test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

14579102691

Comments

  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    *The Battle with the Romulan Scimitar is a drawn out affair, the counter measures disabled the disruptor cannons and the thaloron weapon. Their shields are glitching and it is starting to become damaged. However the fleet is getting battered by peppering fire from the scorpion fighters and plasma torpedoes. The USS Odyssey is draining its last bits of energy against the Flagship of the Romulan Invasion force, and is being struck by many fighters. The Aquarius escort is engaging the fighter futility given its damage. The battle groups of Vice Admirals Rei Ross and Val are wearing down the Romulan vessel.*

    *Fires rage on the bridge of the USS Odyssey and sparking conduits and colums are scattered about.*

    Report!

    Kimber: We managed to get the shields down and damaged the Scimitar warbird heavily. But it is still firing on the fleet.

    Arm the tricobalt device and helm..

    Helm: Sir?

    Fly us right in front of that thing.

    *The helms man looks at his commanding officer like he is insane.*

    Helm: Our shields don't have enough strength for that.

    Take the power from life support if you have to.

    Helm: Aye... We are on intercept trajectory the torpedo bay reports the device is ready.

    Steady as she goes Commander...

    * The viewscreen image of the warbird gets larger with its torpedo launchers firing as much as it can but it being severely wounded it can't dodge this attack.*

    Steady....

    *Bigger*

    Steady....

    *Gullett of the beast is open.*

    Fire! Now get us out of the way as fast as you can give us.

    *The bright blue Tricobalt device streaks out of the torpedo launcher and the Odyssey and its helms man is desperately trying to move the ship out of the way of the soon to be explosion.*

    *Impact dead center on the bridge of the Scimitar. The vessel begins to explode. The allied defense fleet is quickly moving away from the ship still firing on it. The explosion rips across the space where the vessel once was.*

    *The bridge of the Arcadia C Soverign class cruiser Vice Admiral Rei Ross watches the explosion of the Scimitar.*

    Rei: LT. Try and raise the USS Odyssey.

    *The Comm officer is repeatedly hailing the USS Odyssey. Nothing but static crosses her ear piece.*

    Comm: I can't raise them.

    Rei: Lt. Commander scan the area where are they?

    Lt. Commander: Scanning.. I am detecting debris, and radiation.

    Rei Ross: Don't tell me their dead...

    Lt. Commander: I don't know ma'am there is so much debris.. I can't confirm it.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    * Every Captain and officer and crewman in the fleet hangs their head saddened their Commanding officer is missing. Their Captain's begin to assist in scanning the area. Looking for the USS Odyssey.*

    *The Vice Admiral hangs her head as if praying, the Vulcan crew members hang their heads in quite contemplation citing the words of peace for the dead souls. *

    *The Arcadia Comm officer still trying to hail the USS Odyssey gets only static...until....

    a garbled voice comes through.*

    Comm.: Ma'am I think I have something.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    As admiral coles fleet sits insidd the nebula preparing to move he receives his report of the battle at starbase 39. As he quickly reads through it. Cole looks at his comm officer.

    Cole: i want to know as soon as they hear something. All hands prepare to move out we will choose our next destination as soon as we hear from the federation fleet to know what happened to allen.

    Officer : i sir.

    The vgi battle fleet sits and wait after now being reinforced with extra ships the fleet now has almost 300 ships. As cole sits on the bridge drumming his fingers on his seat.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Comm: I am clearing it up now. There is a lot of interference.

    *Moments pass. buttons and touch ads being touched.*

    Putting it on speaker.

    *Fleet Admiral Allen's voice rings out sort of garbled*

    US.... fhjs we.....jssjdskdui are alive.... Need ..assis...ance..

    Rei: All ships we have found them they are alive.

    *Jubilation begins.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    On the spirit lord Cole hears the news and lets out a sigh of relief.

    Cole:all ships prepare to warp out and head for the romulan base. We will hit them hard and hit them fast. Hopefully it will take some pressure off the federation.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    *Starbase 39 is taking in the defense fleet and undergoing repairs on all vessels. The USS Odyssey sits in its dock being serviced by Starfleet Corp of Engineers. While in Admiral T'nae's office Fleet Admiral Allen sits in front of a desk listening to fellow Fleet Admiral Qale berate him for his carelessness during the battle. Fleet Admiral Allen gives a astute reply and Qale ceases his bereavement and congratulates him on a mission done well. As the transmission ends Fleet Admiral Allen stands up.*

    What a desk pushing arm chair officer.. Like he would know how to command men out here efficiently.

    *A crewman enters*

    Yes crewman?

    Crewman: Final report of the totals sir.

    *Allen takes the data pad calmly and reads it. A solemn look goes over it. *

    *sigh* Thank you crewman you may leave, I will file this with Starfleet soon.

    *The crewman salutes and leaves*

    So many dead... but it could have been a lot worse. I wonder how bad it is else where. Soval is still repairing that starbase.

    *He walks over to the replicator*

    Whiskey...

    (mental thought) *I wonder what Sinclaire is doing as of right now...*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lord cole and his fleet warps near a large romulan starbase and shipyard. as the ships warp out they begin firing on the startbase and shipyard while the second group begins engaging the romulan fleet.

    Cole: all ships stick to the plan and when we got there attention run like hell and head back to vgi space.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    *Fleet Admiral Allen approaches the Corp Engineer at the dock.*

    Lt. Commander, How long before the ships are fully repaired?

    Engin. : Not for a long time Admiral, these ships are heavily damaged and will take weeks in repairs.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    After heavy fighting on both sides the vgi fleet warps out and heads back to vgi lines. The romulans have suffered heavy damage to there starbase and shipyards.

    Cole: status report.

    Ops: the fleert is now at 80%

    Cole: all ships i want a status report on all ships. I want an update on federation forces as well.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So we are unable to move since we are undergoing repairs to the Fleet. *taps combadge*

    Captain I need an appraisal of all of the Fleets current strength and have all available Engineers from all ships working on the repairs. Send a message to all Captains to meet me in the Conference room on Starbase 39, we need a strategy.

    Shelana: Yes Admiral.

    My chief of Engineering is going to lead the repairs to the fleet Lt. Commander and you will have the entire complement of every ship's engineering group assisting with repairs.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So we are unable to move since we are undergoing repairs to the Fleet. *taps combadge*

    Captain I need an appraisal of all of the Fleets current strength and have all available Engineers from all ships working on the repairs. Send a message to all Captains to meet me in the Conference room on Starbase 39, we need a strategy.

    Shelana: Yes Admiral.

    My chief of Engineering is going to lead the repairs to the fleet Lt. Commander and you will have the entire complement of every ship's engineering group assisting with repairs.

    soon lord cole and his fleet arrive at starbase 39.

    cole: admiral i thought you could use a hand.i brought 15 ships with me and i have two mobile space docks you can use for repairs and i have 1500 engineers at your disposal. battle group winter will take defensive formation around the starbase and can relieve some of your damaged ships.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    logang19 wrote: »
    soon lord cole and his fleet arrive at starbase 39.

    cole: admiral i thought you could use a hand.i brought 15 ships with me and i have two mobile space docks you can use for repairs and i have 1500 engineers at your disposal. battle group winter will take defensive formation around the starbase and can relieve some of your damaged ships.

    That will be fine Cole. I hope some of them know our protocols and procedures. Attend the meeting, we will need to formulate a strategy since we foiled their invasion plans. Their silence along the border has been surprisingly quiet. I also have an idea for projects...
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That will be fine Cole. I hope some of them know our protocols and procedures. Attend the meeting, we will need to formulate a strategy since we foiled their invasion plans. Their silence along the border has been surprisingly quiet. I also have an idea for projects...

    yes my men have been briefed on your procedures.i will beam over shortly,
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 34,406 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    logang19 wrote: »
    yes my men have been briefed on your procedures.i will beam over shortly,

    *Starbase 39 conference room. The door opens and Vice Admiral Soval enters.*

    Soval: Admiral, the situation on Starbase 41 is under control, according to Rear Admiral Allington. May I just say that while your...unique combat strategy against the Romulan Dreadnought was effective, it was extremely illogical. I've contacted Obisek and he thinks he can spare a few ships for intelligence operations into Romulan Space. What he has found indicates that the attacks on the Federation, VGI and Klingon Empire were not sanctioned by the Senate. More unsettling, the Iconians don't appear to be involved. I'd like to take a Defiant class vessel, armed with a cloaking device, into the neutral zone and investigate Iconia myself. I was at Iconia during the Taris mission, and since Taris is missing, Iconia may be where these rebels are striking from, especially if they're being commanded by Taris or Sela.

    Taris' vessel was with the Enterprise during the Yamato incident and the subsequent expedition to Iconia. Technology survived then, it may have survived my mission to Iconia. Logically, a cloaked ship must travel to Iconia and make sure.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Starbase 39 conference room. The door opens and Vice Admiral Soval enters.*

    Soval: Admiral, the situation on Starbase 41 is under control, according to Rear Admiral Allington. May I just say that while your...unique combat strategy against the Romulan Dreadnought was effective, it was extremely illogical. I've contacted Obisek and he thinks he can spare a few ships for intelligence operations into Romulan Space. What he has found indicates that the attacks on the Federation, VGI and Klingon Empire were not sanctioned by the Senate. More unsettling, the Iconians don't appear to be involved. I'd like to take a Defiant class vessel, armed with a cloaking device, into the neutral zone and investigate Iconia myself. I was at Iconia during the Taris mission, and since Taris is missing, Iconia may be where these rebels are striking from, especially if they're being commanded by Taris or Sela.

    Taris' vessel was with the Enterprise during the Yamato incident and the subsequent expedition to Iconia. Technology survived then, it may have survived my mission to Iconia. Logically, a cloaked ship must travel to Iconia and make sure.

    if the federation sends a vessel there i request on of my commanders go as well
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 34,406 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    logang19 wrote: »
    if the federation sends a vessel there i request on of my commanders go as well

    Soval: Admiral, I assure you I'll destroy any Iconian technology I find there, but, if you feel more comfortable you may send an observer. Assuming we're good to go, Admiral Allen?
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Starbase 39 conference room. The door opens and Vice Admiral Soval enters.*

    Soval: Admiral, the situation on Starbase 41 is under control, according to Rear Admiral Allington. May I just say that while your...unique combat strategy against the Romulan Dreadnought was effective, it was extremely illogical. I've contacted Obisek and he thinks he can spare a few ships for intelligence operations into Romulan Space. What he has found indicates that the attacks on the Federation, VGI and Klingon Empire were not sanctioned by the Senate. More unsettling, the Iconians don't appear to be involved. I'd like to take a Defiant class vessel, armed with a cloaking device, into the neutral zone and investigate Iconia myself. I was at Iconia during the Taris mission, and since Taris is missing, Iconia may be where these rebels are striking from, especially if they're being commanded by Taris or Sela.

    Taris' vessel was with the Enterprise during the Yamato incident and the subsequent expedition to Iconia. Technology survived then, it may have survived my mission to Iconia. Logically, a cloaked ship must travel to Iconia and make sure.

    Thank you Admiral I will take what I can get, and I trusted my crew to come through as well as myself. Plus I wanted to avoid more casualties than there would have been. 100 ships against 500 vessels and a Scimitar class vessel, there wasn't much to do but take a strategy with enough finesse to keep the tempo in our favor.

    My mission to Iconia did show strange readings as well as a mystery ship attacking us with glancing blows. You have to remember Soval that the Iconians will not show themselves openly nor as subtly as well think. Considering Taris' ties to the Iconian's from interrogations and her statements I think its fully possible that she is part of their plans. As far as Sela goes I am not certain... Not to mention the mission is risky. If my suspicions are right its going to be what they are expecting.

    How I know this is that the same mystery ship has been appearing more and more during the last year. The readings also match the data recovered from your ship and the archives.

    So Admiral Soval, I will accept your proposal but you will have to take a small fleet to the border at a certain point you will be on your own. My Fleet won't be ready to move for at least a few days even under the best circumstances. You will also have a VGI commander to go with you and the Defiant class vessel will have a cloaking device that was derived from the captured Scimitar from the conflict with the Tzenkethi.

    Cole I will have your forces observe the Romulan forces and gather intel.

    Soval any reports from the Klingon Empire?
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Soval: Admiral, I assure you I'll destroy any Iconian technology I find there, but, if you feel more comfortable you may send an observer. Assuming we're good to go, Admiral Allen?

    i am not concerned about the tech but wish to know more of what is going on.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    logang19 wrote: »
    i am not concerned about the tech but wish to know more of what is going on.

    We are piecing it together ourselves and this is what we have so far.

    *Slides a data pad to Cole.*

    That covers the known history of the Iconians, the truth about the Hobus Supernova, the truth from our discovery in Fluidic Space, The Tal Shiar, their attacks on the Borg, Shedai knowledge on the Iconians, Species 9042's knowledge of them, accounts of Picard and Sisko encountering their technology, the attack on the preserver archives, and the most recent incident with Admiral Soval's vessel. The forensic evidence found on the planet housing the archives, and the radiation samples found on the last two places. Also images and readings of the mysterious vessel.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    We are piecing it together ourselves and this is what we have so far.

    *Slides a data pad to Cole.*

    That covers the known history of the Iconians, the truth about the Hobus Supernova, the truth from our discovery in Fluidic Space, The Tal Shiar, their attacks on the Borg, Shedai knowledge on the Iconians, Species 9042's knowledge of them, accounts of Picard and Sisko encountering their technology, the attack on the preserver archives, and the most recent incident with Admiral Soval's vessel. The forensic evidence found on the planet housing the archives, and the radiation samples found on the last two places. Also images and readings of the mysterious vessel.

    picks up the pad and begins looking through it.

    cole: thank you admiral i will have my ai go through this information and see if we can compare it to any of the ruins and artifacts we have found.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    as lord cole sits in his quarters on his ship he ponders over the information he is going over. wondering if these iconians really return in force if any of them have a real chance of survival.he soon reaches over and activates his comm station.

    cole: security code alpha delta 58793009. admiral yori what is the status on the nova project.

    yori: we are on schedual sir.may i ask why you are asking.

    Cole: just be sure you are on time.we may need it sooner then any of us thought.

    soon cole closes the channel as he walks over to a cabnit and takes out a glass and some ale as he takes a drink wondering who would get to make the next move in this galactic game.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 34,406 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thank you Admiral I will take what I can get, and I trusted my crew to come through as well as myself. Plus I wanted to avoid more casualties than there would have been. 100 ships against 500 vessels and a Scimitar class vessel, there wasn't much to do but take a strategy with enough finesse to keep the tempo in our favor.

    My mission to Iconia did show strange readings as well as a mystery ship attacking us with glancing blows. You have to remember Soval that the Iconians will not show themselves openly nor as subtly as well think. Considering Taris' ties to the Iconian's from interrogations and her statements I think its fully possible that she is part of their plans. As far as Sela goes I am not certain... Not to mention the mission is risky. If my suspicions are right its going to be what they are expecting.

    How I know this is that the same mystery ship has been appearing more and more during the last year. The readings also match the data recovered from your ship and the archives.

    So Admiral Soval, I will accept your proposal but you will have to take a small fleet to the border at a certain point you will be on your own. My Fleet won't be ready to move for at least a few days even under the best circumstances. You will also have a VGI commander to go with you and the Defiant class vessel will have a cloaking device that was derived from the captured Scimitar from the conflict with the Tzenkethi.

    Cole I will have your forces observe the Romulan forces and gather intel.

    Soval any reports from the Klingon Empire?

    Soval: Not a lot of good news. The Klingon Empire devoted a large sum of it's fleet to the Borg front and the Homeworld defense after the Ceasefire was negotiated. They weren't ready for the Romulan Attack and the Klingon colonies at Narandra III, Khitomer, Gor'rat and the surrounding sectors have already fallen. If we didn't have combat patrols on regular rotations in large numbers patrolling the Romulan/Federation Neutral Zone, we wouldn't have been much better off. The Klingons are re-massing for a Counter-attack though. I don't know if they can succeed, but they'll at least take pressure off us while we do the same.

    Admiral, I've spoken to Admiral Allington on Starbase 41. He's sending the U.S.S. Sao Paulo our way for refitting with the cloaking device. *taps intercom* Admiral Cole, timing is going to be critical. If your commander isn't ready to leave before the end of tomorrow we'll have to leave without him. Soval out *taps intercom to close channel*. Admiral Allen, I'll take the Sao Paulo to Iconia via the Haakona System. I'll meet up with a squadron of Reman vessels at the Vault, cloak, and head into Romulan Space with the Recon group. Since it's nearly impossible to detect a ship outfitted with a Scimitar Cloak, the Romulans won't even know we're there, and hopefully, by using the Reman Scouting party for cover, the Romulans will be chasing ghosts.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Admiral soval my officer is ready and waiting.admiral allen i must return to vanguard for some political issues and to get my new ship. I will return as soon as i am finished there. And with anyluck i will have more ships to bring with me.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    soon lord cole transwarps too vanguard the capital of the vgi. as he arrives he and his troops are greated with cheers and celebration.as they travel through the capital city.

    lt. romyn: sir why didnt we just beam to the capital .

    cole: because lt. the people need to celebrate and see heros and have hope in any war no matter how big or small.

    after making and address to the senate he heads to the military academy to adress the new officers.after spending a few hours there he heads for the rbiting station to see his new ship.

    Cole: serina give me the ship specs again.

    serina: certainly sir. the ship is a shadow class vessel. it is approximatly 950 meters long and 1500 meters wide slightly larger then the schimitar vessel we used as the base for the craft. it is euipped with 65 arc-phaser banks and 15 torpedo tubes it is armed with photon quatumn and tricobolt and transphasic torpedoes. it has an upgraded cloaking device whic is even stronger then the original schimitars. it has 2 shield generators and a advanced core. it has a crew of 2500 and holds 900 commando units. it also holds 25 shuttles and fighters. max speed warp 24.99. designated name Gladiator.

    cole. smiles to himself as he looks over the new vessel. " well lets see how the romulans like this vessel when we take it to the front lines. serina is she battle ready.

    serina: yes sir it is ready to leave on your order.

    cole soon beams onboard as the vessel cloaks and heads to warp.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Soval: Not a lot of good news. The Klingon Empire devoted a large sum of it's fleet to the Borg front and the Homeworld defense after the Ceasefire was negotiated. They weren't ready for the Romulan Attack and the Klingon colonies at Narandra III, Khitomer, Gor'rat and the surrounding sectors have already fallen. If we didn't have combat patrols on regular rotations in large numbers patrolling the Romulan/Federation Neutral Zone, we wouldn't have been much better off. The Klingons are re-massing for a Counter-attack though. I don't know if they can succeed, but they'll at least take pressure off us while we do the same.

    Admiral, I've spoken to Admiral Allington on Starbase 41. He's sending the U.S.S. Sao Paulo our way for refitting with the cloaking device. *taps intercom* Admiral Cole, timing is going to be critical. If your commander isn't ready to leave before the end of tomorrow we'll have to leave without him. Soval out *taps intercom to close channel*. Admiral Allen, I'll take the Sao Paulo to Iconia via the Haakona System. I'll meet up with a squadron of Reman vessels at the Vault, cloak, and head into Romulan Space with the Recon group. Since it's nearly impossible to detect a ship outfitted with a Scimitar Cloak, the Romulans won't even know we're there, and hopefully, by using the Reman Scouting party for cover, the Romulans will be chasing ghosts.

    Hmm, The Klingon Empire cannot fall. I will mass a fleet to assist the Klingon Empire, there will be regular patrols of the Federation-Romulan border. Their vessels will be outfitted with the technology that has been in use on my vessel to bolster their effectiveness.

    Admiral Soval I wish you the best of luck.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 34,406 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hmm, The Klingon Empire cannot fall. I will mass a fleet to assist the Klingon Empire, there will be regular patrols of the Federation-Romulan border. Their vessels will be outfitted with the technology that has been in use on my vessel to bolster their effectiveness.

    Admiral Soval I wish you the best of luck.

    Soval: I appreciate it Admiral. The Sao Paulo has arrived, so I'll see you, when I see you. Maintain Radio Silence with me until I'm back into Federation Space. Live Long, and Prosper. *Taps Combadge* Soval to Sao Paulo. One to beam over.

    *A few minutes later, Admiral Soval walks onto the bridge of the Defiant Class ship. He nods in Commander T'las' direction, who then returns the gesture.*

    Soval: I trust we changed all her command codes after the Romulans captured her?

    Ores: Aye, sir.

    T'las: Sir, the VGI representative is in the Mess Hall.

    Soval: Make sure we keep him in the loop, T'las.

    T'las: Understood, Soval.

    Soval: Commander, I don't think it's appropriate for you to address me by my--. Human humor?

    T'las: Well, you did address me by my name, sir.

    Soval: Indeed. A habit I hope can be rectified on shore leave.

    T'las: Oh?

    Soval: Why do I get the feeling it's gonna take me days to dig myself out of this hole?

    T'las: You tell me.

    Soval: *opens his mouth to say something, then stops.* Lieutenant Ores, set course for the Vault, Warp 12. Commander Tuk, I trust the Sub-Transwarp Engines are functional?

    Tuk *over intercom*: Aye, Captain. The new cloak has also been fitted and is ready for use.

    Soval: Understood. Mr. Ores, at your discretion.

    Ores: Ready for warp speed, sir.

    Soval: Engage.

    *A high pitched hum fills the ship's corridors. The ship remains in place. The Vulcans on bridge duty: Soval, Sylix and T'las raise eyebrows almost simultaneously.*

    Soval: Ores?

    Ores: I'm not sure what's wrong, sir.

    Soval: *walks over to the Helm* Disengage the warp drive.

    Ores: Aye, sir.

    Soval: *punches a few controls* A quick note for future reference, lieutenant. Disengaging the external inertia dampers tends to expedite the matter of hitting warp 1.

    *The bridge lights up with laughter for a few seconds*

    Ores: Ha ha! Helm ready, sir.

    Soval: Engage.

    *With the "handbrake" off, the Sao Paulo shoots off into the distance, followed by a warp flash.*
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    *Comm channel chirps.*

    Yes Captain.

    Iquachest: Warp core is ready to come online Admiral.

    I will be over in a moment.

    *The Comm channel is cut.*

    They sure do work fast.

    *An hour later, the USS Odyssey being repaired, its plating being replaced with new ones is now alive with power. Fleet Admiral Allen is now over on his ship Overseeing the repairs. He is in his ready room speaking with VA Rei Ross and VA Bat'rak.

    I need you both to gather a fleet and support the Klingons. This is more than a diplomatic mission but a military one. The Klingon Empire cannot fall to the Romulans.

    Bat'rak: Admiral, with all do respect... With my status among Klingons I cannot ...

    Vice Admiral... I am well aware of that. You are also a much better candidate than most other Officers. Plus I am sure the Empire will allow you to return since relations with us is better than it has been the last dozen years.

    Bat'rak: As you wish Admiral. I will do this. But I do have my concerns.

    Rei: Bat'rak I am sure the Fleet Admiral knows and doesn't mind every plan has its scruples.

    You both will make contact with General Torpal.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Sitting on the gladiators bridge he sets looking over all the intel reports from his agents. Looking for a clue as to where to strike next. He spends almost an hour reading through the reports. He takes a sip of his drink as he ponders his next move. As they travel:)

    Cole: drop a emergency beacon and see whats out there.

    The shop lets out a emergency becaon as cole waits to see what will happen.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,984 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    on the gladiator.

    helmsman: sir we at the coordinates you gave us and sensor are picking a lone ship in the area a jem hadar battle ship.

    cole: just like he said scan for life form.

    ops: sir i only detect about 10 people on that ship.

    cole: very good hail them.

    after a brief exchange and a trade off the gladiator heads to a nearby system where there is a strange anomily and a rumored iconian base.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 34,406 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Soval: I appreciate it Admiral. The Sao Paulo has arrived, so I'll see you, when I see you. Maintain Radio Silence with me until I'm back into Federation Space. Live Long, and Prosper. *Taps Combadge* Soval to Sao Paulo. One to beam over.

    *A few minutes later, Admiral Soval walks onto the bridge of the Defiant Class ship. He nods in Commander T'las' direction, who then returns the gesture.*

    Soval: I trust we changed all her command codes after the Romulans captured her?

    Ores: Aye, sir.

    T'las: Sir, the VGI representative is in the Mess Hall.

    Soval: Make sure we keep him in the loop, T'las.

    T'las: Understood, Soval.

    Soval: Commander, I don't think it's appropriate for you to address me by my--. Human humor?

    T'las: Well, you did address me by my name, sir.

    Soval: Indeed. A habit I hope can be rectified on shore leave.

    T'las: Oh?

    Soval: Why do I get the feeling it's gonna take me days to dig myself out of this hole?

    T'las: You tell me.

    Soval: *opens his mouth to say something, then stops.* Lieutenant Ores, set course for the Vault, Warp 12. Commander Tuk, I trust the Sub-Transwarp Engines are functional?

    Tuk *over intercom*: Aye, Captain. The new cloak has also been fitted and is ready for use.

    Soval: Understood. Mr. Ores, at your discretion.

    Ores: Ready for warp speed, sir.

    Soval: Engage.

    *A high pitched hum fills the ship's corridors. The ship remains in place. The Vulcans on bridge duty: Soval, Sylix and T'las raise eyebrows almost simultaneously.*

    Soval: Ores?

    Ores: I'm not sure what's wrong, sir.

    Soval: *walks over to the Helm* Disengage the warp drive.

    Ores: Aye, sir.

    Soval: *punches a few controls* A quick note for future reference, lieutenant. Disengaging the external inertia dampers tends to expedite the matter of hitting warp 1.

    *The bridge lights up with laughter for a few seconds*

    Ores: Ha ha! Helm ready, sir.

    Soval: Engage.

    *With the "handbrake" off, the Sao Paulo shoots off into the distance, followed by a warp flash.*

    *The border of Reman space and Romulan Space*
    Soval: How's the cloak holding up?

    Ores: Fine, so far.

    Soval: Do we have a green light?

    T'las: The lead Reman Ship just sent the go ahead order to all the recon ships.

    Soval: Lieutenant, you know what to do.

    Ores: Course for Iconia laid in, Warp 12. Engaging in 3...2...1...now.

    Soval: It'll be about a day before we reach Iconia. Keep an eye out. I don't want a romulan minefield to disable us inside the Neutral Zone. We're already in hot water with the Romulan Government over the Sao Paulo's last mission across the zone. Commander Sylix, the bridge is yours. T'las, can I see you in my Ready Room?
Sign In or Register to comment.