test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: I will try to get something posted in the next day or so. This week has to put simply been hell here but I’m going to try to get back to posting shortly.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Susan: I meant what I said. *she gives Daya a playful spank to tease her, trying to roll them over*

Tsuki: make me! *she grunts before she is successful knocked off*

*She succeeds, Daya grunting as she struggles.*

Daya *teasing*: It's because I'm not flat.

*Holodeck. Karen tries to scramble on top and start punching her.*

Susan: I'm not flat either! *she gets very flustered and tries to pin Daya down*

*Tsuki tries to block the punches wincing with each hit*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Susan: I meant what I said. *she gives Daya a playful spank to tease her, trying to roll them over*

Susan: I'm not flat either! *she gets very flustered and tries to pin Daya down*

*She succeeds, Daya grunting before relaxing.*

Daya: Okay, you got me.

*Holodeck. Karen tries to keep the pressure on, but softens the strikes a little.*

Karen: Had enough yet?!
  • Options

*Holodeck. Karen tries to keep the pressure on, but softens the strikes a little.*

Susan: *she looks flabberghasted, relaxing her grip and starting to calm down* Wait you mean it?

Tsuki: No! *she tries to kick Karen off of her*
  • Options

Susan: *she looks flabberghasted, relaxing her grip and starting to calm down* Wait you mean it?

Daya *tired*: Yeah. Don't want to wear us out.

*Holodeck. She succeeds, Karen backing off and putting up her guard, trying to recover some stamina.*

Karen *angry*: Get up, b****...
  • Options
    Halsey sets down a padd after rubbing her temples. The reports of infected had been steadily increasing and they where no closer to finding a way to reverse it then when they started. She sets the padd down walking over to a replicator.

Halsey: coffee black

She takes the drink and takes a long drink before walking back to a terminal.

Halsey: computer display charts 9 gamma and 9 alpha. Side by side comparison and analysis.

She sits down as the two screens come to life showing the different results as she takes another drink of coffee.

Halsey: there has to be some type of correlation that we can use to reverse or stop it but what am I missing.

She takes another look at the screen before turning it off.

Halsey: ok lets take a walk maybe that will help clear my mind and help me figure something out.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*Holodeck. She succeeds, Karen backing off and putting up her guard, trying to recover some stamina.*

Tsuki: B****? *She seems a little confused at being called that but she's still pumped enough to put up a guard once she is on her feet again*

Susan: Good idea. *she breathes deep, kissing Daya's cheek* Though you didn't say that last time we had "fun".~ *she laughs a little*
  • Options

Tsuki: B****? *She seems a little confused at being called that but she's still pumped enough to put up a guard once she is on her feet again*

Susan: Good idea. *she breathes deep, kissing Daya's cheek* Though you didn't say that last time we had "fun".~ *she laughs a little*

OOC: Just gonna point out, these two have called each other b**** etc quite often when they're fighting. Albeit in this case Karen's just getting frustrated and is pretty deep into the fight (as in she'll keep going until she's knocked out, or Tsuki makes her tap, or vice versa).

*Karen charges her, going for a forearm strike followed by a punch to Tsuki's gut.

Susan and Daya's Quarters. Daya rolls them over and leans in close, foreheads almost touching. She smiles at Susan.*

Daya *playful*: Why do you think I didn't want you worn out, babe?

*Fade out.*
  • Options
    Section 31 Facility

Harrison: yes I’m aware of the situation on Cylian prime. I have a team in route to see if the outbreak can be contained or not.

Janeway: in any case this shows the parasite is not contained to just back water worlds now. How long until it finds its way to a major population.

Harrison: with any luck the new ship our joint task force is deploying will be able to help slow them down. Besides I still have numerous bio hazard teams studying it.

Janeway: I hope you find something soon. Before we are all dead.

Harrison nods as he closes the channel.
  • Options

OOC: Just gonna point out, these two have called each other b**** etc quite often when they're fighting. Albeit in this case Karen's just getting frustrated and is pretty deep into the fight (as in she'll keep going until she's knocked out, or Tsuki makes her tap, or vice versa).

*Karen charges her, going for a forearm strike followed by a punch to Tsuki's gut.

Susan and Daya's Quarters. Daya rolls them over and leans in close, foreheads almost touching. She smiles at Susan.*

*Fade out.*

OoC: ah, I forgot how often they did before.

*Tsuki groans as she takes both hits but then she grabs Karen, lifting her up to do a body slam*
  • Options

*Fade out.*

OoC: ah, I forgot how often they did before.

*Tsuki groans as she takes both hits but then she grabs Karen, lifting her up to do a body slam*

*Karen locks a body scissors and pulls Tsuki into the slam, grunting as she lands but trying to keep Tsuki in a close guard.

Meanwhile, Sori is getting some food in the crew lounge.*
  • Options
    OoC: Which one is Sori again?

*Tsuki struggles against her, trying to knee or elbow her.*
  • Options
    OOC: The Orion Karen and Susan met, the one with a crush on Karen. We were going to do something with her and Serah to build up to Serah and Karen trying to fix things. We discussed it in PMs if you need a reminder.

*Their positions block Tsuki from kneeing Karen, who takes the elbows and just starts squeezing the body scissors, growling.*

Karen *growling*: Tap out, targ!
  • Options
    Tsuki: *she grunts, struggling as hard as she can before finally tapping out* Fine...

OoC: I remember now. I forgot her name for a moment.

*Serah is sitting there, nibbling on a snack and reading a book*
  • Options
    Tsuki: *she grunts, struggling as hard as she can before finally tapping out* Fine...

OoC: I remember now. I forgot her name for a moment.

*Serah is sitting there, nibbling on a snack and reading a book*

*Karen releases her, panting as she just lies there.

Crew Lounge. Sori hesitates a moment, before walking over.*

Sori: This seat taken?
  • Options
    Serah: No, go ahead Sori. *she nods gently, trying to give a friendly smile*

Tsuki: Did... that help you release some stress? *she pants as she begins to recover her stamina quickly*
  • Options

Tsuki: Did... that help you release some stress? *she pants as she begins to recover her stamina quickly*

*Sori joins her.*

Sori: So... I heard you and Karen had a falling out? Like, a big one?

*Holodeck.*

Karen *panting*: Yeah...

Sorry if I got a bit too rough...
  • Options

*Sori joins her.*

*Holodeck.*

Serah: Y-yeah... how'd you hear about that? *she looks embarrassed to talk about it, visibly uncomfortable.*

Tsuki: Its alright... I've seen you worse before.
  • Options
    edited June 2020

*Sori joins her.*

*Holodeck.*

Serah: Y-yeah... how'd you hear about that? *she looks embarrassed to talk about it, visibly uncomfortable.*

Tsuki: Its alright... I've seen you worse before.

Sori: I was in the gym when Karen had... an outburst.

Must be hard. Having feelings for someone and not knowing if they feel the same way. Maybe being worried someone or something is going to get in the way?

*She gives Serah a slight glare, as if making a point. Serah feels a slight headache coming on.

Holodeck.*

Karen: True.

*She stretches, groaning a little, sorely.*

You pushed me pretty good there... That was intense...
    Post edited by ryan218 on
  • Options
    Serah: What are you... talking about? *she rubs her temples, wondering whats causing her head to hurt. She seems confused, not quite sure what she means until she sees the glare*

Tsuki: *her body is programmed to simulate a humanoids natural functions so she feels sore too, but not on the same level as Karen.* Do you need some medical aid?
  • Options
    Serah: What are you... talking about? *she rubs her temples, wondering whats causing her head to hurt. She seems confused, not quite sure what she means until she sees the glare*

Tsuki: *her body is programmed to simulate a humanoids natural functions so she feels sore too, but not on the same level as Karen.* Do you need some medical aid?

Sori: Well, you messed things up with Karen, so it's just possible someone else might take a chance with her.

*Holodeck.*

Karen: Naw, I'll be okay...

Thanks.
  • Options
    Serah: *she raises an eyebrow and grinds her teeth* Are you suggesting you will be that person?

Tsuki: Are you going to be alright? I don't mean physically.
  • Options
    Serah: *she raises an eyebrow and grinds her teeth* Are you suggesting you will be that person?

Tsuki: Are you going to be alright? I don't mean physically.

Sori: Are you worried I might be?

*Holodeck.*

Karen: I don't know... I guess it depends what happens with me and Serah...

Can I tell you something? Privately?
  • Options
    Castle base

Halsey is walking outside the facility with a cup of coffee trying to clear her head and get some focus on a way to stop this parasite. The news keeps getting worse as reports keep coming in of it spreading and popping up in more populated areas.

Xanatos: you know I feel like your avoiding me.

Halsey: I can’t get a moment of peace here can I.

Xanatos: well you hadn’t been in the lab when I went to look for you. So I figured I should make sure you where ok.

Halsey: why are you here.

Xanatos: ah I see you don’t trust me. Is that it?

Halsey: no I don’t.

Xanatos: well despite whatever you may think of me or whatever goals I may have they don’t really matter if the galaxy is destroyed does it so does my real motives for stopping this thing really matter?
  • Options
    Serah: No, despite our current issues I still doubt Karen would ever go after you.

Tsuki: Of course you can Karen.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Serah: No, despite our current issues I still doubt Karen would ever go after you.

Tsuki: Of course you can Karen.

*Sori glares at her. Serah feels her headache intensify as Sori gets angry.*

Sori: Oh? What makes you say that?

*Holodeck.*

Karen: I hate feeling like this... Everytime that clone s*** comes into our lives, she takes a bit more of them away... It feels like...

Like I'm losing everything... Like she's always in control...

I feel helpless all the time now... And it makes me so angry, like I just wanna tear something apart...
    Post edited by ryan218 on
  • Options
    OOC: Don't know how you guys are doing, but I'm doing a pretty good impression of a jacket potato right now. Summer should be illegal...

B)
  • Options
    OoC: summer where I live is very moist humid and hot. I hate it.

Serah: *something about the headache is driving her anger* Because she has Standards, Sori.

Tsuki: You're not losing everything Karen... *she reaches out and pats her shoulder* You still have your family, Serah still loves you.
  • Options
    OoC: summer where I live is very moist humid and hot. I hate it.

Serah: *something about the headache is driving her anger* Because she has Standards, Sori.

Tsuki: You're not losing everything Karen... *she reaches out and pats her shoulder* You still have your family, Serah still loves you.

*Sori scoffs and stands up, glaring at Serah.*

Sori *angry*: Why don't we continue this debate somewhere more private, targ?

*Holodeck.*

Karen: I don't know...

What if we can't fix things? What if after everything Jane's done to us, we're both just damaged goo--?

Bad phrasing...
  • Options
    Ooc: yeah I hate summer cause I really am not suppose to go outside at all when it starts to get hot out. It’s annoying as all get out.