What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Well Irl I seem to remember hearing that genetic memory isn't entirely TRIBBLE, but that its not like assassin's creed, memory could only be stored in the same individual. And I'm not sure but I think it works like that in Dune too, where Ghola's aren't meant to have the memories of the original but its possible for them to discover those memories again.

Johanna: but who would make a Ghola of Cassi then?

*Tsuki dodges the jabs but is more focusing on dodging right now occasionally taking a swing*

Susan: Oh well I have one idea but I don't think our wrestling match is going to last if I go through with it. *she sounds flirty*

Mila: I don't know...

It's not like there's anything special about her.

Cassi: Really, Mila? You're going there?

*Tora Ziyal. Karen blocks the swings when they come, trying to keep Tsuki backing up to get her against the wall.

Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya smirks.*

Daya *playful*: Well I still wanna fight, so got any other ideas?

*Daya deliberately weakens her pin so Susan can try and go for a roll, although she'd be open for Daya to attempt a headscissors.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Johanna: Maybe it had something to do with the people Cassi was hanging out with before she... y'know.

*Tsuki takes a moment before getting to the wall and just bull rushes Karen, figuring she isn't going to expect retaliation like that*

Susan: *She rolls them over not minding leaving herself open* Hmmm I'm sure I can come up with something. *she giggles*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: yeah sorry will try to get to posting soon. Have been really bad physically the last few days and still recovering.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Johanna: Maybe it had something to do with the people Cassi was hanging out with before she... y'know.

*Tsuki takes a moment before getting to the wall and just bull rushes Karen, figuring she isn't going to expect retaliation like that*

Susan: *She rolls them over not minding leaving herself open* Hmmm I'm sure I can come up with something. *she giggles*

Mila: I don't know...

It doesn't change that much, though. *She glares at Cassi.*

I still hate you.

Cassi: Right back atcha, b****.

*Tora Ziyal. She manages to take Karen off-guard.

Susan and Daya's Quarters. Daya locks a fairly loose headscissors and tries to roll them onto their sides.*

Daya *playful*: Better hurry up, 'cause I'm trouncing you right now!
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: yeah sorry will try to get to posting soon. Have been really bad physically the last few days and still recovering.

OOC: No problem man, take care of yourself.
  • Options
    Johanna: you two are incorrigible. *she rubs her temples* why do you two hate each other so much?

*Tsuki knocks her to the ground and goes for a ground pound*

*Susan tries to maneuver and get her in a headscissors as well*
  • Options
    Johanna: you two are incorrigible. *she rubs her temples* why do you two hate each other so much?

Cassi: Let's see, she's a stale, stuck-up, ramrod-straight, arrogant b****!

Mila: And you're an irresponsible, reckless, impetuous sl**!

*OOC: Pretty much sibling rivalry compounded by Cassi's betrayal for Mila and Mila's supposedly leaving her to die for Cassi.*

*Tora Ziyal. Karen starts blocking and tries to pull Tsuki into a close guard.*

OOC: Susan can't really do that with the position they're in. Not without getting into one hell of a struggle with Daya to force the transition or Daya letting her.
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*OOC: Pretty much sibling rivalry compounded by Cassi's betrayal for Mila and Mila's supposedly leaving her to die for Cassi.*

OOC: Susan can't really do that with the position they're in. Not without getting into one hell of a struggle with Daya to force the transition or Daya letting her.

Johanna: Really? oh so you're just like typical sisters. *she rolls her eyes* Maybe we should call your mom.

*She manages but Tsuki tries to shove the guard against Karen*

OoC: that's fair, I'm not quite sure what kind of position they're in.
  • Options

Johanna: Really? oh so you're just like typical sisters. *she rolls her eyes* Maybe we should call your mom.

*She manages but Tsuki tries to shove the guard against Karen*

OoC: that's fair, I'm not quite sure what kind of position they're in.

OOC: So basically Daya had Susan in a headscissors pin (just without the headscissors so her legs were basically folded around Susan's shoulders). Susan rolled them over, and Daya applied the headscissors. But Susan's body is effectively 'below' Daya's legs and Daya's back is to the mattress. Susan could try just forcing Daya's legs apart or she could try forcing herself onto her own back which would let her lock her own scissors, but that's where the big struggle would come from as she'd be fighting Daya's scissors to do it.

*Pegasus Prime.*

Mila: I guess...

Cassi *annoyed*: For the record, we're NOT sisters...

Mila: F*** you.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen resists and tries to grapple so she can roll on top, grunting with effort.*
  • Options
    Johanna: *she takes the comrade out of her pocket and taps it* This is Ensign Strauss calling the Captain. I would either request you beam up the 3 of us, or come visit yourself... Cassi has agreed to speak with you.

*Tsuki instead tries to pin her down to stop her before she can get a grapple going*

*Susan begins to fight against the scissors, attempting to struggle and squim till she can get her body in the right position to get Daya into a head scissors as well*
  • Options
    Johanna: *she takes the comrade out of her pocket and taps it* This is Ensign Strauss calling the Captain. I would either request you beam up the 3 of us, or come visit yourself... Cassi has agreed to speak with you.

*Tsuki instead tries to pin her down to stop her before she can get a grapple going*

*Susan begins to fight against the scissors, attempting to struggle and squim till she can get her body in the right position to get Daya into a head scissors as well*

*Dani beams down, seeing Cassi and looking stunned. Cassi just stares blankly, before looking away.*

Dani: Cassi? It's really you, isn't it?

*Cassi gulps nervously.*

Mila: It's her... I've checked.

*Dani looks both her and Mila over, sighing a little.

Tora Ziyal. Karen refuses to be pinned and struggles fiercely with Tsuki.*

Karen *angry*: Get off!

*Susan and Daya's Quarters. Daya fights to keep her wrapped up, grunting and growling a little as they battle it out.*

Daya: Okay, this is more like it!
  • Options
    Johanna: Thank goodness you came. I felt like a mother dealing with rowdy children this whole time trying to keep them from fighting.

Tsuki: Make me! *she growls and keeps fighting against her*

Susan: Here I was being flirty and you just want to have a good fight. *She reaches up and tries to pull Daya's legs apart to loosen her grip*
  • Options
    Johanna: Thank goodness you came. I felt like a mother dealing with rowdy children this whole time trying to keep them from fighting.

Tsuki: Make me! *she growls and keeps fighting against her*

Susan: Here I was being flirty and you just want to have a good fight. *She reaches up and tries to pull Daya's legs apart to loosen her grip*

Cassi *sarcasm*: Yeah, you did a great job there...

*Mila walks over to Dani.*

Mila: We think she's a ghola.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen growls as well, fighting as hard as she can and trying to kick Tsuki off.

Daya and Susan's Quarters. She succeeds.*

Daya *playful*: Since when were the two mutually exclusive?
  • Options
    Johanna: I got you to stop for a bit didn't I? *she nods to Dani* Here's the tricorder readings. *she hands it to her with the scan data*

*She manages to kick her off with Tsuki scrambling to get up*

Susan: Alright that's fair. *She huffs and maneuvers around, trying to get on top and pin Daya*
  • Options
    Johanna: I got you to stop for a bit didn't I? *she nods to Dani* Here's the tricorder readings. *she hands it to her with the scan data*

*She manages to kick her off with Tsuki scrambling to get up*

Susan: Alright that's fair. *She huffs and maneuvers around, trying to get on top and pin Daya*

Dani: This... This is big... Some thing's going on here.

Cassi *sarcasm*: Yeah, we kinda worked that one out.

Dani: Watch it, young lady!

Let's get you three back to the ship.

Cassi: Why? So you can throw me in a cell?

Dani: You're not the Cassi who was wanted for terrorism. We'll put you in guest quarters.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen does the same, catching her breath and guarding.*

Karen *angry*: That the best you got?!

*Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya scrambles against her, grunting as she tries to break off the grapple for a moment.*
  • Options
    Johanna: Well... I guess this vacation has gone in a different direction than expected. *She wraps an arm around Mila's waist affectionately, not minding if Dani sees and wanting to calm her down*

Tsuki: I don't know, it seems like I'm the one winning doesn't it? *she begins to circle*

*She manages to with Susan backing off*
  • Options
    Johanna: Well... I guess this vacation has gone in a different direction than expected. *She wraps an arm around Mila's waist affectionately, not minding if Dani sees and wanting to calm her down*

Tsuki: I don't know, it seems like I'm the one winning doesn't it? *she begins to circle*

*She manages to with Susan backing off*

*Mila leans into her and starts calming down. Dani smiles a little as they're all beamed up.

Tora Ziyal. Karen circles with her.*

Karen *angry*: Not for long...

*Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya pants lightly as she circles Susan, looking eager to tangle again.*

Daya *playful*: Want me to pin you, or make you tap, hotstuff? *Smirks teasingly.*
  • Options
    Johanna: So... Captain, do I have to babysit both your daughters now? *she is joking*

*Tsuki rushes in going to a spinning jump kick*

Susan: I'm leaning towards another pin. *she rushes forward to lock up with her*
  • Options
    Johanna: So... Captain, do I have to babysit both your daughters now? *she is joking*

Susan: I'm leaning towards another pin. *she rushes forward to lock up with her*

Dani: I'll let you know. *Smiles back jokingly.*

*Tora Ziyal. Karen ducks under it and goes for an uppercut.

Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya counter-rushes and locks up, trying to stalemate and growling playfully.*

Daya *playful, straining*: I'm gonna kick your a**, babe!
  • Options
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: I will try to get something posted soon. Still struggling quite a bit lately.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: I will try to get something posted soon. Still struggling quite a bit lately.

OOC: No problem man.
  • Options

Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya counter-rushes and locks up, trying to stalemate and growling playfully.*

OoC: Sorry I had some irl trouble that kept me busy.

Johanna: I'll make sure I have enough snack packs and games to keep them both busy. *she smiles then pauses for a moment* Though... what is going to happen to Cassi? I know she's not the same as the one who did all the bad things... but do we have to watch out for people trying to hurt her like what happened to me? *is referring to when she was hospitilized because of sabotage*

*Tsuki takes the hit, backing off and stumbling for a moment before going for a legsweep*

Susan: Kick it? I know how much you like to kiss it! *she smirks teasingly shifting her weight a bit, hoping to catch her off guard*
  • Options

Johanna: I'll make sure I have enough snack packs and games to keep them both busy. *she smiles then pauses for a moment* Though... what is going to happen to Cassi? I know she's not the same as the one who did all the bad things... but do we have to watch out for people trying to hurt her like what happened to me? *is referring to when she was hospitilized because of sabotage*

*Tsuki takes the hit, backing off and stumbling for a moment before going for a legsweep*

Susan: Kick it? I know how much you like to kiss it! *she smirks teasingly shifting her weight a bit, hoping to catch her off guard*

Dani: We'll have to be vigilant.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen takes the leg sweep, quickly rolling onto her front and trying to scramble to her feet.

Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya scoffs, smirking as she let's out a growl and tries to force Susan down with everything she has.*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal. Karen takes the leg sweep, quickly rolling onto her front and trying to scramble to her feet.

Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya scoffs, smirking as she let's out a growl and tries to force Susan down with everything she has.*

*Tsuki goes to kick her in the head while she is still scrambling*

*She manages to start pushing Susan down and she blushes a little, still trying to fight back as she loses the struggle*
  • Options

*She manages to start pushing Susan down and she blushes a little, still trying to fight back as she loses the struggle*

*Karen takes the hit, getting knocked down onto the floor and slowly trying to get back up.

Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya tries to pin Susan down while she has the advantage, trying to press her whole weight against Susan to force her down.*
  • Options

*Karen takes the hit, getting knocked down onto the floor and slowly trying to get back up.

Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya tries to pin Susan down while she has the advantage, trying to press her whole weight against Susan to force her down.*

*Tsuki moves to pin her down, putting her weight onto her back*

*Daya pins her down successfully with Susan squirming*

Susan: Why are you so heavy!
  • Options

*Tsuki moves to pin her down, putting her weight onto her back*

*Daya pins her down successfully with Susan squirming*

Susan: Why are you so heavy!

*Karen grunts and tries to buck her off.*

Karen *angry*: Get off me!

*Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya tries to keep her pinned, smiling playfully.*

Daya *playful*: The word you're looking for is "strong", not "heavy".
  • Options
    Susan: I meant what I said. *she gives Daya a playful spank to tease her, trying to roll them over*

Tsuki: make me! *she grunts before she is successful knocked off*
  • Options
    Susan: I meant what I said. *she gives Daya a playful spank to tease her, trying to roll them over*

Tsuki: make me! *she grunts before she is successful knocked off*

*She succeeds, Daya grunting as she struggles.*

Daya *teasing*: It's because I'm not flat.

*Holodeck. Karen tries to scramble on top and start punching her.*