westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Tsuki tries to roll them over at the same time, but leaves herself open*

Serah: I don't know if you heard but we're still together you sl**! *she grunts as she takes the hit, growling then clapping her hands on both of Sori's ears to stun her*

*They start to roll, but Karen locks a body scissors and pulls Tsuki into a close guard, grunting a little with effort.

Sori's Quarters. Sori reaches for her ears before trying to roll away and recover.*

Sori *angry*: I'm the s***?! I'm not the one who f***** her clone!

Serah: *She stops for a moment backing away and clenching her fists* Take... that... back... *blood is starting to drip down from her fingers where her nails are cutting into the skin*

*Tsuki starts to pushing against Karen, fighting against her guard trying to gain a bit more control*

*Sori snarls a little, getting ready for Serah to attack. Serah can tell she's thinking of pushing her further, before Sori pauses and looks regretful.*

Sori *angry, but sincere*: Sorry... That was way out of line...

*Holodeck. Karen tries hard to keep Tsuki wrapped up, but Tsuki loosens the hold - not enough to slip out, as if she lets off the pressure Karen will pull her in again - but she has Karen right at the limit of where she can maintain the hold.*

*Serah barely reacts to the apology. She seems to accepts it but she just quietly turns and leaves, ignoring the pain in her hands as she hurries off.*

*Tsuki starts to wriggle, trying to escape the hole but losing some of the pressure in doing so*

*Sori goes to follow, before stopping and just sitting down, smacking her forehead.*

Sori *angry with herself*: Stupid, stupid, stupid! Stupid thing to say!

*Holodeck. She manages to slip free after a few moments, Karen quickly guarding her face.*

*Serah leaves the ship, just walking far away from it to be as alone as she possibly can, not really heading towards anything specific.*

*Tsuki grabs her arms and tries to pin them beside her head to keep Karen locked down*

*Karen grunts as she struggles, tightening the body scissors to try and force Tsuki to react.

New Nara. Lorren sees Serah leaving on her way to pester Susan, mistaking Serah for her and following from a distance.*

*Lorren would notice the occassional drop of blood as Serah's wounds slowly close, Serah is unaware she is being followed. Eventually she sits down at a large rock, sitting in the shade and beginning to sob, holding her legs close to herself as she closes her eyes, wishing she didn't exist*

*Tsuki grunts starting to squirm again to loosen to body scissors*

*Lorren walks over, soon realising it isn't Susan, but approaching her anyway.*

Lorren *worried*: Hey... You okay?

*Tora Ziyal. Karen tries to roll them over and attempt to get ground control.*

Karen *grunting*: This all you got?!

Serah: *Her skin pigmentation is starting to change color in splotches as her intense emotions cause her body to react. She looks up, startled to see Lorren there, cowering a little as tears run down her cheeks* N-no... I don't know if I ever will be...

Tsuki: How about this! *she pulls back and smacks Karen with her own hands, laughing a bit*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Tsuki tries to roll them over at the same time, but leaves herself open*

Serah: I don't know if you heard but we're still together you sl**! *she grunts as she takes the hit, growling then clapping her hands on both of Sori's ears to stun her*

*They start to roll, but Karen locks a body scissors and pulls Tsuki into a close guard, grunting a little with effort.

Sori's Quarters. Sori reaches for her ears before trying to roll away and recover.*

Sori *angry*: I'm the s***?! I'm not the one who f***** her clone!

Serah: *She stops for a moment backing away and clenching her fists* Take... that... back... *blood is starting to drip down from her fingers where her nails are cutting into the skin*

*Tsuki starts to pushing against Karen, fighting against her guard trying to gain a bit more control*

*Sori snarls a little, getting ready for Serah to attack. Serah can tell she's thinking of pushing her further, before Sori pauses and looks regretful.*

Sori *angry, but sincere*: Sorry... That was way out of line...

*Holodeck. Karen tries hard to keep Tsuki wrapped up, but Tsuki loosens the hold - not enough to slip out, as if she lets off the pressure Karen will pull her in again - but she has Karen right at the limit of where she can maintain the hold.*

*Serah barely reacts to the apology. She seems to accepts it but she just quietly turns and leaves, ignoring the pain in her hands as she hurries off.*

*Tsuki starts to wriggle, trying to escape the hole but losing some of the pressure in doing so*

*Sori goes to follow, before stopping and just sitting down, smacking her forehead.*

Sori *angry with herself*: Stupid, stupid, stupid! Stupid thing to say!

*Holodeck. She manages to slip free after a few moments, Karen quickly guarding her face.*

*Serah leaves the ship, just walking far away from it to be as alone as she possibly can, not really heading towards anything specific.*

*Tsuki grabs her arms and tries to pin them beside her head to keep Karen locked down*

*Karen grunts as she struggles, tightening the body scissors to try and force Tsuki to react.

New Nara. Lorren sees Serah leaving on her way to pester Susan, mistaking Serah for her and following from a distance.*

*Lorren would notice the occassional drop of blood as Serah's wounds slowly close, Serah is unaware she is being followed. Eventually she sits down at a large rock, sitting in the shade and beginning to sob, holding her legs close to herself as she closes her eyes, wishing she didn't exist*

*Tsuki grunts starting to squirm again to loosen to body scissors*

*Lorren walks over, soon realising it isn't Susan, but approaching her anyway.*

Lorren *worried*: Hey... You okay?

*Tora Ziyal. Karen tries to roll them over and attempt to get ground control.*

Karen *grunting*: This all you got?!

Serah: *Her skin pigmentation is starting to change color in splotches as her intense emotions cause her body to react. She looks up, startled to see Lorren there, cowering a little as tears run down her cheeks* N-no... I don't know if I ever will be...

Tsuki: How about this! *she pulls back and smacks Karen with her own hands, laughing a bit*

*Lorren sits down with her.*

Lorren: Wanna talk about it?

*Tora Ziyal. Karen grunts a little before kicking Tsuki off.*

Karen: Oh, it's on, Sis!

*She quickly pounces on top and starts wrestling with her, laughing a little herself.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    Serah: *she sniffles and curls up again* I guess I should tell someone... A while ago a clone of my girlfriend tricked me into sleeping with her because she was trying to hurt my girlfriend and she essentially... r*ped me. I had no idea it was someone just pretending to be her... and its been a struggle, its hurt my relationship... I feel like something is wrong with me... and today I got in a fight and someone insulted me for "choosing" to sleep with the impostor...

Tsuki: You've got to do better than that! *she just gets more playful as she grinds and struggles against her grasp, not actively trying to win anymore.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Castle base

Halsey sets down her 5th mug of coffee for the morning as she rubs her head. This is getting us no place fast.

Anders: no but it is getting us progress. We are just missing something.

Halsey taps at her console again looking over the data they have been going over.

Anders: what if we looked more at a two pronged approach. We could make something similar to what the federation starship voyager used to fight the undine.

Halsey: except we don’t have borg nano probes or undine bio matter.

Anders: the bio matter we could get. We know ONI has some from their salvage operations from the last war.

Halsey: and the nano probes? We would need the borg ones specifically.

Anders: I’m sure we could find some old ships floating around somewhere in the delta quadrant.

Halsey: with the unrest there that could be dangerous. Very well I’ll go speak to Holland about giving us a ship. With any luck we will get our hands on a prowler if not a heavily armed frigate will work to I suppose.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Later

Osman is on the bridge of the Seeker as Carter appears via holo.

Osman: what can I do for you?

Carter: I’m hoping you can get me some info. Doctors Halsey and Anders think they can come up with a bio weapon to stop the parasite but need access to borg tech. I was hoping with your info on RNI files you might be able to give them a location of a few places to try to salvage what they need.

Osman: it’s possible. But it is also risky. Are they up for that kind of challenge.

Carter: there scientists. That’s why spartan team Black will accompany them. That and they are taking a new prowler as well so they will be ready for whatever may be out there.

Osman: alright I’ll have atlas go through known locations and have him send you the most likely positions to find what you need. Make sure they know to stay alert and ok their toes.

Carter: I’ll be sure to remind them. Carter out.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Serah: *she sniffles and curls up again* I guess I should tell someone... A while ago a clone of my girlfriend tricked me into sleeping with her because she was trying to hurt my girlfriend and she essentially... r*ped me. I had no idea it was someone just pretending to be her... and its been a struggle, its hurt my relationship... I feel like something is wrong with me... and today I got in a fight and someone insulted me for "choosing" to sleep with the impostor...

Tsuki: You've got to do better than that! *she just gets more playful as she grinds and struggles against her grasp, not actively trying to win anymore.*

Lorren: But... you didn't "choose". She tricked you.

*Holodeck. Karen grunts and tries to put Tsuki in an armbar.*

Karen *playful*: If you insist!

Serah: *she cries louder* I know! But... when she said it... it cut deeper than any insult could...

Tsuki: No fair! *She squirms a little as she gets the armbar going, but don't push back too hard*
    OoC: I'm mostly fine, but stressed

Serah: *she cries louder* I know! But... when she said it... it cut deeper than any insult could...

Tsuki: No fair! *She squirms a little as she gets the armbar going, but don't push back too hard*

Lorren: So kick her TRIBBLE! If she's gonna say s*** like that, she deserves a trip to a biobed!

*Tora Ziyal. Karen laughs and let's Tsuki keep the lock loose.*

Karen: Then do something 'bout it, targ!
    Ooc: as good as one can be right now
    Halsey walks onto the bridge of the UNSC Scath.

Cmdr Tomil: ah doctor welcome aboard. I trust everything you needed was brought aboard for you?

Halsey: yes commander thank you. Are we under way yet?

Tomil: yes. We should arrive at the first set of coordinates in about 28 hours.

Halsey: very good. Thank you commander. If you need me I’ll be setting up my lab.

Tomil nods as Halsey leaves the bridge heading to what is considered the lab on the ship where Anders is already working and setting things up.

Anders: I think my lab on castle base is as big as this ship. The facilities on this thing are tiny.

Halsey: well it is a stealth ship with minimal crew and facilities. It’s not like we want to be galavanting around in a large capital ship.

Anders: I suppose but this is going to make our work more difficult.

Halsey: I’ve worked under worse conditions. This will be fine don’t worry.

Lorren: So kick her TRIBBLE! If she's gonna say s*** like that, she deserves a trip to a biobed!

Serah: I don't want to fight anymore... I don't want to do anything... I don't even want to live... *she curls up tighter*

Tsuki: How about this? *She breaks out of the armbar, trying to pin Karen down by sitting on her*

Serah: I don't want to fight anymore... I don't want to do anything... I don't even want to live... *she curls up tighter*

Tsuki: How about this? *She breaks out of the armbar, trying to pin Karen down by sitting on her*

*Lorren gives her a hug.*

Lorren: What about your GF?

*Tora Ziyal. Karen struggles, trying to roll her off.*

Serah: *Crying* She doesn't even want to talk to me anymore... I can't help what happened... I can't help how I feel but it doesn't matter... *she leans into Lorren and closes her eyes*

Tsuki: AH! *She falls over as she didn't have a very good grip on the pin*

Serah: *Crying* She doesn't even want to talk to me anymore... I can't help what happened... I can't help how I feel but it doesn't matter... *she leans into Lorren and closes her eyes*

Tsuki: AH! *She falls over as she didn't have a very good grip on the pin*

Lorren: You want my viewpoint? It sounds like she's the b****, not you.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen quickly tries to pin her down in a full grapevine.*
    Serah: Who? *she sounds a little confused through the sniffles*

OoC: Grapevine?
    Serah: Who? *she sounds a little confused through the sniffles*

OoC: Grapevine?

Lorren: Your girlfriend.

*OOC: Legs locked around each other, hands pinned above Tsuki's head. It's a fairly embarrassing hold, but it would be slightly difficult for Karen to maintain if Tsuki struggles a lot.*
    Serah: No... I still love her... I can't fault her for what's wrong with me...

Tsuki: H-hey what are you doing? *she blushes deeply, feeling strange about being pinned down like this*

Tsuki: H-hey what are you doing? *she blushes deeply, feeling strange about being pinned down like this*

Karen: Winning. *She smirks.*. Give up?

*Outside.*

Lorren: Wrong with you?! You're the one who got r****! You're the victim here, not the problem. There's nothing wrong with you. If she's making you feel otherwise, then she's the one with a problem, not you.

*OOC: It occurred to me a while ago that Karen has been pretty selfish when it comes to what happened with Jane, not really considering the full significance on Serah. It would be more than a little fair for Serah to call her out on that.*

*Outside.*

Lorren: Wrong with you?! You're the one who got r****! You're the victim here, not the problem. There's nothing wrong with you. If she's making you feel otherwise, then she's the one with a problem, not you.

*OOC: It occurred to me a while ago that Karen has been pretty selfish when it comes to what happened with Jane, not really considering the full significance on Serah. It would be more than a little fair for Serah to call her out on that.*

OoC: Sorry forgot to hit post

Serah: What...? *she looks like she really doesn't want to think of Karen as the problem* I don't know...

Tsuki: I don't know... *she rolls her eyes, letting her keep her pinned for a few more moments before finally speaking up again* I guess I tap then.

*Outside.*

OoC: Sorry forgot to hit post

Serah: What...? *she looks like she really doesn't want to think of Karen as the problem* I don't know...

Tsuki: I don't know... *she rolls her eyes, letting her keep her pinned for a few more moments before finally speaking up again* I guess I tap then.

Lorren: Think about it... You haven't done anything wrong. If she's treating you like you have, or making you feel like you have, maybe you need to confront her about that.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen lets her go and rolls to the side, laughing a little.*

Karen: Thanks. I guess I needed that more than I realised...
    Serah: I guess... you're right but... I don't want to hurt her... I'm worried I will if I do that...

Tsuki: Hey its okay. I'm just happy to help you. *she smiles and lays down as she recovers* Anytime you need someone to spar with I'll be here. I guess technically it was what I was made for.
    Serah: I guess... you're right but... I don't want to hurt her... I'm worried I will if I do that...

Tsuki: Hey its okay. I'm just happy to help you. *she smiles and lays down as she recovers* Anytime you need someone to spar with I'll be here. I guess technically it was what I was made for.

Lorren: And what does that tell you?

*Tora Ziyal. Karen lays down to recover as well.*

Karen: True. *She smiles over at her.*
    After a short rest and checking in on the lab Halsey heads back to the bridge.

Tomil: ah doctor good I was about to call for you. We are now within sensor range of the first set of coordinates.

Halsey: excellent what have you found so far?

Tomil: we can detect a number of wrecked ships and a few seem to be mostly intact. We will know more in about 30 min when we can get detailed scans.

Halsey: good very good commander.

Serah: I don't know... that she has been treating this like its my fault?

Tsuki: You need any medical attention, or are you good? *she smiles and raises an eyebrow*

Serah: I don't know... that she has been treating this like its my fault?

Tsuki: You need any medical attention, or are you good? *she smiles and raises an eyebrow*

Lorren: So, what are you going to do about it?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: Nah, I'm good.
    Serah: So... should I talk to her...? *she seems unsure, but is starting to reel more confident about it*
    Tolin: alright begin deep scans of the wreckage and try to find a suitable location to beam the teams down to. Tactical I want to be on the lookout for any problems be it borg or pirates.

Officer: aye sir.

Tolin: Doctor Halsey we have arrived at the first location. And will be ready to get you to your operation shortly.

He turns to look at the holo display in the middle of the bridge as the scan results start coming in.

Tolin: spartan team black prep for deployment as well. Once we have an area secured we will begin operations. I don’t want to be here out in the open longer then we need to.
    Serah: So... should I talk to her...? *she seems unsure, but is starting to reel more confident about it*

Lorren: Yeah. And listen: it's okay to be angry. It's okay to be angry with your girlfriend. If she's being a b****...

We have a saying around here: b****es get stitches. *She smiles innocently. Serah can tell she just means it's okay for her to hit Karen.*