test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Rotek turns leaving quickly.

Osman: admiral funny how quick people can come to visit when something goes wrong.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Novack: which one of you is in command? We will get to a safe house location and then help plan on helping you bring down your greatest enemy.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Rotek turns leaving quickly.

Osman: admiral funny how quick people can come to visit when something goes wrong.

Hargrove: Isn't it? What the Hell happened?
    Osman: well I would say someone didn't want those POWs to get locked up. I already have someone on the scene to start looking into it. I thought they said they handled security for this transfer to be able to deal with this if someone attacked or caused problems.
    Novack: which one of you is in command? We will get to a safe house location and then help plan on helping you bring down your greatest enemy.

*Dana looks around. A male prisoner steps forward.*

Korac: I am Commander Korac.
    Novack: very good. Now are there any other people here that are important that need to get released?

Irons: we are arriving at the safe house I'll drop you guys here and continue on then make my way back here.

Novack nods as he gestures for everyone to get out and enter the safe house.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    Triss: *Raises a hand and coughs painfully* Present... *her left leg is broken along with a few ribs and some internal bleeding. She'll be fine but she needs medical attention* Sorry... that was really stupid of me...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    H Karen: well I seem to remember you having to struggle with all your might to keep me down. *she smirks*
    Asher makes his way through the mess

Asher: well this is going to take a lot of work
    Novack: very good. Now are there any other people here that are important that need to get released?

Irons: we are arriving at the safe house I'll drop you guys here and continue on then make my way back here.

Novack nods as he gestures for everyone to get out and enter the safe house.

*The prisoners move into the safe house.*
    westx211 wrote: »
    Triss: *Raises a hand and coughs painfully* Present... *her left leg is broken along with a few ribs and some internal bleeding. She'll be fine but she needs medical attention* Sorry... that was really stupid of me...

*Kara runs over and yanks open her med kit.*

Kara: Okay, let's try this again...

Major Chase to Resolute.

Resolute *Comm*: We read you Major. Everything alright? We lost contact for a while.

Kara: The attackers got away, but I've got wounded down here!

*She gives Triss a hypo of anaethrazine for the pain.*

Resolute *comm*: Understood. Standing by for transport.

Kara: Hear that? You're gonna be fine.
    H Karen: well I seem to remember you having to struggle with all your might to keep me down. *she smirks*

Karen: You remember wrong. *Smirks back. She then tries to spear H Karen down.*
    Osman: does your end have any thing they want to share about who was being transported?
    Once inside the safe house.

Novack: if you need medical attention we have a medic that can see to you. You will find there is room for everyone and supplies and food. Get some rest for now. Tomorrow we start getting to work
    Osman: does your end have any thing they want to share about who was being transported?

Hargrove: Some Free Delta POWs. High risk, obviously, which is why we put it under heavy guard.
    Osman: well I think we may need to redefine heavy guard later. Well I have someone on scene now as i said we will take a close look at the area and try to find who it was and where they came from
    Triss: I know... but Kara... something isn't right about those guys... whatever tech they had in their armor... I haven't heard of it before... that woman increased her armour's density or something before we hit the ground... otherwise I might've taken less damage... *she relaxes as the painkillers take effect*
    *H Karen tries to sidestep the spear and slam Karen down*
    Osman: well I think we may need to redefine heavy guard later. Well I have someone on scene now as i said we will take a close look at the area and try to find who it was and where they came from

Hargrove: Who has the tech necessary to get to Dalos Alpha Prime undetected?
    Triss: I know... but Kara... something isn't right about those guys... whatever tech they had in their armor... I haven't heard of it before... that woman increased her armour's density or something before we hit the ground... otherwise I might've taken less damage... *she relaxes as the painkillers take effect*

Kara: Worry about that later, okay?

Resolute, 2 to beam directly to sickbay.

*They're beamed direct to Resolute's sickbay.*
    Osman: no one that would make us happy. It's possible nightfall could slip a team here if they had gotten hold of something like a prowler. The unsc has missed some before.

She pauses a moment

Osman: the only other place that could do something like this and pull it off would be ONI. Most correctly ONI section 3.
    *H Karen tries to sidestep the spear and slam Karen down*

*She succeeds, Karen trying to roll on top.*
    Osman: no one that would make us happy. It's possible nightfall could slip a team here if they had gotten hold of something like a prowler. The unsc has missed some before.

She pauses a moment

Osman: the only other place that could do something like this and pull it off would be ONI. Most correctly ONI section 3.

Hargrove: Well, relations with the UNSC aren't exactly warm and fuzzy... But then Nightfall's been known to help Free Delta in the past.

I'll alert the fleet to start searching for a cloaked Prowler in-system.
    Osman: we have a little info on what may make it easier to find I'll send it you as well. If this is an ONI team things could become complicated very quickly.
    Triss: T-try to let someone know okay...? *she looks worried as she looks around the sickbay, knowing that it's too soon for the drug to have left her system*
    *H Karen struggles with her, doing her best to atleast keep them on their sides*
    Triss: T-try to let someone know okay...? *she looks worried as she looks around the sickbay, knowing that it's too soon for the drug to have left her system*

Kara: I will...

*She bites her lip, before subtly disconnecting the autostim feed in her armour and giving Triss more of the sedative to trigger the system, making it look like the stim in her system is from her armour reacting to an overdose of sedative.*
    *H Karen struggles with her, doing her best to atleast keep them on their sides*

*She succeeds, gaining the advantage.*
    Novack is in a general area of the safe house.

Dar: well that went as well as could be expected

Novack: yes the first part was a success. Now comes the hard part.

Dar: yeah I was afraid you'd say that.
    Triss: What...? *she closes her eyes and starts falling asleep as the extra sedative kicks in and she grabs Kara's hand squeezing it before she loses consciousness*
    *H Karen tries to get her into a leglock*