What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Serah: I think you may need a nap.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Karn: We will be sending ships in to replace you they should be there within a few hours.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Serah: I think you may need a nap.

Karen *exhausted*: Yeah... Give me a hand to our quarters?
  • Options
    *Serah helps her up and leads her back fo their quarters*
  • Options
    *Serah helps her up and leads her back fo their quarters*

*Once they're back, Karen falls asleep almost as soon as her face hits the pillow.*
  • Options
    *Serah cuddles her and takes a nap*
  • Options

*A few hours later, Karen finds herself in some kind of arena, before getting speared into the wall by a shadow and thrown to the floor. She quickly starts scrambling away, before feeling someone grab her leg, twisting it until she's crying in pain, followed by a sharp surge of agony, a sickening crack.

Serah wakes up to Karen screaming, panting as sweat beads down her face, clutching her leg.*
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    M Dani: I understand.

Can you do something for me?

Casval: What is it?

M Dani: We need the Enterprise around these coordinates. *Sends the coordinates for the Delta Quadrant.* There's a Free Delta cell there that needs to be cleaned up.

Casval: *Looks at the coordinates * Very well. I am getting the feeling that we are going there anyway. Consider it done.
  • Options
    Karn: We will be sending ships in to replace you they should be there within a few hours.

Terry: Very well. We will wait for the taskforce then.
  • Options

M Dani: We need the Enterprise around these coordinates. *Sends the coordinates for the Delta Quadrant.* There's a Free Delta cell there that needs to be cleaned up.

Casval: *Looks at the coordinates * Very well. I am getting the feeling that we are going there anyway. Consider it done.

M Dani: Thank you.

How are you feeling?
  • Options

Karn: Do you have any questions?
  • Options

*A few hours later, Karen finds herself in some kind of arena, before getting speared into the wall by a shadow and thrown to the floor. She quickly starts scrambling away, before feeling someone grab her leg, twisting it until she's crying in pain, followed by a sharp surge of agony, a sickening crack.

Serah wakes up to Karen screaming, panting as sweat beads down her face, clutching her leg.*

Serah: Its okay love I'm here! *Serah holds her tightly* What's wrong?
  • Options

Karen *panicked*: That dream...it was that f***ing dream again! *She rocks slightly in Serah's arms, whimpering.*
  • Options

How are you feeling?

Casval: My sister thinks I committed murder and my brother is awake. I am more than pleased that he is awake and is as well as he can be. Given he was blown up.
  • Options
    *James Jr.. looks at Ghani*

James Jr: I don't know exactly how it works, I also do not want to fumble around and injure someone or myself. I am partly not that masocistic.

Ghani: You do have a good point.
  • Options

How are you feeling?

Casval: My sister thinks I committed murder and my brother is awake. I am more than pleased that he is awake and is as well as he can be. Given he was blown up.

M Dani: Is your sister right?

*OOC: While we're at it, how does Casval know? Mila didn't express her suspicions until she got back to the Columbia.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    After some jerry rigging and help from two other ships the Cairo arrives at Starbase 214.

Novak is on the bridge overseeing repairs. Kari walks in clearly exhausted as she sits down.

Kari: the admiral is stable for now but he was hurt pretty badly. I don’t think he is going to be up for much for some time.

Novak: I’ve already been talking with and briefing vice admiral whitecomb on what happened. Given the situation he has promoted me to captain.

Kari: well good for you my sweet!

Novak: I simply wish it was under better circumstances.

Kari: well not everything happens the way we want it to sadly. Well we will have to celebrate later. I have to get some rest before I fall over.

Novak: then get some rest. I’ll see you later.

She gives him a quick kiss on his forehead as she leaves. Heading to their quarters as Novak goes back to monitoring ship repair progress
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

How are you feeling?

*OOC: While we're at it, how does Casval know? Mila didn't express her suspicions until she got back to the Columbia.*

*OOC: Pretty sure he read Weston as the type that would get cranky and that Mila did notice how cold Casval is becoming, especially since blowing out with him over leaving the ship. Its more of an assumption. I think, probably because he is not completely ruthless or unempathetic. *

Casval: I don't see it that way, I knew she would plant a trap to buy time. *He is clearly still bothered by doing what he felt was necessary.*

Still... My father seems... off since his return. He is much more disconnected.

*Around the ship systems seem to malfunction, nothing overly bothersome. *
  • Options
    Unsc space

Sheridan is on the Hitz looking over the most recent ONI reports.

Ensign: sir captain Haitha is on the come she would like to speak to you.

Sheridan: put her through.

Haitha: admiral

Sheridan: captain what can I do for you.

Haitha: I wanted to give you an update on the current situation. We have had 2 combat encounters with the undine reported. Nothing serious but shots where exchanged.

Sheridan: is your ship and crew alright?

Haitha: yes admiral. The new ships are holding up very well.

Sheridan: I’m still going to dispatch battle group J to you. Make sure you have some back up if things take a bad turn.

Haitha: understood thank you admiral.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

How are you feeling?

*OOC: Pretty sure he read Weston as the type that would get cranky and that Mila did notice how cold Casval is becoming, especially since blowing out with him over leaving the ship. Its more of an assumption. I think, probably because he is not completely ruthless or unempathetic. *

Casval: I don't see it that way, I knew she would plant a trap to buy time. *He is clearly still bothered by doing what he felt was necessary.*

M Dani: What's that? *Notices the lights flicker.*
  • Options

Karn: Do you have any questions?

• Options

Karen *panicked*: That dream...it was that f***ing dream again! *She rocks slightly in Serah's arms, whimpering.*

Susan: I told you we should have gone and talked to your mom.
  • Options

How are you feeling?

M Dani: What's that? *Notices the lights flicker.*

Casval: Energy fluctuation... I will get it done. *He gives a visual cue that he has to kill the call. *

*He kills the call, leaving himself wondering what is going on with the Ship...*

*Wade tries to get a hold of Demora in engineering..*

Wade: Great and hear I thought we fixed most of the problems we had.

*In Engineering, Demora is having people check the problem...*

Demora: Check the fold space drive. We need to find the source of the....

*The fluctuations stop as quickly as they come. *

Demora: What in the... Lt... Get goin on that scanning.

*She slides beneath the core with a tool kit nearby.*

O'Hara: That was the power grid... Check the folds and EPS conduits.
  • Options
    *In James Jr's quarters he gets off his console trying to figure out what happened. Marshall in his looks around as the power fluctuations end. *
  • Options
    Corvus is on an observation area waiting to be picked up by the USS Waverly a starfleet intel ship. He turns as he notices a conduit opening near him. Damien steps through looking him over.

Damien: so your the one I saw come here.

Corvus: who are you?

Damien: a protector here. I watch for intruders that shouldn’t be here. In a few different forms. Specifically from other dimensions or realities.

Corvus: let me guess like places you call the mirror universe?

Damien: that is only a small part of it. The mystic dimensions take up much more time. Why are you here?

Corvus: I haven’t decided yet.

Damien: well you need to decide soon.
  • Options

Susan: I told you we should have gone and talked to your mom.

*Karen just gives her a glare. She gets out of bed and walks over to the replicator.*
  • Options
    Serah: I'm serious let's talk to your mom. We need to talk to her about this. What if it's some twilight ghost or something?
  • Options
    Serah: I'm serious let's talk to your mom. We need to talk to her about this. What if it's some twilight ghost or something?

Karen: Twilight ghost? Seriously?

*She sits at the table with a glass of fruit juice, deep in thought.*
  • Options
    The undine have increased in aggressive behavior attacking at what appears to be random.

New Arcadia

Sheridan: we have to figure out something we can do.

Hammond: agreed but the bigger question is what.
  • Options
    Federation Starbase

Novak walks into engineering of the Cairo as it is a mess of parts and people working.

Novak: well chief how is it coming along.

Chief: slowly. You know how much damage was done down here. I have to completely reset the power grid and most the eps conduits are fried. We should have the new core installed in a day or so so I have to have all the power relays and co suits ready before that.

Novak: I’ll let you get back to work then.

He grins as he hears the chief mumble under his breath as he walks away.

Novak hears his comm badge beep.

Novak: novak here.

Ensign: sir admiral Blackwell from starfleet intelligence is here he would like to meet with you as soon as you are available.

Novak: very well tell him I’m on my way now.