test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Blackwell is in the stations ops center as word of the undine attack on the unsc reaches him.

Blackwell: they acted sooner then expected. Alert all ships in the area. If they strike once they will likely strike again and soon.

Ensign: aye sir.

Cairo

Novak: all right chief are you ready to do this?

Chief: this will either work or the ship is going to explode so yeah why not what’s the worst that could happen.

He starts tapping some controls as the ship starts to come to life.

Chief: well so far all systems seem to be ok. I think we should be good. Just don’t push the engines to hard or take us intentionally into combat.

Novak: I don’t plan on doing either chief. All hands this is the captain prepare to depart.

Kari: so why are we picking up this person and then not just coming in a shuttle.

Novak: well you can ask him when we reach the enterprise.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *On the Columbia, a fresh faced Ensign is walking around his post tending his duties. Observing his surroundings, being careful to avoid being noticed..*

Ensign: This is not the right time... *finishing his duties he heads to the turbolift...* Pull me out of here, the device is not here.
  • Options
    *Skull is waiting for the guests to arrive, and they do start arriving. First the Free Delta terrorists, then the Malon, and finally several Khazon Maje from several sects... *

Skull: You have arrived... Good.

Maje Drek: What does a Federation snake want with us?

Skull: I am not of the Federation.

Maje Dreck: Oh? Your not? Why do you have their technology?

Skull: I merely live among them and work among them, creating several weapons. Now I sell this technology.

Maje Juro: Dreck... Be silent. Let this man speak his offer.

Skull: I know Free Delta needs more teeth to crack through Republic defenses and that you used your last bomb. I have something that can fix both problems.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Skull is waiting for the guests to arrive, and they do start arriving. First the Free Delta terrorists, then the Malon, and finally several Khazon Maje from several sects... *

Skull: I merely live among them and work among them, creating several weapons. Now I sell this technology.

Skull: I know Free Delta needs more teeth to crack through Republic defenses and that you used your last bomb. I have something that can fix both problems.

Free Delta representative: Unless it's a fleet...
  • Options
    Sheridan is getting off the comm as Marcias walks in.

Sheridan: it’s good to see you my friend.

Marcias: the same I simply wish it was under better conditions.

Sheridan: agreed. So you saw the destruction.

Marcias: I did. They did a complete job. When we got there their was nothing we could do.

Sheridan: I know you where only one ship and the battle had already been fought.

Virsio: we have been monitoring undine activity heavily. We believe their next target will be somewhere here in federation space.

Marcias: how positive are you?

Virsio: we are acting on a hunch right now. ONI has been working on a device that can stop them from entering a planet area. The area isn’t as large as a system but it could give ships time to respond better.

Sheridan: it’s in testing now. Once ready the Hitz will deploy it to see if we can get it to work.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Skull smiles a lipless smile, revealing his teeth. Very dark eyes bore into the representative. *

Skull: Oh it is a fleet, at least 125 ships more on par with the Federation than the Republic. Something the Khazon should have no problems getting used to.

*He walks to the central tube in the room and removes a package of vials...*

I also have something that should make those weapons Malick gave you redundant. Something a bit more subtle.

*He removes one vial from the package. *

One of these should nullify a planet, or a ship, or an entire fleet if you so choose. I bring you this offer because I have my axe to grind against my enemies.
  • Options

*Skull smiles a lipless smile, revealing his teeth. Very dark eyes bore into the representative. *

Skull: Oh it is a fleet, at least 125 ships more on par with the Federation than the Republic. Something the Khazon should have no problems getting used to.

I also have something that should make those weapons Malick gave you redundant. Something a bit more subtle.

One of these should nullify a planet, or a ship, or an entire fleet if you so choose. I bring you this offer because I have my axe to grind against my enemies.

*The Free Delta Leader examines the vial.*

FD Rep: What is it?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Serah: Well come on I'll hold you tight and we can go back to sleep.

*There's signs that the tube was used to access the replicator but not who did it. A scan reveals a small drop of blood from a cut but the DNA is too damaged to tell who it came from but its Caitian from what's left of the electrically fried cells.*

Weston: Caitian? Can't be many of them onboard.

*He takes a sample and records the evidence before forwarding it to John and Dani.*

*John starts looking over the evidence and begins cross-referencing personell files*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

Skull: It is a parasitic virus that infects the lung tissue of the infected person, towards the end it begins to take control of the body to spread itself further. The trick we found was to program it to activate upon a specfic vocal engram. Meaning it is gear more selectively for the race of people you wish to eliminate.

*He walks over to a separate set of vials..*

There is of course an antiviral that nullifies this but we have the only source of it, if things go wrong. You will find that the vials you have there are specifically tailored to your enemies here and some elements of the Federation and Republic. Also be aware that the Federation is sending a fleet here into the quadrant.

*A Malon looks at the vials as do the other rebellious entities in the Quadrant. *

Malon: What is the infection rate?

Skull: Complete 100%

Maje Drek: What is the fatality rate?

Skull: In the population it affects whoever doesn't die becomes an infected carrier that is able to be controlled. As cannon fodder.

*He notions them over to an observation window. *
  • Options
    *OOC: I wonder if I should start implementing guests for later trying to find something... 29th century and 31st century friends actually. *
  • Options
    *OOC: Hmm Federation space... Probably by the Republic border. I could bring a character back, only mentioned character making a reappearance. *

*Elsewhere in Federation Space a Patrol Cruiser Sagitarius class is investigating near Lukari space. Quinton has been promoted but is still working his way through Starfleet. *

Chief: Stark!! Get to the Astrometerics and start scanning for those singularities. The Captain wants that data and proceed with the mission.

Quinton: Yes sir..
  • Options

*There's signs that the tube was used to access the replicator but not who did it. A scan reveals a small drop of blood from a cut but the DNA is too damaged to tell who it came from but its Caitian from what's left of the electrically fried cells.*

*He takes a sample and records the evidence before forwarding it to John and Dani.*

*John starts looking over the evidence and begins cross-referencing personell files*

*Meanwhile, Weston continues to go over the Jefferies Tube for anymore evidence.*
  • Options

Skull: It is a parasitic virus that infects the lung tissue of the infected person, towards the end it begins to take control of the body to spread itself further. The trick we found was to program it to activate upon a specfic vocal engram. Meaning it is gear more selectively for the race of people you wish to eliminate.

There is of course an antiviral that nullifies this but we have the only source of it, if things go wrong. You will find that the vials you have there are specifically tailored to your enemies here and some elements of the Federation and Republic. Also be aware that the Federation is sending a fleet here into the quadrant.

*A Malon looks at the vials as do the other rebellious entities in the Quadrant. *

Skull: In the population it affects whoever doesn't die becomes an infected carrier that is able to be controlled. As cannon fodder.

*The Free Delta party go over to the window.*
  • Options

*They see the lights go on, and see the deployment pods of infected individuals more equivalent to Husks. A tactic Obviously picked up from the Elibisi. They also see armored troops drilling in another quadrant. The Observation deck disengages from the tube which is retracted into the bowls of the ship. They go to the soliders in their battle armor. *

Skull: There also have been some interesting uses for the infected carriers foot soldiers... In suits they are perfectly protected from infecting the populated areas.

*Skull turns to the Free Delta rep.*

Skull: You could easily free this quadrant from the galactic powers, the Republic, or even the mighty Federation. If you accept this offer you probably could.

*The deck then goes to the armory and reveals the older Obliterator design of Stane's single planet killer. *

Skull: *Hearing the Kazon murmur in delight at the sight of these recognizable weapons.* Chump change and more than enough if you get my meaning.

*His eyes narrow.*

Do we have an accord?
  • Options

*They see the lights go on, and see the deployment pods of infected individuals more equivalent to Husks. A tactic Obviously picked up from the Elibisi. They also see armored troops drilling in another quadrant. The Observation deck disengages from the tube which is retracted into the bowls of the ship. They go to the soliders in their battle armor. *

Skull: There also have been some interesting uses for the infected carriers foot soldiers... In suits they are perfectly protected from infecting the populated areas.

Skull: You could easily free this quadrant from the galactic powers, the Republic, or even the mighty Federation. If you accept this offer you probably could.

*The deck then goes to the armory and reveals the older Obliterator design of Stane's single planet killer. *

Skull: *Hearing the Kazon murmur in delight at the sight of these recognizable weapons.* Chump change and more than enough if you get my meaning.

*His eyes narrow.*

Do we have an accord?

Free Delta Rep: What kind of fleet are we talking about?
  • Options

*His eyes narrow.*

Do we have an accord?

Skull: My organization borrowed, appropriated, and built this fleet 125 ships with more firepower than the Republic would have in a comparable number of ships. All right under their noses. If you accept you get this fleet I have and the means to produce more. I assume you know of the Federation's Universe class dreadnought.. This variant of that design was built to be its exact opposite. Exploration is not entirely what this vessel can do.

Perhaps an example?
  • Options
    Ooc: will post after work today
  • Options

*His eyes narrow.*

Do we have an accord?

Skull: My organization borrowed, appropriated, and built this fleet 125 ships with more firepower than the Republic would have in a comparable number of ships. All right under their noses. If you accept you get this fleet I have and the means to produce more. I assume you know of the Federation's Universe class dreadnought.. This variant of that design was built to be its exact opposite. Exploration is not entirely what this vessel can do.

Perhaps an example?

*The rep nods.*
  • Options

*Meanwhile, Weston continues to go over the Jefferies Tube for anymore evidence.*

*There's a few strands of hair from a caitian the dna not damaged but unreadable with a tricorder. It looks like they knew to clean up but at the same time didn't notice their fur*
  • Options

*His eyes narrow.*

Do we have an accord?

Perhaps an example?

*The rep nods.*

*Skull taps a comm line *

Skull: Jean plot a course for the nearest Republic starbase. This ship will proceed first under cloak.

Jean: Yes Sir..

*The vessel drops its cloak and heads out on its mission.*
  • Options

*There's a few strands of hair from a caitian the dna not damaged but unreadable with a tricorder. It looks like they knew to clean up but at the same time didn't notice their fur*

*Weston taps his combadge.*

Weston: Weston to Security Lab. I've got some strands of Caitian fur here. It looks like the follicles are intact, but my tricorder can't make a genetic scan.

Security *Over Comm*: Aye, sir. Standing by.

*Weston puts some of the fur into an evidence bag.*

Weston: Computer, beam evidence pack 2241 to Security Lab.

*The computer beams the bag to the security lab for analysis.*
  • Options
    Janeway is sitting in a conference room with Blackwell. He still has a bandage over part of his face and his left arm is in a sling.

Janeway: why the hell dis you send them! Haven’t they been through enough already?

Blackwell: they where the only ones available.

Janeway: we both know that’s a lie.

Blackwell: fine they are the only ship in the area I trust enough for this.
  • Options
    Blackwell: please just relax I don’t need you to end up back in sickbay.

Janeway: and putting Novak in command

Blackwell: why is he not up to it.

Janeway sighs

Janeway: no. Novak is a special operations team member. He is a member of Romulan intelligence and a suspected member of section 3.

Blackwell: wait are you saying?

Janeway: I trust the man with my life but I would not have let him go alone.
  • Options
    Novak walks into his ready room.

Novak: computer secure room code Novak gamma

He waits till the computer confirms it’s secured.

Novak: I don’t like meeting like this here’s on the ship.

Carter: well we don’t have many options. Especially now. The undine are on the move and skull is on the move again.

Novak: and what does that have to do with me. I’ve helped you where I could but that is more difficult now.

Carter: you are going to be picking up a person from the mirror universe. You are taking him back to Blackwell I assume. I want to speak with him first.

Novak: are you crazy?

Carter: figure out how to do it. You’d rather do it that way then me to come to you.

The holo fades as Novak starts rubbing his head as he starts getting a headache.

Novak: why just why. Computer lower security field.
  • Options
    *John heads to the labs to investigate the new found evidence personally*
  • Options
    *John heads to the labs to investigate the new found evidence personally*

*Weston heads there as well once he's done sweeping the Jefferies Tube.*
  • Options
    John: well from the color of the hair that narrows it down to 2 candidates for who could have been in there.
  • Options
    John: well from the color of the hair that narrows it down to 2 candidates for who could have been in there.

Weston: Did we get anything from the genetic scan?

*Dani walks in.*
  • Options
    Ooc: will post a little later
  • Options
    *OOC: Trying to figure a way to move forward. Will post it when I figure it out.*