• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *OOC: Wow 2 days of silence... That is a first.*
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *OOC: Wow 2 days of silence... That is a first.*

OOC: I was wondering where everyone vanished to... I shouldn't talk, I didn't post either. :P
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    OOC: I was wondering where everyone vanished to... I shouldn't talk, I didn't post either. :P

*OOC: Its fine.. I was going to but wondered why no one else did.. I guess I can move forward.*

*The battle on the ground is running to a complete stillness many defenders are dead... many wounded.. including their leaders... but the invading armies are dead but there is still a big enough force further down the hill massing...*

Wax: *Gasping* Markon... Come.. We are not done yet...

*Sarkon comes to them under the strength of his own will.. bleeding from many wounds... *

Sarkon: *Grunting* Markon stand brother...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *Elsewhere in 2409...over a century ago. A young pre-awakening Captain Allen is on his vessel and soon commands a full stop to do a repair and diagnostic on their systems. A Sovereign class Warrior Angel*

Allen: Lubes report.. *over the comm in engineering.*

*In Warrior Angel Engine room*

Lubes: It will be some time as this overhaul and diagnostic was supposed to happen 8 weeks ago but those Klingons sure did a number on us.

Allen: *Over his comm piece* Just hurry I don't want to be caught with my britches down..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *Alternate 2531 Drake's interrogation room*

Stane: Yes the granddaughter is a threat to the very fabric of everything you know.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *OOC: I am going to indulge a bit in revisiting old characters maybe have them interact with someone new like Voporak.*

*Allen is sitting in his ready room reading reports from his department heads... and his first officer Shelana... *

*OOC: Anyone think we should make a sort of a timeline so we don't get confused on years and such? Since we are going to be TRIBBLE up the timeline?*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *OOC: I am going to indulge a bit in revisiting old characters maybe have them interact with someone new like Voporak.*

*Allen is sitting in his ready room reading reports from his department heads... and his first officer Shelana... *

*OOC: Anyone think we should make a sort of a timeline so we don't get confused on years and such? Since we are going to be TRIBBLE up the timeline?*

OOC: Everything old is new! :rolleyes:

Well we can start by separating/naming the different realities we made. This thread's, Voporak's, Voporak's mirror universe, this thread's alternate reality, etc.

EDIT: Btw, when in 2409 is this Allen? If it's at the correct spot, Voporak in "real-time" of this thread (as far as that goes) might appear. Won't that be fun.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OOC: Everything old is new! :rolleyes:

Well we can start by separating/naming the different realities we made. This thread's, Voporak's, Voporak's mirror universe, this thread's alternate reality, etc.

EDIT: Btw, when in 2409 is this Allen? If it's at the correct spot, Voporak in "real-time" of this thread (as far as that goes) might appear. Won't that be fun.

*OOC: It is real time in 2409.. following events as it would. The thread went from 2409 in a previous thread and went on from there to 2410 all the way to 2420-2421 when we jumped ahead to 2520 and such. Voporak's time is in the past which is before those events happened. Then the mirror universe. Then this second mirror universe. So there are three universes but one real timeline.

Edit... OOC: Just keep in mind that this Allen is the grandfather to James.*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OOC: It is real time in 2409.. following events as it would. The thread went from 2409 in a previous thread and went on from there to 2410 all the way to 2420-2421 when we jumped ahead to 2520 and such. Voporak's time is in the past which is before those events happened. Then the mirror universe. Then this second mirror universe. So there are three universes but one real timeline.

OOC: Interesting. So let's say that what is going on right now is just a little bit before Voporak takes his dreadnought after his computer files. Where to begin, though? Voporak has a habit of popping out of nowhere, so why break with tradition now?

*The U.S.S. Black Phantom decloaks directly off the Warrior Angel's port bow and hails*

Voporak: I see you are a little banged up, Captain. Anything I can do to help?

OOC: Feel free to question what a Starfleet Admiral (as in four boxed rank pips) is even doing with a cloaked, sensor-blocked warship.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OOC: Interesting. So let's say that what is going on right now is just a little bit before Voporak takes his dreadnought after his computer files. Where to begin, though? Voporak has a habit of popping out of nowhere, so why break with tradition now?

*The U.S.S. Black Phantom decloaks directly off the Warrior Angel's port bow and hails*

Voporak: I see you are a little banged up, Captain. Anything I can do to help?

OOC: Feel free to question what a Starfleet Admiral (as in four boxed rank pips) is even doing with a cloaked, sensor-blocked warship.

*Shelana and the ship react confused to this development...*

Shelana: Admiral... It is just...

*Captain Allen returns to the bridge and Voporak sees a familiar face to him oddly but much younger and less tortured. *

Allen: Commander that is not an appropriate way to greet an Admiral especially one that is on the run...

My ship is running diagnostics and running a little bit of repairs. We did have a little bit of a rough run with the Klingons... and Duras.

What are you doing in a cloaked ship and one so advanced.?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I've been busy will post here after awhile an believe me it's going I be loooooong.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *Shelana and the ship react confused to this development...*

Shelana: Admiral... It is just...

*Captain Allen returns to the bridge and Voporak sees a familiar face to him oddly but much younger and less tortured. *

Allen: Commander that is not an appropriate way to greet an Admiral especially one that is on the run...

My ship is running diagnostics and running a little bit of repairs. We did have a little bit of a rough run with the Klingons... and Duras.

What are you doing in a cloaked ship and one so advanced.?

Voporak: That is of no concern, really. What matters is this: I need someone to accompany me on a covert mission to the Gamma Quadrant. I'll beam over some repair teams and then we will go the Bajoran Wormhole. Any questions? No? Good. You also won't mention this to any of those Starfleet put-their-noses-in-everything Admirals.

OOC: Think you know what he's planning in the Gamma Quadrant? :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Voporak: That is of no concern, really. What matters is this: I need someone to accompany me on a covert mission to the Gamma Quadrant. I'll beam over some repair teams and then we will go the Bajoran Wormhole. Any questions? No? Good. You also won't mention this to any of those Starfleet put-their-noses-in-everything Admirals.

OOC: Think you know what he's planning in the Gamma Quadrant? :)

OOC: I can guess.

Allen: Sir? I can assume you will inform me as to what you are doing in the Gamma quadrant that is so vital?

I am not against it. View my record you will see it for yourself.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OOC: I can guess.

Allen: Sir? I can assume you will inform me as to what you are doing in the Gamma quadrant that is so vital?

I am not against it. View my record you will see it for yourself.

Voporak: We're going to "borrow" a ship from the Dominion. While I go get it, you will talk to them and keep them from shooting us dead on the spot. When your ship is finished being repaired, alert me.

By the way, Captain. This is an order, including the secrecy part.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Voporak: We're going to "borrow" a ship from the Dominion. While I go get it, you will talk to them and keep them from shooting us dead on the spot. When your ship is finished being repaired, alert me.

By the way, Captain. This is an order, including the secrecy part.

Allen: No need to repeat that sir and no need to bully me or my crew into it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Allen: No need to repeat that sir and no need to bully me or my crew into it.

Voporak: Oh dear, I hate bullying. Think of it as a 'change of pace' in your usual career as a starship captain.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Voporak: Oh dear, I hate bullying. Think of it as a 'change of pace' in your usual career as a starship captain.

Allen: Funny sir.. I don't think I am going to get a explanation for that am I.

Shelana let them aboard..

Kara: Are you certain of that Captain?

Allen: I am Kara... Something is telling me that this is not an ordinary Admiral..

*Looks at Voporak*

Am I right in that assessment ?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Allen: Funny sir.. I don't think I am going to get a explanation for that am I.

Shelana let them aboard..

Kara: Are you certain of that Captain?

Allen: I am Kara... Something is telling me that this is not an ordinary Admiral..

*Looks at Voporak*

Am I right in that assessment ?

Voporak: Yes, Captain, you could say that. I am far different from any other desk Admiral you'll meet at a starbase.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Voporak: Yes, Captain, you could say that. I am far different from any other desk Admiral you'll meet at a starbase.

Allen: Then let us get underway then.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OOC: Going to bed. We'll just continue this tomorrow, not like the past is going anywhere. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OOC: Going to bed. We'll just continue this tomorrow, not like the past is going anywhere. :D

OOC: That it does not. It is alive like a film to be viewed over and over again.. Good night.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So I didn't have time to post last night I'll do it sometime today after 4 pm.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    So I didn't have time to post last night I'll do it sometime today after 4 pm.

OOC: That is fine man.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OOC: Well, as long as we're having fun with the past...

*Archanis System, 2409. 2 Klingon Birds of Prey dive in to strafe the Saucer Section of a Galaxy Class Starship - the U.S.S. Victorious. Some blasts penetrate the Shield and mark the hull before the Ship's Phaser Array comes to life and quickly lets off two beams on the B'rels, piercing one's wing. The B'rels break off and swing around again separately.

U.S.S. Victorious Bridge. Captain Ryan Allington (23 years of age) sits in his Command Chair with the Bridge Crew frantically trying to keep up with eachother and the Klingons.*

Ryan: Tala, ring their bell!

Tala: Yes sir!

*He watches as 2 photon torpedoes slam into the damaged B'rel, blasting it's wing off and sending it out of control.*

Wenj: Captain, we have a problem.

Ryan: Let me guess... Negh'var?

Wenj: Vor'cha.

Ryan: So a little easier to deal with? Okay, I never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Helm, Attack Pattern Alpha. Wenj, prepare a Tachyon Beam. Tactical, target their engines.

Helm: Aye, sir.

Wenj: Ready.

Tala: Ready.

Ryan: Engage.

*The Deflector sends a Tachyon Beam straight into the Vor'cha's forward shield. The Vor'cha fires its Disruptor Cannons into the Victorious's Forward Shield before the Victorious answers back with 2 Phaser blasts toward the Nacelle from the lower Saucer Strip. Another blast from the lower phaser strip on the Engineering Section penetrates the Shield and 2 more Photons fire into the Vor'cha's Nacelle and blast through it.*

Wenj: Their Warp Engines have been disabled!

Ryan: Helm, Escape Course! Warp 7 NOW!

Helm: Aye, sir!

*The Victorious turns around and jumps to warp immediately, leaving the Vor'cha to drift.*

And we're gone.

*Wenj walks over from the Science Stations and sits in the First Officer position before looking at Ryan.*

Wenj: Ryan?

Ryan: Commander?

Wenj: Your strategy was... creative... to say the least. We were surrounded.

Ryan: Wrong.

Wenj: Sir?

Ryan: We were not "surrounded", Mr Wenj. We were "in a target-rich environment".

Wenj: Interesting words, from a man of peace.

Ryan: If the Klingons want peace, I'll let the Federation give it to them, but until then...

Until then, they still tore Starbase 24 apart. They still destroyed the U.S.S. Olympic - a Medical Ship.

They still murdered my parents.

Wenj: Ryan--

Alpha (Android Operations Officer - no, I'm not kidding): Sir, we're recieving a message from the Oxford.

Wenj: Captain Saph's ship.

Alpha: She's asking for assistance in the Danorious Belt.

Ryan: That's all the way back out in the Bajoran System.

Alpha: She's calling for you specifically, sir.

Ryan: Why am I not surprised?

*Wenj raises an eyebrow. Ryan thinks for a few moments.*

Damage report.

Alpha: Minor. We can reach Deep Space K7 with no difficulties.

Ryan: We're not going to K7. Helm, set course for the nearest Transwarp link, Warp 8.

Helm: Aye sir. Course laid in.

Ryan *whispering absently*: What are you doing in the Denorious Belt, Daya?

*Normally* Engage.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *OOC: Its fine.. I was going to but wondered why no one else did.. I guess I can move forward.*

*The battle on the ground is running to a complete stillness many defenders are dead... many wounded.. including their leaders... but the invading armies are dead but there is still a big enough force further down the hill massing...*

Wax: *Gasping* Markon... Come.. We are not done yet...

*Sarkon comes to them under the strength of his own will.. bleeding from many wounds... *

Sarkon: *Grunting* Markon stand brother...

*Markon gets to his feet, cradling his ribcage.*

Markon: Omarka. We need to find him.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *Alternate 2531 Drake's interrogation room*

Stane: Yes the granddaughter is a threat to the very fabric of everything you know.

Drake: Care to explain how a 16 year-old child is a threat to the "fabric of everything we know"?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jacob sits aboard the bridge of his prowler

ONI prowler
    Silent Stalker
    Length 195 meters
    Width 68 meters
    Crew 125
    Engines: advanced slipspace jump engines
    Shields: ONI class energy shielding
    Hull: tritum heavy armor plating.
    Weapons: 1 PAC gun, 6 phased gauss turrets, 2 shivea warheads , 3 archer missile launchers.
    Stealth package: level A cloak. Energy signatures are masked to keep a trail from forming. It has a cloak more advance then anything in the Milky Way galaxy. It also is equipped with electro monitoring gear as well to intercept secure transmissions .
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jacobs is looking at the information on his padd as the ship heads to its destination

Roland: so this ship is pretty nice. A little under gunned but still I could take out a enemy ship with it.

Jacob: Roland this is one of only 3 prowlers with a full powered PAC gun.

Roland: takes to long to recharge and it only has 6 guards turrets so technically I have only 3 sets on each side.

Jacob: relax Roland we aren't going into battle with this thing it's a stealth ship not a assault carrier.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Drake: Care to explain how a 16 year-old child is a threat to the "fabric of everything we know"?

Stane: *His eyes glowing with red energy something Drake cannot avoid... he feels compelled, as his darkness comes to be touched...* She can rip the time space continuum apart. I have come to take her somewhere away so she cannot be a problem to anyone else.

*OOC: Since the shadow war never occured and neither did the galactic civil war. They would not know who the shadows are or have any defenses against them.*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Markon gets to his feet, cradling his ribcage.*

Markon: Omarka. We need to find him.

Wax: with only a handful of men left.

Sarkon: To a glorious end... *Coughs and spits out some blood.* Come on...

Wax: He is over that hill... with the rest of his army...