test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    logang19 wrote: »
    Sinclaire: i am not shield at all. He should not be like this or being kept like this at all. If you once he went missing I knew something was amiss and your answer does not put my mind at ease

Shane: You think I did this to him? Don't think much in doing that to kin. Take him and go.

*OOC: Now which Shane is this I wonder... Is it the MU one or.... heh eheh hehehe hahahahaahahaah*
    Coulson: do I even want to know who you crossed this time?

Wilson: Oh you know you do Darling... Its your job in a way. I will say if those guys are here... You know something will go down..
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Not taking his eyes off him Sinclaire nods to Damien he grabs Terry and takes him through a conduit as sinclaire follows. They arrive in the veil where sinclaire has him lay Terry down on a bed as a healer walks over and starts looking over him.

Elsewhere

Coulson: it would make my job alot easier if you knew whether the terrorist where planning something or not.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Not taking his eyes off him Sinclaire nods to Damien he grabs Terry and takes him through a conduit as sinclaire follows. They arrive in the veil where sinclaire has him lay Terry down on a bed as a healer walks over and starts looking over him.

Elsewhere

Coulson: it would make my job alot easier if you knew whether the terrorist where planning something or not.

Wilson: Job offer was to kill a good friend of ours.. The Admiral.. I found that maddeningly offensive.

Elsewhere

*OOC: Yeah thing about that, mystic stuff is kinda unusable around Shane... genetic aberration..*
    Coulson: who exactly offered you the job.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Ooc: so I need to redo that post then?
    Ooc: so I need to redo that post then?

*OOC: Was stalling for Ryan.. *
    Coulson: who exactly offered you the job.

Wilson: Hadrian did... But the plan was not his... He isn't that smart to have something that elaborate.
    Ooc: we can ignore that post for now then.
    Coulson: any idea where he is now? I think we should pay a visit.
    Coulson: any idea where he is now? I think we should pay a visit.

Wilson: Their Boss? Hell if I know. Hadrian is among the brown pants..
    Coulson: well then I suppose me and Peggy will go have a little chat with him.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Enterprise Sickbay.. Wade steps in seeing Dani still next to her son. Wade sighs regretful and some measure of pity.*

Wade: Hey Dani.. He still isn't awake is he?

Dani: No...

Wade: *He grabs a seat and sits down next to her.. * I wasn't going to have Casval go on the mission but it seems he had to go through with it..

*He sighs and rubs his head*

That boy is as willful as I remember you and your sister being, I still don't...

*He shuts up as he looks at James lying there. *

*OOC: Sorry it took awhile to post this my mother went into the hosptial again, dunno if she is going to come home again or not.*

OOC: It's okay man. Take as much time as you need.

*Dani sighs in resignation.*

Dani: Did I make a mistake, Wade? Accepting promotion? Should I have stayed here, with them?

Wade: I don't know. I don't blame you for taking that promotion, I know Terry doesn't either.

*A Older Vulcan nurse takes readings on James' vitals..*

I also don't know the future, but from what Terry did recall.. There was a bright way through.

*After the ceremony, Mila returns to the competitors' village to train, inviting Sala to spar.*

OOC: Miss this, Allen?*

*Sala pops her joints as she stretches..*

*Dani sits there in thought.

Competitors' Village. Mila is stretching in her Starfleet tank top with a pair of shorts and gloves, before standing and putting up a guard.*

Mila: Ready?

OOC: Here you go Allen. Hope everything's okay.

*Sala nods and catches her by surprise with a quick attack set before backing off and observing Mila..*

*Mila catches herself on the ropes, before smiling a little.*

Mila: Okay, putting aside the fact that I really don't like cheaters... Nice punch.

*She responds with a swift straight kick to the abdomen.*

Sala: *Brushes off the kick, her airway is partially affected..* You wanted a practice didn't you? Plus I want to see if you do have a prayer against some of the competition.

Mila: Well, guess you're about to find out, aren't you?

*She hits her with a quick combo, first a right jab, then a left hook, followed by a right back spin and elbow.*

Sala: *responds with one of her own..*

*Mila quickly ducks under, before tackling Sala to the mat and trying to pin her down.*

*Mila feels a headbutt and tastes the mat as Sala manages to get her pinned down. The Romulan has one up on her physically.. Which is a problem.. Practice ref calls the separation.. *

Sala: Not bad.. Almost had me there.

Mila: Maybe you oughta take a strength suppressant? Even the scales?

*She puts her guard up for another round.*

Sala: You have a chance, I am not going to say what it is though..

Mila: Oh joy, puzzles.

You ready to go, or not?

Sala: I forget who is up one on you? *She is lightly mocking her in good humor.*

*Mila smirks a little before throwing a quick combo of jabs to keep Sala engaged in blocking.*

*Sala finds an opening to strike her in the gut and flip her over on her back. *

*Mila flips onto her feet and throws a back spin kick, letting off a furious combo.*

*When she gets an opening, Sala punches Mila's abs and knocks her on her face again with a sweep.*

*Mila quickly sweeps her legs out in return, getting in a top mount and raining down punches.*

*Mila doesn't see the punch to her head coming nor the kick off that leads to her on the mat again.. *

*Mila starts picking herself up again, brushing her hair out of her face as she puts up another guard.*

Mila: Seriously, strength inhibitor...

Sala: Your not bad for a human, still a bit unfocused though..

Mila: To be fair, you may have a slight advantage over me... Mainly being 4 times as strong...

Sala: Maybe but what is making this fight even?

Mila: Not really that even...
    *Casval leaves the cafe, Tara A soon finds herself on her own trying to make sense as to what is happening. She finds a hooded person not far away mourning..*

*Tara A scans him/her telepathically (non-intrusively).*

*All she gets is a drowned out headache *

Hood: So much has changed.. A rise of an evolution of Humanity, and yet... *He looks at her, he is not quite what she expected. She found him. * Yet war is in the air, and everything I knew is gone.

Tara A: Do I know you?

Hood: Should you? I hear you are looking for me..

*She hears a commotion at the seedy bar as she sees their tag along teenager with them. Wilson is surrounded by smoking corpses armed with phasers. *

Wilson: Stupid terrorist morons.

*In a mocking tone*

Oh lets surround the regenerating merc with seven of us.. Sheesh.. You think they would get the point by now.

Tara A: Oh boy....

*No authorities are showing up as Wilson steps over one of the corpses, listening to a music device.*

Tara A: Are you insane?

Wilson: Define Insane.. Because they did have their weapons on me, and the kid.. Not to mention I did cross some kind of terrorist cell and their boss.. Crappy pants I called him.

Tara A: I don't even know why I asked...

Wilson: If they are here... *He pauses a moment.. * Ohhhhhh ****..

Tara A: What?

Wilson: That means they are up to something... and whatever it is.. not only is it bad juju... Its bad for stability.

*Tara A feels a familiar shock in her head, painful and nearly head splitting.. Her brother is somewhere here..*

Tara A: Excuse me...

*Tara A starts looking for him.*

*She also feels a cold dark spot now take the pain off leaving her close to the area, a rangy area nearly abandoned.. and raised voices coming from a storage warehouse.*

*Tara A ports inside into the rafters, looking around.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    Mephiles: Looks like Soa is free. They better take care of this.

OoC: By the way Allen while you were gone Soa the ancient alien prisoner finally broke free and has conquers part of the federation UnSC and the republic. His advance has slowed but he has several planets and a sizable fleet made up of the 3 factions ships under his control.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    Jari: I still don't know about this. *is still in Orion based clothing. Aka its a bit more revealing than it probably should be.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    westx211 wrote: »
    Jari: I still don't know about this. *is still in Orion based clothing. Aka its a bit more revealing than it probably should be.*

Karen: It's your choice. Besides, you choose what kind of fight this is.
    westx211 wrote: »
    Mephiles: Looks like Soa is free. They better take care of this.

OoC: By the way Allen while you were gone Soa the ancient alien prisoner finally broke free and has conquers part of the federation UnSC and the republic. His advance has slowed but he has several planets and a sizable fleet made up of the 3 factions ships under his control.

*OOC: One bit of madness at a time, besides Terry I think can deal with him once he is not groaning.. Or I could use Skull to a point.*
    *Casval leaves the cafe, Tara A soon finds herself on her own trying to make sense as to what is happening. She finds a hooded person not far away mourning..*

Hood: So much has changed.. A rise of an evolution of Humanity, and yet... *He looks at her, he is not quite what she expected. She found him. * Yet war is in the air, and everything I knew is gone.

*She hears a commotion at the seedy bar as she sees their tag along teenager with them. Wilson is surrounded by smoking corpses armed with phasers. *

*In a mocking tone*

Oh lets surround the regenerating merc with seven of us.. Sheesh.. You think they would get the point by now.

*No authorities are showing up as Wilson steps over one of the corpses, listening to a music device.*

Wilson: Define Insane.. Because they did have their weapons on me, and the kid.. Not to mention I did cross some kind of terrorist cell and their boss.. Crappy pants I called him.

Wilson: That means they are up to something... and whatever it is.. not only is it bad juju... Its bad for stability.

*Tara A feels a familiar shock in her head, painful and nearly head splitting.. Her brother is somewhere here..*

*She also feels a cold dark spot now take the pain off leaving her close to the area, a rangy area nearly abandoned.. and raised voices coming from a storage warehouse.*

*Damien and Shane hear the scrambling in the rafters.. *

M.Shane: Seems like we have an audience.. *He fires the weapon a few times sending the bit of the rafters to the floor along with Tara A.. *

*She does see where her brother is groaning on the floor... back into his form from the war. *
    *Enterprise Sickbay.. Wade steps in seeing Dani still next to her son. Wade sighs regretful and some measure of pity.*

Wade: *He grabs a seat and sits down next to her.. * I wasn't going to have Casval go on the mission but it seems he had to go through with it..

That boy is as willful as I remember you and your sister being, I still don't...

*OOC: Sorry it took awhile to post this my mother went into the hosptial again, dunno if she is going to come home again or not.*

Dani: Did I make a mistake, Wade? Accepting promotion? Should I have stayed here, with them?

Wade: I don't know. I don't blame you for taking that promotion, I know Terry doesn't either.

I also don't know the future, but from what Terry did recall.. There was a bright way through.

*After the ceremony, Mila returns to the competitors' village to train, inviting Sala to spar.*

Competitors' Village. Mila is stretching in her Starfleet tank top with a pair of shorts and gloves, before standing and putting up a guard.*

*Sala nods and catches her by surprise with a quick attack set before backing off and observing Mila..*

Mila: Okay, putting aside the fact that I really don't like cheaters... Nice punch.

Sala: *Brushes off the kick, her airway is partially affected..* You wanted a practice didn't you? Plus I want to see if you do have a prayer against some of the competition.

*She hits her with a quick combo, first a right jab, then a left hook, followed by a right back spin and elbow.*

*Mila quickly ducks under, before tackling Sala to the mat and trying to pin her down.*

*Mila feels a headbutt and tastes the mat as Sala manages to get her pinned down. The Romulan has one up on her physically.. Which is a problem.. Practice ref calls the separation.. *

You ready to go, or not?

Sala: I forget who is up one on you? *She is lightly mocking her in good humor.*

*Mila smirks a little before throwing a quick combo of jabs to keep Sala engaged in blocking.*

*Sala finds an opening to strike her in the gut and flip her over on her back. *

*Mila flips onto her feet and throws a back spin kick, letting off a furious combo.*

*When she gets an opening, Sala punches Mila's abs and knocks her on her face again with a sweep.*

*Mila quickly sweeps her legs out in return, getting in a top mount and raining down punches.*

*Mila doesn't see the punch to her head coming nor the kick off that leads to her on the mat again.. *

*Mila starts picking herself up again, brushing her hair out of her face as she puts up another guard.*

Mila: To be fair, you may have a slight advantage over me... Mainly being 4 times as strong...

Sala: *She face palms* Perhaps I should use the bloody thing to make it clear..

*In a mocking tone*

M.Shane: Seems like we have an audience.. *He fires the weapon a few times sending the bit of the rafters to the floor along with Tara A.. *

*She does see where her brother is groaning on the floor... back into his form from the war. *

*Tara A quickly ports to the ground to prevent injury.*
    Coulson: well then I suppose me and Peggy will go have a little chat with him.

Wilson: You can raise the dead now? Wow.. When did you become Heaven's gate?

You ready to go, or not?

*Mila puts up her guard.*
    Damien: are you insane!?

Coulson: dont canonize me just yet. I know a few ways to get information from a dead person.

*In a mocking tone*

*M.Shane looks at her a little surprised and lowers his weapon. *

M.Shane: So the black out on abilities does have a range to it..

*She can't seem to do her usual charm in this situation as the cold dark feeling is inhibiting it, which is scary for her.. What is this..*

Come on out Lady.. We need to chat anyway.. See my weapon is put away.
    Damien: are you insane!?

Coulson: dont canonize me just yet. I know a few ways to get information from a dead person.

Wilson: Maybe your not the school monitor I took you for.

You ready to go, or not?

Sala: *Places a gadget on her wrist about as thin as a bracelet.* Come on..

You ready to go, or not?

Sala: *Places a gadget on her wrist about as thin as a bracelet.* Come on..

*Mila charges and locks up wth her, trying to take her down.*

*In a mocking tone*

*M.Shane looks at her a little surprised and lowers his weapon. *

M.Shane: So the black out on abilities does have a range to it..

*She can't seem to do her usual charm in this situation as the cold dark feeling is inhibiting it, which is scary for her.. What is this..*

Come on out Lady.. We need to chat anyway.. See my weapon is put away.

*He feels her quickly put him in a neck lock.*

Tara A: Who are you?! What have you done to him?!