What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Jari: Oh you'd probably live through that.

*Karen glares at her.*

Karen: Get up...

Jari: Why?

Karen: So I can do this...

*She throws a right hook.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    JAri: What the hell? *looks confused*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    JAri: What the hell? *looks confused*

*Karen pants a little.*

Karen: I hate you...
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Enterprise Sickbay.. Wade steps in seeing Dani still next to her son. Wade sighs regretful and some measure of pity.*

Wade: Hey Dani.. He still isn't awake is he?

Dani: No...

Wade: *He grabs a seat and sits down next to her.. * I wasn't going to have Casval go on the mission but it seems he had to go through with it..

*He sighs and rubs his head*

That boy is as willful as I remember you and your sister being, I still don't...

*He shuts up as he looks at James lying there. *

*OOC: Sorry it took awhile to post this my mother went into the hosptial again, dunno if she is going to come home again or not.*

OOC: It's okay man. Take as much time as you need.

*Dani sighs in resignation.*

Dani: Did I make a mistake, Wade? Accepting promotion? Should I have stayed here, with them?

Wade: I don't know. I don't blame you for taking that promotion, I know Terry doesn't either.

*A Older Vulcan nurse takes readings on James' vitals..*

I also don't know the future, but from what Terry did recall.. There was a bright way through.

*After the ceremony, Mila returns to the competitors' village to train, inviting Sala to spar.*

OOC: Miss this, Allen?*

*Sala pops her joints as she stretches..*

*Dani sits there in thought.

Competitors' Village. Mila is stretching in her Starfleet tank top with a pair of shorts and gloves, before standing and putting up a guard.*

Mila: Ready?

OOC: Here you go Allen. Hope everything's okay.

*Sala nods and catches her by surprise with a quick attack set before backing off and observing Mila..*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Fury is in a safe house watching a number of screens showing numerous locations around the planet. He is lasso listening to the secure security channels as well.

Hill walks in wearing her shield uniform.

Hill: well you have been busy.

Fury: you know me keeping my eyes everywhere.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    *Enterprise Sickbay.. Wade steps in seeing Dani still next to her son. Wade sighs regretful and some measure of pity.*

Wade: *He grabs a seat and sits down next to her.. * I wasn't going to have Casval go on the mission but it seems he had to go through with it..

That boy is as willful as I remember you and your sister being, I still don't...

*OOC: Sorry it took awhile to post this my mother went into the hosptial again, dunno if she is going to come home again or not.*

Dani: Did I make a mistake, Wade? Accepting promotion? Should I have stayed here, with them?

Wade: I don't know. I don't blame you for taking that promotion, I know Terry doesn't either.

I also don't know the future, but from what Terry did recall.. There was a bright way through.

*After the ceremony, Mila returns to the competitors' village to train, inviting Sala to spar.*

Competitors' Village. Mila is stretching in her Starfleet tank top with a pair of shorts and gloves, before standing and putting up a guard.*

*Sala nods and catches her by surprise with a quick attack set before backing off and observing Mila..*

*Mila catches herself on the ropes, before smiling a little.*

Mila: Okay, putting aside the fact that I really don't like cheaters... Nice punch.

*She responds with a swift straight kick to the abdomen.*

Karen: You were going to cut my tongue out and you tried to kill me!
    Jari: I thought we were past that.
    Jari: I thought we were past that.

Karen: It's been two days!
    Malick is half watching an event from his spot as he sits there. He is more concerned about recent developments then any interest in the games.

Malick: who and how.

Arnon: questions easier asked then answered.

Malick turns quickly

Arnon: be at ease I have no harm planned.

Malick: you will forgive me if I still question that.

Arnon: things are going as I knew they would.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Mila: Okay, putting aside the fact that I really don't like cheaters... Nice punch.

Sala: *Brushes off the kick, her airway is partially affected..* You wanted a practice didn't you? Plus I want to see if you do have a prayer against some of the competition.
    *Casval leaves the cafe, Tara A soon finds herself on her own trying to make sense as to what is happening. She finds a hooded person not far away mourning..*

Sala: *Brushes off the kick, her airway is partially affected..* You wanted a practice didn't you? Plus I want to see if you do have a prayer against some of the competition.

Mila: Well, guess you're about to find out, aren't you?

*She hits her with a quick combo, first a right jab, then a left hook, followed by a right back spin and elbow.*
    *Casval leaves the cafe, Tara A soon finds herself on her own trying to make sense as to what is happening. She finds a hooded person not far away mourning..*

*Tara A scans him/her telepathically (non-intrusively).*
    Jari: Oh.

*She hits her with a quick combo, first a right jab, then a left hook, followed by a right back spin and elbow.*

Sala: *responds with one of her own..*

*Mila quickly ducks under, before tackling Sala to the mat and trying to pin her down.*
    Hill: still chasing I see.

Fury: more or less. We have Intel of things going on here. I want to keep things calm.

Hill: well that would explain all the secrecy. You are being very careful. Which is saying something for someone like you.
    Jari: I gave up. On everything.
    Jari: I gave up. On everything.

Karen: Why?
    Jari: Because what's the point?

Karen: In what?

*Mila quickly ducks under, before tackling Sala to the mat and trying to pin her down.*

*Mila feels a headbutt and tastes the mat as Sala manages to get her pinned down. The Romulan has one up on her physically.. Which is a problem.. Practice ref calls the separation.. *

Sala: Not bad.. Almost had me there.

*Tara A scans him/her telepathically (non-intrusively).*

*All she gets is a drowned out headache *

Hood: So much has changed.. A rise of an evolution of Humanity, and yet... *He looks at her, he is not quite what she expected. She found him. * Yet war is in the air, and everything I knew is gone.
    *Wilson steps outside with the kid next to him as several armed individuals surround them.. *

Wilson: Wait....

*He looks to the kid *

Run and look away..

Hadiran: I know you Wilson.. I should take a chunk out of your hide for your TRIBBLE..

Wilson: Well.. What can I say.. *****y authoritarians like you should loosen up and learn to laugh at yourself. Though.. I will say Hadiran.. Seven guys.. Not bad.

Jari: In anything.

*Mila feels a headbutt and tastes the mat as Sala manages to get her pinned down. The Romulan has one up on her physically.. Which is a problem.. Practice ref calls the separation.. *

Sala: Not bad.. Almost had me there.

Mila: Maybe you oughta take a strength suppressant? Even the scales?

*She puts her guard up for another round.*

Jari: In anything.

Karen: Being a bit melodramatic, don't ya think?