ryan218 wrote: »
    *Casval enters the shuttle bay watching the people hurriedly prepping it for launch. He watches until a crewman passes by giving him an opening and boarding the shuttle. In his head he knows that the Enterprise still doesn't have the comm system fully restored, so he will need a way to contact his Aunt.. *

*He spots Mila with Quinton and dives into a storage compartment, Colas ends her call and heads to the shuttle. *

Sasha: Any changes commander?

Colas: The Enterprise is going to make a run-by of the shuttle's ion trail to see if it can catch the scent. We're to proceed as planned.

Sasha: Yes Mam. Ensigns get into the shuttle.

*The team members board the shuttle as Mila is whisked on board as well. Casval can't help but curse to himself. She is going to kill him for being here. *

Quinton: Shuttle is nearly ready to launch. Waiting for command codes now.

*Alvin on the bridge inputs the command codes *

Quinton: *Watching the shuttle bay clear out and the containment against the vacuum go up. * Shuttle Siberia taking off.

*The shuttle advances out of the bay without much of a hitch.*

*OOC: Okay I think its time to progress Tara A further along. *

*The runabout made landfall successfully as the battle continued, however patrols drove the Kazon away they still had to worry about getting tracked. With Wilson outside, grumbling about boredom, Tara A drifts to sleep. The ball next to her now pulses.. She sees the games that are about to commence.. With an individual sitting in the crowd which causes a pulsation to go through her.. It doesn't look up.. She did not get a good look at it. But she can't help but to feel the mourning coming off of him.*

*Mila has a look around, noticing something odd before finding Casval.*

Mila: What exactly do you think you're doing here?

*Bajor. Tara A gasps at the face.*

Tara A: Oh my God...

*Casval doesn't usually show surprise, but the look of their brother comes on his face. One of "Oh **** " *

Casval: Uh... look it has more to do with James... But I need to get a hold of our aunt, waiting several days until a drydock is ridiculous. I want to help him. I will. Besides this mission did have me here, and probably did not change.

Rekas: I thought they did?

*The Reman is behind them leaning on the doorway. *

*The being is seemingly silently crying to himself, but she can't seem to reach him. Before being sent elsewhere.. a familiar place, her alternate reality vulcan friend not far off concerned. *

Avern'an: It seems you have more problems than a few.. The Hunt is about but looking for you is not their goal for some reason.

*The whisps about him shift.. revealing something that she can't help but to worry about.. *

Events are advancing quickly... You must leave this place, and go to the games being held in the Federation.. you will learn more. But I sense more people with the Elder Blood present here.. if they are discovered then they could be in danger as well.

Mila: Well... I suppose you're here now, so...

Colas: Alright everyone. Mission recap: Republic Ensign Lea Carvan is linked to the weapons shipments to Free Delta. Our mission is to find evidence and discreetly apprehend her.

She's with the Republic Navy Close Combat team, so our best option to get her is with someone on the Starfleet team.

Mila, Sala, that's your job. One of you needs to get close to her and apprehend her.

Casval, since you're here, you can help me with cracking her personal database for any evidence on there. We'll also need someone to get a hold of her PADD.

*Bajor.*

Tara A: I understand.

Casval: A simple hacking job? Alright. Republic protocols should not be that difficult.

*Sala looks down as she enters the shuttle. She is holding something back, and Mila doesn't know exactly what all is going on.*

*On the whispy fields..*

Avern'an: Your brother is not among us.. I fear that fate is not nearly as kind as we want it to be.

*This comment hits her and she now worries more. Things are different from what she knows now. However, that also means things could be scrambled. *

You have seen one of these new beings haven't you.. *She knows instinctively what version of James Jr she saw.*

Mila: What's up?

*Bajor.*

Tara A: I think so...

Sala: I don't like leaving your mom on her own, or your brother. He did plenty for me in that sickbay.

*Bajor*

Avern'an: Be wary, you never know what other drifters want in particular.. Who was it?

Mila: I know the feeling...

*Bajor.*

Tara A: My nephew...

Sala: *her brow furrows a bit* I dunno..

*Bajor*

Avern'an: *Now standing as the whisps proceeding as he thinks* A version of your nephew... with time and dimensions distorted by you it makes these visits bizarre. Have you seen your brother? He has not been present...

Mila: What is it?

*Bajor.*

Tara A: No. I haven't seen him in months.

Sala: *As the shuttle takes off.. * Can't help but to worry, much less feel a bit guilty..

*Bajor*

Avern'an: When you can check on him. You might want to leave this planet and the shoal zone, and proceed to these games being held. Who knows you might run into people that can help you to a degree. As for finding the being you seek, he will know your grief..

Farewell. For now.

*He taps her head and she wakes. The ball is no longer pulsating.. Wilson is still outside*

*She heads to the runabout.*

Tara A: We need to get going.

*Casval sits down.. his mind a touch in disarray. But he did wonder what was going on.*

*Bajor*

Wilson: Oh? Where are we going now? Tell me somewhere that isn't creepy.

*Mila sits next to him while Colas fills Sala in on her part of the mission.*

Mila: You okay?

*Bajor.*

Tara A: Terra Nova.

Casval: James' still in the coma, his cybernetics are in place.. I am just wondering what happened to Dad, who helped put the bombs there, and why we are heading to Terra Nova exactly.. Something about the last several days has me wondering what is going on.

*Bajor*

Wilson: Oh yay! *His mask eyes giving a childlike excitement*

Mila: You and me both, little brother...

I swear, if I get my hands on Cassi...

*Bajor. They board the runabout and take off.*

Casval: You need to keep a calm head, your temper is your own worst enemy.

*Bajor*

*The Runabout leaves the planet and makes the path out of the Shoal Zone*

Wilson: How are we going to attend the games or much less find this person?

Mila: After what she's done, can you blame me?

*Runabout.*

Tara A: One thing at a time...

Firstly, I'm a telepath. Secondly, my mother is the Prime Minister of one of the attendant nations. I have methods.

Casval: Doesn't mean you go down to her level.

*Runabout*

Wilson: Good point, your very well connected.

Mila: Really? Her level? Are you freaking kidding me? She bombed our ship, betrayed all of us, and you think I'm capable of stooping to her level?

*Runabout.*

Tara A: Exactly. And if necessary, I can just port us inside.

Casval: I know you can get vindictive and close to fiery rage. Don't. That rage will blind you to other options, and pour acid into the spirit you do have.

*Runabout*

Wilson: Okay Queeny go for it.

*Mila sighs.*

Mila: I hate feeling useless...

*Runabout. The runabout goes to warp.*

Tara A: We'll be there in a few hours.

*Both shuttle and runabout reach the world of Terra Nova, a world not wholly devastated by the war and stripped for resources. But ruins did remain. The games themselves were going to open that very night, with dignitaries from every government present. The regional powers included which made for a packed out planet and stations of onlookers and fans. *

*Casval looks on..*

Casval: Your not useless Mila.. felling guilt perhaps but not wholly aware of yourself. Its okay to feel that way. You don't think I do from time to time.

*On the Runabout going the other way.. In the flock of shuttles and smaller craft Tara A did not figure the security would be handled by SHIELD and PMC's under the supervision of their Investigative Agency.*

Wilson: Great PMC's... this is going to be just fabulous.

Tara A: Relax, just don't do anything stupid.

Although in your case, that should mean staying here.

Wilson: Could likely go in your case too.. bossy boots

*The Runabout is on approach to one of the orbital stations.*

Sara: How long will we be here for?

Tara A: I can take you back to Dawn if you want.

Wilson: Social courses not exactly taught there I take it? So sad..

Tara A: You do realise all her friends are on Dawn, yes? Not to mention her classes

Wilson: Yes.. I do. I think... *He rubs his head as she knows he has other voices in there.* But don't you think a social exercise with people she doesn't know? Especially, in such great events like this? Little lily there shouldn't be afraid of others.

Sara: Afraid? Give me a break! I haven't seen any of my friends for over a week now. Besides, Zoe's still out there. I'd rather be looking for her than watching some stupid sports!

Wilson: Oh look an angry teenage girl.. one mean thing and one hurtful thing which is it going to be?

*Tara A gives Wilson a look as Sara storms into her cabin.*

Wilson: My guess if someone is going to hide here it is the perfect spot. If they are especially mopey they will be somewhere that reminds them of something. Which could be anything. My guess a bar that was borderline Quark's...

Tara A: Excuse me, back up a second. When did you learn why we were here? I don't even know why we're here yet and I'm the one who chose to come here!

Wilson: I didn't. I do know we are looking for someone that is a bit heaven's gate looking, with a bit of a mope to him. My guess was he was going to places he knew.

*His older voice*

I also know a little bit of Federation History.. that baseball and DS9 were kind of obvious. Even for someone as special as me. You may think...

*He tapers off as he thinks about the last time he was at the games a number of years back.. as Tara A tries getting his attention.*

*OOC: Quick, insane, and well as dirty as I can get him to be. He was a merc tracking people was part of the job, when it had to be.*

OOC: Yes, but the vision didn't tell Tara A why they were going to the games, just that they had to. They didn't mention they were looking for anyone.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Quinton docks the shuttle and places the shuttle in park.. The rest of the team is in civilian garb. As is he given the tight fit of the shirt. *

Sasha: The safehouse is not too far from the Warrens..

Rekas: Warrens?

Casval: A seedier side of town that took in refugees... and still does.

Sala: It seems to have taken in quite the influx these days, some of the transports are from Pegasus..

Colas: Others are from the Delta Quadrant - people fleeing the civil war.

Right, Mila, Sala, with me. Starfleet's arranged rooms for you at the competitors' village.

Mila: Understood.

Sasha: Alright, the rest of you head to the safehouse. Check in and register yourselves to the security systems..

*Before long, Mila and Sala unpack, sharing a room at the village. Colas comes in a few minutes later.*

Colas: I have your uniforms here.

Okay, so, here's the basis of this mission: every Interstellar Games, Starfleet and the Republic Navy have a competition seperate as a kind of ice-breaker for every sport. You two are competing for Starfleet's team in the hand--to-hand combat event, which means you'll have access to Leah Carvan on the Republic Team. See what you can find out and if there's any way you can arrest her without sparking a diplomatic incident.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    Susan: I don't think anyone has noticed it yet.

Triss: Sure.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Casval enters the shuttle bay watching the people hurriedly prepping it for launch. He watches until a crewman passes by giving him an opening and boarding the shuttle. In his head he knows that the Enterprise still doesn't have the comm system fully restored, so he will need a way to contact his Aunt.. *

*He spots Mila with Quinton and dives into a storage compartment, Colas ends her call and heads to the shuttle. *

Colas: The Enterprise is going to make a run-by of the shuttle's ion trail to see if it can catch the scent. We're to proceed as planned.

*The team members board the shuttle as Mila is whisked on board as well. Casval can't help but curse to himself. She is going to kill him for being here. *

Quinton: *Watching the shuttle bay clear out and the containment against the vacuum go up. * Shuttle Siberia taking off.

*The runabout made landfall successfully as the battle continued, however patrols drove the Kazon away they still had to worry about getting tracked. With Wilson outside, grumbling about boredom, Tara A drifts to sleep. The ball next to her now pulses.. She sees the games that are about to commence.. With an individual sitting in the crowd which causes a pulsation to go through her.. It doesn't look up.. She did not get a good look at it. But she can't help but to feel the mourning coming off of him.*

*Casval doesn't usually show surprise, but the look of their brother comes on his face. One of "Oh **** " *

Casval: Uh... look it has more to do with James... But I need to get a hold of our aunt, waiting several days until a drydock is ridiculous. I want to help him. I will. Besides this mission did have me here, and probably did not change.

*The being is seemingly silently crying to himself, but she can't seem to reach him. Before being sent elsewhere.. a familiar place, her alternate reality vulcan friend not far off concerned. *

Avern'an: It seems you have more problems than a few.. The Hunt is about but looking for you is not their goal for some reason.

*The whisps about him shift.. revealing something that she can't help but to worry about.. *

Events are advancing quickly... You must leave this place, and go to the games being held in the Federation.. you will learn more. But I sense more people with the Elder Blood present here.. if they are discovered then they could be in danger as well.

Colas: Alright everyone. Mission recap: Republic Ensign Lea Carvan is linked to the weapons shipments to Free Delta. Our mission is to find evidence and discreetly apprehend her.

She's with the Republic Navy Close Combat team, so our best option to get her is with someone on the Starfleet team.

Mila, Sala, that's your job. One of you needs to get close to her and apprehend her.

Casval, since you're here, you can help me with cracking her personal database for any evidence on there. We'll also need someone to get a hold of her PADD.

*Bajor.*

Casval: A simple hacking job? Alright. Republic protocols should not be that difficult.

*Sala looks down as she enters the shuttle. She is holding something back, and Mila doesn't know exactly what all is going on.*

*On the whispy fields..*

Avern'an: Your brother is not among us.. I fear that fate is not nearly as kind as we want it to be.

*This comment hits her and she now worries more. Things are different from what she knows now. However, that also means things could be scrambled. *

You have seen one of these new beings haven't you.. *She knows instinctively what version of James Jr she saw.*

*Bajor.*

Sala: I don't like leaving your mom on her own, or your brother. He did plenty for me in that sickbay.

*Bajor*

Avern'an: Be wary, you never know what other drifters want in particular.. Who was it?

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Avern'an: *Now standing as the whisps proceeding as he thinks* A version of your nephew... with time and dimensions distorted by you it makes these visits bizarre. Have you seen your brother? He has not been present...

*Bajor.*

Sala: *As the shuttle takes off.. * Can't help but to worry, much less feel a bit guilty..

*Bajor*

Avern'an: When you can check on him. You might want to leave this planet and the shoal zone, and proceed to these games being held. Who knows you might run into people that can help you to a degree. As for finding the being you seek, he will know your grief..

Farewell. For now.

*He taps her head and she wakes. The ball is no longer pulsating.. Wilson is still outside*

*Casval sits down.. his mind a touch in disarray. But he did wonder what was going on.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

Casval: James' still in the coma, his cybernetics are in place.. I am just wondering what happened to Dad, who helped put the bombs there, and why we are heading to Terra Nova exactly.. Something about the last several days has me wondering what is going on.

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

*Runabout.*

Firstly, I'm a telepath. Secondly, my mother is the Prime Minister of one of the attendant nations. I have methods.

*Runabout*

Mila: Really? Her level? Are you freaking kidding me? She bombed our ship, betrayed all of us, and you think I'm capable of stooping to her level?

*Runabout.*

Casval: I know you can get vindictive and close to fiery rage. Don't. That rage will blind you to other options, and pour acid into the spirit you do have.

*Runabout*

*Mila sighs.*

*Both shuttle and runabout reach the world of Terra Nova, a world not wholly devastated by the war and stripped for resources. But ruins did remain. The games themselves were going to open that very night, with dignitaries from every government present. The regional powers included which made for a packed out planet and stations of onlookers and fans. *

*Casval looks on..*

Casval: Your not useless Mila.. felling guilt perhaps but not wholly aware of yourself. Its okay to feel that way. You don't think I do from time to time.

*On the Runabout going the other way.. In the flock of shuttles and smaller craft Tara A did not figure the security would be handled by SHIELD and PMC's under the supervision of their Investigative Agency.*

Tara A: You do realise all her friends are on Dawn, yes? Not to mention her classes

Wilson: Yes.. I do. I think... *He rubs his head as she knows he has other voices in there.* But don't you think a social exercise with people she doesn't know? Especially, in such great events like this? Little lily there shouldn't be afraid of others.

Sara: Afraid? Give me a break! I haven't seen any of my friends for over a week now. Besides, Zoe's still out there. I'd rather be looking for her than watching some stupid sports!

Wilson: Oh look an angry teenage girl.. one mean thing and one hurtful thing which is it going to be?

Wilson: My guess if someone is going to hide here it is the perfect spot. If they are especially mopey they will be somewhere that reminds them of something. Which could be anything. My guess a bar that was borderline Quark's...

Tara A: Excuse me, back up a second. When did you learn why we were here? I don't even know why we're here yet and I'm the one who chose to come here!

Wilson: I didn't. I do know we are looking for someone that is a bit heaven's gate looking, with a bit of a mope to him. My guess was he was going to places he knew.

*His older voice*

I also know a little bit of Federation History.. that baseball and DS9 were kind of obvious. Even for someone as special as me. You may think...

*He tapers off as he thinks about the last time he was at the games a number of years back.. as Tara A tries getting his attention.*

*OOC: Quick, insane, and well as dirty as I can get him to be. He was a merc tracking people was part of the job, when it had to be.*

OOC: Yes, but the vision didn't tell Tara A why they were going to the games, just that they had to. They didn't mention they were looking for anyone.

*OOC: He does have eyes though, and a somewhat proper brain. You can figure that out just by what they are doing though. Plus he doesn't know the extent of why its important to find him. He knows only so much and knows they are looking for someone. Think of it like a moment of temporary clarity..*
    *Quinton docks the shuttle and places the shuttle in park.. The rest of the team is in civilian garb. As is he given the tight fit of the shirt. *

Sala: It seems to have taken in quite the influx these days, some of the transports are from Pegasus..

Right, Mila, Sala, with me. Starfleet's arranged rooms for you at the competitors' village.

Sasha: Alright, the rest of you head to the safehouse. Check in and register yourselves to the security systems..

*Before long, Mila and Sala unpack, sharing a room at the village. Colas comes in a few minutes later.*

Okay, so, here's the basis of this mission: every Interstellar Games, Starfleet and the Republic Navy have a competition seperate as a kind of ice-breaker for every sport. You two are competing for Starfleet's team in the hand--to-hand combat event, which means you'll have access to Leah Carvan on the Republic Team. See what you can find out and if there's any way you can arrest her without sparking a diplomatic incident.

Sala: Hand to hand... Fantastic. Do we have a profile to work with?

*Casval comes on the secured channel*

Casval: Good I have this thing working, This thing is out of date as far as the tech is concerned. However, Republic databases are quite easy enough to get a peak in. The problem will be getting into anything personal on Carvan's logs.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Burns is walking through the streets casually keeping his eyes open for anything out of place. He's on the comm with Osman who is back at RNI hq

Burns: well so far it appears to be quite. Give it a little time I'm sure something will go wrong and blow things into a galactic crisis.

Osman: which is why you and your team are there. Where is Asher by the way.

Burns: with the Republic teams. I left him and Z'kar there.

Osman: well im sure if there is something a miss you will deal with it.

Burns: if it stays like this much longer I'm going to be wanting something to go wrong

He chuckles a moment

Osman: keep me posted if anything changes.

Burns: Roger that.

The comm ends as he walks up to a stand getting a snack and something to drink.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Hannah is in a room as the arbiter walks in flanked by two honor guard and R'tas in his special ops commander armor.

Arbiter: it is good to see you again.

Hannah: like wise.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    westx211 wrote: »

Karen: You mean you haven't told anyone?

*R.A.S. Verdun. They find the girl from the wreck in one of the gymnasiums, fighting a hologram with an impressive level of skill and strength.*

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Mila sighs.*

*Casval looks on..*

*His older voice*

*OOC: He does have eyes though, and a somewhat proper brain. You can figure that out just by what they are doing though. Plus he doesn't know the extent of why its important to find him. He knows only so much and knows they are looking for someone. Think of it like a moment of temporary clarity..*

OOC: But not even Tara A knows they're looking for someone and she's the one who had the vision. That's all, I just think Tara A should have a bit more knowledge on this than she actually does.

Casval: Good I have this thing working, This thing is out of date as far as the tech is concerned. However, Republic databases are quite easy enough to get a peak in. The problem will be getting into anything personal on Carvan's logs.

Colas: On profile coming up. *She taps her combadge.* Nice work ensign. Can you read out her profile for us?

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Mila sighs.*

*Casval looks on..*

*His older voice*

OOC: But not even Tara A knows they're looking for someone and she's the one who had the vision. That's all, I just think Tara A should have a bit more knowledge on this than she actually does.

*OOC: Thought that was abundantly clear... *

Colas: On profile coming up. *She taps her combadge.* Nice work ensign. Can you read out her profile for us?

Casval: She has been an Ensign for a few years at the Republic bases around Rishi, where most of the arms came from. Her participation in the games has been at least two times before. Never getting into the final three. She is due to be on the Thames after the games transferring to another station on DS42. As far as a medical file that will take some time, the security locks on those files are harder to get a hold of. As far as discipline goes she has been cited many times for disorderly and disobeying her superior officer. So I am going to venture a wild guess as to what we are expecting here..
    *Tara A then thinks back as Wilson is clutching at the air.. Why did Ebren really send this lunatic with her? Or was it something else?*

Casval: She has been an Ensign for a few years at the Republic bases around Rishi, where most of the arms came from. Her participation in the games has been at least two times before. Never getting into the final three. She is due to be on the Thames after the games transferring to another station on DS42. As far as a medical file that will take some time, the security locks on those files are harder to get a hold of. As far as discipline goes she has been cited many times for disorderly and disobeying her superior officer. So I am going to venture a wild guess as to what we are expecting here..

Colas: Go ahead.
    *Tara A then thinks back as Wilson is clutching at the air.. Why did Ebren really send this lunatic with her? Or was it something else?*

Tara A: Why exactly are you here again?

*R.A.S. Verdun. They find the girl from the wreck in one of the gymnasiums, fighting a hologram with an impressive level of skill and strength.*

Susan: no...

Triss: Not bad.
    Aide: Preparations are complete.

Mephiles: Good. Now I just need an appropriate time.

Wilson: *Snapping out of it..* What? Your beastly boy asked me to, dunno why. Baby sitting isn't... TRIBBLE... he did know to a point? Or was it the prophets?

Casval: This ensign is not respectful of authority, and perhaps has been looking for a way out.. She may indeed be a rebel, so expect a fight if things go south.

Susan: no...

Triss: Not bad.

Karen: Oh, well that was smart.

*R.A.S. Verdun. Satin manages to knock out the hologram and stops the program, walking over to the pair, leaning on the ropes.*

Kara: Computer, difficulty level?

Computer: Level 4.

Kara: Not bad at all.

Satin: Thanks...

Wilson: *Snapping out of it..* What? Your beastly boy asked me to, dunno why. Baby sitting isn't... ****... he did know to a point? Or was it the prophets?

Tara A: That's what I'm wondering...

Casval: This ensign is not respectful of authority, and perhaps has been looking for a way out.. She may indeed be a rebel, so expect a fight if things go south.

Mila: What are her CQC scores? Can you access her training records?
    Burns returns shortly to where the rest of the Republic group is staying.

Burns: well it doesn't look like anyone was killed when I was gone.

Asher: no all has been quite.

Burns: well I suppose that's a good things.

Casval: That will take time, since the competition is for a couple days I will have it soon enough. By the way Commander, hooking into the station security feeds and surveillance was a tricky thing considering the Republic likes to use unorthodox programming. But I did manage to piggyback into it. Right now the Ensign is at the Village.. but so is someone else we are looking for.

*He brings up a grainy image of Cassi at a cafe table, unassuming...*

If she is here then it means we may have a bigger problem.. and perhaps a explosive one.

Wilson: *Snapping out of it..* What? Your beastly boy asked me to, dunno why. Baby sitting isn't... ****... he did know to a point? Or was it the prophets?

Tara A: That's what I'm wondering...

Wilson: Great... Why not get me a pass to a Ferengi Hotel-Casino... *He sighs* Blasted Prophets and their off manipulations... Maximum effort.

Casval: That will take time, since the competition is for a couple days I will have it soon enough. By the way Commander, hooking into the station security feeds and surveillance was a tricky thing considering the Republic likes to use unorthodox programming. But I did manage to piggyback into it. Right now the Ensign is at the Village.. but so is someone else we are looking for.

If she is here then it means we may have a bigger problem.. and perhaps a explosive one.

Mila: I'll deal with her.

Colas: No. You're supposed to be competing, you can't go nuclear like that.

Ensign, see if you can shadow her with the security feeds. We'll deal with her when we get an opportunity.

*She looks at Mila and Sala.*

In the meantime, you two should focus on your primary mission - showing the Republic what Starfleet can do. *Smirks.*
    *Taizen sits at another cafe on the station watching the little creatures and their silly games. He isn't looking like his usual self. He is using a illusion of a Republic pee on in the Prime Minister's Cabinet.. Dhaki next to him in a similar Aid illusion..*

Dhaki: He is ready to be released, now that he has been broken.

Taizen: He would have broken eventually, let him go back to his ship. Have them come here, we will have use of him soon enough.

Oh.. I assume Wrath has been notified of this opportunity?

Dhaki: Of course. He will be arriving with his charge soon enough. I hear he looks more like his father than the others do.

Taizen: Delightful..

*At the leaders booth over looking the coming ceremony Skull looks out at the foolishness. M-Dani is not far off disguised well.. This particular display of the galaxy has always bothered him, but he has to keep an eye on the Delegation.. Sam, Her husband, The Federation President, and so on.*

Skull: *muttering only to himself* So much language and culture and for what?

Ensign, see if you can shadow her with the security feeds. We'll deal with her when we get an opportunity.

In the meantime, you two should focus on your primary mission - showing the Republic what Starfleet can do. *Smirks.*

Sala: Yes mam.. *She can't help but to feel concerned about the revelations.. and Mila nearly being a loose cannon.* Come on Mila..
    *Taizen sits at another cafe on the station watching the little creatures and their silly games. He isn't looking like his usual self. He is using a illusion of a Republic pee on in the Prime Minister's Cabinet.. Dhaki next to him in a similar Aid illusion..*

Dhaki: He is ready to be released, now that he has been broken.

Taizen: He would have broken eventually, let him go back to his ship. Have them come here, we will have use of him soon enough.

Oh.. I assume Wrath has been notified of this opportunity?

Dhaki: Of course. He will be arriving with his charge soon enough. I hear he looks more like his father than the others do.

Taizen: Delightful..

*At the leaders booth over looking the coming ceremony Skull looks out at the foolishness. M-Dani is not far off disguised well.. This particular display of the galaxy has always bothered him, but he has to keep an eye on the Delegation.. Sam, Her husband, The Federation President, and so on.*

Skull: *muttering only to himself* So much language and culture and for what?

OOC: Matt's still at the Front securing Tura Prime. It's not like him to leave in the middle of a war.

*M Dani walks up to him.*

M Dani: They find it useful. A show of unity through common competition. Terra Prime had similar events in its ancient past.

*Meanwhile, Sam is speaking with Admiral Hargrave.*

Hargrave: Most of the front is stable, but the situation at Deltos III isn't improving.

Sam: Do what you have to, Admiral. We can't let the Alliance take that shipyard.

Hargrave: Crystal clear. I'll take care of it.

*Hargrave walks off as Sam speaks with Karn.*

Sala: Yes mam.. *She can't help but to feel concerned about the revelations.. and Mila nearly being a loose cannon.* Come on Mila..

*Mila sighs and opens the case with her uniform. It's a cropped sports top with trunks and training mask, as well as a pair of gloves and face-guard. The overall design is white with a gold Starfleet chevron, demarcated by a red outline. Sala's has the same design, but may have different components.*