test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Coulson and Morris continue walking through the city looking for their target.

Morris: it looks like they are almost ready to start.

Coulson: yeah the more reason to find this guy before the games start.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Damien: you have been around since the beginning of time. You have to know how to fight the coming darkness.

Parathax: i can not interfere. Me and alduin have a truce. Me and alduin can not interfere or it would mean the end of your reality.

Damien: there must be something you can do
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Casval enters the shuttle bay watching the people hurriedly prepping it for launch. He watches until a crewman passes by giving him an opening and boarding the shuttle. In his head he knows that the Enterprise still doesn't have the comm system fully restored, so he will need a way to contact his Aunt.. *

*He spots Mila with Quinton and dives into a storage compartment, Colas ends her call and heads to the shuttle. *

Sasha: Any changes commander?

Colas: The Enterprise is going to make a run-by of the shuttle's ion trail to see if it can catch the scent. We're to proceed as planned.

Sasha: Yes Mam. Ensigns get into the shuttle.

*The team members board the shuttle as Mila is whisked on board as well. Casval can't help but curse to himself. She is going to kill him for being here. *

Quinton: Shuttle is nearly ready to launch. Waiting for command codes now.

*Alvin on the bridge inputs the command codes *

Quinton: *Watching the shuttle bay clear out and the containment against the vacuum go up. * Shuttle Siberia taking off.

*The shuttle advances out of the bay without much of a hitch.*

*OOC: Okay I think its time to progress Tara A further along. *

*The runabout made landfall successfully as the battle continued, however patrols drove the Kazon away they still had to worry about getting tracked. With Wilson outside, grumbling about boredom, Tara A drifts to sleep. The ball next to her now pulses.. She sees the games that are about to commence.. With an individual sitting in the crowd which causes a pulsation to go through her.. It doesn't look up.. She did not get a good look at it. But she can't help but to feel the mourning coming off of him.*

*Mila has a look around, noticing something odd before finding Casval.*

Mila: What exactly do you think you're doing here?

*Bajor. Tara A gasps at the face.*

Tara A: Oh my God...

*Casval doesn't usually show surprise, but the look of their brother comes on his face. One of "Oh **** " *

Casval: Uh... look it has more to do with James... But I need to get a hold of our aunt, waiting several days until a drydock is ridiculous. I want to help him. I will. Besides this mission did have me here, and probably did not change.

Rekas: I thought they did?

*The Reman is behind them leaning on the doorway. *

*The being is seemingly silently crying to himself, but she can't seem to reach him. Before being sent elsewhere.. a familiar place, her alternate reality vulcan friend not far off concerned. *

Avern'an: It seems you have more problems than a few.. The Hunt is about but looking for you is not their goal for some reason.

*The whisps about him shift.. revealing something that she can't help but to worry about.. *

Events are advancing quickly... You must leave this place, and go to the games being held in the Federation.. you will learn more. But I sense more people with the Elder Blood present here.. if they are discovered then they could be in danger as well.

Mila: Well... I suppose you're here now, so...

Colas: Alright everyone. Mission recap: Republic Ensign Lea Carvan is linked to the weapons shipments to Free Delta. Our mission is to find evidence and discreetly apprehend her.

She's with the Republic Navy Close Combat team, so our best option to get her is with someone on the Starfleet team.

Mila, Sala, that's your job. One of you needs to get close to her and apprehend her.

Casval, since you're here, you can help me with cracking her personal database for any evidence on there. We'll also need someone to get a hold of her PADD.

*Bajor.*

Tara A: I understand.

Casval: A simple hacking job? Alright. Republic protocols should not be that difficult.

*Sala looks down as she enters the shuttle. She is holding something back, and Mila doesn't know exactly what all is going on.*

*On the whispy fields..*

Avern'an: Your brother is not among us.. I fear that fate is not nearly as kind as we want it to be.

*This comment hits her and she now worries more. Things are different from what she knows now. However, that also means things could be scrambled. *

You have seen one of these new beings haven't you.. *She knows instinctively what version of James Jr she saw.*

Mila: What's up?

*Bajor.*

Tara A: I think so...

Sala: I don't like leaving your mom on her own, or your brother. He did plenty for me in that sickbay.

*Bajor*

Avern'an: Be wary, you never know what other drifters want in particular.. Who was it?

Mila: I know the feeling...

*Bajor.*

Tara A: My nephew...

Sala: *her brow furrows a bit* I dunno..

*Bajor*

Avern'an: *Now standing as the whisps proceeding as he thinks* A version of your nephew... with time and dimensions distorted by you it makes these visits bizarre. Have you seen your brother? He has not been present...

Mila: What is it?

*Bajor.*

Tara A: No. I haven't seen him in months.

Sala: *As the shuttle takes off.. * Can't help but to worry, much less feel a bit guilty..

*Bajor*

Avern'an: When you can check on him. You might want to leave this planet and the shoal zone, and proceed to these games being held. Who knows you might run into people that can help you to a degree. As for finding the being you seek, he will know your grief..

Farewell. For now.

*He taps her head and she wakes. The ball is no longer pulsating.. Wilson is still outside*

*She heads to the runabout.*

Tara A: We need to get going.

*Casval sits down.. his mind a touch in disarray. But he did wonder what was going on.*

*Bajor*

Wilson: Oh? Where are we going now? Tell me somewhere that isn't creepy.

*Mila sits next to him while Colas fills Sala in on her part of the mission.*

Mila: You okay?

*Bajor.*

Tara A: Terra Nova.

Casval: James' still in the coma, his cybernetics are in place.. I am just wondering what happened to Dad, who helped put the bombs there, and why we are heading to Terra Nova exactly.. Something about the last several days has me wondering what is going on.

*Bajor*

Wilson: Oh yay! *His mask eyes giving a childlike excitement*
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Casval enters the shuttle bay watching the people hurriedly prepping it for launch. He watches until a crewman passes by giving him an opening and boarding the shuttle. In his head he knows that the Enterprise still doesn't have the comm system fully restored, so he will need a way to contact his Aunt.. *

*He spots Mila with Quinton and dives into a storage compartment, Colas ends her call and heads to the shuttle. *

Colas: The Enterprise is going to make a run-by of the shuttle's ion trail to see if it can catch the scent. We're to proceed as planned.

*The team members board the shuttle as Mila is whisked on board as well. Casval can't help but curse to himself. She is going to kill him for being here. *

Quinton: *Watching the shuttle bay clear out and the containment against the vacuum go up. * Shuttle Siberia taking off.

*The runabout made landfall successfully as the battle continued, however patrols drove the Kazon away they still had to worry about getting tracked. With Wilson outside, grumbling about boredom, Tara A drifts to sleep. The ball next to her now pulses.. She sees the games that are about to commence.. With an individual sitting in the crowd which causes a pulsation to go through her.. It doesn't look up.. She did not get a good look at it. But she can't help but to feel the mourning coming off of him.*

*Casval doesn't usually show surprise, but the look of their brother comes on his face. One of "Oh **** " *

Casval: Uh... look it has more to do with James... But I need to get a hold of our aunt, waiting several days until a drydock is ridiculous. I want to help him. I will. Besides this mission did have me here, and probably did not change.

*The being is seemingly silently crying to himself, but she can't seem to reach him. Before being sent elsewhere.. a familiar place, her alternate reality vulcan friend not far off concerned. *

Avern'an: It seems you have more problems than a few.. The Hunt is about but looking for you is not their goal for some reason.

*The whisps about him shift.. revealing something that she can't help but to worry about.. *

Events are advancing quickly... You must leave this place, and go to the games being held in the Federation.. you will learn more. But I sense more people with the Elder Blood present here.. if they are discovered then they could be in danger as well.

Colas: Alright everyone. Mission recap: Republic Ensign Lea Carvan is linked to the weapons shipments to Free Delta. Our mission is to find evidence and discreetly apprehend her.

She's with the Republic Navy Close Combat team, so our best option to get her is with someone on the Starfleet team.

Mila, Sala, that's your job. One of you needs to get close to her and apprehend her.

Casval, since you're here, you can help me with cracking her personal database for any evidence on there. We'll also need someone to get a hold of her PADD.

*Bajor.*

Casval: A simple hacking job? Alright. Republic protocols should not be that difficult.

*Sala looks down as she enters the shuttle. She is holding something back, and Mila doesn't know exactly what all is going on.*

*On the whispy fields..*

Avern'an: Your brother is not among us.. I fear that fate is not nearly as kind as we want it to be.

*This comment hits her and she now worries more. Things are different from what she knows now. However, that also means things could be scrambled. *

You have seen one of these new beings haven't you.. *She knows instinctively what version of James Jr she saw.*

*Bajor.*

Sala: I don't like leaving your mom on her own, or your brother. He did plenty for me in that sickbay.

*Bajor*

Avern'an: Be wary, you never know what other drifters want in particular.. Who was it?

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Avern'an: *Now standing as the whisps proceeding as he thinks* A version of your nephew... with time and dimensions distorted by you it makes these visits bizarre. Have you seen your brother? He has not been present...

*Bajor.*

Sala: *As the shuttle takes off.. * Can't help but to worry, much less feel a bit guilty..

*Bajor*

Avern'an: When you can check on him. You might want to leave this planet and the shoal zone, and proceed to these games being held. Who knows you might run into people that can help you to a degree. As for finding the being you seek, he will know your grief..

Farewell. For now.

*He taps her head and she wakes. The ball is no longer pulsating.. Wilson is still outside*

*Casval sits down.. his mind a touch in disarray. But he did wonder what was going on.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

Casval: James' still in the coma, his cybernetics are in place.. I am just wondering what happened to Dad, who helped put the bombs there, and why we are heading to Terra Nova exactly.. Something about the last several days has me wondering what is going on.

*Bajor*

Mila: You and me both, little brother...

I swear, if I get my hands on Cassi...

*Bajor. They board the runabout and take off.*
    logang19 wrote: »
    Damien: you have been around since the beginning of time. You have to know how to fight the coming darkness.

Parathax: i can not interfere. Me and alduin have a truce. Me and alduin can not interfere or it would mean the end of your reality.

Damien: there must be something you can do

*Taizen appears through a portal*

Taizen: There are rules that must be followed, I have followed them. Given that I don't see what has you so worried. I am only doing as much as permitted by those two.
    edited September 2016

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Casval: You need to keep a calm head, your temper is your own worst enemy.

*Bajor*

*The Runabout leaves the planet and makes the path out of the Shoal Zone*

Wilson: How are we going to attend the games or much less find this person?

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

Mila: After what she's done, can you blame me?

*Runabout.*

Tara A: One thing at a time...

Firstly, I'm a telepath. Secondly, my mother is the Prime Minister of one of the attendant nations. I have methods.
    Parathax: indeed. Only because he knows if he interferes it will destroy any chance he has at conquering the universe.

Damien looks at Taizen

Parathax waves Damien aside

Parathax: do not worry mortal. You know how the tides go. Evil and good continually struggle. Each one controls for so long.

Damien: it doesn't mean people accept it.

Parathax: true.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    Susan: How about that?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Mephiles: Is everything ready?

Aide: The stage is still incomplete but otherwise yes.

Mephiles: I know. *sighs* It will be enough for now.
    Burns walks up to coulson

Coulson: well look who it is. What are you doing here.

Burns: i am part of the security detail that is going to be here for the Republic. Specifically RNI. You on the other hand

Coulson: just coming to enjoy all the pregame events.

Burns: I'm sure it has nothing to do with this man?

He holds out his padd showing the image.

Burns: listen I have no issue with you being here. Just try to lay low and not make anything worse ok.

Coulson: of course when would I ever make things worse.
    westx211 wrote: »

*Karen struggles a little, smirking.*

Karen *teasing*: God, you're heavy! Maybe lay off the sugar, icing-gut?

*She then throws Susan off and starts getting to her feet.*

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

*Runabout.*

Firstly, I'm a telepath. Secondly, my mother is the Prime Minister of one of the attendant nations. I have methods.

Casval: Doesn't mean you go down to her level.

*Runabout*

Wilson: Good point, your very well connected.
    Parathax: indeed. Only because he knows if he interferes it will destroy any chance he has at conquering the universe.

Damien looks at Taizen

Parathax waves Damien aside

Parathax: do not worry mortal. You know how the tides go. Evil and good continually struggle. Each one controls for so long.

Damien: it doesn't mean people accept it.

Parathax: true.

Taizen: We will see.

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

Mila: Really? Her level? Are you freaking kidding me? She bombed our ship, betrayed all of us, and you think I'm capable of stooping to her level?

*Runabout.*

Tara A: Exactly. And if necessary, I can just port us inside.
    Parathax: i would not be to overconfident. While he may seem to have the user hand for now he has lost his fair share of conflicts. Evil will never really defeat good just like good will never evil.

Susan: I told you before it all goes to my chest. I can't help it.
    Damien: so what can be done.

Parathax: there is little more you can do. The eternal struggle will always be. But that does not mean hope is lost. I have seen much. I continue to see for a very long time. While times of great struggle may lie ahead it is not the end of the story.

Susan: I told you before it all goes to my chest. I can't help it.

*Karen spears her down.*
    *Susan tries to get on top*
    *Susan tries to get on top*

*Karen manages to stop her, pinning her.*

Karen: Had enough?
    Susan: Hmm... I don't know. What about you?
    Parathax: i would not be to overconfident. While he may seem to have the user hand for now he has lost his fair share of conflicts. Evil will never really defeat good just like good will never evil.

Taizen: *smirks* We both know that too well, if you recall why there are so few of us.

*He looks directly at him and he knows he is referring to the Elibisi...*
    edited September 2016

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

Mila: Really? Her level? Are you freaking kidding me? She bombed our ship, betrayed all of us, and you think I'm capable of stooping to her level?

*Runabout.*

Casval: I know you can get vindictive and close to fiery rage. Don't. That rage will blind you to other options, and pour acid into the spirit you do have.

*Runabout*

Wilson: Okay Queeny go for it.
    Susan: Hmm... I don't know. What about you?

Karen: I can keep going...

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Runabout.*

Casval: I know you can get vindictive and close to fiery rage. Don't. That rage will blind you to other options, and pour acid into the spirit you do have.

*Runabout*

*Mila sighs.*

Mila: I hate feeling useless...

*Runabout. The runabout goes to warp.*

Tara A: We'll be there in a few hours.

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Mila sighs.*

*Both shuttle and runabout reach the world of Terra Nova, a world not wholly devastated by the war and stripped for resources. But ruins did remain. The games themselves were going to open that very night, with dignitaries from every government present. The regional powers included which made for a packed out planet and stations of onlookers and fans. *

*Casval looks on..*

Casval: Your not useless Mila.. felling guilt perhaps but not wholly aware of yourself. Its okay to feel that way. You don't think I do from time to time.

*On the Runabout going the other way.. In the flock of shuttles and smaller craft Tara A did not figure the security would be handled by SHIELD and PMC's under the supervision of their Investigative Agency.*

Wilson: Great PMC's... this is going to be just fabulous.

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Mila sighs.*

*Both shuttle and runabout reach the world of Terra Nova, a world not wholly devastated by the war and stripped for resources. But ruins did remain. The games themselves were going to open that very night, with dignitaries from every government present. The regional powers included which made for a packed out planet and stations of onlookers and fans. *

*Casval looks on..*

Casval: Your not useless Mila.. felling guilt perhaps but not wholly aware of yourself. Its okay to feel that way. You don't think I do from time to time.

*On the Runabout going the other way.. In the flock of shuttles and smaller craft Tara A did not figure the security would be handled by SHIELD and PMC's under the supervision of their Investigative Agency.*

Tara A: Relax, just don't do anything stupid.

Although in your case, that should mean staying here.

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Mila sighs.*

*Casval looks on..*

Wilson: Could likely go in your case too.. bossy boots

*Bajor.*

*On the whispy fields..*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

Farewell. For now.

*Bajor*

*Bajor.*

*Bajor*

*Bajor*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Runabout.*

*Runabout*

*Mila sighs.*

*Casval looks on..*

Wilson: Could likely go in your case too.. bossy boots

*The Runabout is on approach to one of the orbital stations.*

Sara: How long will we be here for?

Tara A: I can take you back to Dawn if you want.