Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Susan: I'll just have to beat you down then.

Karen: I mean, you don't really trash-talk in our fights. It's boring. *Smiles teasingly.*

Susan: Hey I've tried I'm just not that great at it.

Karen: Just let the b****y side of you come out a little.

Or, those witty repostes to my icing-gut comments you came up with.

Susan: Oh please I don't have a side like that. *she blushes at the second remark*

Karen: Everyone has a side like that.

Hey, there's no rule saying best friends can't make fun of each other's *cough* 'attributes' during a friendly match.

Just come out with your responses to my trash-talking. Loosen up a little, you might enjoy it more.

Susan: Thanks.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Susan: I'll just have to beat you down then.

Karen: I mean, you don't really trash-talk in our fights. It's boring. *Smiles teasingly.*

Susan: Hey I've tried I'm just not that great at it.

Karen: Just let the b****y side of you come out a little.

Or, those witty repostes to my icing-gut comments you came up with.

Susan: Oh please I don't have a side like that. *she blushes at the second remark*

Karen: Everyone has a side like that.

Hey, there's no rule saying best friends can't make fun of each other's *cough* 'attributes' during a friendly match.

Just come out with your responses to my trash-talking. Loosen up a little, you might enjoy it more.

Susan: Thanks.

*They soon reach the gym and head into the locker room, but before they get changed, Karen turns to ask Susan about something.*

Karen: Can I get your opinion on something?
    Susan: Sure.

Karen: I've been thinking of changing my kit a bit. So, I came up with a couple of new designs a few days ago.

*She shows Susan the designs on her PADD. The first is a panelled tank top with black shorts and padded fingerless gloves, no colour added yet except for the shorts. The second is a cropped sports top with a set of trunks and the same pair of gloves as before.*

Which one do you think I should go with? Baring in mind this is largely for my fights with you.

Karen: I've been thinking of changing my kit a bit. So, I came up with a couple of new designs a few days ago.

*She shows Susan the designs on her PADD. The first is a panelled tank top with black shorts and padded fingerless gloves, no colour added yet except for the shorts. The second is a cropped sports top with a set of trunks and the same pair of gloves as before.*

Which one do you think I should go with? Baring in mind this is largely for my fights with you.

Susan: I kinda like the first one.

Karen: Really?
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Morris is standing on the bridge of the transport watching the stars as they travel at impulse.

Helm: do we have a location yet?

Morris: no ill be sure to let you know as soon as we do.

The rest of the bridge crew continues working quietly.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Susan: Yeah. What? Is something wrong with it?

Susan: Yeah. What? Is something wrong with it?

Karen: No, just wasn't expecting it.
    Susan: So any ideas on what color to go with on the top?
    Susan: So any ideas on what color to go with on the top?

Karen: I think I want red as a secondary colour...
    Ooc: well I know we had talked about using kovan Allen but in just going to start moving the pressure along a bit here
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Kovan is walking through a mountain area getting away for a moment when he feels the presence of sinclaire.

Sinclaire: it's time for this end. It's time for you to come home. Now.

Kovan: no im done. I won't go back now and I don't want to fight bUT if you make me I will.
    Susan: That sounds good.
    Susan: That sounds good.

Karen: What do you think for a primary colour?
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Casval enters the shuttle bay watching the people hurriedly prepping it for launch. He watches until a crewman passes by giving him an opening and boarding the shuttle. In his head he knows that the Enterprise still doesn't have the comm system fully restored, so he will need a way to contact his Aunt.. *

*He spots Mila with Quinton and dives into a storage compartment, Colas ends her call and heads to the shuttle. *

Sasha: Any changes commander?

Colas: The Enterprise is going to make a run-by of the shuttle's ion trail to see if it can catch the scent. We're to proceed as planned.

Sasha: Yes Mam. Ensigns get into the shuttle.

*The team members board the shuttle as Mila is whisked on board as well. Casval can't help but curse to himself. She is going to kill him for being here. *

Quinton: Shuttle is nearly ready to launch. Waiting for command codes now.

*Alvin on the bridge inputs the command codes *

Quinton: *Watching the shuttle bay clear out and the containment against the vacuum go up. * Shuttle Siberia taking off.

*The shuttle advances out of the bay without much of a hitch.*

*OOC: Okay I think its time to progress Tara A further along. *

*The runabout made landfall successfully as the battle continued, however patrols drove the Kazon away they still had to worry about getting tracked. With Wilson outside, grumbling about boredom, Tara A drifts to sleep. The ball next to her now pulses.. She sees the games that are about to commence.. With an individual sitting in the crowd which causes a pulsation to go through her.. It doesn't look up.. She did not get a good look at it. But she can't help but to feel the mourning coming off of him.*

*Mila has a look around, noticing something odd before finding Casval.*

Mila: What exactly do you think you're doing here?

*Bajor. Tara A gasps at the face.*

Tara A: Oh my God...

*Casval doesn't usually show surprise, but the look of their brother comes on his face. One of "Oh **** " *

Casval: Uh... look it has more to do with James... But I need to get a hold of our aunt, waiting several days until a drydock is ridiculous. I want to help him. I will. Besides this mission did have me here, and probably did not change.

Rekas: I thought they did?

*The Reman is behind them leaning on the doorway. *

*The being is seemingly silently crying to himself, but she can't seem to reach him. Before being sent elsewhere.. a familiar place, her alternate reality vulcan friend not far off concerned. *

Avern'an: It seems you have more problems than a few.. The Hunt is about but looking for you is not their goal for some reason.

*The whisps about him shift.. revealing something that she can't help but to worry about.. *

Events are advancing quickly... You must leave this place, and go to the games being held in the Federation.. you will learn more. But I sense more people with the Elder Blood present here.. if they are discovered then they could be in danger as well.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Kovan is walking through a mountain area getting away for a moment when he feels the presence of sinclaire.

Sinclaire: it's time for this end. It's time for you to come home. Now.

Kovan: no im done. I won't go back now and I don't want to fight bUT if you make me I will.

*Taizen is there with his four horsemen, no Dhaki oddly enough.*

Taizen: Now now... Does this seem to be an issue for the two of you? Fighters of this realm killing each other? Such a waste when you have such few to spare. But do not worry little things, I will follow the rules. I declare my rights to this realm, if no challenge is issued by the Guardian of this realm..

*He laughs a little*

Then it will be mine...
    *OOC: Had to add a bit of haste as Tourney time is coming.. 'grinch smile' God so much enjoyment.*
    Susan: Purple?
    Ooc: oh boy everyone's going to die lol:)

Sinclaire: i would not get your hopes up just yet. I think you maye find yourself in trouble when he returns.

Kovan remains silent looking over the group
    Coulson walks onto the bridge.

Morris: so where to

Coulson: the games. Fury said their is a situation there he is handling but wants us on the ground providing security. Even though they won't know that.

Morris: sounds like fun.

Coulson: helm set the course then engage. The sooner we get there the better.

Helm: aye sir.
    edited September 2016
    *Casval enters the shuttle bay watching the people hurriedly prepping it for launch. He watches until a crewman passes by giving him an opening and boarding the shuttle. In his head he knows that the Enterprise still doesn't have the comm system fully restored, so he will need a way to contact his Aunt.. *

*He spots Mila with Quinton and dives into a storage compartment, Colas ends her call and heads to the shuttle. *

Sasha: Any changes commander?

Colas: The Enterprise is going to make a run-by of the shuttle's ion trail to see if it can catch the scent. We're to proceed as planned.

Sasha: Yes Mam. Ensigns get into the shuttle.

*The team members board the shuttle as Mila is whisked on board as well. Casval can't help but curse to himself. She is going to kill him for being here. *

Quinton: Shuttle is nearly ready to launch. Waiting for command codes now.

*Alvin on the bridge inputs the command codes *

Quinton: *Watching the shuttle bay clear out and the containment against the vacuum go up. * Shuttle Siberia taking off.

*The shuttle advances out of the bay without much of a hitch.*

*OOC: Okay I think its time to progress Tara A further along. *

*The runabout made landfall successfully as the battle continued, however patrols drove the Kazon away they still had to worry about getting tracked. With Wilson outside, grumbling about boredom, Tara A drifts to sleep. The ball next to her now pulses.. She sees the games that are about to commence.. With an individual sitting in the crowd which causes a pulsation to go through her.. It doesn't look up.. She did not get a good look at it. But she can't help but to feel the mourning coming off of him.*

*Mila has a look around, noticing something odd before finding Casval.*

Mila: What exactly do you think you're doing here?

*Bajor. Tara A gasps at the face.*

Tara A: Oh my God...

*Casval doesn't usually show surprise, but the look of their brother comes on his face. One of "Oh **** " *

Casval: Uh... look it has more to do with James... But I need to get a hold of our aunt, waiting several days until a drydock is ridiculous. I want to help him. I will. Besides this mission did have me here, and probably did not change.

Rekas: I thought they did?

*The Reman is behind them leaning on the doorway. *

*The being is seemingly silently crying to himself, but she can't seem to reach him. Before being sent elsewhere.. a familiar place, her alternate reality vulcan friend not far off concerned. *

Avern'an: It seems you have more problems than a few.. The Hunt is about but looking for you is not their goal for some reason.

*The whisps about him shift.. revealing something that she can't help but to worry about.. *

Events are advancing quickly... You must leave this place, and go to the games being held in the Federation.. you will learn more. But I sense more people with the Elder Blood present here.. if they are discovered then they could be in danger as well.

Mila: Well... I suppose you're here now, so...

Colas: Alright everyone. Mission recap: Republic Ensign Lea Carvan is linked to the weapons shipments to Free Delta. Our mission is to find evidence and discreetly apprehend her.

She's with the Republic Navy Close Combat team, so our best option to get her is with someone on the Starfleet team.

Mila, Sala, that's your job. One of you needs to get close to her and apprehend her.

Casval, since you're here, you can help me with cracking her personal database for any evidence on there. We'll also need someone to get a hold of her PADD.

*Bajor.*

Tara A: I understand.
    Post edited by ryan218 on
    Susan: What? *looks embarrassed now*
    Susan: What? *looks embarrassed now*

Karen: Sue, look very carefully at me.

Do I look like a Roman to you? Do I look like a Romulan to you?
    Coulson is in a briefing room with his team of agents all in normal clothing with body armor hidden underneath.

Coulson: alright everyone listen up. The games are going to be starting soon and we are in route to their location to provide some added security. With everything going lately projections show there is a high probability of some kind of attack. We already have a developing situation there.

Morris: everyone will be divided into teams of two and given a certain area to patrol. What's important is that you remember we are not trying to be noticed or have attention drawn to us. So keep a low profile and try to avoid the security forces there. Last thing we need is an incident here.
    Susan: I just thought that purple looked nice... *looks away*
    Susan: I just thought that purple looked nice... *looks away*

Karen: As a secondary colour, sure, but not with red!
    Susan: Why not...?
    Susan: Why not...?

Karen: They clash!

*Karen decides to try out white as a primary colour.*

How's that?