test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Coulson: I believe so.

He helps the tactical team up as fury gets up from the pilots seat. Donavan lands near the ship

U.Fury: I'm really starting to hate whoever is here.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Harkon: How far away are we?

*A scan of the area reveals that they're about a kilometer away from the vault.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Coulson: not as far as I figured. Shouldn't take us long to get there.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Harkon: it looks like our only option now is through that door. But we're going to have to destroy those turrets.
    Coulson: shouldn't be to terrible with our launches and Donavans suit.
    Harkon: Ready when you are.
    U.Fury: let's finish these off now

Donavan: I'll draw fire you guys deal with them.

Donavan takes off firing a few blasts as Coulson and another grab a photon launcher
    *Harkon rushes in and attack the base of the turrets while they fire on Donovan. One of the turrets goes down from the concentrated fire while the other switches to target the group*
    Donavan: oh no you don't

He fires a number of repulsor blasts at the turret to get its attention off the group
    *The Turret resumes firing on Donovan and Harkon finishes it off by placing a bomb on its casing and backing off as it explodes. Once the turret die a voice speaks to them telepathically*

Voice: *deep and powerful* More slaves come to stop me? Then face this. *A large tripedal robot lands in front of the door. Both its arms are cannons and its got missile launchers and more cannons on its shoulders. Its upper body is long and blocky with no visible eyes*

*The robot powers up its weapons.*
    Coulson: well I think we got its attention.

The group begins firing at the robot

Donavan: Roland scan the thing

Roland: scanning sir. Sentry seems to be well armed and armored. Suggest coordinated attack at primary points.

Donavan: yeah I go with blow up the whole damn thing

He fires his palm repulsor as he fires a number of micro torpedoes as well.

U.Fury: damn alien robots.
    Unsc space

Harper is looking at the information they had on the borg

Harper: Hm this is going to be difficult to fix.
    *The robot raises an arm and generates a shield to block the missiles then begins firing gauss cannon shots from its other arm at Donovan*
    Coulson pops up behind cover firing at it with his launcher as the tactical team fires a number of rounds it's way as well. U.Fury pops up throwing a charge at it.

Donavan: I really don't like it. Roland see if you can shut it down.

Coulson: all units focus fire and let's bring this down now!
    List walks into the room.

List: sir yoh wanted to speak to me.

Harper: yes good you made it. As you know I've already maid Holland in charge of the Army and ODST. I still need someone to head up ONI. I want to offer you the position of Director for ONIs milky way branch.

List: me? Yoy are being serious?

Harper let's a smile cross his face

Harper: yes I am.

List: yes I mean of course I would be honored to sir.

Harper: glad to hear it. I'll get it all filed and proper here in the next hour or so then.
    Robot: You will fail. *turns off the shield arm and begins firing a rapid fire laser bolt gun at the group while still fighting Donovan. Its systems are too Alien for Roland to shutdown. He might be able to mess with it but there's no telling what messing with it could do.*

*Harkon throws a few grenades at it. the explosives hurt it a little but it shrugs off the damage*
    Coulson: well we wanted to TRIBBLE them off we did that now what was step two?

Donavan: just get ready to fire again if I can hit it with an omega blast it may do enough damage for the launcher to do some damage. But I have to charge that weapon first.

Donavan dodges some more fire as he fires his repulsors. One shot hits him sending him into a few nearby trees. He shakes his head

Donavan: OK he takes off again flying faster and firing multiple blasts as he gets ready to shoot a heavy shot.
    *The robot stops firing and begins locking onto everyone's current positions then fires off a volley of rockets into the air that aim for their targets*
    Coulson: well damn

U.Fury: move it!

The group scatters as Donavan switch to try and take them out before they hit
    *Donovan is able to shoot down a few but most hit the ground. as long as people dodged they are unharmed. The robot switches back to its normal weaponry*
    Tara M: Hey Samana what are you cooking? *Walks into the kitchen* Is it Serah's favorite? I think she could use a pick me up.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara M: I guess I can. Look did you apologize?

Serah: Sort of.

Tara M: Well maybe if you go and try again she'll forgive you.

Serah: Should I go try right now?

Tara M: Maybe just wait till you see her again.

OoC: A lot of people forget that that saying is meant to warn that curiosity is dangerous but rewarding. Oh and are there any small ponds near the school?

OOC: Probably. Why?
    Tara M: Hey Samana what are you cooking? *Walks into the kitchen* Is it Serah's favorite? I think she could use a pick me up.

Samana: It is now. *She quickly starts cooking Serah's favourite food.*
    ryan218 wrote: »

Tara M: Thanks hon. *gives her a quick kiss* So what do you think of the academy so far?

OoC: I was going to have Serah go skip rocks across one later.

Tara M: Thanks hon. *gives her a quick kiss* So what do you think of the academy so far?

OoC: I was going to have Serah go skip rocks across one later.

Samana: It seems pretty good. There are even standard curriculum classes for the younger students.

I just can't help feeling a little worried about the lack of any space defences... If I were still with the syndicate, this would be a latinum opportunity. Slave markets pay a fortune for twilight-users nowadays.
    Tara M: Don't talk like that. But... I agree that does worry me. Maybe they can't afford them?
    Tara M: Don't talk like that. But... I agree that does worry me. Maybe they can't afford them?

Samana: That usually doesn't stop slave cartels from trying. Even if they have to keep the twilight users in their holds for years, they think it's worth it if they make a profit in the end.

*She checks on Serah in the other room before coming back.*

Samana: That usually doesn't stop slave cartels from trying. Even if they have to keep the twilight users in their holds for years, they think it's worth it if they make a profit in the end.

*Serah is playing a game on her padd waiting for dinner. She still looks down*

Tara M: No I meant maybe the school can't afford the planetary defenses. But don't lots of people know about this place? Wouldn't the cartels know?

*Serah is playing a game on her padd waiting for dinner. She still looks down*

Tara M: No I meant maybe the school can't afford the planetary defenses. But don't lots of people know about this place? Wouldn't the cartels know?

Samana: That's what I'm worried about.
    Tara M: After dinner I'll go talk with my sisters about it. Or should I go now?