test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Harper: good. That is what I needed unless you need something else from the unsc at this time. Have a house to clear out.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Harper: good. That is what I needed unless you need something else from the unsc at this time. Have a house to clear out.

*Scarloey nods and cuts the channel.*
    J'tal: sir we have rounded up those that where here at Visgrad. The fleet is awaiting your orders.

Harper: send a ship to pick up Holland and List. I want to talk to both of them in person.

J'tal: yes admiral

The Sangheli heads out to relay the message as Harper stands in the command room reading the screens.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Sala wakes to find Admiral Terry and Colas coming into sickbay.. She heard the stories of this ship and crew but could hardly believe that they haven't left yet.. *

*Terry walks up with Colas..*

Terry: As you were Ensign.. I know your father.. He will be relieved to know we found you.

Sala: Haven't seen my father in quite some time. Nor have I spoken with him.

Terry: I could gather that. But what me and my head of security want to know is what happened on the Titanic...

Sala: *She grimaces as she tries to block out the fear.* We came here to investigate the bone yard and missing ships in the region. I was part of the ship's complement of new security personnel. We spent a day or so out here investigating the cause of many of these wrecks. Eventually we found out that the Borg had been using this area of space to what seemed like hunting grounds. But how they came.. it was not the typical way.. They some how got past the shield and boarded the ship, but not with drones that we know them by.. They were less like living drones.. I saw some of my shipmates get ripped apart by some kind of drone that could weave through subspace and the mist..

Terry: Mist?

Sala: Yes.. the mist covered the inside of the ship covering their entrance.. and their attacks.. the odd thing about it was that the dead would not stay that way.. They too got up and attacked their friends... What I saw before the ship's core was taken out was that there were actual drones present.. but they had some kind of blue green particle around them and on them.. as they attacked.. I got into an EV suit before the ship was torn apart... and hid in the ruins by covering my lifesigns with what ever I could find..

Then I was found by your crew...

Terry: I know you managed to hit my son in the groin.. *He snickers a little bit..*

Colas did you have any questions for her?

Colas: Do you know if there are any sensor logs or anything which might tell us more about what happened? Tricorder scans, internal sensor logs, that sort of thing.

Sala: *Shakes her head...* If you could possibly restore power to the auxillery power core... perhaps you will find what you are looking for.. But.. I would not linger here too long or have anymore people than necessary on that ship.. Those drones will be everywhere.
    *R.S.S. Columbia, Deck 4. Mila is walking to the assembly deck to address her cadets when she notices the ship's Chief Engineer dismiss a pair of guards posted by an access panel.*

Mila: That's strange... Why would he dismiss the guards?

*She walks closer so she can see the panel, watching him place an object under a plasma conduit.*

Sir?

*She steps closer as the engineer replaces the panel and stands up.*

Sir, what were you doing?

Chief Engineer: Just replacing the plasma conduit, ensign.

Mila: Then why didn't you remove the old one?

Chief Engineer: Republic systems are very different from Starfleet's.

Mila: Then you won't mind showing me how it works?

Chief Engineer: I really don't have time--

Mila: That's fine. I can show myself--

Chief Engineer: No! The panels are supposed to be guarded. No unauthorised personnel unsupervised.

Mila: Good idea. I'll call the guards back. Then they can see exactly what is in there when I'm done.

*She taps her combadge.*

Ensign Allen to Security--

*She sees the Engineer go for his phaser before knocking his arm out of the way as he draws it, a stun blast firing across the corridor, setting off the security alert. Mila grunts as her head is slammed against the bulkhead, before grabbing the belligerent arm and slamming the Engineer against the wall, grunting again as she's thrown against the opposite wall. She then ducks beneath a punch, kicking him in the gut before pulling out her Type 1 phaser, setting it on stun as she aims it at him, seeing him holding a remote.*

Drop it!

Chief Engineer: Free Delta!

*He presses the remote, prompting Mila to dart across a section partition and slam on the emergency forcefield as the corridor erupts in a brief flash, the ship shaking violently, before revealing a massive hull breach. The explosion moves through the bulkhead, blowing out plasma conduits in sequence as Mila is slammed into the outer wall by the blasts, knocked unconscious as support beams fall and a wall panel buries her, flame and acrid smoke beginning to fill the compartment.*

*Quinton and Dani feel the blast through the ship as the Klaxons go off.. *

Quinton: The hell.. That was not a weapon attack.. Didn't feel right.. I am going to go figure it out..

Security *Over Comm*: Security to Captain Allen! Explosion on Deck 4!

Dani: Mila's down there!

*She stands up and hurries onto the bridge, proceeding to the turbolift.

Meanwhile, a damage control team is fighting their way into the corridor, using fire extinguishers as one of them scans with his tricorder.*

Damage Control 1: I'm picking up one life sign! Faint!

*He points towards where Mila went down.*

Team Leader: Alright, I want a wall of foam straight ahead. Engineering, do not reactivates the fire suppression system! We have survivors!

Engineering *Over Comm*: Understood, damage control.

*Dani runs over from the turbolift.*

Dani: Any survivors?

Team Leader: 1. We're trying to get to them.

Dani: How long?

Damage Control 1: Sir, I don't know how long these life signs are gonna last! If it's as bad back there as it is round here...

Team Leader: We're moving as fast as we can. Plasma fires are extremely--

*Dani takes off her uniform jacket.*

Captain!

Dani: Report me. We don't have time.

*She pushes past and rushes through the fire, noticing a much calmer corridor, with small fires licking at the corners of the deck where it meets the walls. She then sees wreckage blocking her path, the inside bulkhead gutted by the explosion.*

This is the Captain. The plasma conduits past section A-4-24 have been totally destroyed. The fire hasn't extended back.

*She hears a groan, ducking under a fallen support beam and noticing a pile of wreckage slipping from on top of a fallen wall panel.*

Can you hear me? Hello?

*She crouches beneath another support column, before trying to clear the debris. She then lifts the panel off of Mila, gasping as she sees her.*

Mila? Mila!

*She checks her pulse, before hitting her combadge.*

Allen to transporter room 2! Medical Emergency, 2 to beam directly to sickbay!

*Quinton is with the damage control teams as he tries to get the trouble under control*

Quinton: Get the fires there. *Pointing to a roaring inferno at the panel.. and pointing to another..* And there.. Otherwise we are going to have bigger problems.

Team leader: I know my job, Ensign. *The team's start smothering the panels with foam and CO2.*. If you want to help, get behind that panel and hit the plasma cut-off. It'll really speed this along.

Quinton: Naturally.. *He hits the cut off for the plasma..*
    *Sala wakes to find Admiral Terry and Colas coming into sickbay.. She heard the stories of this ship and crew but could hardly believe that they haven't left yet.. *

Terry: As you were Ensign.. I know your father.. He will be relieved to know we found you.

Terry: I could gather that. But what me and my head of security want to know is what happened on the Titanic...

Sala: *She grimaces as she tries to block out the fear.* We came here to investigate the bone yard and missing ships in the region. I was part of the ship's complement of new security personnel. We spent a day or so out here investigating the cause of many of these wrecks. Eventually we found out that the Borg had been using this area of space to what seemed like hunting grounds. But how they came.. it was not the typical way.. They some how got past the shield and boarded the ship, but not with drones that we know them by.. They were less like living drones.. I saw some of my shipmates get ripped apart by some kind of drone that could weave through subspace and the mist..

Sala: Yes.. the mist covered the inside of the ship covering their entrance.. and their attacks.. the odd thing about it was that the dead would not stay that way.. They too got up and attacked their friends... What I saw before the ship's core was taken out was that there were actual drones present.. but they had some kind of blue green particle around them and on them.. as they attacked.. I got into an EV suit before the ship was torn apart... and hid in the ruins by covering my lifesigns with what ever I could find..

Terry: I know you managed to hit my son in the groin.. *He snickers a little bit..*

Colas: Do you know if there are any sensor logs or anything which might tell us more about what happened? Tricorder scans, internal sensor logs, that sort of thing.

Sala: *Shakes her head...* If you could possibly restore power to the auxillery power core... perhaps you will find what you are looking for.. But.. I would not linger here too long or have anymore people than necessary on that ship.. Those drones will be everywhere.

Colas: Alright, thank you.
    *OOC: Damn now I see little point in even doing the Emperor...*
    *R.S.S. Columbia, Deck 4. Mila is walking to the assembly deck to address her cadets when she notices the ship's Chief Engineer dismiss a pair of guards posted by an access panel.*

*She walks closer so she can see the panel, watching him place an object under a plasma conduit.*

Sir?

Chief Engineer: No! The panels are supposed to be guarded. No unauthorised personnel unsupervised.

Mila: Good idea. I'll call the guards back. Then they can see exactly what is in there when I'm done.

*She taps her combadge.*

*She sees the Engineer go for his phaser before knocking his arm out of the way as he draws it, a stun blast firing across the corridor, setting off the security alert. Mila grunts as her head is slammed against the bulkhead, before grabbing the belligerent arm and slamming the Engineer against the wall, grunting again as she's thrown against the opposite wall. She then ducks beneath a punch, kicking him in the gut before pulling out her Type 1 phaser, setting it on stun as she aims it at him, seeing him holding a remote.*

Drop it!

*He presses the remote, prompting Mila to dart across a section partition and slam on the emergency forcefield as the corridor erupts in a brief flash, the ship shaking violently, before revealing a massive hull breach. The explosion moves through the bulkhead, blowing out plasma conduits in sequence as Mila is slammed into the outer wall by the blasts, knocked unconscious as support beams fall and a wall panel buries her, flame and acrid smoke beginning to fill the compartment.*

Quinton: The hell.. That was not a weapon attack.. Didn't feel right.. I am going to go figure it out..

Meanwhile, a damage control team is fighting their way into the corridor, using fire extinguishers as one of them scans with his tricorder.*

Team Leader: Alright, I want a wall of foam straight ahead. Engineering, do not reactivates the fire suppression system! We have survivors!

Damage Control 1: Sir, I don't know how long these life signs are gonna last! If it's as bad back there as it is round here...

Captain!

*She pushes past and rushes through the fire, noticing a much calmer corridor, with small fires licking at the corners of the deck where it meets the walls. She then sees wreckage blocking her path, the inside bulkhead gutted by the explosion.*

This is the Captain. The plasma conduits past section A-4-24 have been totally destroyed. The fire hasn't extended back.

*She hears a groan, ducking under a fallen support beam and noticing a pile of wreckage slipping from on top of a fallen wall panel.*

Can you hear me? Hello?

*She crouches beneath another support column, before trying to clear the debris. She then lifts the panel off of Mila, gasping as she sees her.*

Mila? Mila!

*Quinton is with the damage control teams as he tries to get the trouble under control*

Quinton: Get the fires there. *Pointing to a roaring inferno at the panel.. and pointing to another..* And there.. Otherwise we are going to have bigger problems.

Team leader: I know my job, Ensign. *The team's start smothering the panels with foam and CO2.*. If you want to help, get behind that panel and hit the plasma cut-off. It'll really speed this along.

Team Leader: Who's 'Mila' anyway? Thought I knew everybody on this ship.

Sala: *Lays back clearly afraid...*

*Terry and Colas leave the room... and speak on the way.*

Terry: She is scared out reasonable wit.. So I don't think she was lying. Restoring the auxillery computer core here on the ship should be the goal.. Any drones found vaporize them.. no risks alright.

*An Alert comes on which has the two look up..*

*On the Bridge, a Borg vessel has arrived *

Wade: Get the Admiral up here now!!

Sir?

*She taps her combadge.*

Drop it!

Captain!

Can you hear me? Hello?

Mila? Mila!

Quinton: Wait she was down here?

Terry: She is scared out reasonable wit.. So I don't think she was lying. Restoring the auxillery computer core here on the ship should be the goal.. Any drones found vaporize them.. no risks alright.

O'Connor: Admiral Allen to the Bridge!
    Coulson is in the command room on the base.

Coulson: well this is different.

Simmons: what's that sir?

Coulson: it seems that Malick and Sewell pissed off the unsc back home. Harper has come in and removed Sewell. Malick seems to have slipped out though.

Kendra: well that should keep us plenty occupied then.

Coulson: fury is going to be back soon with the first recruit for his team. Make sure everything is gooD and ready.

Simmons: don't worry about it sir everything will be perfect.

Coulson is soon alone again. As he watchs the feeds

Coulson: I could sure use you now may.

Sir?

*She taps her combadge.*

Drop it!

Captain!

Can you hear me? Hello?

Mila? Mila!

Team Leader: She was on the other side of that plasma fire. The Captain went in after her and beamed her to sickbay.
    Ooc: what happened allen?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    OoC: Who controls Osman?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.

Terry: Computer Emergency transport to the bridge..

*He is soon beamed to the Bridge where he takes his seat..*

Are they advancing on us?

*Down below Fali has the drone and is about to take what he needs from it as it suddenly whirs again.. He thumbs the comm..*

Fali: Colas I think you need to hurry down here.. Its moving again..

Sir?

*She taps her combadge.*

Drop it!

Captain!

Can you hear me? Hello?

Mila? Mila!

Team Leader: She was on the other side of that plasma fire. The Captain went in after her and beamed her to sickbay.

Quinton: Damn.. *He looks to the Team leader* It is her daughter..
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: what happened allen?

*OOC: Just seems redundant to do the Emperor now..*

*Down below Fali has the drone and is about to take what he needs from it as it suddenly whirs again.. He thumbs the comm..*

Colas: You know our orders. Grab a phaser and vaporise the thing!

Sir?

*She taps her combadge.*

Drop it!

Captain!

Can you hear me? Hello?

Mila? Mila!

Team Leader: That explains why she just charged right in...

*They finish putting out the plasma fire, taking a final scan as the team splits up to tackle the small fires.*

*He fires it but it adapts *

Fali: It has already been adapted Commander..

Sir?

*She taps her combadge.*

Drop it!

Captain!

Can you hear me? Hello?

Mila? Mila!

*They finish putting out the plasma fire, taking a final scan as the team splits up to tackle the small fires.*

Quinton: *Starts peeking into the panels not affected.. trying to see if a dud was among them..*

Colas: Get out of there and space it. We'll see how it adapts to a ship-based omega beam blast!

Colas: Get out of there and space it. We'll see how it adapts to a ship-based omega beam blast!

*Fali has his drones lock up as they resist the attempts at assimilation.. as he enters his pod... He hits the venting protocol for failed experiments.. as a bulkhead opens and send it out into space..*

Sir?

*She taps her combadge.*

Drop it!

Captain!

Can you hear me? Hello?

Mila? Mila!

Quinton: *Starts peeking into the panels not affected.. trying to see if a dud was among them..*

*He finds the source of the explosion was a bomb in the section which has decompressed.*

*Fali has his drones lock up as they resist the attempts at assimilation.. as he enters his pod... He hits the venting protocol for failed experiments.. as a bulkhead opens and send it out into space..*

Colas: Is it done?
    *Tara B wander s around the school looking thoughtful*
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tara B wander s around the school looking thoughtful*

*Tara A walks over to her.*

Tara A: You okay?
    edited May 2016
    Tara B: Yeah mostly. Just thinking.