test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Osman: understood.

She sits back in her chair and let's out a sigh as U.Fury slips I to the room.

U.Fury: seem busy.

Osman: figures you'd show up now. What do you need.

U.Fury: I need to speak to Burns and you. The situation is more volatile then even you realize.

Osman: great
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    *Susan does the same*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Susan does the same*

Karen: Come on...
    Susan: Alright... *tackles Karenand tries to get her in an armbar*
    Susan: Alright... *tackles Karenand tries to get her in an armbar*

*Karen grunts as she struggles to get free.*
    Susan: Give up... *keeps it going as long as possible.*
    Susan: Give up... *keeps it going as long as possible.*

*Karen grunts in pain before tapping out.*
    Susan: That was tough... *lets go and sits down panting*
    Burns: so it was Nightfall.

U.Fury: yes

Osman: you know how complicated this makes the issue.

U.Fury: more then you realize. That's why I'm putting together this team myself.

Osman: that won't stop what's coming.

U.Fury: maybe not but I'd rather face it fighting then cowardice. I'll be in touch

He soon beams back to the carrier

Burns: so what nex .

Osman: speak with OSS see where they are on the issue and if they have an idea of who was behind the shipyard attack.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Susan: That was tough... *lets go and sits down panting*

Karen: Yeah...

*She sits up, panting as her skin glistens with sweat.*
    Susan: You okay? *wipes off her forehead*
    Resistance base

Holland is walking down a corridor as a officer approaches him.

Officer: sir Director Fury is on his way

Holland: good let me know when he arrives and get the fleet ready for after he is gone
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    Quinton: What about.. *As he takes the broken module aside and takes the new one out..*
    *Bone yard*

*USS Titanic A is silent and still as the place is running on very low power. Soon Enterprise J crew members beam aboard in new EV suits... James Jr looks around as Colas, Rissa, and Casval look around..*

Rissa: Low power.. Seems that the ship wasn't taken.. I wonder why the Universe class is something that could be of use..

James Jr: Perhaps this is a tomb... a signature of fear..

Casval: That would be effective considering what the borg went through over 20 years ago.

*He looks over to Colas and Rissa who shake off the memory...*

James Jr: Lets stick together...
    * A robed individual steps away from the facility as he clocks out of his shift. It was a long day at the Shipyard.. He takes a cigarette out of the case and begins to light it as another set of explosions go off.. He walks away quickly puffing smoke as he goes.*
    Holland: Fury glad you made it without any issues. He's waiting for you now. One of the last Spartans that hadn't been corrupted.

U.Fury: good to hear. How is your work going.

Holland: slow. But we are getting ready to make a public move here soon. Show the people we can stand up.

U.Fury: good the galaxy could use some of that.

Elsewhere

Arnon: find me a suitable location to test the new control virus. We will see what needs to be done to perfect it. Once complete the galaxy will be mine to control.
    Quinton: What about.. *As he takes the broken module aside and takes the new one out..*

Mila: Why are you angry at me?
    ryan218 wrote: »

Quinton: If I recall our last conversation, it ended with you getting temperamental about not wanting to be here... Then you called my father a traitor..
    *The group proceeds through with magnetic settings on their boots.. the lights in the ship are dead, there are ice particles everywhere...from the hull breaches. Only light is from their EV suits and emergency lights.. As they progress they hear a clatter from a room... which puts Rissa on edge a little.*

Rissa: There is a life sign.. Which is odd considering we could not pick up any before.

*The boys look at Colas as they have phasers out *

Casval: Mam.. On your call..

Quinton: If I recall our last conversation, it ended with you getting temperamental about not wanting to be here... Then you called my father a traitor..

Mila: That's not even close to what I said!
    *The group proceeds through with magnetic settings on their boots.. the lights in the ship are dead, there are ice particles everywhere...from the hull breaches. Only light is from their EV suits and emergency lights.. As they progress they hear a clatter from a room... which puts Rissa on edge a little.*

Rissa: There is a life sign.. Which is odd considering we could not pick up any before.

*The boys look at Colas as they have phasers out *

Casval: Mam.. On your call..

Colas: Let's take a look.

Quinton: Really? If not then your brother would not have taken me outside. *The look on his face is something she can't see as he is putting the new module in. But the tone of his voice is cold*
    Susan: You okay?

OoC: Repost since you seemed to miss it.
    Susan: You okay?

OoC: Repost since you seemed to miss it.

Karen: Yeah, just tired...
    edited May 2016
    *Susan lays down sprawled out on the floor*

Susan: Me too... *sighs*

Quinton: Really? If not then your brother would not have taken me outside. *The look on his face is something she can't see as he is putting the new module in. But the tone of his voice is cold*

Mila: My brother's an idiot! I learned at a young age how to keep him out of my head! If you seriously believe I would say something like that to someone I--!

Forget it, I'm not going to waste my breath...

*She walks off - not angry but at a pace which suggests she's certainly hurt.*

*They open the door and find a body floating there with upgraded nanomachine implants, traditional paling skin, but something new the organic material looks like it has been processed much like a husk... There is a whimper as James Jr goes to it the noise is from some one hiding in an operating EV suit.. A romulan woman around his age.. terrorfied *

R. Woman: Get away...

James Jr: Whoa.. *As she kicks and punches..* Easy... *One hits him and the next in the groin* Ooo...

Casval: Hey!.. Just take it easy.. We are here to help... Not...

*He recognizes the oxygen alert on her suit and she passes out*

James Jr:*Grunts as he tries to shake off hit he took* I will do it..

Enterprise emergency medical beam out..

*The two are beamed out..*

Casval: That was the first time I have seen a woman kick him that hard *His face is stunned...*

Rissa: *Looking at the corpse* It is dead.. but something is going on with this corpse.. I need to study it..
    *Susan lays down sprawled out on the floor*

Susan: Me too... *sighs*

*Karen starts to pick herself up as Tara hands them each a towel.*

Tara: You both did well.

Mila: My brother's an idiot! I learned at a young age how to keep him out of my head! If you seriously believe I would say something like that to someone I--!

Forget it, I'm not going to waste my breath...

*She walks off - not angry but at a pace which suggests she's certainly hurt.*

Quinton: If he didn't you would have hit me.. I don't do that.. You did say it though...

*He is not going after her... not getting the real purpose of her visit.*

*They open the door and find a body floating there with upgraded nanomachine implants, traditional paling skin, but something new the organic material looks like it has been processed much like a husk... There is a whimper as James Jr goes to it the noise is from some one hiding in an operating EV suit.. A romulan woman around his age.. terrorfied *

R. Woman: Get away...

James Jr: Whoa.. *As she kicks and punches..* Easy... *One hits him and the next in the groin* Ooo...

Casval: Hey!.. Just take it easy.. We are here to help... Not...

*He recognizes the oxygen alert on her suit and she passes out*

James Jr:*Grunts as he tries to shake off hit he took* I will do it..

Enterprise emergency medical beam out..

*The two are beamed out..*

Casval: That was the first time I have seen a woman kick him that hard *His face is stunned...*

Rissa: *Looking at the corpse* It is dead.. but something is going on with this corpse.. I need to study it..

Colas: Away team to Enterprise.