test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Dakaar: *Sigh* I suspected you might say that. I've already started on it.

Tara M: Okay. *Does so*

Sam: Thank you...

I can't promise anything - our forces are still heavily engaged in Pegasus - but I will try to do what I can to stop the UNSC attack.

*Gym.*

Tara: Okay, you'll want to try and get me down to the floor.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Sam: Thank you...

I can't promise anything - our forces are still heavily engaged in Pegasus - but I will try to do what I can to stop the UNSC attack.

*Gym.*

Tara: Okay, you'll want to try and get me down to the floor.

Dakaar: Thanks. If you fail I must do whatever it takes to protect the federation. Even if it means repeating the mistakes of the past.

Tara M: Like this? *does so.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited March 2015
    Dakaar: Thanks. If you fail I must do whatever it takes to protect the federation. Even if it means repeating the mistakes of the past.

Tara M: Like this? *does so.*

*Tara pushes back.*

Tara: Not quite. Don't just push me or I'll push back and we'll get into a stalemate. Shift your weight around to keep me from figuring out where to apply my strength.
    edited March 2015
    *Tara pushes back.*

Tara: Not quite. Don't just push me or I'll push back and we'll get into a stalemate. Shift your weight around to keep me from figuring out where to apply my strength.

Tara M: Like this? *Tries that.*

Dakaar: Please stay in contact. Goodbye. *Ends the call*

*Ruben is still waiting for Same*
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Like this? *Tries that.*

Dakaar: Please stay in contact. Goodbye. *Ends the call*

*Ruben is still waiting for Same*

*Tara tries to keep her balance, slipping onto one knee.*

Tara: That's it!

Okay, how are you now going to get me pinned?

*Conference Room. Sam meets Ruben outside.*

Sam: You can come back in now.
    edited March 2015
    *Tara tries to keep her balance, slipping onto one knee.*

Tara: That's it!

Okay, how are you now going to get me pinned?

*Conference Room. Sam meets Ruben outside.*

Sam: You can come back in now.

Tara M: Like this? *Pushes forward with her whole body trying to pin Tara*

Ruben: *Comes back in* Well atleast we got to walk in peace for a while.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Reach
    cis council building

Visla: we will give the represntitive from the Republic a chance to speak on this matter. You may say what you will ambassador but the council has already voted on the issue but feel free to say what you will.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited March 2015
    Dakaar: *Looking out of the window in his office while speaking with someone* I want you to prepare for the worst. I'm sure you already have access to all the data from the hobus incident?

???: Yes sir. We are also attempting to determine which solar system will be the best target.

Dakaar: I hope we don't have to do something so horrific but we must do whatever we have to to protect the federation.

???: *Although he is hiding in the shadow's he is wearing a more updated version of the Section 31 uniform* That's what we're here for sir. And on the bright side we control the only remaining source of Red Matter. *He is beamed away discreetly*

Dakaar: *Now speaking to himself* May god have mercy on us all if we must do this.
    edited March 2015
    Piett stands on the bridge of his ship as it holds position at there current location in federation space.

Piett: report

Officer: all forward attacks have taken their objectives sir. The federation doesn't seem to have the ship power to engage everywhere.

Piett:maintain current position until admiral yularen and his ships arrive no need to overspend our forces this early on.

Officer:aye sir.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited March 2015
    *Section 31 base*

???: So the president doesn't want us to act until the Republic talk to the UNSC.

Woman: But by then it could be too late.

???: I think we can hold them off till then. So how goes our plan B?

Woman: Well we can definitely alter the timeline. But we're still trying to determine in what way to do it.

???: Well we have to be careful. If we do something stupid we'll have to deal with Temporal Agents.

Woman: We'll do our best sir.

???: Well get back to work.
    edited March 2015
    Ooc: oh time travel can be so much fun also the unsc has their own super weapons.
    edited March 2015
    OoC: Oh I'm sure they do but if the Federation does this there's a pretty good chance it will destroy most of the galaxy the UNSC are from. After all the only thing that saved us from it was spock stopping it with Red Matter and the federation controls the only source of it. Basically the way I see it is if they do have to resort to time travel they have to be careful. They can't do anything that would prevent a Major power from being created but there are other things they can do.

OoC Edit: They will do what they have to to protect the federation which I remind you has to survive till the war with the Sphere builders even if it means causing mass genocide.
    edited March 2015
    OoC: Oh I'm sure they do but if the Federation does this there's a pretty good chance it will destroy most of the galaxy the UNSC are from. After all the only thing that saved us from it was spock stopping it with Red Matter and the federation controls the only source of it. Basically the way I see it is if they do have to resort to time travel they have to be careful. They can't do anything that would prevent a Major power from being created but there are other things they can do.

Ooc: oh yeah the biggest problem for them would be getting it to Virgo galaxy. Seeing as it is heavily fortified and monitored hm that give me some evil ideas. If the federation destroyed virgo they could kiss their butt good by as the unsc in milky way would not care what the Republic said and probably nova bomb every planet left in the federation. The federation will have to tread carefully.
    edited March 2015
    OoC: Well the federation can handle the forces in the Milky way with the help of their allies the problem is the fact that the UNSC can keep on sending in reinforcements. Anyway no matter what this will probably end badly for both sides. I'm trying to think of exactly what time travel shenanigans should go on since that will probably have to happen.
    edited March 2015
    OoC: Well the federation can handle the forces in the Milky way with the help of their allies the problem is the fact that the UNSC can keep on sending in reinforcements. Anyway no matter what this will probably end badly for both sides. I'm trying to think of exactly what time travel shenanigans should go on since that will probably have to happen.

Ooc: agreed. The biggest problem would be if the federation tried to destroy virgo they would likely turn the Republic against them but yes it will be long bloody and end badly probably.
    edited March 2015
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: agreed. The biggest problem would be if the federation tried to destroy virgo they would likely turn the Republic against them but yes it will be long bloody and end badly probably.

OoC: Also the federation is going to come out of this on top in some way due to the fact that they still need to be around for the war with the sphere builders. Maybe we could bring in some elements from the temporal cold war in on this. Maybe there is some manipulation going on with the UNSC like how it happened for the xindi and the suliban.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    OOC: It'sa me, a Kuntel-ieo! Whatsa happenin', folks?
    edited March 2015
    OoC: Also the federation is going to come out of this on top in some way due to the fact that they still need to be around for the war with the sphere builders. Maybe we could bring in some elements from the temporal cold war in on this. Maybe there is some manipulation going on with the UNSC like how it happened for the xindi and the suliban.

Ooc: you read my mind in a way. I plan on bringing icon the bad watcher into this as the one who is pushing visla to go to war. That actually would work quite well. Hm ideas are rolling.
    edited March 2015
    kuntel wrote: »
    OOC: It'sa me, a Kuntel-ieo! Whatsa happenin', folks?

OoC: Well Reina is trying to talk to Antony since Chloe let her in, The man is asking the Abbot what's the point of going there, war has broken out between the federation and the UNSC republic citizens are being repatrioted back to the republic more terrorist bombings and Section 31 is preparing to remake the Hobus incident in Virgo in case things go bad.

OoC Edit: Also we need to get them to introduce each other because I'm getting tired of calling him just "Man".
    edited March 2015
    Chloe: Antony, there's someone to talk to you...
    Man: Wait what am I supposed to be doing here?

OoC: For Kuntel
    edited March 2015
    As they await the Republic representative Icon stands by visla. An imposing force and appears to be the iron hand of visla.

Icon: I do not believe it wise to let the man speak.

Visla:come now surely you don't think he could possible do any harm.

Icon: I suppose not. But still we should be watchful of him.

Visla: I won't disagree there. Now let us listen to what he has to say. Then we can go about our plans.
    edited March 2015
    Reach
    cis council building

Visla: we will give the represntitive from the Republic a chance to speak on this matter. You may say what you will ambassador but the council has already voted on the issue but feel free to say what you will.

Ri'ak: On behalf of the Republic of United Star Systems and all of its protectorates and member states, I would like to know exactly what provocation has justified this course of military action against our ally.

*The Romulan Representative also stands.*

Romulan: The Romulan Star Empire concurs.
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Like this? *Pushes forward with her whole body trying to pin Tara*

Ruben: *Comes back in* Well atleast we got to walk in peace for a while.

*She manages to pin Tara down.*

Tara: There you go. Now, here's a tip.

*Tara gets her in a body scissors and rolls them over so she's pinning her down.*

Make sure your opponent isn't going to be able to easily turn the tables on you.

*Conference Room.*

Sam: Yeah...

What do you make of the situation?
    edited March 2015
    Ri'ak: On behalf of the Republic of United Star Systems and all of its protectorates and member states, I would like to know exactly what provocation has justified this course of military action against our ally.

*The Romulan Representative also stands.*

Romulan: The Romulan Star Empire concurs.

Visla: our justification is simple. We have no agreements with the federation and require simply put more space aND supplies to support our space they should welcome our stronger protection.
    edited March 2015
    Visla: our justification is simple. We have no agreements with the federation and require simply put more space aND supplies to support our space they should welcome our stronger protection.

Ri'ak: That is it? This a war of simply expansionist aims? There were no attempts to resolve the situation diplomatically and no provocation which required military force!

I submit to the C.I.S. Council that the UNSC has acted illegally against International Law, the C.I.S. Charter and against the cause of Peace!

Romulan: President Visla, you understand that the Romulan Empire and the Republic will not simply stand by and allow you launch an invasion of the Federation without cause.
    edited March 2015
    Ri'ak: That is it? This a war of simply expansionist aims? There were no attempts to resolve the situation diplomatically and no provocation which required military force!

I submit to the C.I.S. Council that the UNSC has acted illegally against International Law, the C.I.S. Charter and against the cause of Peace!

Romulan: President Visla, you understand that the Romulan Empire and the Republic will not simply stand by and allow you launch an invasion of the Federation without cause.

Visla: I suspected as much. The cis council voted on these measures before it was begun and all agreed. The cis has had many disputes with the federation and now simply was a time to strike and deal with the situation. The federation has never been what we would call an ally and therefore must be dealt with in time and now is simply that time.

Icon is still near visla watching the Republic and Romulan Deligates
    edited March 2015
    *She manages to pin Tara down.*

Tara: There you go. Now, here's a tip.

*Tara gets her in a body scissors and rolls them over so she's pinning her down.*

Make sure your opponent isn't going to be able to easily turn the tables on you.

*Conference Room.*

Sam: Yeah...

What do you make of the situation?

Tara M: Well I don't really know how to do that.

Ruben: Well its sounding pretty bad for the federation.
    edited March 2015
    Piett is standing in the war room of his infinity class command ship. As he looks over the space map and decides his next strike.

Piett: prepare to have the 9th and 7th fleets move up one more sector. Have the rest of the fleet form a defense line. The federation doesn't have as many ships but you can be damn sure that won't stop theM from attempting to stop us.

Officer: aye sir.
    edited March 2015
    Visla: not to go beyond the fact that diplomatic relations with the rest of the area have been strained at best. A power block is made around us with no consideration for how we would respond. We'll you have your official response now. We are not going to sit by any longer. We will be a force to be reconed with and we will see victory. If the Republic and Romulan people disagree I will not stop you from leaving. If action is taken against our forces I will recall all unsc personal and end all treaties with theM immediately.

The bulk of the council let's out a loud sound of aproval for what all was just said.
    edited March 2015
    Visla: I suspected as much. The cis council voted on these measures before it was begun and all agreed. The cis has had many disputes with the federation and now simply was a time to strike and deal with the situation. The federation has never been what we would call an ally and therefore must be dealt with in time and now is simply that time.

Icon is still near visla watching the Republic and Romulan Deligates

Ri'ak: Then why were we not informed of this vote?

Romulan: More to the point, if Federation neutrality towards you was justification for war, then why is it that you allow my people to continue to breathe?

*The two leave the chambers and return to their embassies.*