What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ooc: well going to start making it possible for things to happen.

Visla sits in his office as Cole walks

Visla: I'm assuming your men are ready to begin what we planned on.

Cole: of course sir. We are ready to cripple SHIELD so it won't be able to get in our way or stop any plans we may have.

Visla: very good director. Have your men on standby and ad soon as I give the word I want them ready. Piett is getting his men ready while the newly promoted general Strauss is seeing to ground operations. But nothing will happen unless we can deal with shield.

Cole: once you give the word they will be down and blind withing an hour.

Visla: very good director.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara M: So let me get this straight you ran from people who want you dead to get help from a person who wants you dead? *Continues holding Tara back but is tempted to let her go.*

Samana: Do you know how many times she's had me at her mercy and just not finished the job? Four times. I've counted. Four out of four.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Samana: Do you know how many times she's had me at her mercy and just not finished the job? Four times. I've counted. Four out of four.

Tara M: So you thought that nothing would have changed? Guess you were wrong.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: So you thought that nothing would have changed? Guess you were wrong.

Samana: Actually, I figured you'd hold her back long enough for her to realise that she's 'not a killer' as her boy toy constantly tells her.

Oh, we had so much fun when I gave him a hand...

Tara *fury*: YOU LYING B****!!!

*She tries to break free again, this time looking like she'll rip Samana apart.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Yularen stands on the bridge of his ship as he watch s the fleet deployment as well. He knows something is going to happen and soon. He doesn't like not knowing.

Yularen:anything yet ensign

Ensign:no sir nothing new yet anyway.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Samana: Actually, I figured you'd hold her back long enough for her to realise that she's 'not a killer' as her boy toy constantly tells her.

Oh, we had so much fun when I gave him a hand...

Tara *fury*: YOU LYING B****!!!

*She tries to break free again, this time looking like she'll rip Samana apart.*

Tara M: Why that's a brilliant strategy antagonize the person who already wants to kill you. You say one more thing I don't like and I'm going to stop holding her back.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Why that's a brilliant strategy antagonize the person who already wants to kill you. You say one more thing I don't like and I'm going to stop holding her back.

Samana: Alright, Tara, think about it like this; what have I done that makes killing me more important to you than what I can tell you - to say nothing of P-Sec - about the Hand and the Syndicate?

Tara *hatred*: Do you want the list in alphabetical or chronological order?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Samana: Alright, Tara, think about it like this; what have I done that makes killing me more important to you than what I can tell you - to say nothing of P-Sec - about the Hand and the Syndicate?

Tara *hatred*: Do you want the list in alphabetical or chronological order?

Tara M: Okay I'm curious Samana what exactly did you do?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Okay I'm curious Samana what exactly did you do?

Tara *hatred*: She's the one I told you about...

And she murdered Ken...

*She stops trying to rip free.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara *hatred*: She's the one I told you about...

And she murdered Ken...

*She stops trying to rip free.*

Tara M: I'm sorry. *Lets go of Tara.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: I'm sorry. *Lets go of Tara.*

*Tara sniffles.*

Tara: We were living together... He was the only person I'd ever loved like that... I woke up one morning and she and her thugs were beating him to try and get him to tell them where I was. I hid at the top of the stairs and when he kept quiet, she--

*She shuts her eyes.*

She put a disruptor to his face and shot him...!

Samana: You could have saved him if you had come out. Just goes to show how much you really loved him, huh?

*Tara's muscles tense up again and she looks like she might start trying to beat Samana into a smear of green blood over the cargo bay.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Tara sniffles.*

Tara: We were living together... He was the only person I'd ever loved like that... I woke up one morning and she and her thugs were beating him to try and get him to tell them where I was. I hid at the top of the stairs and when he kept quiet, she--

*She shuts her eyes.*

She put a disruptor to his face and shot him...!

Samana: You could have saved him if you had come out. Just goes to show how much you really loved him, huh?

*Tara's muscles tense up again and she looks like she might start trying to beat Samana into a smear of green blood over the cargo bay.*

Tara M: Sorry Samana but if she wants to hurt you I'm in no position to stop her.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Sorry Samana but if she wants to hurt you I'm in no position to stop her.

Tara *hatred*: If you so much as put a hand on any of the Zhiyal's crew, I will make you wish you'd killed me on Pegasus Prime...

And if you so much as look at Luke funny... you will regret it for the rest of very short life!

*She storms out, looking like she wants to be sick, heading straight for the gym.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara *hatred*: If you so much as put a hand on any of the Zhiyal's crew, I will make you wish you'd killed me on Pegasus Prime...

And if you so much as look at Luke funny... you will regret it for the rest of very short life!

*She storms out, looking like she wants to be sick, heading straight for the gym.*

Tara M: Well I guess we're done here. *Follows Tara*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Well I guess we're done here. *Follows Tara*

*Tara goes straight to a punching bag and starts beating on it - bare-knuckled - with comboes of furious hooks, middle kicks, straight kicks and spin kicks.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Tara goes straight to a punching bag and starts beating on it - bare-knuckled - with comboes of furious hooks, middle kicks, straight kicks and spin kicks.*

Tara M: Careful you might hurt yourself.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Careful you might hurt yourself.

*After a few moments, she pulls back, panting as beads of sweat trail down her forehead.*

Tara: This the part where you tell me I'm doing the right thing and how killing her for revenge would be selfish and wrong?

*She tucks a lock of hair back behind her ear.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *After a few moments, she pulls back, panting as beads of sweat trail down her forehead.*

Tara: This the part where you tell me I'm doing the right thing and how killing her for revenge would be selfish and wrong?

*She tucks a lock of hair back behind her ear.*

Tara M: Umm I'm not really sure killing her or sparing would be considered more right than the other at this point. *Scratches her bald spot*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Umm I'm not really sure killing her or sparing would be considered more right than the other at this point. *Scratches her bald spot*

OOC: Shouldn't her hair have regrown now from the treatment she had?

*Tara lets out a sigh.*

Tara: Sorry... I just get really hostile around her...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    OOC: Shouldn't her hair have regrown now from the treatment she had?

*Tara lets out a sigh.*

Tara: Sorry... I just get really hostile around her...

OoC: Its only been a few days and you didn't tell me how fast it should make it regrow so I assumed it would have just been at a regular pace.

Tara M: *Stops scratching her shorter hair spot* Hey its alright. *Hugs her*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Unsc fleetcomm command reach.

Science teams have been working for months at improving the venator power output to increase its new weapon system. Since the venator is the workhorse of the unsc fleet it has been improved many times in recent years.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Chloe: Antony, there's someone to talk to you...
    Man: Wait what am I supposed to be doing here?

OoC: For Kuntel.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    OoC: Its only been a few days and you didn't tell me how fast it should make it regrow so I assumed it would have just been at a regular pace.

Tara M: *Stops scratching her shorter hair spot* Hey its alright. *Hugs her*

*OOC: I'm certain I said it should only take a day or so to regrow with the meds...*

Tara: Do you wanna have one of those fighting lessons I promised you?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *OOC: I'm certain I said it should only take a day or so to regrow with the meds...*

Tara: Do you wanna have one of those fighting lessons I promised you?

Tara M: Sure.

OoC: I must have missed that. Then her hair is back to normal and fine.

Ruben: So umm Sam I'm sorry.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Sure.

OoC: I must have missed that. Then her hair is back to normal and fine.

Ruben: So umm Sam I'm sorry.

*Tara leads her over to the mats, kicking her shoes off and teaching Tara M a basic guard.

Tara's Quarters.*

Sam: What for?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Tara leads her over to the mats, kicking her shoes off and teaching Tara M a basic guard.

Tara's Quarters.*

Sam: What for?

Tara M: Also what's the Hand?

Ruben: Well last night after Tara asked about her Dad I asked about it too even though I saw that it was a touchy subject and I'm sorry.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Also what's the Hand?

Ruben: Well last night after Tara asked about her Dad I asked about it too even though I saw that it was a touchy subject and I'm sorry.

Tara: It's a secret syndicate which has its hands in just about everything from cloning to small-time gangs. You don't wanna get involved with them, from what I've heard.

*She teaches Tara M how to deflect punches and kicks with her guard.*

Okay, onto countering.

*She gets into a loose stance.*

Punch me. Don't pull it, just throw it.

*Tara's Quarters. Sam lets out a sigh.*

Sam: It's okay, Ruben. It's not your fault.

James was a really close friend. He died on Angel Halo. Hell, he's the one who destroyed it during the GCW. I'd have died too if he didn't beam me out...

A few years later, I learned that... he loved me...

I never even new, never thought...

I felt like I was part of the reason he's gone - that if I hadn't fell for Matt instead things might have been different - Miranda wouldn't have died... Terry and Lexi wouldn't have grown up without their real parents...

It's just that the alternate Taras are a reminder of what might have happened. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret falling in love with Matt, and I can't see how me and James would have worked, but...

I was there when Tara Allen lost her father. I took her and his body back to their reality.

I feel responsible for her. I'm the only family she has left.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara: It's a secret syndicate which has its hands in just about everything from cloning to small-time gangs. You don't wanna get involved with them, from what I've heard.

*She teaches Tara M how to deflect punches and kicks with her guard.*

Okay, onto countering.

*She gets into a loose stance.*

Punch me. Don't pull it, just throw it.

*Tara's Quarters. Sam lets out a sigh.*

Sam: It's okay, Ruben. It's not your fault.

James was a really close friend. He died on Angel Halo. Hell, he's the one who destroyed it during the GCW. I'd have died too if he didn't beam me out...

A few years later, I learned that... he loved me...

I never even new, never thought...

I felt like I was part of the reason he's gone - that if I hadn't fell for Matt instead things might have been different - Miranda wouldn't have died... Terry and Lexi wouldn't have grown up without their real parents...

It's just that the alternate Taras are a reminder of what might have happened. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret falling in love with Matt, and I can't see how me and James would have worked, but...

I was there when Tara Allen lost her father. I took her and his body back to their reality.

I feel responsible for her. I'm the only family she has left.

Tara M: *punches* Did they make Mara?

Ruben: I understand. *sighs sadly*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: *punches* Did they make Mara?

Ruben: I understand. *sighs sadly*

*Tara deflects the punch and catches Tara M's wrist, twisting her into a rear armbar, bet down so she's facing the floor, being careful not to actually hurt Tara M but lettig her feel the strain before letting go.*

Tara: Yeah. See what I did there?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Tara deflects the punch and catches Tara M's wrist, twisting her into a rear armbar, bet down so she's facing the floor, being careful not to actually hurt Tara M but lettig her feel the strain before letting go.*

Tara: Yeah. See what I did there?

Tara M: Yeah... Can I try it on you?

Ruben : Hey Sam I'm going to go for a walk. Do you want to join me?