Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara M: Yeah... Can I try it on you?

Ruben : Hey Sam I'm going to go for a walk. Do you want to join me?

Tara: Go for it.

*She gets ready to throw the punch.*

Oh, if you get me in the hold, don't let go. I wanna demonstrate how you get out of that hold.

*Tara's Quarters.*

Sam: Sure.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Tara: Go for it.

*She gets ready to throw the punch.*

Oh, if you get me in the hold, don't let go. I wanna demonstrate how you get out of that hold.

*Tara's Quarters.*

Sam: Sure.

Tara M: Okay. *gets ready*

Ruben: *smiles a little and offers his hand to help her up* Shall we go then?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Okay. *gets ready*

Ruben: *smiles a little and offers his hand to help her up* Shall we go then?

*Tara throws the punch.

Tara's Quarters. Sam takes his hand and allows him to lead her out of the quarters, where a O.S.S. Agent follows as bodyguard.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Tara throws the punch.

Tara's Quarters. Sam takes his hand and allows him to lead her out of the quarters, where a O.S.S. Agent follows as bodyguard.*

*Tara M does the counter and holds it trying to not hurt Tara *

Tara M: So how do you get out of this?

Ruben: I know they're supposed to be body guard but they still seem a little unnerving.

OoC: I just realized the way I envisioned the War mind Dreadnought is virtually identical to the Vaadwaur dreadnought.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Tara M does the counter and holds it trying to not hurt Tara *

Tara M: So how do you get out of this?

Ruben: I know they're supposed to be body guard but they still seem a little unnerving.

OoC: I just realized the way I envisioned the War mind Dreadnought is virtually identical to the Vaadwaur dreadnought.

Tara: Like this!

*She quickly twists around the arm to get out of the lock before pulling the wrist from Tara M's grasp and catching her into a headlock.*

It might be easier as a beginner if you either follow my moves telepathically or if we stick to the bare-bones basics.

*Sam + Ruben.*

Sam: Relax. Clark's got the soul of an angel if you get to know him.

Agent: Thank you, ma'am... I think.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara: Like this!

*She quickly twists around the arm to get out of the lock before pulling the wrist from Tara M's grasp and catching her into a headlock.*

It might be easier as a beginner if you either follow my moves telepathically or if we stick to the bare-bones basics.

*Sam + Ruben.*

Sam: Relax. Clark's got the soul of an angel if you get to know him.

Agent: Thank you, ma'am... I think.

Tara M: Wait I have telepathy?

Ruben: Guess so. *chuckles* Maybe you should relax a little too you've been a bit stressed out lately.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Wait I have telepathy?

Ruben: Guess so. *chuckles* Maybe you should relax a little too you've been a bit stressed out lately.

Tara: Okay, let's talk about this later.

*She lets Tara M go.*

Did you follow my moves just then?

*Sam + Ruben.*

Sam: That much I can agree with.

*She smiles at him as they step onto the Promenade.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara: Okay, let's talk about this later.

*She lets Tara M go.*

Did you follow my moves just then?

*Sam + Ruben.*

Sam: That much I can agree with.

*She smiles at him as they step onto the Promenade.*

Tara M: Ummm yes?

Ruben: *Smiles at her too* Do you want to go anywhere specific or just walk around for a while and enjoy what few sights there are?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Ummm yes?

Ruben: *Smiles at her too* Do you want to go anywhere specific or just walk around for a while and enjoy what few sights there are?

Tara: Good.

*She quickly gets Tara M into the armlock.*

Then you'll be able to get out of this.

*Sam + Ruben.*

Sam: Just walk around...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara: Good.

*She quickly gets Tara M into the armlock.*

Then you'll be able to get out of this.

*Sam + Ruben.*

Sam: Just walk around...

*Tara M gets out of the armlock the same way Tara did.*

Ruben: Is something wrong?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Visla taps a command on his terminal

Visla: director Cole you may bring shield down to their knees at any time now.

Cole: with pleasure sir.

Cole smiles as he heads to his office to begin his long planned operation.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Tara M gets out of the armlock the same way Tara did.*

Ruben: Is something wrong?

*Tara quickly ducks out of the headlock, instinctively getting clear and into a fighting stance before she relaxes.*

Tara: Nice.

Okay, anything else you wanna cover?

*Sam + Ruben.*

Sam: No, just relaxing...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Tara quickly ducks out of the headlock, instinctively getting clear and into a fighting stance before she relaxes.*

Tara: Nice.

Okay, anything else you wanna cover?

*Sam + Ruben.*

Sam: No, just relaxing...

Tara M: Can you teach me some Cor'i?

Ruben: Good. *smiles and starts leading her around the Promenade*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Can you teach me some Cor'i?

Ruben: Good. *smiles and starts leading her around the Promenade*

Tara: Okay, but just a basic move. It took me months to learn the basic style and I already knew how to fight.

*She shows Tara M the stance, legs apart with one in front of the other and with her arms in a guard in the same pattern, but with the back fist unclenched. The profile is about 5-6 inches lower than their regular height.*

There's also the fact that this is based off of gymnastics a lot, so if you're not experienced a lot of the more advanced moves can end up being painful.

So, here's a really basic move that should give you the upper hand in a fight.

*She takes a few steps back, before sprinting into a baseball slide between Tara M's legs, catching her hand on the mat and using it to spin around and sweep Tara M's legs out from under her before getting in a top mount.*

Slide, catch, sweep, mount. That move has saved my butt more times than I can count on one hand.

*She helps Tara M up.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara: Okay, but just a basic move. It took me months to learn the basic style and I already knew how to fight.

*She shows Tara M the stance, legs apart with one in front of the other and with her arms in a guard in the same pattern, but with the back fist unclenched. The profile is about 5-6 inches lower than their regular height.*

There's also the fact that this is based off of gymnastics a lot, so if you're not experienced a lot of the more advanced moves can end up being painful.

So, here's a really basic move that should give you the upper hand in a fight.

*She takes a few steps back, before sprinting into a baseball slide between Tara M's legs, catching her hand on the mat and using it to spin around and sweep Tara M's legs out from under her before getting in a top mount.*

Slide, catch, sweep, mount. That move has saved my butt more times than I can count on one hand.

*She helps Tara M up.*

Tara M: Ow. That one looks simple enough.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: Ow. That one looks simple enough.

Tara: That's why I picked it. The others require a lot more practice and I don't feel comfortable teaching them to you before I know if you can even perform a cartwheel. No offence.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Chloe: Antony, there's someone to talk to you...
    Man: Wait what am I supposed to be doing here?

OoC: For Kunte
    Tara: That's why I picked it. The others require a lot more practice and I don't feel comfortable teaching them to you before I know if you can even perform a cartwheel. No offence.

Tara M: I can probably do a cartwheel.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    OoC: For Kunte

Tara M: I can probably do a cartwheel.

Tara: That isn't the point. A lot of the moves need a lot of agility to pull off or a lot of flexibility - in most cases, both.

But, I can show you a warm-up that will at least help you with Cor'i.

*She kneels on the mat, before rolling backwards and into a handstand, then continuing backwards and onto her feet before performing a leg sweep.*

You catch most of that?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara: That isn't the point. A lot of the moves need a lot of agility to pull off or a lot of flexibility - in most cases, both.

But, I can show you a warm-up that will at least help you with Cor'i.

*She kneels on the mat, before rolling backwards and into a handstand, then continuing backwards and onto her feet before performing a leg sweep.*

You catch most of that?

Tara M: I think so.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hub

Fury is typing over some report as the screen seems to go to static he taps his comm

Fury: fury to command center come in

Silence is all that answers as the power seems to go out completely he draws his side arm as something begins forcing the door open.

Onyx: good your alright. It seems there are powerfailures everywhere and attacks where being reported right before power went out.

Fury: can we get to the power control room?

onyx: solace and primus are both on there way there already.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Onyx: any idea what's going on

Fury: no but u plan on finding out.

As they reach the power room

Onyx: looks like solace got in.

They enter as they can see the other working on the generator.

Onyx: well?

Solace: some kind of virus hit the system. Primus went to check the control room as we heard fighting going on up there. We believe nightfall is behind it

Fury:we need to get contact back up with the carrier ASAP.

Onyx: I haven't been able to reach then yet on my own comm.

All across the galaxy shield facilities are under attack or destroyed as the bulk of their ships are wiped out as well.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Onyx: just heard from primus there are hostile still moving through the facility.

Fury: we need to reestablish communications.

Solace:I'm working on it

The group hears fighting going on not far away.

Onyx: remain here I'll investigate.

Onyx heads back out shutting the door behind him.

Fury: how likely is it you can fix it

Solace: shouldn't take much more....oh that's not good.

Fury: what now.

Solace: bomb. Only one person could have put it here. It's fallen technology.

Fury: oh great so now what.

Solace:we need to get everyone out now.

Solace opens the door for fury to get out.

As solace starts closing the door

Fury: aren't you coming?

Solace: I must stop the bomb. Good luck director.

As he shuts the door he steps next to the bomb as he taps his comm.

Solace:Onyx I'm sorry. I can't stop it from going off. We know there's only one way to stop it

Onyx: just hold on I'll make my way back and

Solace: no its to late. It's about to go off. It's been an honor sir. I'm sorry I couldn't finish our mission.

Onyx: solace! Solace!

solace doesn't answer as he picks up the bomb and absorbs the explosion in himself which ultimately kills him. Leaving almost no trace. Onyx pummels through the door looking around falling to his knees in grief.

Fury managed to get to a terminal only to learn that these attacks have happened everywhere. And something far worse has happened as well.

Ooc:Ryan I'm going to go ahead and kick off the war. Doesn't mean the Republic has to do anything yet but want to get it rolling as I can make this last a long time lol

Unsc reporter : we have confirmed attacks along the federation border have stared as unsc fleets begin there assult of the federation. 2 outposts have already been confirmed destroyed as battles are going on all over the border. Unsc fleets have moved in while ground forced are ready to begin assult operations as soon as the chance opens up.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    logang19 wrote: »
    Onyx: just heard from primus there are hostile still moving through the facility.

Fury: we need to reestablish communications.

Solace:I'm working on it

The group hears fighting going on not far away.

Onyx: remain here I'll investigate.

Onyx heads back out shutting the door behind him.

Fury: how likely is it you can fix it

Solace: shouldn't take much more....oh that's not good.

Fury: what now.

Solace: bomb. Only one person could have put it here. It's fallen technology.

Fury: oh great so now what.

Solace:we need to get everyone out now.

Solace opens the door for fury to get out.

As solace starts closing the door

Fury: aren't you coming?

Solace: I must stop the bomb. Good luck director.

As he shuts the door he steps next to the bomb as he taps his comm.

Solace:Onyx I'm sorry. I can't stop it from going off. We know there's only one way to stop it

Onyx: just hold on I'll make my way back and

Solace: no its to late. It's about to go off. It's been an honor sir. I'm sorry I couldn't finish our mission.

Onyx: solace! Solace!

solace doesn't answer as he picks up the bomb and absorbs the explosion in himself which ultimately kills him. Leaving almost no trace. Onyx pummels through the door looking around falling to his knees in grief.

Fury managed to get to a terminal only to learn that these attacks have happened everywhere. And something far worse has happened as well.

Ooc:Ryan I'm going to go ahead and kick off the war. Doesn't mean the Republic has to do anything yet but want to get it rolling as I can make this last a long time lol

Unsc reporter : we have confirmed attacks along the federation border have stared as unsc fleets begin there assult of the federation. 2 outposts have already been confirmed destroyed as battles are going on all over the border. Unsc fleets have moved in while ground forced are ready to begin assult operations as soon as the chance opens up.

OoC: I'm taking over control of the federation.

Federation Reporter: Earlier today the UNSC made several strikes against federation outposts. Reports are already coming in that 2 sites were destroyed and fighting continues along the border. The president has this to say.

President Dakaar: *A red skinned alien (Sith species) appears on the screen* We are responding with full force to this uncalled for conflict. Although the attacks are a surprise we can not be caught with our pants down. We are already contacting our allies for assistance.

Federation Report: *goes back to the reporter* That's all for now. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Federation Reporter: Earlier today the UNSC made several strikes against federation outposts. Reports are already coming in that 2 sites were destroyed and fighting continues along the border. The president has this to say.

President Dakaar: *A red skinned alien (Sith species) appears on the screen* We are responding with full force to this uncalled for conflict. Although the attacks are a surprise we can not be caught with our pants down. We are already contacting our allies for assistance.

Federation Report: *goes back to the reporter* That's all for now. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Ooc: I would also message Ryan he knows about this since we where talking about it. Also I should point out the unsc main forces are from another galaxy all together so while they are fighting in their home galaxy they also have plenty of ships and men to send to fight the feds.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: I would also message Ryan he knows about this since we where talking about it. Also I should point out the unsc main forces are from another galaxy all together so while they are fighting in their home galaxy they also have plenty of ships and men to send to fight the feds.

OoC: I might message him later when he gets on.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

OOC: Just a minor point, to save headaches later - Allen holds the character of the Federation President - Terry.

*Across Republic Space, reports start coming over the Republic Information Network.*

Republic Reporter: We can confirm that two Federation Outposts have been destroyed by UNSC Forces and that skirmishes are ongoing. We have been informed by the Department of Foreign Affairs' Diplomatic Office that Ambassador Ri'ak, the Republic Representative to the C.I.S., has called an emergecy session of the C.I.S. Congress.

So far, there has been no word from the President herself regarding the attacks. We will keep you provided with details as they come in.

*DS61. Sam is in a Conference Room on call with Matt and Ri'ak over holocomm.*

Sam: I think I speak for just about everyone in the Quadrant when I say things have gone straight to hell.

Matt: I can have the fleet back in the Milky Way in 12 hours, Sam. Just give the word.

Ri'ak: Admiral, I know our experiences with the U.G.C. may make what I'm about to say seem slightly naive, but maybe we should try the pen before we draw the sword?

Sam: I can't call you back while we're still protecting Pegasus, Matt.

Matt: P-Sec can do a lot of good with the right equipment. I have enough ships in the regular Navy as it is. Divert the Darings and the new Omahas to P-Sec.

Sam: I want to wait until I hear from M'dan and Vornak. Vornak called me an hour ago to say his ship was on its way here for an emergency summit with me.

Matt: Fair enough, but can I at least suggest you mobilise the Marines, Assault Ops and the PDF? The Confederation Charter does say one member-state must come to the aid of the other unconditionally if aid is requested.

Sam: We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but you can bet I'm going to get the PDF and Marines in gear.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: I think so.

Tara: Okay.

Anything else you wanna go through today? Kicks, grapples, throws...?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    OOC: Just a minor point, to save headaches later - Allen holds the character of the Federation President - Terry.

*Across Republic Space, reports start coming over the Republic Information Network.*

Republic Reporter: We can confirm that two Federation Outposts have been destroyed by UNSC Forces and that skirmishes are ongoing. We have been informed by the Department of Foreign Affairs' Diplomatic Office that Ambassador Ri'ak, the Republic Representative to the C.I.S., has called an emergecy session of the C.I.S. Congress.

So far, there has been no word from the President herself regarding the attacks. We will keep you provided with details as they come in.

*DS61. Sam is in a Conference Room on call with Matt and Ri'ak over holocomm.*

Sam: I think I speak for just about everyone in the Quadrant when I say things have gone straight to hell.

Matt: I can have the fleet back in the Milky Way in 12 hours, Sam. Just give the word.

Ri'ak: Admiral, I know our experiences with the U.G.C. may make what I'm about to say seem slightly naive, but maybe we should try the pen before we draw the sword?

Sam: I can't call you back while we're still protecting Pegasus, Matt.

Matt: P-Sec can do a lot of good with the right equipment. I have enough ships in the regular Navy as it is. Divert the Darings and the new Omahas to P-Sec.

Sam: I want to wait until I hear from M'dan and Vornak. Vornak called me an hour ago to say his ship was on its way here for an emergency summit with me.

Matt: Fair enough, but can I at least suggest you mobilise the Marines, Assault Ops and the PDF? The Confederation Charter does say one member-state must come to the aid of the other unconditionally if aid is requested.

Sam: We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but you can bet I'm going to get the PDF and Marines in gear.

OoC: Lets just say that Allen's president is out of commission for whatever reason so my guy is the stand in till Allen's recovers. Also I'm still pretty sure Allen won't be back for a long time.

Ruben: Just when you think things have quieted down something else happens.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Tara: Okay.

Anything else you wanna go through today? Kicks, grapples, throws...?

Tara M: What else is important for me to learn more of?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    OoC: Lets just say that Allen's president is out of commission for whatever reason so my guy is the stand in till Allen's recovers. Also I'm still pretty sure Allen won't be back for a long time.

Ruben: Just when you think things have quieted down something else happens.

Sam: Tell me about it...

Ri'ak: I need to go meet the C.I.S. Congress. I'll report directly to you when I'm done.

*Ri'ak's image fades out.*

Matt: In the meantime, Sam, I'd seriously suggest getting Republic citizens out of Federation Space.

*Sam's eyes suddenly light up in realisation and horror.*

Sam: Dani.

*OOC: Okay, let me just remind you guys what state the UFP is in right now;

Starfleet is in shambles after the Eblisi war, with only a few thousand ships plus whatever Andromeda can supply. Most Federation worlds are being re-terraformed and populations are trapped in large O'Neill-style habitats in orbit (such as Shangri-la above Earth).

The Klingons aren't much better off, with their population absolutely decimated and little left of their fleet.

The Romulans and the UNSC are basically the only powers who emerged from the Eblisi War without being devastated.*