test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GM/ Customer Service/ Billing Support and Tickets

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    As I said in your last thread, it will take 3-4 days for CS to get back to you. I understand you want an immediate fix but it's not going to happen. The Mods on the forum work for Cryptic. Your problem needs to be fixed by Perfect World as it's there system that has locked you out. You simply need to be patient here.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • alairanfennecalairanfennec Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So, two weeks ago now, I lost 88 million credits. I got a reply a week ago stating I was at cap, which I was not. I recently received another reply, apologising for the confusion, and stating that they were only able to reimburse 30 million energy credits.

Well, this is complete rubbish. Thats just over a third of what I lost. Why on earth are they unable to give me the full amount?
  • sovereignmansovereignman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I don't bother with CS any more.

Response time is horribly long.

They are dumbfounded at technical tickets.

And they can't do anything utilizing goodwill in game.

Everything else is just canned replies.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
  • darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Actually that's a step up from the CS normally does. Or I should say that's 29.999999 million more than what they usually do.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • svetivanovasvetivanova Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Customer Support? In this game? Ha! HA HA!! HAHAHA!!!
    Sorry, but there is no Customer Support, its just a bunch of premade replies, and excuses by people that don't understand what we like to think of as: Common Sense.
    They don't care about their customers to be honest. I take that back, they do care about their customers, at least the Wallet portion of said customers.
    Sorry that you lost your EC but, if you go thru the threads, you'll notice just how horrible Support for this game really is, and why many refuse to spend money.
  • alairanfennecalairanfennec Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It used to be I was happy to spend ?200 on this game every month or so. However, this might mean me stopping putting anything into this game at all if I can't even get a problem rightfully corrected. Probably only a drop in the bucket for Perfect World, but oh well.
  • decterofvdecterofv Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I was referring to the deletion of the old thread because of the posting of my own email and then no explanation as to the question that was asked. anyways i spose ill try again.
  • sdkraustsdkraust Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Customer Support not caring?
    Have you played any Online games at all?

(Although I will admit, there is one company I know of with good customer service)
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    edited August 2012
    decterofv wrote: »
    I was referring to the deletion of the old thread because of the posting of my own email and then no explanation as to the question that was asked. anyways i spose ill try again.
    A Moderator deleted your thread. Mods only deal with forum issues. They don't deal with game issues, and so can't give you an answer. For game issues you'd need a Dev. The best way to contact a Dev is via the Support Ticket system, or Email, but that takes several days. The Support people at PW have 14 games to cover with millions of players, so problems are dealt with via a first-come, first-served system.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • tangolighttangolight Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    decterofv wrote: »

The rules on posting in these privately owned forums have been posted a while and stickied.

Your old thread wasn't deleted because people didn't want to help you, and writing an explanation to you and then deleting the thread the explanation in doesn't exactly do anything. It was just removed because it broke the rule, that's all. Reposting like you have without putting up your email address (or breaking any other rules) is perfectly fine.

As to your problem, basically what cosmic1 said.
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    Remember the Incredibles...?

The insurance office Bob worked for. They don't make money if they payout...

I hardly consider handing out an overinflated fiction currency a "payout". CS can only deal with account issues. In-game stuff has to go to the GMs. And if you lost 88Mil CP due to your stupidity, too bad. They actually know what happened to it. "Someone stole it!" isn't an excuse when they can see you spent it on a stack of Master Keys.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    So, two weeks ago now, I lost 88 million credits. I got a reply a week ago stating I was at cap, which I was not. I recently received another reply, apologising for the confusion, and stating that they were only able to reimburse 30 million energy credits.

Well, this is complete rubbish. Thats just over a third of what I lost. Why on earth are they unable to give me the full amount?
    You subscribed to Gold AFTER you realized there was a limit on Silver accounts. By my accounting, CS went beyond their normal role in giving you back anything, IMPO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
    And remember to follow the rules.
    edited August 2012
    You subscribed to Gold AFTER you realized there was a limit on Silver accounts. By my accounting, CS went beyond their normal role in giving you back anything, IMPO.
    I was just going to look for that post, myself, as I remember the OP originally posting it. Yeah, Cryptic went above-and-beyond on this one. The OP was Silver, sold past the cap, then tried to upgrade to Gold to get it back. technically Cryptic didn't need to give the OP back anything.
  • phantomeightphantomeight Member Posts: 567 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2012
    Yeah they take forever for the initial response. I almost went to the forums because it took 4.5 business days for the initial response for one of my tickets... BUT once I had them on the hook, we were practically instant messaging via email... it was an interesting turn of events. So just assume they have a long queue. And remember... BUSINESS DAYS. Sat and Sun and holidays don't count

In addition... I had to re-explain the situation twice where if they did some checking the first time they would have not needed me to explain it twice. Eitherway they did resolve my problem much to my liking. Just have to be a little more than extra patient.... if they could get the initial response time down... my customer service experience wouldn't have been that bad in my particular case as you always end up repeating yourself till your blue in the face with any customer service rep when a complex situation arises.
  • rmackiermackie Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Is anyone else having issues with PWE's support response time, they quote 3-4 days (which is not acceptable to begin with in my books, i used to do Customer support via e-mail for companys, and it took 2 days max to get back to most customers)...it has been nearly 17 business days and no word about it saying that i am not eligible for a 400 day vet reward, when i have have been subscribed for 835 days....also about a billing issues in my other threads, just want to know if others are having issues or it is just me
    Commanding Officer USS Intrepid

Commanding Officer USS Frontenac

Commanding Officer Enterprise NX-01
  • mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We'd answer but we would probably just get banned for doing so.
    edited August 2012
    I hear all of your frustrations in this thread...I am still waiting to hear back about about an issue with my account where thought the game says I am a 700 day veteran (I am higher but that is what the token says) it won't let me access a 400 day captain's yacht...but that is the minor ticket...my more pressing concern is that PWE did not bill me for my subscription on the 8th like they should have, I had to manually put it through the site and reactivate my subscription for the third month in a row...

This was on August 9, yet the site says it will bill me again on August 17...so according that I am being charged another month's subscription with only a week played...plus the 500 zen stipended didn't go through i hear your frustration, and only hope they get back to me soon.

edited August 2012
    Oh i hadn't realized :S still it is a frustrating situation...that I may be billed again next friday for only a weeks worth of pay for 15.44, that doesn't seem right

• duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    to understand my situation here ill write down the whole, very simple story:

i am an gold STO player with all these perks:

Star Trek Online - Preorder
    Star Trek Online 12 Month Subscription Preorder
    Star Trek Online - In game items
    Star Trek Online - Retail

Subscriptions
    Subscribed For: 857 Days
    Subscription Status: Active

i have bough almost every KDF and some FED ships and bundles, and i have invested many hours into developing my characters here!

now i have had a pause in playing STO for several weeks, but i let my sub run, so i am still gold..

i am a webdesigner, so i own multiple domains.

then the problem occurred: there has been an error in billing for one of my domains and the domain is now in quarantine (no access). i don't know if ill be able to regain it.
    unfortunately, this was the domain where my STO registration e-mail was on.

i can still access my account here on the webpage, but i cannot change the account's e-mail, cause for that i would need to confirm an email on my last address..

i didn't know this and reinstalled my computer, so now i cannot access the game anymore, cause i just can't confirm the email sent to an NON-EXISTENT EMAIL ADDRESS!!

so full of confidence i have written an email to PWE support,
    asking them to prove my identity and change the accounts default e-mail,
    and after 3 days of waiting i got an generic answer that i shall make a new account!!!!!!??????

THIS IS JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE!

i have had an issue with a TRIBBLE WOW account before, they had me send them a photo/scan of my ID.

this would be no problem, cause i really want only access to what is mine.

I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS AND LOOKS INTO IT!

my forum account is active so you can reach me here for another data..

for another customers - be aware of this issue too!!!

thank you.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    duaths1 wrote: »
    I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS AND LOOKS INTO IT!
    Thats not going to happen as PWE Support rarely visits this sections of the forums... You should be posting this in the PWE tech support forums...

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited August 2012
    Send another email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com -- let them know that you can't access the original email account and you need access to your Gold subscription account. The generic email comes in automatically, but you will get a personalized response once CS can get to the ticket.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    edited August 2012
    the personalised answer was:

Hello,

First of all, make sure you are using the most recent version of either Internet Explorer or Firefox. Next, make sure that you have the most recent Flash Player and that you have it enabled. Finally, clear your cache and cookies from your web browser, which can usually be found under the "Tools" tab. Reboot your browser, and try filling out the registration form again.

Also, If you want to register again immediately, try re-registering with a DIFFERENT account name, nickname, AND email address than before. If you use the same information as before, then you may get an error saying that those names are already taken. This is normal because the system remembers your previous attempt for some time.

If you had already created an account but forgot the ID and password, then head on over to our recovery page. You will need to type in your account's registered email address and then press the relevant recovery button. Then check your email inbox and spam/bulk folder for our automated recovery email. Please remember that when logging into our games or web services, you will need to use the "account ID" for login.

https://register.perfectworld.com/account/forgotid

For users with older Cryptic accounts, those should be linked up with a new PWE account to conveniently access all our hosted games and web services. Further information on the account linking process can be found at the link below. When linking is finished, the PWE account ID can be used for login.

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4134/~/account-linking-faq

Lastly, for any issues with the account guard, please check the FAQ listed below. If you would also like an email change to receive the account guard code, please let us know.

http://crypticstudios.com/accountguard

If you have problems with any of these processes, please reply back in ticket through the support page or by direct email (customerservice@perfectworld.com) and we will assist you further.

i don't see how this is supposed to help me.
    pls do something!!!

the email is sent
  • syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    duaths1 wrote: »
    i don't see how this is supposed to help me.
    pls do something!!!

Here's the part that's supposed to help you:
    If you have problems with any of these processes, please reply back in ticket through the support page or by direct email (customerservice@perfectworld.com) and we will assist you further.
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
    edited August 2012
    syberghost wrote: »

you are just trolling here a bit?

have you seen any indication in the answer i've got that they would at least UNDERSTAND what my issue was?

that they would READ and TRY to help?

cause i haven't..
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited August 2012
    syberghost wrote: »

syberghost is correct -- if it did not answer your question, you were supposed to reply back. That response was an automatic response and since it did not solve the issue, please reply back to it :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    edited August 2012
    yeah ty branflakes, i mean , really..
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    syberghost is correct -- if it did not answer your question, you were supposed to reply back. That response was an automatic response and since it did not solve the issue, please reply back to it :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Any chance I can get the issue resolved that isn't resolved but all the tickets I put in say that it is resolved regarding having to retype my username everytime I switch characters? :D

The issue is so frustrating this is the best way I can possibly address this problem without violating the don't discuss your correspondence rule. All I can really say is tickets say resolved but they aren't and I still have the problem.
  • dtempledtemple Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've been waiting 8 days on a in game support ticket and 4 days on an account based one. Is it typical to wait this long for a response?

My character is effectively broken and I feel that I am being ignored because they can't/won't be able to fix it.
  • flekhflekh Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    "normal" would be getting a generic reply after 3 or 4 days.
    As you didn't get that one, that's a good sign, they're probably actually working on the problem.
    Which ... "normally" will be done within 2 or 3 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.