Install Arc
Options

Tribble is UP

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    57%

...13 bottle of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer...
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I am sure tribble will be up in about a week or so if they stick to their calendar. Ummm somewhere between 2011 and 2012...pretty sure. Oh and the bridge officer duplication fix soon after that.....
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Is just me or dose it seam a little strange that no Dev has commented about Tribble yet ???? :confused:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Oh i hate seeing multiple bridge officers but even though i hate it i can wait for more important things to be fixed, and i dont know why the patching is taking so long for people, it took me about 20mins for it all
  • Options
    edited September 2011
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    81%...

Going fine for me :D

"Doff Doff Doff Doff Doff"..... I'm sayng this in my head but like THIS
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    STO_Mac wrote:
    Is just me or dose it seam a little strange that no Dev has commented about Tribble yet ???? :confused:

Hopefully they're all busy getting it ready instead of browsing a message board. ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    STO_Mac wrote:

They're probably all working on trying to get it running. So I'd say it's just you.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    just dont forget doff from level 12
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Myrianne wrote:
    They're probably all working on trying to get it running. So I'd say it's just you.

Ok Fair enough ......lol
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    STO_Mac wrote:

I think they'd be busy working on getting tribble up.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I know the DOFF system is going in with this, but is the space skill tree revamp in this build as well?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Oh i hate seeing multiple bridge officers but even though i hate it i can wait for more important things to be fixed, and i dont know why the patching is taking so long for people, it took me about 20mins for it all

What I'm wondering is, why were they monkeying around with the ship interior code in the first place. Is there something they've got cooking in terms of useful things to do on the ship that might control where certain BOffs are spawned? Such as your first (or highest ranking) engineering BOff spawning in main engineering? Or a science officer with medical-related skills spawning in Sickbay?

I mean unless they are planning on doing something with ship interiors and bridge officers, there is no need to monkey around with code that controls their spawning.

Just idle rambling while waiting for Tribble to open.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    STO_Mac wrote:
    Ok Fair enough ......lol
    As was posted earlier in the thread, apparently there is a account recognition problem that they are attempting to deal with. There is no real reason for them to post about it because all they "promised" us was that it would go live today. That could be at 10 PM tonight and still be accurate. ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Zeta_Otaku wrote: »
    I know the DOFF system is going in with this, but is the space skill tree revamp in this build as well?
    We are still waiting for the Release Notes. Only 1 person saw them before they were yanked back down. :(
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Alendiak wrote:
    I think they'd be busy working on getting tribble up.

How do you get a tribble up? It's anatomically impossible
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    So wrong! werghah
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Cosmic_One wrote: »
    As was posted earlier in the thread, apparently there is a account recognition problem that they are attempting to deal with. There is no real reason for them to post about it because all they "promised" us was that it would go live today. That could be at 10 PM tonight and still be accurate. ;)

Yes I know but that came from a player Via TTS I am guessing, what I meant was more an office status or even an FYI to all on what's going on
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I have the urge to kill something now...-_-
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I'm glad the server is getting put up today. I'm interested to try out the new content and see what F2P may bring to the game. Hopefully all the issues will get fixed by the time I get home from work. I'm anxious to test!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    At the very least I rest assured that my painfully slow patching isn't currently preventing me from actually playing thanks to this whole "up but not up" Tribble situation.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hmm i wonder if it will be sorted by the time i get to bed, 23.30 GMT, i highly doubt it
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    My patching just finished, now to log into tribble and crash out:D
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Jexsam wrote: »
    At the very least I rest assured that my painfully slow patching isn't currently preventing me from actually playing thanks to this whole "up but not up" Tribble situation.
    In 2 hours I would be about Level 6/7 by now. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Cosmic_One wrote: »
    In 2 hours I would be about Level 6/7 by now. :)

How would you have raised so many levels in such a short space of time? :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Strorus wrote:

Humm the only why I know to do it that fast is those what they call em "Crak" foundry Missions but I thought those where only on the Kling side... :p
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Strorus wrote:
    In the Holodeck it is about 7/8 hour to go from 1 to 11 following the standard PvE Mission route. You can decrease that considerably by doing things like PvP, the SB 24 Fleet Action, and multiple DSEs and Exploration Missions.

Of course I have no idea how long it will take in the FTP Beta. XP might be changed, or the way we do missions might be, or even the Tutorial might be longer.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    STO_Mac wrote:
    Yes I know but that came from a player Via TTS I am guessing, what I meant was more an office status or even an FYI to all on what's going on

I agree, it would be nice to know, BY A DEV, exactly what is going on, unless I am blind, or not a good Forum searcher, I have not seen a DEV post on what is going on, or when it may be resolved, but i do wanna say..... DOFF, DOFF, DOFF!!! YES!!! LOL I will be sooo glad when I can try that out. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Jexsam wrote: »

LMFAO /10 characters
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I agree, it would be nice to know, BY A DEV, exactly what is going on, unless I am blind, or not a good Forum searcher, I have not seen a DEV post on what is going on, or when it may be resolved, but i do wanna say..... DOFF, DOFF, DOFF!!! YES!!! LOL I will be sooo glad when I can try that out. :D

Agree. I mean, problems are understandable. But people respond alot better if you just take the time to update them on the situation.