test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i haven't slotted an Borg yet.. by the time you started doing the easiest STFs again i had a my slots full and
    cpb budget crippled..

so even the expert pod cast STF mafia in RSA fleet was tired of hard version length to gear reward ratio
    most of toons never seen terradome and

it took 3 trips w you gang before the rewards system change
    from the youtube guide to get the Borg SCI worked.. that timer no expiration thingie makes it interesting

last night Dstahl mentioned them.. The old system took lot of Gozer time on clock ... stats showed alot of people weren't doing them and the design was set for hard core fleets w best gear

i started these w you all before i had the lead up missions all done so little or none of the gear you should have..

My Pan Galactic Fleet one of the largest SFC fleets was pretty much done zerging limited pe klingon options
    got fed up and left.. before i could afford to join

i m not realy a reeat pug grinder im more a casual tm type andyou gang are the best.
    edited March 2012
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    i haven't slotted an Borg yet.. by the time you started doing the easiest STFs again i had a my slots full and
    cpb budget crippled..

so even the expert pod cast STF mafia in RSA fleet was tired of hard version length to gear reward ratio
    most of toons never seen terradome and

it took 3 trips w you gang before the rewards system change
    from the youtube guide to get the Borg SCI worked.. that timer no expiration thingie makes it interesting

last night Dstahl mentioned them.. The old system took lot of Gozer time on clock ... stats showed alot of people weren't doing them and the design was set for hard core fleets w best gear

i started these w you all before i had the lead up missions all done so little or none of the gear you should have..

My Pan Galactic Fleet one of the largest SFC fleets was pretty much done zerging limited pe klingon options
    got fed up and left.. before i could afford to join

i m not realy a reeat pug grinder im more a casual tm type andyou gang are the best.

8 elite STF's or 7 elite and 1 normal will get you almost a full Borg set. You are always welcome to come along on any run I take part in. 5 EDC's for each piece with the exception of the Assimilated Console. You still have to run the one mission for that but I am always happy to run that with you also. You can never have too many Borg Consoles.

In terms of the old STF's, we currently have missions that are longer than the old incarnations used to take. I can run a full run of the old Infected STF quicker than a run of Of Bajor. The only difference is, you can walk away from Of Bajor and come back to it without losing progress in most cases. I still prefer the old STF's honestly. They took a bit of a challenge to do and you got a good reward for doing so. Now, it's all grind, grind, grind! AFCTF and PoS/HoM used to run them weekly. I really miss those runs from either fleets. Good times in-game with good people! [=
    edited March 2012
    never saw SULU UNdine outside the old dated video advise...

one of the DEV has done the stupid drop lottery version 160 times and never got the purple superprize
    out of it. i like to read everything - i stopped being a mp Savant wit Quake and duke nuke long ago

i want to go some where and eplore and no get left in the dawson trk star dust
    the great fun run in the complex you get bORg boff in lags me. i have to set follow and then end up running into a lot of corners

Borg sind mittler
    Borg er þýtt
    Borg er bety
    Borg sont dire
    Borg sunt intelliguntur
    ---you must low then to Hades
    edited March 2012
    With Hort's account being TRIBBLE and it coming to light how common this is. Threads on the STO boards telling people how simple a quick search will tell them how easily it is to hack the account server with bots and scripts you can download to do so. This game has some serious major issues other than a lack of content and a pile of boring grind!
    edited March 2012
    happy pi 314day attractively brained person :-)
    edited March 2012
    HAPPY Pi DAY, Z!!! Can we have cake now? :D
    edited March 2012
    An article linked by Stormy on his Twitter that is worth the read. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has found such a great community to enjoy and keep me playing this game. On top of the community, there's my amazing and PURE AWESOMENESS buddy, Captain_Zero! *glomps* [=
    edited March 2012
    Yay! Group hug with Z! *hugs* :D
    edited March 2012
    -sprays the group with silly string-
    edited March 2012
    Yay! Silly string group hug! :D
    edited March 2012
    There's nothing like coming home after a long day and seeing replies in my buddy's thread! [=
    edited March 2012
    hort_wort wrote: »
    -sprays the group with silly string-

SILLY STRING FIGHT!!

*arms bus with extra large cans of silly string*
    edited March 2012
    *gets two jumbo cans of pink silly string and chases Z with them* :D
    edited March 2012
    *arms bus with extra large cans of silly string*

Deployed by bus? WE MUST MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! :eek:
    edited March 2012
    hort_wort wrote: »
    Deployed by bus? WE MUST MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! :eek:

How about... adding a stop sign arm for every row of seats on each side. Take off the stop signs and add ginormous cans of silly string with a toggle switch to deploy them all at once and fire them all simultaniously. Hit the highway doing 70 and hit the buttom! :D
    edited March 2012
    Good-night-to-you-Z
    on-Takeuchi Naoko-birthday
    http://pgsm.bssm.nu/image/junk/Takeuchi_Naoko_ID.jpg
    edited March 2012
    HAPPY FRIDAY and good morning to my buddy and everyone!
    edited March 2012
    JCSWW wrote: »
    How about... adding a stop sign arm for every row of seats on each side. Take off the stop signs and add ginormous cans of silly string with a toggle switch to deploy them all at once and fire them all simultaniously. Hit the highway doing 70 and hit the buttom! :D
    How bout adding silly string feeder tubes to the stop signs and wiring them to deploy via the toggle switch that arms the lights and sign?

That way when someone stops, they get covered. :D
    edited March 2012
    Good plan! We'll just have all the seats removed for a ginormous canister of pink silly string to feed all of those tubes! :D
    edited March 2012
    survived-another-ides-o-march
    edited March 2012
    *Shakes can of Pepsi and opens it in JC's direction* :p
    edited March 2012
    *grabs the Hort shield and hides behind it* Pepsi is the inferior pop! No thanks! *rings out Hort and throws him to Athena to play with*
    edited March 2012
    Hey! I got a smudge on the side of my bus from Pepsi now.

Who wants to voulnteer to be my wash cloth?
    edited March 2012
    Give it 10 more minutes and I'll get Hort out of the drier. His feathers and some hot wax will have you looking all nice ans shiny. :D
    edited March 2012
    Make sure that the dryer is set to low so that Hort comes out nice and fluffy.
    edited March 2012
    mizarone wrote: »
    Make sure that the dryer is set to low so that Hort comes out nice and fluffy.

Didn't have time! 20 minutes on high was fine. Smells a little cooked but he'll survive. After all, I put a bit of bleach in the wash. :p
    edited March 2012
    JCSWW wrote: »
    Didn't have time! 20 minutes on high was fine. Smells a little cooked but he'll survive. After all, I put a bit of bleach in the wash. :p

Umm, you do know that bleach dissolves organic stains, right?
    edited March 2012
    mizarone wrote: »
    Umm, you do know that bleach dissolves organic stains, right?

I'm a guy! You should be shocked that I even know how to turn the washer on. :p
    edited March 2012
    sunlight-fades-
    degrades-suction-cup
    Garfields-paws

sun-fades
    like-bleach
    his-fur

he-falls-off-window
    like0landing-on-Hort
    edited March 2012
    Z! I just saw a ship called the U.S.S. School Bus, it made me think about you. :)