The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I feel like a million bucks today! *tackles Z, TICKLES* XD

James Brown (Live) - I Feel Good
    edited March 2012
    *turns a fire hose on JCSWW and watches as he goes on a ballistic suborbital flight*
    edited March 2012
    mizarone wrote: »
    *turns a fire hose on JCSWW and watches as he goes on a ballistic suborbital flight*

*hangs on to Z tightly so she comes along for the ride* WEEE!!! MOAR PRESSURE!!! MOAR WATER!!! :D
    edited March 2012
    the hurricane centre at university,miami...sounds about right

g nite seeing you late save some FE for me
    edited March 2012
    Tornado and storm warnings for Z's area have been lifted! *sigh of relief* Good night everyone!
    edited March 2012
    *looks in fridage* What can I whip up for Z's Sunday breakfast in bed?! Maybe some pineapple smiley face pancakes and fresh squeezed orange juice...
    edited March 2012
    How about scrambled ostrich eggs? I think I left a few. *urp*
    edited March 2012
    I sure can't spell early on a Sunday morning. The noise of me digging through the fridge or me just mentioning her must woke her up. :P Then again, she was probably reading my mind in her sleep and woke up when she discovered my thoughts of breakfast! :D Either way, so much for that surprise.
    edited March 2012
    iron skillet seasonedw BACON

1 bbig butter nub
    chop last quarter redonion
    greenpepper
    2 garliccloes

sautee for darnish garush
    ifhickenorduckslayeggs bonus

brunch more butter
    large chickenbreast

stuff w garlic balsamic vinarrr
    coerwcheese

serve wside ofitalianvegies

cut chicken on bias
    make medaleons
    edited March 2012
    Sounds good Senshi! What time should we start showing up for dinner? :D
    edited March 2012
    Hi Papa arvries bout 1630hrs est
    edited March 2012
    I shouldn't have eaten all of that Cheesy bread and pizza from Dominos then. It has spoiled my appetite.
    edited March 2012
    free bread fills you up but those little wicker baskets look so cute next to the pesto
    edited March 2012
    Although the day isn't over yet. I would like to say thank you to my buddy for the amazing day of ship testing through 1-on-1 PvP and for running through episodes 1-4 of the Dominion FE with me today. Cryptic, teaming for the first episode is still busted! :mad: Get off your lazy butts and fix it! Regardless of Cryptic's useless QA team, I had so much fun enjoying all of that in-game time with Z today! THANK YOU!!! [=
    edited March 2012
    What is broken in episode 1? i didn't see any game breaking bugs.
    edited March 2012
    Capulet wrote: »
    What is broken in episode 1? i didn't see any game breaking bugs.

Teaming! If you team with someone to do the mission, one or both can't complete it. As soon as the confrence cutscene (most boring cutscene EVER) starts, it completely resets the objectives and wipes out your progress. That's not fun! Sitting through that crappy boring cutscene is bad enough. Having your entire mission progress wiped out just sucks! However, having to sit through that cutscene again when repeating hte mission solo is worse than being kicked in the face!
    edited March 2012
    With or without golf shoes?
    edited March 2012

Steel-toed boots!
    edited March 2012

its hard to accolade together -its built for repeats tocomplete loot sets for all eps

i have yet to see the prison give one for leathal or non-leathal

So back to this -play jayhawks song smile -make this treat and it begins to seam ok
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=smile%20recipe&source=web&cd=12&ved=0CG8QFjAL&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffamily.go.com%2Ffood%2Frecipe-ak-836893-apple-smiles-t%2F&ei=kcFXT7TmIciKsQLCkbTgDQ&usg=AFQjCNFaInjlQt2KqLifHGhS0MhNh3yVKw

or in other words good golf is boring
    you see more of course
    hunting for your balls - :o
    edited March 2012
    Only thing you need to know going into episode 3 is, KILL THE FERENGI! :D That's if Of Bajor isn't so boring, you cna't stay awake long enough to complete your 1 hour round of Bajoran UPS foot deliverly person. Episode 4 is really good! So many little things worth reading and mind hte cell with the Tholian. (; It actually looks like a prison, which is the shocking part. Cryptic got this facility right! Yeah, I said it. They got something right. Do you want me to remind you of the list of all things wrong? :p
    edited March 2012
    ~i knew tose swarers cudnthurtyouheyhey whereuntingthose weapons im a worm ou woudnt want to shoot a worm .:D
    edited March 2012
    I've never had any major issues with the swarmers. I pretty much alwqays have a Beam-S on my shuttles though. I do need to get around to getting a few more of those Mk XI Phaser-S blue mission rewards. I'm tired of gutting ships and would like to have a shuttle prepared for whenever I need it, as rare as that is in STO.
    edited March 2012
    JCSWW wrote: »
    I've never had any major issues with the swarmers. I pretty much alwqays have a Beam-S on my shuttles though. I do need to get around to getting a few more of those Mk XI Phaser-S blue mission rewards. I'm tired of gutting ships and would like to have a shuttle prepared for whenever I need it, as rare as that is in STO.

Swarmers are a problem in a fighter with all cannons. They zip around and it's all but impossible to shoot them. Using the mouse to steer (by holding down both buttons) helps, but unfortunately the fighter turns around when you're doing that and give it reverse thrust. :rolleyes:

"Helmsman, when I said reverse impulse, I did *NOT* say turn the ship around and give us 1/4 impulse forward!!"
    -punches in nose-
    edited March 2012
    hort_wort wrote: »
    Swarmers are a problem in a fighter with all cannons. They zip around and it's all but impossible to shoot them. Using the mouse to steer (by holding down both buttons) helps, but unfortunately the fighter turns around when you're doing that and give it reverse thrust. :rolleyes:

"Helmsman, when I said reverse impulse, I did *NOT* say turn the ship around and give us 1/4 impulse forward!!"
    -punches in nose-

That explains why Z seemed to have souch an issue with them the last time we teamed for it. Makes me glad I didn't waste any CP on those useless things. One mission in the game (The Vault) and TFBB's PvP is about all they are good for. Considering there isn't any official Shuttle/Fighter PvP, Cryptic should thank my buddy for actually creating a small demand for this useless junk!
    edited March 2012
    if i have one i do this

> Breen Cluster Torp
    >> Double beam or nice turret

Breen Ship Set
    eng slot best anti poloron

I like Delta flyer i did craft mission for
    2 Boff sttions
    1 univ
    1 sci believe

hardest was Vulcan support w 2 sci slots
    cnt get normal torp on trgets enough

i have a new admiral that neergotthevualtorany Romulan FE
    edited March 2012
    On Jon, I'm working on a Jem'Hadar set. I bought the crappy Polaron Beam-S off the Exchange. I have only ran Gamma once though so I need to run it again eventually. Not sure how good that shield will be but it's only a shuttle. Not really a huge fan of all these specialized sets other than the Retro Borg set. The visual for the Jem'Hadar shield though, I am definitely looking forward to.
    edited March 2012
    it threw my whole get deflector then engine for more toons before next mission
    this etended down time hours lter waiting
    edited March 2012
    Doesn't look like I could get that done tonight even if I wanted to. Servers are still down. I don't mind Gamma but I have run it twice in a row back to back once already. It sort of makes me enjoy it less when I do that so I will try to spread them out. With Of Bajor being so INCREDIBLY BORING, that is preventing me from getting more toons through the entire FE. I have my 2 Fed Tacs and my Gorn Engineer that have done Of Bajor. I really don't want to have to put more toons through that for a set that I probably won't use much at all. Retro Borg set FTW!
    edited March 2012
    i like finishing an accolade list = a team should be able to do all not one.
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110629001907/dragonball/images/thumb/9/9b/GokuSolarFlare.png/180px-GokuSolarFlare.png

gave me time to put on old tights..champions looked great
    edited March 2012
    I don't usually seek them out but more and more seem to be doing so. Apparently they actually help in slightly with your stats but I haven't actually read anything on that. If I get them, fine. If not, I don't really care either. The reason I enjoy teaming is because people make the game more fun. MMO should be more team oriented but this still is a single player game. My first toon made max level at the time playing mostly solo. It was okay for one but my Engineer was really what started me on the teaming.

Playing with more 10ites over time made things just that much better. That also kicked me off on playing advanced and elite level missions. Toss in the great team chats, screenshots, and good times had by all. Teaming should be the primary focous of this game! Ezri, Albino, and Jon have all made max level with almost entirely being teamed with one of Z's toons. We've started teaming with Second and Russ and there's her Mr. Milk Man ready to go with my Wynter on the KDF side. Even Jimmy and Stone heavily teamed in the upper parts of their paths to max level. It's this aspect to the game, the TFBB, and the 10ites community that keep me playing.