test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Star Trek Online has cats now. Not Caitian's or Ferasan's but actual cat non-combat pets.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    SPOT.....wheres chuckie ur dAta...
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited October 2014
    I haven't seen many of the variations running around but I have seen some black cats. I might look them up on the Exchange to see how much they go for and what all is available.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    Good morning and happy Friday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    it will be sunday cause in leavign 4 hours sooner and only going in hey wait..
    1545 instead or 1830
    back 2000hrs not 2355 hum.. that works..
    -kitty math has enough claw on paws..
    edited October 2014
    Awww! Hopefully you won't be gone for too long. Flights over 2 hours drive me bonkers! I can't stand to sit for that long! Overseas flights are killer on me as I can't sleep on a plane.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    i think i spent pittsbery to DC diagraming on a napkin how air and lift worked to keep a plane up and how good those noises were to hear.. its the lack of flaps motor you dotn want to not here..
    edited October 2014
    Have you ever flown inside one of those flying lawnmowers? Those things are scary! You feel every little bump, turbulence, and everything else, all while being downed out by two insanely loud propellers. You definitely want to avoid flying on those. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    This is the kind of pie I want to hear about! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    I need about a dozen blackberry cobblers for... my supper. ;)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    with really nice icecreeam on the side on top in a next door bowl with a grinning friend that kisses..
    edited October 2014
    Ice cream sounds good! I could go for Baskin Robbin's Chocolate Chip or Cheeries Jubilee right about now.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Also good.. need more birthdays around here.. for the icecream b-day cake see
    edited October 2014
    Cappy's is in December and I think Hort's is coming up soon.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Yes the forum hidden in the site has a mysterious Birthday or a "hidden" one today.
    edited October 2014
    Yes the forum hidden in the site has a mysterious Birthday or a "hidden" one today.

More than likely, CAPTWinters if it was yesterday.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Happy Winters day.. sister in law is due last two weeks of Nov scanned babbie says Girl
    edited October 2014
    Nice! Pass on my congratulations to her. Does the baby have a name yet?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Yes thanks much.. a long name i saw it writen down its not hyphenated but joins two names sort of. .

That will be hard to pronunce for pre and kinder kids she meets
    edited October 2014
    Yes thanks much.. a long name i saw it writen down its not hyphenated but joins two names sort of. .

That will be hard to pronunce for pre and kinder kids she meets

I jost hope it isn't one of those names that a child will hate having for their entire life and lead to them being picked on and tormented by everyone they meet.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    well it could be worst of them.. but i figure it will take them some time to say their own full first name so nickname sounds too much like one of our cats.. brothers says dotn say that name around her it wil l confuse who you are calling.. hum well it will be awhile time she starts crawling and the cats outside..

Here... "10 letters" nice Kitty Cali.. see easy to tell apart
    edited October 2014
    lol That child isn't even born yet and I already feel sorry for her. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    IT will be like cousins with short names but ends up asking younger one older ones name i think

or tryign to say Spagetti
    edited October 2014
    IT will be like cousins with short names but ends up asking younger one older ones name i think

or tryign to say Spagetti

I'm thinking you should veto their name choices and substitute your own. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Im already plottign lots of kitty toys to sensitize her to Neko Kin.. around brothers anti cat ways
    edited October 2014
    Im already plottign lots of kitty toys to sensitize her to Neko Kin.. around brothers anti cat ways

You should give her a nice anime name. How about... Sakura? :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    The Sakura Hime or Princess of Fire Mountain..
    Give her some Neko ears...