Bug-ilusionary Stone-sparkie Read Pls

nikishimo
nikishimo Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
I Dont Know If Your Aware Of This : When The Main Attempt Was Made It Send Out A Signifiant Of Ilusionary Stones - Second You Made Available A New Code For So Called "toons Mistakes" ... Now You Know The Ppl Used 2 Ilusionary Codes For 1 Caracter And Made It 100+ ?
I Dont Know If You Are Aware Of This Bug But Since Many Ppll Got 1 -10 Caracters 100+ And Some Dont You Have A Choice : Give Us A Second Code So We Can Use Too Or Do A Full Rollback Cause I Dont Like Someone To Make 10 Toons 100+ And Some To Get Only One Lame 95 Lvl Toon.this Is Unfair And It Should Be Changed !!! Asap!!!
Post edited by nikishimo on

Comments

• Rosie_Caster - Harshlands
    Rosie_Caster - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    full rollback on the toons that cheated their 100 you mean
    i did the illusionary crystal on my barb, get him to lvl 95, and the daily sign in got him to lvl 96
    i used THE CODE on my blademaster, i built her wrong and she is 3 lvls away from being fully reset, she was 10% away from lvl 83, and the crystal put her at lvl 97

i then got on my alt account and sent the crystal to my mystic, and shes lvl 95
    and loged on my alt seeker and shes lvl 95,

i know 3 people who used the code on 1 toon, but unless they know how to play that toon then dont bother with the rollback,

oh hey a lvl 100 that has no idea how to use that class
  • nikishimo
    nikishimo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    full Rollback On The Toons That Cheated Their 100 You Mean
    I Did The Illusionary Crystal On My Barb, Get Him To Lvl 95, And The Daily Sign In Got Him To Lvl 96
    I Used The Code On My Blademaster, I Built Her Wrong And She Is 3 Lvls Away From Being Fully Reset, She Was 10% Away From Lvl 83, And The Crystal Put Her At Lvl 97

I Then Got On My Alt Account And Sent The Crystal To My Mystic, And Shes Lvl 95
    And Loged On My Alt Seeker And Shes Lvl 95,

I Know 3 People Who Used The Code On 1 Toon, But Unless They Know How To Play That Toon Then Dont Bother With The Rollback,

Oh Hey A Lvl 100 That Has No Idea How To Use That Class

Yea But That Is Unfair To Others ... So ... What Will Sparkie Do ?
  • eiledon
    eiledon Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There will be no rollback. There is no bug.

Sparkie has already answered this at least once:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22129271&postcount=366

It is still only the original mailed stone and the arc code stone (lol Arkenstone!) on a single account - so on one account 2 chars levelled or one char levelled a lot. If the chars they used them on were already 95+ then yes they will hit 100.

If they levelled 10 chars it is on multiple accounts which anyone can do if they want but generally it will be existing players who know the game may wish to try another class without having to go through the early levelling again so create a second account to try it using the free stones.

Feeling hard done by? Create an alt account and get 2 stones yourself and make whatever class you want.
  • socean#3691
    socean#3691 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Think of it as our reward for waiting for the startup with patience :). some things are just luck and patience most of us were ready for the mail and patient about it. The 3 +10 orbs were luck to. If I get a crown of madness from pack u want rollback because I got lucky? Used the pack at the right time, right second, right day? Because they didn't schedule for me to get the crown of madness? Yea right I got it fair and square luck.
  • nechick
    nechick Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    some of us have several 100+ toons cause of how long and how much we play has nothing to do with the stone. maybe you should play more unstead of bitchin and complaining
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not a bug. This thread is more proof (like we need more) people who play MMOs can and will complain about anything, even if it's considered a good thing by the majority of players.

Also maybe read the forums? To be more specific what the GM writes.

• Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sparkie has already stated there is nothing wrong with this and its not bannable. He said it in the Code thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    QQ it's an attack of the PILL BABIES
  • zombienationz
    zombienationz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You guys act like it's rocket science to learn a toon, can learn this game in 10 mins with youtube lol
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I like how the OP is jealous of people having a ton of new high elvel toons, yet requests a new stone to create even more of them.

Hypocrite much? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nikishimo wrote: »
    I Dont Know If You Are Aware Of This Bug But Since Many Ppll Got 1 -10 Caracters 100+ And Some Dont You Have A Choice : Give Us A Second Code So We Can Use Too Or Do A Full Rollback Cause I Dont Like Someone To Make 10 Toons 100+ And Some To Get Only One Lame 95 Lvl Toon.this Is Unfair And It Should Be Changed !!! Asap!!!
    If they release 1 more code, you will complain that it's unfair that some ppl got 3 stones and some only 2, won't you? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    QQ it's an attack of the PILL BABIES
    somehow that made me laugh...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan