Level 95 Illusionary Stone [New Update 12/19]

Options

Comments

• darkosirisxin
    darkosirisxin Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sparky has stated that it is possible some time in the future for it to be used on the classes/race.
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    robelx123, why even take one of the new chars instant to lvl 95... unless you've played them on pwcn, neither you or anyone else who havn't tried them, dosn't know anything about them beside what has been written, only purpose in it imo is a noob army of the new race at lvl 95..... yay..... not....
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • picolo08
    picolo08 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    robelx123 wrote: »
    Can I use it on the new classes?: Negative. Only usable on older classes.

would that be going to be fair for people who will going to use the new chararacter???

What is it that is so unfair there ?
    Learn how to play the class you are about to make or DON`T **** MAKE IT in the first place. DAMN YOU KIDS NEED SOME DISCIPLINE INSTEAD OF QQ ALL DAY.

Simple. That`s the way cookie crumbles. I am VERY VERY GLAD they did not give anyone the opportunity to make a new race class and lvl it to 95 instantly. Get to 95 on it on your own, it is NOT HARD AT ALL.b:pleased
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    11. When will I get this Item?: 12 Noon, (Pacific Standard Time) is when the item will be mailed out. Time here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141217T12
    The link shows the event at 12:00 UTC, not PST(you must set event location to a city with PST time for the converter to work correctly).

I modified it. This should be correct: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141217T12&p1=920
  • athenenoctua
    athenenoctua Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    cenaisback wrote: »
    as soon i would be able to download new patch and if by chance i miss logging on time i won't be getting lvl 95 stone on alt ??

Sparkie's post says the promo goes from 12/17/14 to 1/16/15. I assume it means you will get the stone on any toon you log in first after 12 noon on Dec 17 up until Jan 16. So if you're only able to log in the next day (or any other day up until Jan 16) you would still be getting the stone. I might be wrong though.
    The link shows the event at 12:00 UTC, not PST(you must set event location to a city with PST time for the converter to work correctly).

I modified it. This should be correct: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141217T12&p1=920

Was thinking the same thing. Can someone please poke Sparkie about this?
  • darkosirisxin
    darkosirisxin Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It is only 1 stone per account so not of your toons will get the stone just the first one online when they mail the item to you.
  • SuperLambo - Dreamweaver
    SuperLambo - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I take this thread to ask a question about the new races. They will be able to use hypers in fc?
  • borislavevtimov
    borislavevtimov Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Isn't this worse than FC? I mean with this you could get to 95lvl with one click and you will need money just to buy weapon and armor while in FC you spend alot more money.I think you shouldnt have closed FC if you're gonna give away 95lvl boost because its alot worse than FC and its going to have more abuse and noob powerleveling.
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    No its not : FF is free and you play the coins to the players who want to powerlevel you. This stone is money for PWI. So you need to spent more real money to get 95 at once or you need to level for 1 till 95 by quest.
  • plej5
    plej5 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So can some1 explain me one more time , how do i take stone for it?i logged in first time on my char and my mail is empty
  • Khalari - Sanctuary
    Khalari - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There's an issue with it. It will be delayed.
  • Khalos - Dreamweaver
    Khalos - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am making a new class to lvl, I don't care about the delay. I wanted to use the lvl 95 on my archer, but I am going to be extremely ticked off if while playing that the Nightshade (who can't use it) gets the item.

Really not sure why it wasn't set as a promo code, makes more sense and less risk.

Edit: Also with this latest patch it crashes on Alt + Tab (When tabbing back into the game) as many probably already know.
  • prancerhood
    prancerhood Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There's an issue with it. It will be delayed.

any info on how much it will be delayed?
    i don't want to accidentally receive it on the wrong character so i'd rather stay offline until the stone arrives
  • Khalos - Dreamweaver
    Khalos - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    any info on how much it will be delayed?
    i don't want to accidentally receive it on the wrong character so i'd rather stay offline until the stone arrives

Earlier in the posts it says 12 PM PST it comes with, which for me is 3 PM EST. So I am just going to wait until then to see if it's delayed, because it has not yet happened yet.
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Why not just use a code for it? :| would make things so much simpler
  • Khalari - Sanctuary
    Khalari - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Earlier in the posts it says 12 PM PST it comes with, which for me is 3 PM EST. So I am just going to wait until then to see if it's delayed, because it has not yet happened yet.

SparkieSoft made a post: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1729921

Don't know how long the delay is, but I get the feeling it's not going to be today.
  • pasterhino
    pasterhino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm also quite confused as to how long this 'delay' would be..wouldn't be the first time they mention a ''small'' delay, and bring out an update at a point that's far beyond 'small delay' (after which they'd still need to release the maint.) you guys seriously need to step up your game, I'm still really eager to play, but this is just proper blindsiding us. Your losing your fans. (or are we?) We want honest answers, not just these lame updates and f*ck all answers you guys always provide us with. That'd be great. I'll just start enjoying the new classes, before they RB all the way to 2000 B.C. and everything is vanished. Best to check back tomorrow at around night time, there'll be a slight chance they fixed it...Way to go fellas!
    ''Knowing is not enough,
    one must APPLY.

Willing is not enough,
    one must DO.''

- Bruce Lee
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    LOL, what?
    The initial announcement said this was aimed toward established players who want to level an alt. Why shouldn't someone with a well-established 100+ main need this stone for a different class they want to play? Instant level a new class and buy gear for it. Works very well for the intended purpose.
    For myself, who has multiple level 100's already, I plan on using this stone to make 2 classes I've wanted to play for a while now that I otherwise wouldn't have without this stone.

PWI has always been pay heavy.
    This stone offers a route to lvl95, providing you can support yourself when you get there. Either via a main character funding or through charging and buying. Thats all it is - one route to take.
    If someone cannot afford to be lvl95 and naked and cannot gear, level or work on said character then they shouldnt be using this stone and instead use conventional routes.

no announcement anywhere said ANYTHING about the item being aimed at "well-established" players. http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9009273-free-level-95%21

the annoucements simply stated it will take you from 1-95 with not much else to go on. infact, the annoucements suggest that ANY player can use this stone, including new players. which is very true. there is nothing that "reccomends" a player already be well established in theh game to use the stone, which also suggest that the stone should come with ATLEAST lvl 95 white gear and spirit.

think about it. brand new players are going to log into this game, see the stone mailed to them not fully understand why they have it, and think to themselves "instant lvl 95? hell ya! *clicks*" and now they are lvl 95 with the knowledge AND gear of a lvl 1. its stupid.
  • shernel
    shernel Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What is meant by Reawakened or reborn?
  • blackdoragon21
    blackdoragon21 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Every time i try to log after update i keep crashing. I verified like 4 times and still gives me the bug report as soon as i try to log in in a toon. Help me out here.b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
    Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    its been an hour since the deadline... any news when it will be fixed in game?
    what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    its been an hour since the deadline... any news when it will be fixed in game?

See the big stickied thread about the issues we're having.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Artenimes - Raging Tide
    Artenimes - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I thought the original instructions were, log on to your desired character first after launch to get the stone. My husband and I did so and remained on those characters for hours. However, we did not see this thread or hear about it before noon, which by then we figured it would be safe to log on our reborn mains. So, did we just mess up? If so, will there be a way to fix this?
  • Liselda - Dreamweaver
    Liselda - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I thought the original instructions were, log on to your desired character first after launch to get the stone. My husband and I did so and remained on those characters for hours. However, we did not see this thread or hear about it before noon, which by then we figured it would be safe to log on our reborn mains. So, did we just mess up? If so, will there be a way to fix this?

No you did not mess up as far as I can tell. From what I have figured out, stones will come out after they patch tonight, so if you have to patch, log in first with the toon you want to get the stone.
  • XDark_Halox - Heavens Tear
    XDark_Halox - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    how long does it take to recieve the mail and will i need to stay logged in to the character cause that character keeps getting booted
  • X_volcano_y - Harshlands
    X_volcano_y - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I think it will save you a lot of trouble if the items is just account stashable sparkie.
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You probably want to post on the OP that there's been a delay. That way people who check in might notice before asking where the stone is.
  • Timothious - Heavens Tear
    Timothious - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    yeah i just logged in and now illusionary stone in mail or in inventory so gms might want to post something about a delay
  • alecjsmithson
    alecjsmithson Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I logged into the forum. I logged into pwi. The first character I brought up was my level one Sin. Went to the mailbox, where Illusionary Stone is supposed to be. There is NOTHING in the mailbox.

I did the same on my other account, wanting to use the Illusionary Stone on a level 85 character. Went to the mailbox, the Illusionary Stone is NOT there. I did get 4 Profundity Scrolls for 200k xp each.

What gives?
  • Klinsy - Dreamweaver
    Klinsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I logged into the forum. I logged into pwi. The first character I brought up was my level one Sin. Went to the mailbox, where Illusionary Stone is supposed to be. There is NOTHING in the mailbox.

I did the same on my other account, wanting to use the Illusionary Stone on a level 85 character. Went to the mailbox, the Illusionary Stone is NOT there. I did get 4 Profundity Scrolls for 200k xp each.

What gives?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1729921
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]