Level 95 Illusionary Stone [New Update 12/19]

Comments

• Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jaytrain91 wrote: »
    A wild sparkiesoft has appeared

Hurry throw a master ball at it so he can post those blog posts that I've beeen waiting on
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hurry throw a master ball at it so he can post those blog posts that I've beeen waiting on

Sparkie has an ethereal existence, he cannot stay in one place for long enough to get caught by the pokeball
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014

*blocks*

Go catch your own sparkiesoft! Took me so long to level my one I'm not letting you guys get it! b:infuriated
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    A
    2. How will I get it?: It will be mailed to whichever character you log into first. No codes, just log in and it will be in your mailbox.

11. When will I get this Item?: 12 Noon, (Pacific Standard Time) is when the item will be mailed out.

So, if I login to the character (A) that I want the stone on at 10:00am PST, then switch to a different character (B) at 11:00am.......when 12:00pm rolls around, character A will get the stone regardless of what one I am on at 12:00pm? Or does it only start tracking the characters at 12:00pm?
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    *blocks*

Go catch your own sparkiesoft! Took me so long to level my one I'm not letting you guys get it! b:infurirated

But but b:cry sparkiesoft so sessy!! I want one!!!
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    What happens if people are already online and playing a higher level character at noon? Or does it count the first person you logged after maintenance ends and just send it to them at noon?

This is very confusing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    What happens if people are already online and playing a higher level character at noon? Or does it count the first person you logged after maintenance ends and just send it to them at noon?

This is very confusing.

This is a concern of mine as well.

It was one thing when I felt I could just log the char I wanted after maint. Having the time so far away though leaves a lot of room for mistakes... and on an item that can't be account stashed... well... yeah..... b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • livingonlife
    livingonlife Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The simple solution for everyone is, and I do know it will come as a complete shock, but here goes:
    Don't friggin' sign into the game and check stuff out so you don't **** anything over.
    Totally unexpected, I know, but it finally came to me after meditating on the solution, then running everything through complex algorithms, to ensure maximum potential of said solution.
    The results were amazing, if you don't log into the game before the expansion goes live you are 100% guaranteed you won't **** the receiving of the stone at all.
    Seriously, guys, just log into a different game for a couple of hours and don't risk ruining ****, especially since you have been informed, since you read it on the forums, that there is no exact estimated time for the stone promotion.
    Use your common sense (it is an extremely rare trait, but give it a squeeze).

I'm guessing you didn't read the last two sentences of my statement, otherwise you would've already noted I came to that conclusion without being rude about it XD. I clearly stated I wouldn't do that until AFTER the expansion so I wouldn't make a mistake. No mathematic equations or sarcasm needed. Just simple common sense applied. The only reason I commented to the other person's post was to agree with them and what I thought was best in case they had the same situation I did.
    edited December 2014
    I'm guessing you didn't read the last two sentences of my statement, otherwise you would've already noted I came to that conclusion without being rude about it XD. I clearly stated I wouldn't do that until AFTER the expansion so I wouldn't make a mistake. No mathematic equations or sarcasm needed. Just simple common sense applied. The only reason I commented to the other person's post was to agree with them and what I thought was best in case they had the same situation I did.

Well, Sparkie has just added that the items will be sent at noon, which makes my statement rather useless.
    It's a very odd decision, I would have expected that it would be the first character you log on after maint, but it seems that is not the case at all and it further complicates matters for people.
    I wasn't referring to you specifically, your reply was just the most recent one, but after so many new threads and people asking over and over and over today, I was just itching to slap a snarky reply about the whole matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • livingonlife
    edited December 2014
    Well, Sparkie has just added that the items will be sent at noon, which makes my statement rather useless.
    It's a very odd decision, I would have expected that it would be the first character you log on after maint, but it seems that is not the case at all and it further complicates matters for people.
    I wasn't referring to you specifically, your reply was just the most recent one, but after so many new threads and people asking over and over and over today, I was just itching to slap a snarky reply about the whole matter.

Ok I get you. And yeah I read his comment as well. And I have to agree it makes it a little more complicated, but meh. I'll just stick to my guns anyways since it's maintenance night and I can't stay on long anyways rofl. And ok also to your last statement. But um be gentle with the slaps. I can still feel its burning sensation Q.Q lol
    edited December 2014
    Ok I get you. And yeah I read his comment as well. And I have to agree it makes it a little more complicated, but meh. I'll just stick to my guns anyways since it's maintenance night and I can't stay on long anyways rofl. And ok also to your last statement. But um be gentle with the slaps. I can still feel its burning sensation Q.Q lol

Well, a good slapping could be quite enjoyable b:shutup .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    So, if I login to the character (A) that I want the stone on at 10:00am PST, then switch to a different character (B) at 11:00am.......when 12:00pm rolls around, character A will get the stone regardless of what one I am on at 12:00pm? Or does it only start tracking the characters at 12:00pm?

I had to confirm it, but it will work like this: You can log onto any character PRIOR to 12 Noon, and the item WILL NOT get sent to that character. The item will only get sent to the character you are on, at or after 12 Noon. So to avoid the item being sent to the wrong character, just make sure to log out of that character prior to 12 noon, and onto the character you want at 12 noon, or after.

Hopefully that makes sense.
  • Doom_Kitty - Lost City
    Doom_Kitty - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My question is, once this offer is over and the stone is put into boutique for $60, will that stone be able to be used on the new races? or still only on the old races and never the new?
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    My question is, once this offer is over and the stone is put into boutique for $60, will that stone be able to be used on the new races? or still only on the old races and never the new?

At the moment, it will still only be usable on the old characters. We're working with China to get a new one made for the new classes, but I wouldn't expect that for quite some time.
  • Doom_Kitty - Lost City
    Doom_Kitty - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Okies thanks for that :) alot was wondering this heheb:chuckle
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I had to confirm it, but it will work like this: You can log onto any character PRIOR to 12 Noon, and the item WILL NOT get sent to that character. The item will only get sent to the character you are on, at or after 12 Noon. So to avoid the item being sent to the wrong character, just make sure to log out of that character prior to 12 noon, and onto the character you want at 12 noon, or after.

Thank you for clearing this up
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    b:chuckle the day when all the catshop plvl to 95 by standing with their tails.b:laugh
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2014

so just to confirm, if I am logged on my 101 archer in game at 12 noon, the stone will be sent to him? Need to be even MORE clear on this, I just told that to everyone in world chat on dreamweaver and they were thinking it is the first character you LOG ONTO after 12 PM. I tried to tell them it will auto mail at 3 PM server, but they aren't listening.

in fact, you should go ahead and make a code for this thing. I sense MUCH Butt Hurt on the way tomorrow. Going to be a TON of catshops that will have this stone if it indeed auto mails

either that or prepare a system message letting people know to log off the toons they are on as it approaches time for it to be sent.
  • cashmeare
    cashmeare Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2014

so is this 12 noon server or pacific time?
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SPARKIE PLEASE can we get an answer on whether we are getting more slots for toons? i mean its getting pretty stuffed in my account and all these bound gears are giving me grief (if only i would have learned the virtue of splitting toons over accounts b:sad).

if not in this update then sometime in the future? is it even tabled for discussion?
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    cashmeare wrote: »
    so is this 12 noon server or pacific time?

from earlier in the thread, 12 noon pacific, so 3 PM server
  • Balfrit - Raging Tide
    Balfrit - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    when using the lvl95 stone does the character recieve stat points foreach level passed by?
  • livingonlife
    edited December 2014
    Well, a good slapping could be quite enjoyable b:shutup .

ROFL for shaaaameeee XD

And thanks Sparkie for the update on the time. So I get to do dailies like normal before maintenance woot :3 because I'm too lazy to do them later >.>;;
  • corkiekendall
    corkiekendall Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sparkiesoft does the orb auto complete cultivations and give us spirit or only exp?
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It is not too late.They still have time to add that we have to have our computer cameras on and we must stand on 1 hand while holding up our computers with the other in order to get the item. b:chuckle
  • Darknouz - Momaganon
    Darknouz - Momaganon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    13. So if the Illusionary Stone gets sent out at 12 noon, can I log onto any character before that? Yes. The Illusionary Stone will not be sent to any character until 12 noon, or after. So to ensure you get it on the right character, make sure to be on the appropriate character at 12 noon or after.

12 noon PST Time?

Then all Player from EU-Morai Server will get it on the wrong Char because 12 noon PST = 21:00 (9pm) for EU. And 20:50 start of the "City_of_Abominations-Event"....b:cry

Is that correct?
  • jjbrendan
    jjbrendan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Will the maximum number of 8 characters be increased to 12 characters?

I would like to be able to more than 8 characters on my account please for one account is enough to manage.
  • cenaisback
    cenaisback Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    as soon i would be able to download new patch and if by chance i miss logging on time i won't be getting lvl 95 stone on alt ??
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    12 noon PST Time?

Then all Player from EU-Morai Server will get it on the wrong Char because 12 noon PST = 21:00 (9pm) for EU. And 20:50 start of the "City_of_Abominations-Event"....b:cry

Is that correct?

This sounds really messy indeed and a clarification would be welcome. Sending the item to the first toon logged after maintenance was easy to manage, but if we don't know the exact time and have to wait all evening (EU time) on a level 1 character to be sure that the item won't be sent on a wrong character....b:shocked
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • robelx123
    robelx123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Can I use it on the new classes?: Negative. Only usable on older classes.

would that be going to be fair for people who will going to use the new chararacter???