Level 95 Illusionary Stone [New Update 12/19]

Options

Comments

• Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    xdjsx wrote: »
    I read through this entire thread and I am still confused. What time am I suppose to get it? On what date? What time zone? Is it today and if so when? CONFUSED

The link in the quote is a countdown to when it will happen:
    - Alright guys and gals, got a bit of more news regarding the patch. It looks like it will happen tonight (no time yet), and the leveling pill will be available tomorrow at 12 Noon (Pacific Standard Time) Maintenance will begin tonight at 11PM - 3AM.

This means that you'll still be able to play any of your characters after the maintenance, but will want to log onto the preferred character before 12 Noon tomorrow, 12/19.

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141219T12&p1=224
  • celeste081
    celeste081 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So great timing noon = 21.00 on morai server time, in other words in the middle of NW.
    So I guess either no NW or no lv95 stone for alt. Great timing this: nab pwi.
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57309718.jpg

I was really bored waiting for stones
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Timothious - Heavens Tear
    Timothious - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    as i said in the thread dealing with maintenance on the 18th as of loading up the game and watching the patch/launcher there has been no game patch or update the version of the game is the same as it was on the 17th which is and was version 829 so what happened to the patch or game maintenance that was supposed to occur? sparkiesoft you need to give us some form of an update as to what is going on with this patch the stones the whole nine yards as it's obvious the planned mantenance on the 18th never occured or happened.
    jaytrain91 wrote: »
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57309718.jpg

I was really bored waiting for stones
  • laseek
    laseek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    as i said in the thread dealing with maintenance on the 18th as of loading up the game and watching the patch/launcher there has been no game patch or update the version of the game is the same as it was on the 17th which is and was version 829 so what happened to the patch or game maintenance that was supposed to occur? sparkiesoft you need to give us some form of an update as to what is going on with this patch the stones the whole nine yards as it's obvious the planned mantenance on the 18th never occured or happened.

Maintenance happened - servers went down. Patches can be server side as well as client.
    Just because the client version didn't change - it doesn't mean the servers weren't patched
  • MrSmellAlot - Raging Tide
    MrSmellAlot - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Can you ever just once keep ur promises SParkie? NEver is anything on time we get excited for no REASON STOP promising when u cant Deliver its really getting old
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    wait extra 15-20min...i notice that sometimes pwi r running late on events and other stuff
    maybe this could be the case too b:chuckle

or 1h till mail gets to u Dx
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Can you ever just once keep ur promises SParkie? NEver is anything on time we get excited for no REASON STOP promising when u cant Deliver its really getting old

Wow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Oh Sparkie, wheres the stones at? its past the time stated...b:chuckle
  • Seek_It - Raging Tide
    Seek_It - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    okay i normally dont do this, but that response.... seriously dude, its been 2 FREEKIN MINUTES. as for the time that you posted, its actually 1 hr 58 minutes early. also, its not sparkie that promises anything, they are a messenger, and thats about it, be glad they are even around putting up with people that complain about them
  • pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I knew it! I knew it!
    I predict future ladies and gentlemen b:pleased
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • SeaCups - Dreamweaver
    SeaCups - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

What gets old is people always complaining about something FREE just because it's not on time or not when they expect it. They don't even HAVE to give us squat.
    edited December 2014
    Options
    okay i normally dont do this, but that response.... seriously dude, its been 2 FREEKIN MINUTES. as for the time that you posted, its actually 1 hr 58 minutes early. also, its not sparkie that promises anything, they are a messenger, and thats about it, be glad they are even around putting up with people that complain about them

No they keep changing the time on this thing and if he is the messanger he needs to stop telling us lies. I would understand if this was a one time thing but no they *** up EVERYTIME not once does anything run smoothly on here its so lame how much they care b:bye
  • erisu
    erisu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    guys, it always takes time for mail to go through.
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What gets old is people always complaining about something FREE just because it's not on time or not when they expect it. They don't even HAVE to give us squat.

FREE Or not isnt the point the point is why they say something and its always false better they just dont say they are gonna do something instead I rather not get false hope
  • pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

I have to disagree. I'm not in a hurry to get the stones in any of my toons...

However, if they know they will experience a bad time to send us the stones, they should NOT promise us them at all. I know it's free, we can't complain and blablabla. But I mean, just don't give us false hopes :D

Again, I'm not in a rush or anything, so I am speaking in name of those who actually are
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,845 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sparkie.

Please can we have an update on this. Is it now live? ETC...

Thanks.
  • shiguresohma
    shiguresohma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    he nice to him. He has done more for us than any other mmo's that i have played. With 2Moons, if they promise something they usually just scrimp out. Perfect World has given out more free items in the 6 years its been ive than I could remember. Be grateful and understanding that a game is a lot of work and takes a huge team to produce. One small detail missed screws up the whole code. then back to square one to correct it. Dont get me wrong I am also waiting for the stone, but I also understand that there are a lot of codes to write. So everyone, please understand that its not sparkies fault or any other fault. The times was just projected, not promised.
  • corkiekendall
    corkiekendall Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Where are the stones!?
  • darkosirisxin
    darkosirisxin Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    when you get the pill i would suggest you get away from the mail box to use it the lag is gonna spike there.
  • erisu
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ah, the smell of entitlement in the afternoon.
  • SeaCups - Dreamweaver
    SeaCups - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    FREE Or not isnt the point the point is why they say something and its always false better they just dont say they are gonna do something instead I rather not get false hope

If you know how things ALWAYS go, why did you expect anything different? I didn't get false hope because with everything, things always change.b:chuckle Some of you are so ungrateful and so damn in a rush to be a next nab, it's unreal that we get anything free at all.
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    erisu wrote: »
    guys, it always takes time for mail to go through.
    it takesn an hour for an item to be sent from player to player. Not sure if the same applies in the case from GM to player
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    it takesn an hour for an item to be sent from player to player. Not sure if the same applies in the case from GM to player

You've won the internet for today \o/
  • erisu
    edited December 2014
    Options

I'd personally assume so. I don't think anyone said it'd be instant, just that it'd select the ton based on who was logged in first after noon PST.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Code mails are sent instantly so I very highly doubt that. b:chuckle
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

With NW tokens and other items in the past it didn't, at least as far as I remember
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Patience. There's some script that has to run on all the servers, checking who's online and if that account has received the item, and mail the item. I doubt it can complete in just a couple minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    here is the biggest problem with something like this...

they are not account stashable
    you can't enter the code and say send it here

basically from the time they said it would come out (and it was stated to be on EARLY just in case) until the time it actually comes out, people have to wait on the characters, or not play anything, until it comes out.

Not everyone has all the free time in the world to play, so in the middle of their play time they have to log off whomever they are playing, and now wait.

I appreciate the free stuff, this is great amazing they do it and all that, but in the future just think of the player base.

It wouldn't have been hard to make this a 1 time arc code or it wouldn't have been hard to make it account stashable (and put account stash stones on sale!)

but again it isn't about QQing over it being a few minutes late etc, it is more about the lack of appreciation for peoples time and that they now can't be logged onto the character they want to be logged onto to play, but they have to wait on one that is low level just waiting for something to arrive.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

From GM to player.
    Do you think sparkie send a mail with a pill for each player in the game or what?b:beatenup
    giphy.gif