Level 95 Illusionary Stone [New Update 12/19]

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I checked PWDatabase. Turns out those quests have a level cap on how late you can take them (60) and after that each step is only available for five levels til it poofs when you get to the next reward.

So yeah. Level to whatever chest rewards you don't wanna miss first, THEN use the stone. Otherwise you'll miss out big time.

Sad thing is, at first I thought the new devs had just forgotten how to use the quest inventory but checking various quests from their time on other characters... quest inventory IS still used for stuff. They just decided not to use it for all of our quest items like people with common sense would because.... REASONS.

On a side note: Illusion Stone is a quest, regular teleport masters are not. Also Illusion stone can only teleport you to publicly accessible maps, which is why you get warped to the entrance of TTs/FBs/etc instead of going directly into the instance.

My shop just leveled to 61 and still has all available quests from rewards box. 1-60. I don't know if this changed with update or just was anyway. There's no need to level to an "appropriate reward?" before using the stone.
  • BowCrusher - Archosaur
    BowCrusher - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There was no announcement made in the main advertisement banner web page regarding being logged on at 12:00 (noon) server time as stated below. Upon reading below it gives you the impression that the first account after the server is started is the account that would get the free lvl 95 account. I resent putting important facts inside a forum post and not on a main communication page for all to see. I think that this important information needs to fully communicated via email or a new announcement web page (not a forum message that has to be search)

PWI needs to clearly state what its intention is in this matter before proceeding. As of this moment i do not know what the new terms and condtions are.

Free Level 95!

By sparkiesoft Mon 08 Dec 2014 03:59:56 PM PST
    Tweet

Hey all,

With the upcoming PWI expansion, PWI Eclipse, we will be doing an all new promotion for a limited time! That's right, when you log in from December 17th, 2014 - January 16th, 2015, you will receive an Illusionary Crystal free! Valued at $60. This item will take any character from 1-95 upon use.

Restrictions do apply, so read below for more information.

Any account made prior, or during the period of 12/17/14 - 1/16/15 will be eligible to receive the Illusionary Crystal. We will stop sending out this item after this period. You will be able to purchase it after the promotional period for the full $60.
    The item will be sent to your mailbox. Simply use it to grant your character level 95.
    The item cannot be used on the new classes/races. (Nightshade - Duskblade/Stormbringer)
    The item is untradeable.
    The item is not account stashable.
    Limited 1 per account.
    Characters who have Re-Awakened will NOT be able to use it.
    It is important to remember to log into your account with the character you intend to level up. If you don't have a character yet made, simply make one and the item will be mailed to it. Just don't log into a different character, than try to log onto the newly made character, as the item won't get sent to you properly.

For more information about the PWI Eclipse expansion, read our previous blog here: PWI Eclipse Overview
  • pasterhino
    pasterhino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    EVERYBODY READ PLEASE!

See this thread for what's going on. As far as I know, they're having some issues, and the patch will be delayed until the morning..or that's when they'll update us..(I think that's it, the second) To see when that would be, in the zone you're in, use this handy tool to check.
    ''Knowing is not enough,
    one must APPLY.

Willing is not enough,
    one must DO.''

- Bruce Lee
  • Dakoo - Sanctuary
    Dakoo - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I want to use the Illusionary Stone on my barbarian. My barbarian is the only character I have logged in as today, so it should recieve it. However, the Stone has been delayed. Does this mean my barbarian is already covered to recieve the Stone, or has the start of the timeframe to log on for the Stone been delayed as well?
  • mojpwinnalog
    mojpwinnalog Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    when will we get the stone?
  • pasterhino
    edited December 2014
    when will we get the stone?
    Daako wrote: »
    I want to use the Illusionary Stone on my barbarian. My barbarian is the only character I have logged in as today, so it should recieve it. However, the Stone has been delayed. Does this mean my barbarian is already covered to recieve the Stone, or has the start of the timeframe to log on for the Stone been delayed as well?

Both of you, please do refer to my quote earlier:
    pasterhino wrote:
    See this thread for what's going on. As far as I know, they're having some issues, and the patch will be delayed until the morning..or that's when they'll update us..(I think that's it, the second) To see when that would be, in the zone you're in, use this handy tool to check.

Also, note that you'll trigger the crystal to be mailed to you on the first character you login to, after the small patch that's probably expected this morning. So, as of now, no matter which character you have logged in to, that character is NOT entitled to it, as of yet. Just be sure to log in to the character you want the crystal on, first, before logging in to any others on that particular account. You should be good.
    ''Knowing is not enough,
    one must APPLY.

Willing is not enough,
    one must DO.''

- Bruce Lee
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm not sure if this has already been answered but...

Do we have to be in-game at noon in order to get it?

Or do we just have to log in before that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pasterhino
    edited December 2014

Refer to my post above, please! :)
    ''Knowing is not enough,
    one must APPLY.

Willing is not enough,
    one must DO.''

- Bruce Lee
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014

• gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    PWE has released the Chaos Beast of Confusion, yet again. b:shocked
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have to admit that I find really funny the fact that some people are still afraid of logging their main while Sparkie has been really clear.
    I guess that reading skills are underestimated...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I didnt get **** in any toon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot how long untill the update ?
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited December 2014
    I didnt get **** in any toon.

Very good illustration of my post just above.
    Thank you very much b:thanks b:laugh
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have to admit that I find really funny the fact that some people are still afraid of logging their main while Sparkie has been really clear.
    I guess that reading skills are underestimated...

I've logged into my main, but I guess that part of the reason would be that just as they botched this expansion, they feel that they might botch when the patch is released too, and so are taking no chances that somehow, someway...because they just so happen to be logged into their mains, that they'll somehow miss out on leveling the toon to 95 that they want to level. Considering how badly they messed up the expansion. (Not blaming sparkie.)...but considering how badly they managed to mess this up, it's completely possible for them to mess the actual sending of the pills out correctly too. (They already managed to mess up in just the act of sending them out...when it was heavily advertised.) Now, imagine how bad it will be if they send it out to the wrong character...one that you were logged into before they decided to go along with it. They've already had numerous events they didn't even inform anyone of. I don't really put it past them to have it go out and not tell people, other than Ooops. We meant to inform you of xyz. Heck, the main post said the first toon you log into after the 17th. We find out later that it meant the first toon you log into after 12pm on the 17th....which on the East Coast means 3 pm. So that could have fooled a LOT of people.

Just saying...PWI kind of has a record for failing to deliver on some things. (Think last Santa event...which was broken...which was supposed to be compensation...for something else that was broken. So in the end, we never got compensation for the compensation that was supposed to be compensation, not did we ever get actual compensation. LOL. In the end, we only got Santa Spam as a reward.

I'll agree that Sparkie was quite clear though, but I can't really blame anyone for being hesitant.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited December 2014
    I agree with you Serenity and PWE is responsible for this kind of paranoia.
    Still... as long as there has been no patch I would say the risk is zero and otherwise they would resend it to the correct toon (maybe not fast though)

Anyway most of the people come and write here without even reading Sparkie message.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Anyway most of the people come and write here without even reading Sparkie message.

This is VERY true. b:surrender
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dose any one know a time for when the update will be happening ?
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jazzapete wrote: »
    dose any one know a time for when the update will be happening ?

I can quote CM:
    Seeing as how we have officially launched, I wanted to make a thread to let you all know of the issues we are aware of and fixing.

New Updates

- No patch as of tonight, 12/17. I'll update in the morning when I get news of how the patch is coming along.

- There are no plans currently, for a rollback.

If you come across anything else, please let me know in this thread so I can make the right people aware, and get a fix out asap.
  • keltrac
    keltrac Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    pasterhino wrote: »
    Both of you, please do refer to my quote earlier:

Also, note that you'll trigger the crystal to be mailed to you on the first character you login to, after the small patch that's probably expected this morning. So, as of now, no matter which character you have logged in to, that character is NOT entitled to it, as of yet. Just be sure to log in to the character you want the crystal on, first, before logging in to any others on that particular account. You should be good.

sry for missunderstanding but just wanna make sure of smth..

1.Doesnt matter what Toon on our Account we logged so far , it only matters after the Patch-Fix what char u log in 1st ? The 1st char we log after patch fix will get the stone in mail ?
    Or
    2.after the Patch-Fix we will just get in mail this stone, on the 1st acc we logged after Expansion Update ? (God remembers wich one it was)

1 or 2 ?

Sorry for my bad english.. just tryin to understand how this gonna be. I think i logged a main 1st after i saw the China forges so i`m a bit nervous about this..
  • athenenoctua
    athenenoctua Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    keltrac wrote: »
    sry for missunderstanding but just wanna make sure of smth..

1.Doesnt matter what Toon on our Account we logged so far , it only matters after the Patch-Fix what char u log in 1st ? The 1st char we log after patch fix will get the stone in mail ?
    Or
    2.after the Patch-Fix we will just get in mail this stone, on the 1st acc we logged after Expansion Update ? (God remembers wich one it was)

1 or 2 ?

Sorry for my bad english.. just tryin to understand how this gonna be. I think i logged a main 1st after i saw the China forges so i`m a bit nervous about this..

Number 1 is correct.
  • keltrac
    keltrac Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank Youb:pleased
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jazzapete wrote: »
    SweetieBot how long untill the update ?
    Longer thanyou expect, My Friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• donniedonin
    donniedonin Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot is it possible that the update will come today?
    cause where i am is already 1:25 pm
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot is it possible that the update will come today?
    Everything is possible in some parallel Universe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• jrmlove4ever
    jrmlove4ever Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How i get the stone? Im in the toon i want it on but no mail
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Does the pill give ANY spirit sparkie? This is really important need to know info that has been asked many times with still no answer and i really want to know before i decide what class to use it on. Please respond.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • _JoeJoe_ - Dreamweaver
    _JoeJoe_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How i get the stone? Im in the toon i want it on but no mail

none got any stone this a fib pwi lies again
  • jrmlove4ever
    jrmlove4ever Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sweetiebot how do i get the stone? I still have no mail
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    sweetiebot how do i get the stone? I still have no mail
    First you must make a plan. Is that a problem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]