Options
1235»

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-moQDd9iKk&feature=youtu.be

Haha, I can't go on. My upper abs are literally protruding through my skin from hysterical laughter because everyone but WnBTank keeps missing the one harmless point of this thread. I'll clarify one last time:

Now, anyone in the right state of mind, would agree, that getting lands is one of your priorities (he means nemesis)

One of their priorities, but not their first priority. If getting land, which is another way of expressing winning, was their first priority, they would not have bid on you at all until they were stronger.

where as you all claim, that your only priority is to have "fun TW"(he means nemesis)

It's not their only priority, obviously they need to try and win and say they want to beat Defiance to the extent that it brings them competition and fun. But fun TW is clearly their first priority, whereas yours is to:

win titles, and take over all the cities.

Alright? Good for you guys, seriously. Do I think it's a stupid goal in 2014? Yes, but I'm not blaming you, QQing, or hating on you. All I'm doing is showing Nemesis that if they want to compete with you, they have to play the same way. That's it.

Proski wrote:
    This is easily demonstrable if you look at the totality of events and not just one week against darkness.

Before map reset N bid on you as the weaker faction. During map reset, N withheld their bid, despite being weaker, just so both factions could TW sooner rather than later.And after map reset, N willingly walked into 20 minute TW's as the weaker faction, all in an effort to at least try and stir up competition. That's all the proof you need that this recent iteration of N cares about competition first, and winning second. Whether you agree with them or like them is another story. People just wanted answers, and they got them. Thanks for the laughs though

b:chuckle
  • SeaGinger - Archosaur
    SeaGinger - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    This thread is hilarious, I'm surprised i hadn't posted before, h-h-here I g-g-go!

Lets start with the first post, a Nemesis member continuing a thread that CurseD asked to be closed since Nemesis members hijacked it and turned it into a flame war, great job on making your faction look good and not like they're butt hurt to death Viktorian 10/10... Oh wait, Viktorian making an anti-Defiance thread? Funny seeing as he has applied to Defiance more than any other person, must be butt hurt too since hes not wanted here.

Lets talk about recruiting now, if Defiance has 199/200 members were gonna recruit, when we reach 200 we gonna clean up faction from alts and inactive people and guess what where gonna do next? We're gonna recruit! Recruit till we have 200 members again and repeat over and over till we have 200 active members, does that bother you? too bad not my problem.

Since were talking recruiting, I'm gonna help you out a bit, because I'm a nice person like that. If you want your members to be active and to get more people in faction kick out whoever the hell spams your chats with "GG" we get so many apps from Nemesis members (with most being rejected, you're welcome) that write on their reasons to leave you guys "I cant stand the constant GG spam, its driving me insane, i just want to join you so i can kill the GG spammers" I'm sure without them or at least if you tell em to cut it out and your faction will have more recruits and a better showing, you didn't hear that from me though b:quiet

Another tip, since your forum warriors seem to looooove spouting nonsense, one of you said on the previous thread that better at PvP than anyone in defiance, if you're so good why don't you guys gather your members and teach em a thing or two in PvP, because so far all i see you guys doing is teaching the entire server how to be sore losers on the forums and World Chat. ~slow clap~

Last thing which goes to everyone ever, you can be as good as words as you want to be but your actions is what most of us look at. You say in forums that you're all about fun tw but then you go and roll a faction, if you really wanted a fun TW when you saw it was getting too easy you could've easily pulled your troops back asked your strongest members to gear down and go back in buut you didn't, you went in and rolled. Your actions betray your words. You can come to forums and say anything you want, you can do just like in the most part of the first page of this thread and pleasure yourselves with stupid statements igniting a flame war all you want but in the end of the day, after the flames die down, your faction looks like desperate losers thanks to your forum warriors, which i know is not true since i have some friends in there and i give em hugs whenever i can and they're awesome, its sad that these guys make them look so bad. And Defiance will still be #1

Oh i have a title for your thread Viktorian, since its what describes this thread the most "Defiance makes me Butthurt and Salty" b:victory

Defiance Recruiting sexy people that can have a good time, apply now at defiance-pwi.shivtr.com
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
  • Ryonz - Archosaur
    Ryonz - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    damn i need more popcorns for this
    Anyone want popcorn? so that i can grab extras
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    shameless bump

where u been mate ?
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Since were talking recruiting, I'm gonna help you out a bit, because I'm a nice person like that. If you want your members to be active and to get more people in faction kick out whoever the hell spams your chats with "GG" we get so many apps from Nemesis members (with most being rejected, you're welcome) that write on their reasons to leave you guys "I cant stand the constant GG spam, its driving me insane, i just want to join you so i can kill the GG spammers" I'm sure without them or at least if you tell em to cut it out and your faction will have more recruits and a better showing, you didn't hear that from me though b:quiet

gg? /5char
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    LOL at proskis video.
    2 applications months apart after twing with multiple factions in the interim. yes i can see that. the second one was after fatality asked me something along the lines of "why aren't you in Defiance?" the first one was when damnation was shutting down and i was looking for another faction. also please read the OP. this was not made as an anti-defiance thread. it kinda became that way but it wasnt made to be that way. it was made to answer very simple questions asked by archos resident evil genius proski. also i dont dislike defiance. i dont especially like defiance either. also if yall could give them a message(the people who apply with the i hate the gg spam message) tell them to bring it up with our faction. as of yet i havent seen anyone complain about it and im sure that if someone did have a problem with it and had the balls to ask them to stop they would.
    <3 u gingy
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    where u been mate ?

that was me, he's got a really demanding job now, haven't seen him game in months
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Could some passing mod change the title of this thread to something relevant to TW drama, so people like me don't think it has something to do with in-game titles every time we see it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Could some passing mod change the title of this thread to something relevant to TW drama, so people like me don't think it has something to do with in-game titles every time we see it?

I mean it is in Sever symposium > Archosaur. I think that's a hint that is something purely related to archo server.
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options

haha, that's kinda hilarious.

"oh, this thread looks like it could solve my question."

I would've loved to see that reaction.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    change my title back. i liked itb:cry
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Kossy was here.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    change my title back. i liked itb:cry
    We're sorry the number you are trying to call has been temporarily disconnected. Please send a message after the beep.
    Kossy was here.

Why does she always get the credit. b:sad

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    probably cuz kossy is the only one who ever comes down here
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    probably cuz kossy is the only one who ever comes down here

Lies! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your faction! Dishonor on your cows! >>

Okay I'm done, you can get back to killing each other now.

And to answer your OP question....because thats just how TW works! Every server, every time. I'm starting to think it's got to be something in the way TW works that causes this type of situation. >>

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Dishonor on your faction!

MODS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE NEUTRAL!!!!!!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    MODS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE NEUTRAL!!!!!!b:angry

Not really, no
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jamesrazel - Archosaur
    Jamesrazel - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    i want better tw, rest of server needs to start stepping up there game doe :(

skip to the top hacks: http://defiance-pwi.shivtr.com/ b:bye
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    a wild venus has a appeared
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    well i got a good laugh out of this but time has come for us to talk of closing it down.
    kossy venus other mods i dont remember would one of u please close this thread?
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    InB4Close Mawhahahaha!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Don't mind me, just getting my pre-close +1 post count.

We should see who can get the last non-mod post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    yes yes this was OP "Fun TW" for Nemesis Members

Nemesis R> 100 + Reborn to roll lil factions and for "Fun TW" on pwi forums

Defiance R> 100 + pls visit http://defiance-pwi.shivtr.com/
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    b:angryYou can't make me! You're not the boss of me! *throws shamed cows in a tantrum* b:infuriated

*beats imb4 people with a wet noodle*
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.