something relevant to TW drama

Options

Comments

• _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    *shrug* You see who we had and who they had. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

so u are saying u guys are Pro and very organized in sonata. because u guys didnt outgear them. meaning ur 20 people vs 70 of pandora defended them w/ pure skills. ok i got it
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    so u are saying u guys are Pro and very organized in sonata. because u guys didnt outgear them. meaning ur 20 people vs 70 of pandora defended them w/ pure skills. ok i got it

You're not very capable when it comes to reading, are you? They had ~45, not 70. There's a very, very big difference -- and when we have roughly equal numbers of r9s, a 3-hour stalemate with 23 vs. 45 isn't that hard to believe. Not to mention, you can clearly see who we had and who they had. Regardless of what explanation you want to give it, it happened.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    You're not very capable when it comes to reading, are you? They had ~45, not 70. There's a very, very big difference -- and when we have roughly equal numbers of r9s, a 3-hour stalemate with 23 vs. 45 isn't that hard to believe. Not to mention, you can clearly see who we had and who they had. Regardless of what explanation you want to give it, it happened.

u cant be certain of how many they have because ur not in pandora, i was there and they have 70, dont tell me u counted them w/ ur video D: ?

and sry i didnt continue watching the video after u trying to kill the cata w/ ur bow and building towers while theres a cata present ( tower destroyed in seconds)
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    u cant be certain of how many they have because ur not in pandora, i was there and they have 70, dont tell me u counted them w/ ur video D: ?

and sry i didnt continue watching the video after u trying to kill the cata w/ ur bow and building towers while theres a cata present ( tower destroyed in seconds)

I was told ~45 by multiple people in Pandora at the time, and I trust their numbers significantly more than I trust yours.

As for whether or not you care to watch the video... am I supposed to really care?

Even if they did have 70 (which I very, very highly doubt), most of the excess were undergeared. The important count in TW is r9s. The only g16s who reach the point where they become enough of a factor roughly on par with an r9 are those with a significant amount of skill, clerics, or very highly refined/sharded barbs/bms/venos. At most, you're looking at 30 people on the Pandora side I would call "factors" in that TW, compared with our 23.

Even ignoring all of that, the exact numbers are fairly irrelevant to my original point. Obviously there was some amount of balance in that TW -- we were in their base some, they were in our base some, and neither of us were able to take out the crystal for a full 3 hour TW. And that's just the way we liked it -- and would've liked it just the same if it were their defense and they won by default after the 3 hours. We care for the TW, for the challenge; not for the ability to say we won.
    105-103-102

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows~ pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows~ pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows~

Everyone just chill out, those members from Defiance are going to always think they're in the right and those of us from Nemesis are also going to think that we're always in the right, and no matter what either party says it's not possible to convince the other side of their point because the other side might as well be deaf, dumb and blind for the amount of attention they're going to pay to your argument.

Anyways, Jason what would you think of some friendly Faction v Faction PK? We can set up a date and time and everything and host it like an event, I think it would be fun :3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I was told ~45 by multiple people in Pandora at the time, and I trust their numbers significantly more than I trust yours.

As for whether or not you care to watch the video... am I supposed to really care?

Even if they did have 70 (which I very, very highly doubt), most of the excess were undergeared. The important count in TW is r9s. The only g16s who reach the point where they become enough of a factor roughly on par with an r9 are those with a significant amount of skill, clerics, or very highly refined/sharded barbs/bms/venos. At most, you're looking at 30 people on the Pandora side I would call "factors" in that TW, compared with our 23.

Even ignoring all of that, the exact numbers are fairly irrelevant to my original point. Obviously there was some amount of balance in that TW -- we were in their base some, they were in our base some, and neither of us were able to take out the crystal for a full 3 hour TW. And that's just the way we liked it -- and would've liked it just the same if it were their defense and they won by default after the 3 hours. We care for the TW, for the challenge; not for the ability to say we won.

regardless of the numbers. are u telling me u guys didnt outgear them ?
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    regardless of the numbers. are u telling me u guys didnt outgear them ?

... yes. Yes I am. I said that about five times. Look at the lists I posted.
    105-103-102

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    ... yes. Yes I am. I said that about five times. Look at the lists I posted.

ok u guys are PRO and organized and very skilled for beating them. twice or more the size of ur faction.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    ok u guys are PRO and organized and very skilled for beating them. twice or more the size of ur faction.

Oh please just stop lol, and you too Nick, it's like watching two bulls circling each other, clashing horns then backing up, circling, clashing, over and over and neither taking any ground from the other because one side refuses to listen to the other and visa versa.

Not achieving anything honestly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options

Oh please just stop lol, and you too Nick, it's like watching two bulls circling each other, clashing horns then backing up, circling, clashing, over and over and neither taking any ground from the other because one side refuses to listen to the other and visa versa.

Not achieving anything honestly.

the female archosaur representative has spoken. i shall listen :)

about PK. how about lets have 10 vs 10 or something ? set up date and all
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    But really, has anybody seen a wishful wing token for sale?
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options

whats that lol
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options

I have one. But I'm not getting rid of it.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • baulkodib
    baulkodib Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I need an invite in nem, i believe i can make the tws 20mins longer :p

-GodofGods
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    c2h2 wrote: »

why should Cursed be responsible for making things fun ? its clear he wants land first and foremost. a challenging tw is a secondary objective, take steps to get it ? should we kick half of our best people and give then to Nem to make it more challenging? No because they would have joined Nem on the own accord if they wanted to, some of them have but we didn't stop them. those who haven't left have stayed for their own reasons.
    and at least Alesanja puts more thought into then what you have.

He kept claiming he was bout fun TWs, which has clearly been bs. If he wanted them, he would of taken steps to get them. Like I said, go for TW champs all you want, just dont try to bs fun is even a priority to you. I personally dont understand how winning empty title is worth showing up month after month to 20min rolls but then again I havent been member of Defiance for a while.

As for your people being free to go - How would you ever dream to keep somebody from pushing desert button if they really wanted to do it? Still, the treatment Payne had since he left your faction has been quite tasteless. He left but he got a lot of sht from Defiance for it, making your statement regarding "free to leave" just amusing. But no, nobody has asked you to kick anybody. The furthest was Proski wondering if you have to zerg recruit all the time, which according to Jason you do.

Ps. I wonder if I can bother digging those old posts bout tubies and amplified because Jasons opinions have changed quite a bit when it comes down to few players beating larger groups.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • katharinekat
    katharinekat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    QQ Defiance is too strong QQ more on forums, QQ Defiance shouldnt recruit so Nemesis can win, QQ Nemesis doesnt have enough people for TW, QQ they must be all egoistic people in Defiance cuz they dont let Nemesis just win, but QQ ofcourse Defiance should just let Nemesis to win cuz Nemesis wants FUN TW, op logic right?

If QQ was an AOE skill then some of the Nemesis members would just 1 shot anyone and everyone in TW. But sorry, thats not how it works so how about Nemesis tries to suck it up and do something reasonable. Like Nemesis could merge with Rogue or Darkness, and actually have some FUN TW against the top faction of the server, but nah. It's not fun TW Nemesis wants, cuz otherwise they would've done it already. What Nemesis wants is for Nemesis to BEAT Defiance, and oh oops, Defiance just didnt roll over and die, so time to go cry to mom. b:cry

Oh and since Proski is asking so many questions, I would want to ask one from him.
    Why were you asked to leave Nemesis?
    edited June 2014
    Options

If QQ was an AOE skill then some of the Nemesis members would just 1 shot anyone and everyone in TW. But sorry, thats not how it works so how about Nemesis tries to suck it up and do something reasonable. Like Nemesis could merge with Rogue or Darkness, and actually have some FUN TW against the top faction of the server, but nah. It's not fun TW Nemesis wants, cuz otherwise they would've done it already. What Nemesis wants is for Nemesis to BEAT Defiance, and oh oops, Defiance just didnt roll over and die, so time to go cry to mom. b:cry

Oh and since Proski is asking so many questions, I would want to ask one from him.

So in order for Nemesis to win they would have to merge with Rogue/Darkness_? And as Nem hasnt done it, they dont want fun TWs but to beat Defiance? There is absolutely no logic in that statement. If this is the best and brightest you guys got to send, I do feel bad for you.
  • katharinekat
    edited June 2014
    Options
    So in order for Nemesis to win they would have to merge with Rogue/Darkness_? And as Nem hasnt done it, they dont want fun TWs but to beat Defiance? There is absolutely no logic in that statement. If this is the best and brightest you guys got to send, I do feel bad for you.

I was merely suggesting an option. I never said Nemesis MUST merge with x/y/z faction in order to have fun TW's or beat Defiance. Sorry, If you understood it that way.

Although, Complaining about Defiance in forums won't yeild any fruits. If you want to beat Defiance or have fun TW's with Defiance then just do the needful (QQing in forums is not one of them, unfortunately. Since not even 3/4th of the Archosaur population bothers to read forums.). However, don't assume that Defiance will just hand it over to you guys.

Anyways, I can assure you guys that Defiance is the only faction that rejects RRR9 geared peoples. I have actually seen quite a few getting rejected during my short tenure at Defiance. And surprise, most of the RRR9's Defiance rejected are in Nemesis now. So.. Hey.. We are not that bad, we want to help you. b:kiss

Lastly, Defiance prefers to send thier best and brightest to the TW instead of semi-dead forums, you guys should try it as well. Maybe your TW's will get longer after that b:cute
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    i hadnt actually intended to post in the drama besides the questions i posted from proskis earlier post (and yes c2h2, fairness. im in nem and know the answers to them but i decided to be fair and give nem the chance to answer them as well). but does any1 else find it funny that kath and bdoomed are bashing nem alot when both of them applied to nem?
    ALSO>>> INSTA 8 PAGES!!!!!!!!
    one last thing. please keep it clean. i hate when kossy shuts my threads down.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I was merely suggesting an option. I never said Nemesis MUST merge with x/y/z faction in order to have fun TW's or beat Defiance. Sorry, If you understood it that way.

Although, Complaining about Defiance in forums won't yeild any fruits. If you want to beat Defiance or have fun TW's with Defiance then just do the needful (QQing in forums is not one of them, unfortunately. Since not even 3/4th of the Archosaur population bothers to read forums.). However, don't assume that Defiance will just hand it over to you guys.

Anyways, I can assure you guys that Defiance is the only faction that rejects RRR9 geared peoples. I have actually seen quite a few getting rejected during my short tenure at Defiance. And surprise, most of the RRR9's Defiance rejected are in Nemesis now. So.. Hey.. We are not that bad, we want to help you. b:kiss

Lastly, Defiance prefers to send thier best and brightest to the TW instead of semi-dead forums, you guys should try it as well. Maybe your TW's will get longer after that b:cute

Actually you said exactly that. Your leap in argument rendered "suggestion" part irrelevant. Maybe its language barrier, who knows.

I would actually like you to name a single R9T3 that was rejected in situation where there wasnt a clear reason for it(Drama between current members, on nick`s case his singing on WC, etc.). We both know there is no such case. As for Nemesis accepting such players? When you have half of TW actives on server, trying to create somewhat similar powerbase requires compromises. If you truly cared if Nemesis got more players or not, you wouldnt go on your zerg recruit campaigns every time Nemesis throws WC recruit. Your actions betray your words.

Ps. I do love how you just indirectly called third of your officers, your leader included, something but best and brightest you got to offer.

Pps. I personally have my fun TWs just fine w/o Defiance.
  • katharinekat
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Actually you said exactly that. Your leap in argument rendered "suggestion" part irrelevant. Maybe its language barrier, who knows.

I would actually like you to name a single R9T3 that was rejected in situation where there wasnt a clear reason for it(Drama between current members, on nick`s case his singing on WC, etc.). We both know there is no such case. As for Nemesis accepting such players? When you have half of TW actives on server, trying to create somewhat similar powerbase requires compromises. If you truly cared if Nemesis got more players or not, you wouldnt go on your zerg recruit campaigns every time Nemesis throws WC recruit. Your actions betray your words.

Ps. I do love how you just indirectly called third of your officers, your leader included, something but best and brightest you got to offer.

Pps. I personally have my fun TWs just fine w/o Defiance.
    QQ Defiance is too strong QQ more on forums, QQ Defiance shouldnt recruit so Nemesis can win, QQ Nemesis doesnt have enough people for TW, QQ they must be all egoistic people in Defiance cuz they dont let Nemesis just win, but QQ ofcourse Defiance should just let Nemesis to win cuz Nemesis wants FUN TW, op logic right?

I think you really don't know the difference between "should" and "could" but yea, there might be a possible language barrier.

Thanks to google. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Meaning of could

could
    kəd,kʊd/
    verb
    modal verb: could

past of can
    used to indicate possibility.
    "they could be right"
    used in making suggestions or polite requests.
    "you could always ring him up

According to google, it is used to make suggestions. But yea you're right, I guess. b:surrender

Regarding names of RRR9 peoples we rejected, I really did not bother to look beyond the 1st page of rejected applicants. Found five names.

KissMy_Blade
    MonstaMunch
    Voo_Doo_Doll
    vareshka
    LunaMew

Ps. Only if you could really understand what I indirectly meant. But sadly someone whose intellectuality cannot differentiate between "should" and "could" is unlikely to understand the true meaning of my words. So yea, I won't bother explaining it and let your highly sophisticated and over-functional brain do the thinking(guessing) lol

Pps. Considering the amount of times you've used the word "Defiance" in this thread alone is a clear indication that you're highly bothered by Defiance. Accept it or not, up to you. But yeah someone who is actually having their "FUN" TWs won't bother to this extent.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Pps. Considering the amount of times you've used the word "Defiance" in this thread alone is a clear indication that you're highly bothered by Defiance.

That's like saying the amount of times you guys have used "Nemesis" in this thread is a clear indication that you're highly bothered by Nemesis...

Or that the amount of time you have used "the" in this thread is a clear indication that you're highly bothered by the word "the". If you're going to make side remarks like this, try to make them not quite so idiotic in the future.
    105-103-102

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katharinekat
    edited June 2014
    Options
    That's like saying the amount of times you guys have used "Nemesis" in this thread is a clear indication that you're highly bothered by Nemesis...

Or that the amount of time you have used "the" in this thread is a clear indication that you're highly bothered by the word "the". If you're going to make side remarks like this, try to make them not quite so idiotic in the future.

To reason with idiots you have to be a bit idiotic else they won't get it. b:bye

And well, The person my post was referred to doesn't even know the difference between "should" and "could" so I pretty much doubt that he'd understand "logical" explanations so "idiotic" explanations might just do the trick. :P
  • soursource
    soursource Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I think the summer is about to begin for those who live in the United States, then how about a stroll outdoors, breathe a little and have what is called real life. You are taking this game very seriously. This thread was not made to have answers. After all the questions were created by Proski and all he really wants is to cause controversy and drama. If the intention was really to get answers, he would directly ask both leaders and this would have been a million times more effective. But I can assure you that while you are here, burning your brain, producing the most stupid answers I have ever seen in my entire life, Proski is inside a gym working out or taking selfies. And of course at his spare time he will look at this thread and laugh loudly with the certainty that he once again manipulated opinions and played with his puppets. And if you have the ability to look this thread without taking sides, you will see exactly what I'm talking about. b:surrender
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    soursource wrote: »
    I think the summer is about to begin for those who live in the United States, then how about a stroll outdoors, breathe a little and have what is called real life. You are taking this game very seriously. This thread was not made to have answers. After all the questions were created by Proski and all he really wants is to cause controversy and drama. If the intention was really to get answers, he would directly ask both leaders and this would have been a million times more effective. But I can assure you that while you are here, burning your brain, producing the most stupid answers I have ever seen in my entire life, Proski is inside a gym working out or taking selfies. And of course at his spare time he will look at this thread and laugh loudly with the certainty that he once again manipulated opinions and played with his puppets. And if you have the ability to look this thread without taking sides, you will see exactly what I'm talking about. b:surrender

0.0 looks at thread again

damn. proski is a ****** evil geniusb:worried
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    "QQ I apply to Nemesis, get accepted and then QQ that I can't join Nemesis cus people threatened to get me banned QQ"

Lel. Twofaced people sicken me.

Anyway.
    The amount of stupidity in this conversation.. If you really have to start pointing out stuff from other peoples posts thats not even relevant to the subject, then why comment at all?
    Sometimes I don't even know why I bother with people who have clearly not formed any kind of ability to use their brain in a way that doesnt come out childish as hell.

And yes, it was a member from Nemesis who started this thread, and it was obviously not a great idea, and was BOUND to cause drama, even if you try to claim that it wasnt meant to.

Close this thread, or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    And yes, it was a member from Nemesis who started this thread,

in case yall didnt know this is meb:cute
    Also cursed, next time u afk out of sz please have a charm equipped so i can kill that too
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    He kept claiming he was bout fun TWs, which has clearly been bs. If he wanted them, he would of taken steps to get them. Like I said, go for TW champs all you want, just dont try to bs fun is even a priority to you. I personally dont understand how winning empty title is worth showing up month after month to 20min rolls but then again I havent been member of Defiance for a while.

As for your people being free to go - How would you ever dream to keep somebody from pushing desert button if they really wanted to do it? Still, the treatment Payne had since he left your faction has been quite tasteless. He left but he got a lot of sht from Defiance for it, making your statement regarding "free to leave" just amusing. But no, nobody has asked you to kick anybody. The furthest was Proski wondering if you have to zerg recruit all the time, which according to Jason you do.

Ps. I wonder if I can bother digging those old posts bout tubies and amplified because Jasons opinions have changed quite a bit when it comes down to few players beating larger groups.

im going to say it again D: i like fun and challainging TWs but u guys have to give it to us :P since u guys are the challangers. Our goal is to take over the map. and what is nemesis goal? stop us from accomplishing it. well 1 fact atm, u guys are not doing a very good job at it. give us some challange and fun pls cuz im not going to do anything :P stop us from accomplishing this goal and let us have some fun :)

as for the payne getting that treatment. Did all the people who left defiance and went to nemesis got the same treatment? or anyone who left defiance for another faction? Nope, maybe payne did soemthing to get what he is getting treated now. if u can find another person or two who got treated the same way Then and only will ur arguement about leaving faction will be valid.

Instead of putting all the blame to defiance for not having enough members to TW why not look into ur own faction ? i know nemesis have had more Recruits this season BUT why does ur memebers count keep going down ? A lot of people leaving for what reason ? Why ur TW show up keeps going down ? idk maybe theres a major issue u guys havnt look into.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    so what did payne do that warranted(spellcheck please?) the said treatment?
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
This discussion has been closed.