something relevant to TW drama

Comments

• _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    so what did payne do that warranted(spellcheck please?) the said treatment?

not gonna discuss it here. feel free to pm me :P
  • katharinekat
    katharinekat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    "QQ I apply to Nemesis, get accepted and then QQ that I can't join Nemesis cus people threatened to get me banned QQ"

Lel. Twofaced people sicken me.

Well, Fact is a fact.

Besides, you guys should thank me for being decent and that I didn't give the screenshots to Nemesis officers I'm friends with just to cause more drama.

And the only two faced peoples here are the ones who left the good two hourish TWs between Rogue and Defiance claiming that they want "FUN" TWs. Then coming back and complaining about begin "outnumbered" "outgeared" by Defiance. b:chuckle
    I don't even know why I bother with people who have clearly not formed any kind of ability to use their brain in a way that doesnt come out childish as hell.

xD are you talking about that guy who doesn't know the difference between "should" and "could" ? b:surrender
    Close this thread, or something.

You heard the lady..
    Now do the needful. b:pleased
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Well, Fact is a fact.

Besides, you guys should thank me for being decent and that I didn't give the screenshots to Nemesis officers I'm friends with just to cause more drama.

Nah, I think you just don't have them. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    oh lets not forget, nemesis DID try to take 50 active TW members from defaince lol

is that how nemesis try to beat defiance? recruit all their TW actives lol ? or recruit defiance ? b:laugh
  • katharinekat
    edited June 2014
    Nah, I think you just don't have them. b:chuckle

Maybe, Maybe not? You never know.

Though you have to agree that I came up with something innovative. You couldn't simply resist the urge to imitate it, isn't it? :P

But, I don't mind. I know creativity is definitely not something that you're good at.
  • katharinekat
    edited June 2014
    oh lets not forget, nemesis DID try to take 50 active TW members from defaince lol

is that how nemesis try to beat defiance? recruit all their TW actives lol ? or recruit defiance ? b:laugh

LOLOL I should post some convos Diz showed me and then the real fun will begin
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014

Though you have to agree that I came up with something innovative. You couldn't simply resist the urge to imitate it, isn't it? :P

Nah, just pointing out childish behaviour by doing so. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katharinekat
    edited June 2014

Nah, just pointing out childish behaviour by doing so. :3

Are you talking about "my" childish behavior or about the ones who say it behind your back? Cause honestly that's what I have been hearing lately. b:surrender

Can't blame me for saying it on your face though just cause I don't like to talk behind peoples back. b:bye
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think you really don't know the difference between "should" and "could" but yea, there might be a possible language barrier.

Thanks to google. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Meaning of could

could
    kəd,kʊd/
    verb
    modal verb: could

past of can
    used to indicate possibility.
    "they could be right"
    used in making suggestions or polite requests.
    "you could always ring him up

According to google, it is used to make suggestions. But yea you're right, I guess. b:surrender

Regarding names of RRR9 peoples we rejected, I really did not bother to look beyond the 1st page of rejected applicants. Found five names.

KissMy_Blade
    MonstaMunch
    Voo_Doo_Doll
    vareshka
    LunaMew

Ps. Only if you could really understand what I indirectly meant. But sadly someone whose intellectuality cannot differentiate between "should" and "could" is unlikely to understand the true meaning of my words. So yea, I won't bother explaining it and let your highly sophisticated and over-functional brain do the thinking(guessing) lol

Pps. Considering the amount of times you've used the word "Defiance" in this thread alone is a clear indication that you're highly bothered by Defiance. Accept it or not, up to you. But yeah someone who is actually having their "FUN" TWs won't bother to this extent.

And its posts like these that make me question if your average people really are as simple as they seem to be. Nothing wrong being simple, not like one can help it.

Anyways, the following sentence rendered the one where you used could quite pointless. You made leap assuming as Nemesis didnt follow steps X or Y that they are Z. Its basically same as if I said you could be smart if you showed more intelligence in your posts but as you havent, you must be one dumb person. You can argue I gave you advice but I would say I called you stupid.

As for the names, currently there is 1 person who is in Nemesis that you named. Still, 20%, I`m surprised you hit the target with that accuracy. Not that all of the names fit the criteria I asked for though so all in all basis for your statement were pretty much what I expected them to be.

Ps. Its midsummer solstice, I got meat to BBQ and dailies in game left to finish. If you cant come up with anything but fallacies I really got better things to do.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Are you talking about "my" childish behavior or about the ones who say it behind your back? Cause honestly that's what I have been hearing lately. b:surrender

Can't blame me for saying it on your face though just cause I don't like to talk behind peoples back. b:bye

Oh, hun, I don't care what some teenager(s) thinks about me based on an online game.

And what exactly did you say to my face? That I'm Pulse's wife? Wow, aren't you a bright one. b:laugh And I'm sure youre not that stupid to think people don't talk sh*t about you behind your back, cus I hear alot of that, too. o: We're in the same boat kid! <3

Anyway. You take care, I have a feeling that with your attitude you will achieve great things in your life, young girl. b:victory

Buhbai kids<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    defiance goal is be server champion. nemesis goal is to stop them(be server champ too). those 2 goals will give both faction fun tws. just nemesis need to be more competitive in doing so.

defiance is doing a good job atm :P nemesis needs to step it up and stick to their goal instead of being sidetracked. and stop QQ about recruitment cuz we dont control this server lol people have choices where they wanna go.
  • katharinekat
    edited June 2014
    And its posts like these that make me question if your average people really are as simple as they seem to be. Nothing wrong being simple, not like one can help it.

Anyways, the following sentence rendered the one where you used could quite pointless. You made leap assuming as Nemesis didnt follow steps X or Y that they are Z. Its basically same as if I said you could be smart if you showed more intelligence in your posts but as you havent, you must be one dumb person. You can argue I gave you advice but I would say I called you stupid.

As for the names, currently there is 1 person who is in Nemesis that you named. Still, 20%, I`m surprised you hit the target with that accuracy. Not that all of the names fit the criteria I asked for though so all in all basis for your statement were pretty much what I expected them to be.

Ps. Its midsummer solstice, I got meat to BBQ and dailies in game left to finish. If you cant come up with anything but fallacies I really got better things to do.

b:chuckle Is that a coverup?

So what you're saying is...

Brasil could win the world cup.
    and
    Brasil will win the world cup.
    Are pretty much the same thing? Yea.. I have a language barrier with you, Sorry.

3/5 names (Monsta, KissMyBlade, Luna) were/are in Nemesis. So, 60% (not 20%, sorry)..
    Looks like you need some improvement in mathematics as well b:surrender.

Ps. I love BBQs too b:chuckle but lets not forget it was you who started itb:surrender
  • katharinekat
    edited June 2014
    And what exactly did you say to my face? That I'm Pulse's wife? Wow, aren't you a bright one.

I'm certain that you understood what I actually meant. b:cute

We're in the same boat kid! <3

Since we're on the same boat, teach me your ways <3 I wanna be RRR9 too b:dirty
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    I'm certain that you understood what I actually meant. b:cute
    Since we're on the same boat, teach me your ways <3 I wanna be RRR9 too b:dirty

Okay, sure. Farm TT 3-2 and 3-3 for months like I did. :)
    If you find someone to duo with (like I did), you split the profits and make easily 50mill a day \o/ Not that hard, really.

You're welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c2h
    c2h Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I is Aya(mase)nab, counterbane of the pros. stupid forum wont update my avatar,

-Snip snip----Stuff--- Snip

As Jason has said it time and time again in this thread, Sure he is for fun and challenging tws but why should it be up to him to arrange it. why should we not be able to recruit at the same time? rather then stop half way keep recruiting. there have been many small groups of strong players that left their factions nem could have tried taking in but didn't, the reason could be simply didn't want to join a big faction but maybe you could have persuaded them more.
    Most of our members posting now spend less time in the forums posting nonsense BS then some of your members, so why are we here now ? isn't that obvious, because you started the attack so should we not be allowed to follow through with a counter.
    And sure have fun with tws without defiance, we won't stop you as long as you would stop bringing us into petty drama you are free do do as you wish.

--Snip snip--childish behaviour -Snip

Rix, i love how you're saying a lot of this is childish behaviour (which some is from both sides), but yet you are doing the exact childish behaviour you a frowning upon.

Keep up the good work everyone its already been 100+ posts and 2.3k views ........ just keep them coming its not like we have better things to do but complain about each other
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    but first

Let me Recruit :)

Defiance R>100+ apply now at http://defiance-pwi.shivtr.com/ b:dirty b:dirty b:dirty
  • Alesanja - Archosaur
    Alesanja - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Who ever said we thought we'd win ? In case you didn't notice, we already lost to them many times before map reset.
    It's really quite amusing that people think this.

Wow. I guess our goals are different to others, then. You'd be suprised to know that not everyone thinks this way. o: Can you imagine?

I don't know who you are- or why this is your concern at all, but apparently what Nemesis does has annoyed you in such a way that made you type a wall of text. Thanks for your input, I guess.

Anyways, I'm done with this thread. I started posting in it politely and didn't go out of line, but I guess people can't have a conversation about this stuff without getting upset.
    Cya in game everyone b:cute

I thought you said you we're done? go awayyy shoo shoo D:
    Teengers... goodness..cant let it go >_> :P

p.s nemisis is very annoying, specially the ones that post on the forums D: you guys really do QQ alot, im sorry :/ but its true D:

Shut this thread down please, im done with nemisis folks trying to talk down defiance and questioning every single thing they do.

You guys really did start this whole mess. (specficaly the ones on the forums) Now clean up after yourselves. Leave defiance alone you bullies D< and go fight your tws with drakness now. And gear up/recruit, because it wont be long till defiance is next to you guys and you will get face rolled in 20 mins again D<. Unless you step up and start worrying about your own faction needs/problems. Give defiance the competition they want please. Plain and simple. Keep to your goal.

oh and also: Take all this forum bull ****, and put it all in your tw instead D: you go at war better in forums then in game Dx switch it aroundd

edit: forget about gear up :o your all rb and rrr9 I believe soo (the majority anyways), just recruit more :D
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Okay, sure. Farm TT 3-2 and 3-3 for months like I did. :)
    If you find someone to duo with (like I did), you split the profits and make easily 50mill a day \o/ Not that hard, really.

You're welcome.
    rix will u duo tt3-2 and 3-3 with me when 2x comes back please? i got free barb and cleric buffs + subs!! b:cute

Also, Nemesis R>100 with g16+5 or better gear for TW and other fun stuffs
    apply at http://pwinemesis.shivtr.com/
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • makeitrain23
    makeitrain23 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As for your people being free to go - How would you ever dream to keep somebody from pushing desert button if they really wanted to do it? Still, the treatment Payne had since he left your faction has been quite tasteless. He left but he got a lot of sht from Defiance for it, making your statement regarding "free to leave" just amusing. But no, nobody has asked you to kick anybody.

What was ammusing about payne leaving is that after tws against Nem (before he left) He sat there and talked SO MUCH smack about nem in faction chat. This kid talked alot bout his feelings towards nem and then Poof off he went to nem luls.
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    edit: forget about gear up :o your all rb and rrr9 I believe soo (the majority anyways), just recruit more :D

Im only g16+5/6 :C i need to gear up b:cry
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • Alesanja - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Im only g16+5/6 :C i need to gear up b:cry

hush you, I will win the lottery and buy you all your rrr9 +12/full JosD's b:cute and i will send you out in the battle field, and you will kill everyone~ b:dirty
    edited June 2014
    hush you, I will win the lottery and buy you all your rrr9 +12/full JosD's b:cute and i will send you out in the battle field, and you will kill everyone~ b:dirty

:3 yays

• Alesanja - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    :3 yays

but first~

Let me take a selfieeee~ b:laugh #selfie

:P

lololol
    edited June 2014
    but first~

Let me take a selfieeee~ b:laugh #selfie

:P

lololol

Lols dem selfies

• Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014

Teenagers*

And, no I am not that young anymore, but thanks for the compliment b:cute To be young again \o/

Yeah, as said many times by a few different people, someone close this thread already.

And since this thread has caused me to lower myself down to that childish level of behaviour, I would like to apologize to whoever has felt like I've said something offensive. b:chuckle I have nothing against the people in Defiance, but apparently this had to go to personal level by a few lovely people.

So, I am sorry, *insert name here*.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2014

p.s nemisis is very annoying, specially the ones that post on the forums D: you guys really do QQ alot, im sorry :/ but its true D:

Shut this thread down please, im done with nemisis folks trying to talk down defiance and questioning every single thing they do.

You guys really did start this whole mess. (specficaly the ones on the forums) Now clean up after yourselves. Leave defiance alone you bullies D< and go fight your tws with drakness now. And gear up/recruit, because it wont be long till defiance is next to you guys and you will get face rolled in 20 mins again D<. Unless you step up and start worrying about your own faction needs/problems. Give defiance the competition they want please. Plain and simple. Keep to your goal.

oh and also: Take all this forum bull ****, and put it all in your tw instead D: you go at war better in forums then in game Dx switch it aroundd

All I'm seeing is words, words, words and a complete lack of anything remotely close to logical statements. Please stop wasting precious forum kilobytes and go be stupid elsewhere.

Someone close this thread please. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Alesanja - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    All I'm seeing is words, words, words and a complete lack of anything remotely close to logical statements. Please stop wasting precious forum kilobytes and go be stupid elsewhere.

Someone close this thread please. >_>

right back at ya bud! :D
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    QQ Defiance is too strong QQ more on forums, QQ Defiance shouldnt recruit so Nemesis can win, QQ Nemesis doesnt have enough people for TW, QQ they must be all egoistic people in Defiance cuz they dont let Nemesis just win, but QQ ofcourse Defiance should just let Nemesis to win cuz Nemesis wants FUN TW, op logic right?

If QQ was an AOE skill then some of the Nemesis members would just 1 shot anyone and everyone in TW. But sorry, thats not how it works so how about Nemesis tries to suck it up and do something reasonable. Like Nemesis could merge with Rogue or Darkness, and actually have some FUN TW against the top faction of the server, but nah. It's not fun TW Nemesis wants, cuz otherwise they would've done it already. What Nemesis wants is for Nemesis to BEAT Defiance, and oh oops, Defiance just didnt roll over and die, so time to go cry to mom. b:cry

Oh and since Proski is asking so many questions, I would want to ask one from him.
    Why were you asked to leave Nemesis?

cant merge with rogue, remember that ticket war ? :P
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Urgh this whole thread is making me cringe, everyone shut up and stop acting like children slinging mud, not only does it make you all look ridiculous but at the end of the day you've achieved nothing but making yourself dirty.

Honestly I wish for once people could just get along, I know it's just a game and w/e but we're all humans here, we all have hearts and feelings and souls (if you believe in all that jazz) and for once it would be nice to see people act like it. I know a lot of you actually used to be friends, came from the same faction originally even, brothers in arms and etc etc, maybe if for one second you could all remember that and stop squabbling like children! It would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    let me tell you something, am not a saint, i got a dark past, and i accept it, so does the people whom i lead in TW. End of the day, i just will say one thing, this forum flaming, wont get you anywhere near to your goal. Thrash me, bash me, hate me, i will keep on doing what i did for the past 2 seasons.

And nemesis administration, do what ever you need, make sure u stop us from getting 3 seasons in a row, cause thats what you promised the server of archosaur.

If you do it, then its all good if not, we will take atleast the next 2 seasons to our name XD

And yes, to the friendship part, many of people in nemesis are good friends to me, i dont bash them they dont bash me or defiance, but the moment you start doing that, dont expect us to be pussies and be quiet about it XD
This discussion has been closed.