something relevant to TW drama

Comments

• Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The amount of bs in this thread is staggering.

No, Jason, not everyone wants to win at all costs. I clearly don't speak for everyone here, but I don't give two ****s about winning. Do I think it's important to have winning as a goal? Well, yes. Anyone who didn't would just be sitting around with no direction.

But it's equally important to actually have competition. I didn't put that time and effort into my gear so I could faceroll people with no effort, and I would have hoped you guys wouldn't have put that time and effort (and/or money) into yours so you could faceroll people, but apparently I was wrong.

Competitive losses are a hundred times more enjoyable than steamroll wins. I'm playing a game, and I'm doing it to have fun, not to brag about how my e-peen grew two inches because my faction won server champs by virtue of having half of the server's r9r3+10+s.

Your bs about Sonata says all it needs to, I think. Please see this video, which was our first win against Pandora -- and we had to go a full 3-hour defense at that. Anyone claiming we "significantly outgeared" Pandora at that stage is kidding themselves; not to mention, if you count Sonata's previous iteration a few months prior, we had racked up about a month and a half of losses to Pandora.

That 3-hour TW was enjoyable. It was enjoyable because it was difficult, not because we won. If we had been the ones attacking in that TW, it would have been "DEFEAT" showing up at the end of that video, but you know what? It would have been just as enjoyable, because I had a hell of a time fighting it.

This is the part you and the rest of your faction seem incapable of understanding. Winning is far from everything. If you aren't fighting for it, if it takes no effort, if it isn't difficult, how do you get any enjoyment out of it? You seem to get your enjoyment from claiming you're the best and Nem only loses because they're inferior. And hey, if you want to do that, go for it, but don't be surprised when it doesn't make you many friends except the other people who want to join you so they can feel big and strong too.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    How did Darkness_ get dragged into this ?? And even though I wasnt there for our tw with nem it was unfortunately short, it could have been a better tw, father's day weekend and early tw's r never a good combination. We were missing quite alot of ppl for tht tw.
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sorry but i didnt read through the wall of texts the rest of you put,

based on last 2 weeks TW's,

Nemesis VS Defiance = Nemesis loses to Defiance in 20 mins ( 5mins shorter than 1st week),
    even though you recruited the godofcatas.

3rd Week,

Nemesis Vs Darkness = Nemesis wins to Darkness, in 20 mins,

Now, anyone in the right state of mind, would agree, that getting lands is one of your priorities, where as you all claim, that your only priority is to have "fun TW"

am not exactly getting the fun part in this, i mean you want to roll ppl in TW win lands, and be on the winning side, thats your idea of having "fun TW's"

We in Defiance, have never claimed anything like, " we only love fun TW's", if i remember right, we had tons of TW's with Rogue, and both of us factions enjoyed it to the fullest. And never was there such stupid WC's about any TW's.

Yes, Defiance focus's on lands, we do cause we want to get 3 seasons in a row. That's our objective, and sadly that objective gets fulfilled only if we have max amount of lands. So we are working on that. Yes we want to have all cities to our name, why ? because cities give maximum amount of TW pay, the more cities we get, the more amount of pay our members get( please dont point of you think our pay system is flawed, if its so, our members will ask us).

And if you really want to do something fruitful, your "heads of factions" have been famous in the past of organizing ganks, i still remember the 7 vs Teletubies, trust me get on with it, give us a 7 vs Defiance, we would gladly deal with it.

Oh i forgot, some of your influential heads lost their relations with many of the better faction leaders, so i guess a 7 vs Defiance wouldn't be possible :)

Defiance R> 100 + for more information visit http://defiance-pwi.shivtr.com/
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    How did Darkness_ get dragged into this ?? And even though I wasnt there for our tw with nem it was unfortunately short, it could have been a better tw, father's day weekend and early tw's r never a good combination. We were missing quite alot of ppl for tht tw.

We were hoping for a longer TW, the early timeslot really ***** things up, I agree.

Darkness was pulled into this cus apparently Defiance thinks you're too weak to TW with us, which we didn't agree. :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We were hoping for a longer TW, the early timeslot really ***** things up, I agree.

Darkness was pulled into this cus apparently Defiance thinks you're too weak to TW with us, which we didn't agree. :c

I speak for my self and not for Darkness, but i could care less what Defiance or Nem seems to think of us. The fact that Faction A and Faction B can't just have a tw without Faction C feeling the need to comment in wc about it shows me that Faction A,B, and C are all to some extent concerned with each other.

Darkness's tw with Nem isnt the first tw thats lasted for 20 minutes this season or last season and it wont be the last, so y turn it into such a big deal?
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • ixmeepxi
    ixmeepxi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I love how Defiance keeps being told to stay out of others factions business. When the first flame thread was created talking about Defiance Tw pay. Awkward, Quit all you damn crying and do something about it for *** sakes. You wanna win, than Win. You want to have fun TWs, have a drink. You want to sit on forums all day and complain, than cry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    I speak for my self and not for Darkness, but i could care less what Defiance or Nem seems to think of us. The fact that Faction A and Faction B can't just have a tw without Faction C feeling the need to comment in wc about it shows me that Faction A,B, and C are all to some extent concerned with each other.

Darkness's tw with Nem isnt the first tw thats lasted for 20 minutes this season or last season and it wont be the last, so y turn it into such a big deal?

No one else seems to have a problem with it except Defiance, though. Which is funny, cus it wasn't even their TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    ixmeepxi wrote: »
    I love how Defiance keeps being told to stay out of others factions business. When the first flame thread was created talking about Defiance Tw pay. Awkward, Quit all you damn crying and do something about it for *** sakes. You wanna win, than Win. You want to have fun TWs, have a drink. You want to sit on forums all day and complain, than cry.

;_; can't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soursource
    soursource Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    No I'm in Rogue.

Why are you shoving your nose into Nemesis Defiance war then? b:surrender
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    soursource wrote: »
    Why are you shoving your nose into Nemesis Defiance war then? b:surrender

Maybe cus I wasn't being serious, as Jason knows who I am, and he was just trying to be rude to me.

I crai.

Why would I even care if I wasn't in other of the factions involved? Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soursource
    soursource Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Maybe cus I wasn't being serious, as Jason knows who I am, and he was just trying to be rude to me.

I crai.

Why would I even care if I wasn't in other of the factions involved? Lol.

I don't know, this thread is already pretty stupid, maybe you want attention.

But hey i don't know you so i'm sorry if i am being rude
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    soursource wrote: »
    I don't know, this thread is already pretty stupid, maybe you want attention.

But hey i don't know you so i'm sorry if i am being rude

Well, here I was thinking I was just politely responding to this thread, before it flamed up. I agree, this thread is stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes, Defiance focus's on lands, we do cause we want to get 3 seasons in a row. That's our objective ....

Yes we want to have all cities to our name ... .
    its like telling a boxing champion to stop training so the challanger can give him a good fight.

i've seen it all b:laugh
  • Deadulas - Archosaur
    Deadulas - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Its not the fact that you atked darkness or any other faction weaker then you we care about ... we just comment because we find it funny.. You obviously dont see nem members in world chat every day rantung about only atking the biggest cfaction, if they atked immunty rogue or any other faction weaker then them this same result will pccur... plain and simple stop raging in wc how we only atk weakee faction and how nem only atks stronger factions. Thats why we commented... its not our fault your memebers dont show up for tw and ours do... As for who ever then riz person is nem doesnt start stuff in wc o.o etf that tard from the moria server that has cables account is always in wc raging about something
  • Ryonz - Archosaur
    Ryonz - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This thread has made my day
    that is all
  • Alesanja - Archosaur
    Alesanja - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ugh.. these threads are starting to get so annoying. I want to have a say in this to. I might as well.

To Nemisis:

**** ARLEADY WITH THESE GAWD FORSAKEN POSTS. DEAR FKING GAWD. Your worse then a girl on her period pmsing and holding grudges... jeezus.

I blame your faction for not taking land right away. Instead taking on defiance thinking you'd win right off the back. And funny I really thought you would win. So many of they're members left to join smaller factions for tw, and a good number left to join your faction as well. But you still got your butts kicked in tw sadley.
    Then the world chat recruting started. " Help us prevent defiance from winning another season" "man up to bring them down" "end the defiance tyrany".. whyy would you sayy that.. dear gawd! Your freaken calling out the servers top faction for gawds sake.
    Of course they''re gonna talk back, of course they're gonna wanna kick your butts. They nvr bidded on you this season. Remember it was you bidding on them. They wanted you to keep coming at em. Because it was you said you would do.

Your first mistake was not bidding on land while the map was fresh and clean. You all could of taken land, and started building up slowly the right way. Through hard work, friendship, respect, loyalty, organization, and leadership between Your factions members and leaders.

The servers community could of seen the good and you guys, instead your scaring the **** out of new players by making them fight head on with the servers top. You will nvr be able to get the numbers they have, if you keep doing this ****.

Build the right way. Otherwise you'll nvr have the numbers needed to win against them.

To defiance:

STOP FEEDING THESE FORUMS POST. They're luring you in, to use your own words against you. I mean seriously guys. Have you noticed? everything you say is being use against you? the winning,s the tw pay being questioned publicly when they're not EVEN in the faction, the recruitment even.

To both Factions:

Fun TW? what is a fun TW? Define a fun tw? Because no matter what, be it 1 hr, to 3 hrs, The losing faction is gona get *** hurt, and the winning faction is gona brag about it.
    Its a dog eat dog world. You win, or you lose.

if the servers gonna complain that the top faction on server is on top because there is no competion. Then stop fking splitting apart and making different factions. If you WOULD JUST STAY TOGETHER IN ONE FACTION AND NOT BE SUCH BUTT FACES you'd have a chance.

for TW, the goal is to own land and win the season's Champ. Winning is a bonus+ people love winning, its something every person has on they're own selfish side. I dont give a ** if you say your only want to tw for fun. Fun my ***, You also want to win. So who's fault is it that the other faction wins more. One faction just isn't' good enough, the other one is.

Get. Over . it.

Seriously stop calling out defiance and questioning them on every single fking thing they do. Its really just.. ****.

Remember this is a game. You all seem to forget no matter how many times it said.

THIS. IS. JUST. A. GAME.

please go cry about this in your sleep or something.. im sick of seeing this everywhere...

AND THUS i end my stupid rant as well.

Good dayy all.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    The fact that anyone thinks that Nem expected to beat Defiance when we hit them after reset is rather hilarious.
    105-103-102

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    im not saying i dont want challanging TWs . i like challanging TWs but at the same time i like to win. its not defiance fault if other factions couldnt compete w/ us ? then everyone start pointing at defiance for not having challanging TWs ? isnt it the challanger's job to give challange to the defending champion ? idc how other factions do it, but we DO like challanging TWs. its like telling a boxing champion to stop training so the challanger can give him a good fight. but ya we are waiting for challange. GIVE us challange :)

Then take steps to get them. Throwing responsibility to others to provide fun for you is absurd. You can go for steamrolling the map, its your right but dont claim fun TWs are any priority to you at the same time. If you wanted challenge, you would take steps to get them. When you have quite literally half the TW actives left on server, dont be surprised others arent able to really challenge you.

BDoomed, only word I got for your argument is ludicrous. How would Nemesis know Darkness_ TW would be 20min roll w/o trying it? I would still say fathers day weekend on 2pm slot didnt show much of what Darkness_ can pull while we were having just as much ppl showing up as we did against Defiance. And well, Broski pretty much went there already so I really dont need to mock the post further.

Ps. Alesanja Snow, you know nothing.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014

To Nemisis:

I blame your faction for not taking land right away. Instead taking on defiance thinking you'd win right off the back.

Who ever said we thought we'd win ? In case you didn't notice, we already lost to them many times before map reset.
    It's really quite amusing that people think this.

for TW, the goal is to own land and win the season's Champ.

Wow. I guess our goals are different to others, then. You'd be suprised to know that not everyone thinks this way. o: Can you imagine?

I don't know who you are- or why this is your concern at all, but apparently what Nemesis does has annoyed you in such a way that made you type a wall of text. Thanks for your input, I guess.

Anyways, I'm done with this thread. I started posting in it politely and didn't go out of line, but I guess people can't have a conversation about this stuff without getting upset.
    Cya in game everyone b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I was trying my hardest to stay out of this but i really cant. So much has been said that is just funny, stupid, and or annoying. One major thing have to say is, Zheii said something about how 1 defiance player dies in pk, a bunch show up. I was pking a few weeks ago to hang out with some friends. I was killed over and over by SEVERAL nemsis people. why? because they even asked me to go QQ to faction for them and send out more defiance people. Which i didnt, infact no one knew anything about this in defiacne until i mentioned it hours/days later and i doubt anyone really cared because i didnt. Im used to being farmed. I do have to say that some people in Nem have done the same thing(come to someone's aid/asked for help). I don't hold it aganst you. If someone is being "picked" on by several people and they say: DAMN im so tired of these people annoyng me!! Then some of their friends/faction memebers come out t help defend them or even the odds then there is really no shame or wrong doing in that behavior. Why do you (Nem mostly) feel as though it is a bad thing?

someone else, i think it was proski, said we need recruit less. I still dont see why. And defiance does reject apps. They dont accept everyone. They also do have some restrictions on recruiting.

To Nemisis:

**** ARLEADY WITH THESE GAWD FORSAKEN POSTS. DEAR FKING GAWD. Your worse then a girl on her period pmsing and holding grudges... jeezus.

I blame your faction for not taking land right away. Instead taking on defiance thinking you'd win right off the back. And funny I really thought you would win. So many of they're members left to join smaller factions for tw, and a good number left to join your faction as well. But you still got your butts kicked in tw sadley.
    Then the world chat recruting started. " Help us prevent defiance from winning another season" "man up to bring them down" "end the defiance tyrany".. whyy would you sayy that.. dear gawd! Your freaken calling out the servers top faction for gawds sake.
    Of course they''re gonna talk back, of course they're gonna wanna kick your butts. They nvr bidded on you this season. Remember it was you bidding on them. They wanted you to keep coming at em. Because it was you said you would do.

Your first mistake was not bidding on land while the map was fresh and clean. You all could of taken land, and started building up slowly the right way. Through hard work, friendship, respect, loyalty, organization, and leadership between Your factions members and leaders.

The servers community could of seen the good and you guys, instead your scaring the **** out of new players by making them fight head on with the servers top. You will nvr be able to get the numbers they have, if you keep doing this ****.

Build the right way. Otherwise you'll nvr have the numbers needed to win against them.

Lol @ the pmsing bit i really liked that.

I'm with you on most of this, minus the scarring new people because nem only recruits reborns so therefore they wouldnt be new so to speak. They at the beginning of the season were calling us out alot. Thank you for reminding them of their recuitment solgans because i think they forgot about those. I find it funny that they can attack defiance in WC over and over but if we (meaning Defiance people) retaliate then we are the bad guys.
    To defiance:

STOP FEEDING THESE FORUMS POST. They're luring you in, to use your own words against you. I mean seriously guys. Have you noticed? everything you say is being use against you? the winning,s the tw pay being questioned publicly when they're not EVEN in the faction, the recruitment even.

Yeahhhhh that probably wont happen. tbh it might be best t be quiet.....but alot of people have a problem i have which is they enjoy responding back :)

for TW, the goal is to own land and win the season's Champ. Winning is a bonus+ people love winning, its something every person has on they're own selfish side. I dont give a ** if you say your only want to tw for fun. Fun my ***, You also want to win. So who's fault is it that the other faction wins more. One faction just isn't' good enough, the other one is.

Get. Over . it.

Seriously stop calling out defiance and questioning them on every single fking thing they do. Its really just.. ****.

Remember this is a game. You all seem to forget no matter how many times it said.

THIS. IS. JUST. A. GAME.

Thank you again :)
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Chill out. I asked a couple of reasonable questions and got the answers I expected. Half of you are clearly flustered and going on tangents for no reason. N should know where D stands now, and vice versa. That's a good thing.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hey guys I'm gonna let you finish, but does anybody have a wishful wing token they wanna sell? Or an unsealed brush of gaia?
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Then take steps to get them. Throwing responsibility to others to provide fun for you is absurd. You can go for steamrolling the map, its your right but dont claim fun TWs are any priority to you at the same time. If you wanted challenge, you would take steps to get them. When you have quite literally half the TW actives left on server, dont be surprised others arent able to really challenge you.

and i could also tell u, why are u throwing the responsibility for a fun TW to me ? why dont u throw that to nemesis? they want fun too dont they?

im going to say it again, i like challanging TWs but i wouldnt change the course or how defiance runs just so other faction can catch up to us. like doom said, our Goal every season is to win the server championship. and nemesis goal is to what? stop us from being champion right? why would i help u guys from accomplishing that goal ? If u guys want fun TW, put some effort :P just like how any other challangers want to challange the people that they wanna beat.

Also we all know nemesis goal is to beat defiance and any top faction right? isnt that the same goal as being server champion because if u are number 1 in TW ofc u can dominate the map ? same sht different toilet.

also u guys keep saying about nemesis wants fun TW only and dont care for lands. why did nemesis suddenly atk another faction for a land? so stop saying ' i only like fun tws'. dont use the father's day as an excuse because its also fathers day for nemesis so im SURE. Nemesis does have family to celebrate it w/ Unless they all chose to show up on a game Over fathers day... and if u guys had the same number count, MEANS u guys would still have had more people vs darkness the same way darkness would have more. Fathers day is not a day exclusively for darkness lol

u know how about this, Go atk darkness again this weekend. its not fathers day. lets see how TW goes for u guys :P

lol what steps ? send 50 people over to nemesis for fun TW lol. what makes u think our members wanna join nemesis lol ? people join us because of many reasons. but let me ask u, why people chose defiance over nemesis since u complain about recruitment. instead of making us stop recrutiing figure out why people wanna join defiance over nemesis then maybe people will join u guys.

or maybe u want us to stop recruiting ? just so u know we havnt had many new members or people joining us by the time nemesis was made. we actually have more pinoys leaving to help out on flipside TWs.

Instead of putting all the blame to defiance for not having enough members to TW why not look into ur own faction ? i know nemesis have had more Recruits this season BUT why does ur memebers count keep going down ? A lot of people leaving for what reason ? Why ur TW show up keeps going down ? idk maybe theres a major issue u guys havnt look into.
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    The amount of bs in this thread is staggering.

No, Jason, not everyone wants to win at all costs. I clearly don't speak for everyone here, but I don't give two ****s about winning. Do I think it's important to have winning as a goal? Well, yes. Anyone who didn't would just be sitting around with no direction.

But it's equally important to actually have competition. I didn't put that time and effort into my gear so I could faceroll people with no effort, and I would have hoped you guys wouldn't have put that time and effort (and/or money) into yours so you could faceroll people, but apparently I was wrong.

Competitive losses are a hundred times more enjoyable than steamroll wins. I'm playing a game, and I'm doing it to have fun, not to brag about how my e-peen grew two inches because my faction won server champs by virtue of having half of the server's r9r3+10+s.

Your bs about Sonata says all it needs to, I think. Please see this video, which was our first win against Pandora -- and we had to go a full 3-hour defense at that. Anyone claiming we "significantly outgeared" Pandora at that stage is kidding themselves; not to mention, if you count Sonata's previous iteration a few months prior, we had racked up about a month and a half of losses to Pandora.

That 3-hour TW was enjoyable. It was enjoyable because it was difficult, not because we won. If we had been the ones attacking in that TW, it would have been "DEFEAT" showing up at the end of that video, but you know what? It would have been just as enjoyable, because I had a hell of a time fighting it.

This is the part you and the rest of your faction seem incapable of understanding. Winning is far from everything. If you aren't fighting for it, if it takes no effort, if it isn't difficult, how do you get any enjoyment out of it? You seem to get your enjoyment from claiming you're the best and Nem only loses because they're inferior. And hey, if you want to do that, go for it, but don't be surprised when it doesn't make you many friends except the other people who want to join you so they can feel big and strong too.

why did u apply to defiance when rogue was losing so bad? why go to the winning opponent ? is that ur meaning of fun ?

i like challainging TWs :P but u guys need to put some effort to give it to us. not me giving it to u guys b:laugh

about sonata vs pandora. u guys didnt outgear them ? so are u telling me 20 vs 70. u guys win them w/ PURE SKILLS , PURE ORGANIZATIOn, PURE PRONESS ? thats like fighting 4v1. Damn so pro. or are u tellign me that pandora is just bad ? u can make sonata beleive u guys didnt outgear them all u want, but we all know the truth lol

wow u guys must be so pro. can i recruit the sonata people :D
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    about sonata vs pandora. u guys didnt outgear them ? so are u telling me 20 vs 70. u guys win them w/ PURE SKILLS , PURE ORGANIZATIOn, PURE PRONESS ? thats like fighting 4v1. Damn so pro. or are u tellign me that pandora is just bad ? u can make sonata beleive u guys didnt outgear them all u want, but we all know the truth lol

Based on our attendance postings, we had 23 present at that TW: 20 r9s (2 jaded) and 3 g16s. A few of those left early, but that's the general idea.

Let's go through and list some of the r9s Pandora had in that TW:

Gunthr
    Lynxpoint
    SentoAVara
    wyllow_
    Slice/n\Dice
    StewieGrifin (... deity? might just be dot. I can't remember.)
    SunnyOrchid
    mana/\mana
    GlenRoss (josd)
    Channonnon
    AshesThorn
    HawksBane
    SleepyDawg
    DrMoreausKid
    Elvarien
    Puroteusu
    JadedLuv
    IVIurderess
    Teramat
    FansEquips
    Faancy
    YellowLight (maybe not recasted? idk)
    Amiagem

That is by no means an exhaustive list, and is mostly compiled just from the first two minutes of that 24-minute video. That's at least 23 r9s plus 20+ more non-r9s, most of which are g16, against our 20 r9s and 3 g16s. You can continue attempting to claim we outgeared them all you want, but it's a claim that has zero basis in reality. I'm fairly certain Pandora had something like 45-50 in that TW, not 70, which puts it at about a 2:1 ratio.
    105-103-102

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Based on our attendance postings, we had 23 present at that TW: 20 r9s (2 jaded) and 3 g16s. A few of those left early, but that's the general idea.

Let's go through and list some of the r9s Pandora had in that TW:

Gunthr
    Lynxpoint
    SentoAVara
    wyllow_
    Slice/n\Dice
    StewieGrifin (... deity? might just be dot. I can't remember.)
    SunnyOrchid
    mana/\mana
    GlenRoss (josd)
    Channonnon
    AshesThorn
    HawksBane
    SleepyDawg
    DrMoreausKid
    Elvarien
    Puroteusu
    JadedLuv
    IVIurderess
    Termat
    FansEquips
    Faancy
    YellowLight (maybe not recasted? idk)
    Amiagem

That is by no means an exhaustive list, and is mostly compiled just from the first two minutes of that 24-minute video. That's at least 23 r9s plus 20+ more non-r9s, most of which are g16, against our 20 r9s and 3 g16s. You can continue attempting to claim we outgeared them all you want, but it's a claim that has zero basis in reality. I'm fairly certain Pandora had something like 45-50 in that TW, not 70, which puts it at about a 2:1 ratio.

and tell me all ur sonata members

come on now. pandora had 70 people lol i was there :P somewhere lol

ok fine ur faction is PRO and very Oganized

still cant hide the fact the u guys Outgear them lol
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    and tell me all ur sonata members

Kavannas
    Pandanonium
    Zheii
    Sky_Pegasisc (+10 josd? idk)
    xRyaNoFHeLL
    Katanyiaa (left early) (josd)
    Metalogue (left early) (still vit at this point? might've gone josd by then, I can't remember)
    gazarudy (left early)
    Thethirdhalf
    MrPuLsE
    WistaKitty
    Saiorexey
    OldManMagic (left early)
    Deadly_Nurse (g16)
    WhispeRB (g16)
    Jarkhen
    JakeDragonz
    /\/ala
    SaphiraDemon (g16)
    Toraah
    fumigator
    ElVee
    xRyaNoFHeLL

That's at most 3 josds, and an average gear level of ~r9r3+8 with no NW upgrades.
    105-103-102

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c2h
    c2h Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    b:laugh i love how this thread has derailed so much and full of BS from both sides but proski, you're partly to blame for that because of course your "reasonable questions" would lead to one side picking a fight with another knowing the egos attached to the big names in each faction. So since nem baited the hook, don't expect it would be a small fish biting.
    1) why are you trying to discourage nemesis from making an effort to fight you. the logic...
    Discouragement and encouragement depends on how you take whatever we say to you.e

2) why, for the past year, have you zerg recruited after each 20 minute TW + took in mergers despite being far stronger than the competition

Zerg recruitment after tw long or short is done by many factions what is the problem with that, defiance was not as strong as it was a year ago as we would still have long tws and reason we would want more members is so we would be able to hold off ganks should they happen. Some of the so called mergers aren't even that, being a former member of Dream, i saw how it died. i didn't join defiance because anyone mentioned i should but for my own reasons, later many came to join for their friends.

3) why are you bragging about how good you are at pwi as if that matters more than making the server enjoyable

enjoyable for who? it is hard to please everyone without hurting others, sure some member like to brag but that is on both sides of the fence, but no one has ever made the connection that it matter more then making the server enjoyable

4) why were you comfortable sitting in nemesis for prolonged stretches of time with 0 good tw's before finishing your gear. no one else finds it ironic you only had the confidence to venture outside of your bubble when you were stronger than everyone else? or are we still pretending 10v60 against darkside took some e-courage. you guys crack me up.

Sitting on nem ? are nem not the ones who started barking at us? what does darkside have to do with this, maybe we attacked them due to the position of them and one of the cites, we will cut through any faction if it means opening a path where we need to go

if nemesis wants to have good tw's with defiance:

1) why are you being such betas and suppressing what it is you really want to tell them. they constantly troll you and you think being diplomatic is the answer? LoL.

If you think what the having been doing is suppressing what they want to say, then defiance is a mute. they have been the ones to start many of the wc drama against us not like we will stay silent and take it up the ***

2) lazily saying "join us, we fight defiance" isn't going to do anything

they had said far more then that at the beginning of this season in their efforts to take down the "Tyrants" of the server.

3) either go balls to the wall with it or stop wasting your time bidding on defiance and just come fight rogue

they should, wounder why they did earlier

noted the last 2 for nemesis arent questions and i already know the answer to number 1 but in the interest of fairness(and typing practice :D) i included them.

Lol....

I guess all those very well geared people sitting in Defiance are really putting their toons into good use by having 20min faceroll TW's. Makes sense. I geared up for that too! Derp.
    Anyway, looks like the fun TW's have died on this server, and when someone (in this case Nemesis) is trying to liven things up, all we get is **** thrown at us, which I find quite amusing.

I don't know what will come of this season, but at least some of us still care about trying to have fun.
    b:surrender

what i find amusing is the ones who starting throwing the **** first, was it nem or was it defiance, it is up to you on how you want it to be fun, but why would you go after a "stronger" faction first knowing you would be face rolled time and time again?
    it is up to whoever on how they wish to use their gear toons, judging them is pretty useless in a game let alone in a PvE server.
    According to a few of you Nemesis people,

Defiance = Top TW faction,

2nd best TW faction = Darkness,

Situation at hand is

Nemesis loses to Defiance in 20 mins face roll, ( you dont consider it fun)

Nemesis wins to Darkness in 20 mins face roll, ( you consider that fun TW)

This here but i don't recall them saying it was FUN.
    Lol. After the first week it was clear to all of us here, that we cant take you down, not currently, not with these numbers.

Then why did you keep coming back for more for another couple weeks before going for other land?
    We're also not that stupid to think one catabarb would do much difference against you guys. We lack the DD, and the clerics- which you have. Plenty.

You lack DD's ? Nem has many of the best endgame or near endgame DD's on the server who show for most of your tws, on the cleric front i'd say we have been fairly even untill the last few months when we started getting some new ones since quiet a few don't even show for tw.
    Also the way you treat payne is really immature. Picking on one person with a group of people on an online game must make you feel good about yourselves.

As for picking on payne, i was never part of it but had seen how it how it unfolded, the actions he took before and after he left faction is why they pick on him, had he taken into account the actions and reasons of other people and stoped being so headstrong, he could have left without fuss.but that didn't happen and he still wished to cause dramaonce he left.
    And as for trashtalk, it's your members who do it and start the flaming. Would be stupid not to expect some of ours to respond, no matter how much we tell them to stay out of WC.

Most of us don't have any personal issues with any of you guys, I don't know why this thing has grown to this extent, when we all could just try to have fun. It's a game, for gods sakes. No need for any of this. Can we hug? ;_;

you say it is defiance who starts all the flaming, That there is total BS . both side have started it equal amount of times for equally stupid reasons . i don't have any issues with most the ppl in nem but there are some i can't stand for their stupid egos

No one else seems to have a problem with it except Defiance, though. Which is funny, cus it wasn't even their TW.

why was darkside pulled up in the first question ?
    darkness was pulled in because someone in the higher brackets in Nem had clearly said that darkness is the #2 faction in server while Nem had never said they were great and were #20
    To defiance:

STOP FEEDING THESE FORUMS POST. They're luring you in, to use your own words against you. I mean seriously guys. Have you noticed? everything you say is being use against you? the winning,s the tw pay being questioned publicly when they're not EVEN in the faction, the recruitment even. [/Qoute]

Its to late to stop the shark after its already sunk its teeth in the bait.

BDoomed, only word I got for your argument is ludicrous. How would Nemesis know Darkness_ TW would be 20min roll w/o trying it? I would still say fathers day weekend on 2pm slot didnt show much of what Darkness_ can pull while we were having just as much ppl showing up as we did against Defiance. And well, Broski pretty much went there already so I really dont need to mock the post further.

why should Cursed be responsible for making things fun ? its clear he wants land first and foremost. a challenging tw is a secondary objective, take steps to get it ? should we kick half of our best people and give then to Nem to make it more challenging? No because they would have joined Nem on the own accord if they wanted to, some of them have but we didn't stop them. those who haven't left have stayed for their own reasons.
    and at least Alesanja puts more thought into then what you have.
    I was trying my hardest to stay out of this but i really cant. So much has been said that is just funny, stupid, and or annoying. One major thing have to say is, Zheii said something about how 1 defiance player dies in pk, a bunch show up. I was pking a few weeks ago to hang out with some friends. I was killed over and over by SEVERAL nemsis people. why? because they even asked me to go QQ to faction for them and send out more defiance people.

I have had people mention this to me before star, some of our members have been killed or ganked namely by nem members for no reason while doing their daily quests, sure its their own problem for being in white name but most of them don't even care because its to much drama. if our member did come to back them up it is mostly because they a friends, but this issue is show that nem is insisting on a fight with out members.

This post would be seen as biased but there is hardly one which isn't

Ayanab
    Stupid forum where is my avatar
    Ps. Defiance R> 100 + for more information visit http://defiance-pwi.shivtr.com/
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Kavannas
    Pandanonium
    Zheii
    Sky_Pegasisc (+10 josd? idk)
    xRyaNoFHeLL
    Katanyiaa (left early) (josd)
    Metalogue (left early) (still vit at this point? might've gone josd by then, I can't remember)
    gazarudy (left early)
    Thethirdhalf
    MrPuLsE
    WistaKitty
    Saiorexey
    OldManMagic (left early)
    Deadly_Nurse (g16)
    WhispeRB (g16)
    Jarkhen
    JakeDragonz
    /\/ala
    SaphiraDemon (g16)
    Toraah
    fumigator
    ElVee
    xRyaNoFHeLL

That's at most 3 josds, and an average gear level of ~r9r3+8 with no NW upgrades.

really? sonata didnt outgear them? even if pandora have twice or more size than u guys ?
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    really? sonata didnt outgear them? even if pandora have twice or more size than u guys ?

*shrug* You see who we had and who they had. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.
    105-103-102

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.