Official Notes/Observations for New Horizons - 1.30.14 UPDATED

Options

Comments

• c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    can you guys fix the glitch for sceret letter where we have to burn the letter its the new yellow quest we recently got but its glitched and will not let anyone burn the letter can you please fix that i enjoy questing and its annoying not being able to finish a chain quest that i spent a long time doing
  • c44102
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I have some old gluttonfowl cardboss records for cardboss in delta, summonobot is there but cant summon boss b:surrender
    I dont have quest in log but i could summon the boss without quest in the past or are the cardbosses gone ?

card bosses are not gone you have to make the cards using tome frags now so if you can get the tome frags for like 50k each then you can still make money off farming card bosses debaing on how much p stones go on your server
  • c44102
    edited January 2014
    Options
    can you guys fix the anamation for barbs my barb that i had premade before the update does nothing where if i make a new one it does a really cool anamation that i would like to see my normal one do
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    card bosses are not gone you have to make the cards using tome frags now so if you can get the tome frags for like 50k each then you can still make money off farming card bosses debaing on how much p stones go on your server

You didn't understand what he wrote- he has all the necessary cards to summon the boss, but the summon bot hasn't got an option to start the boss inside the dungeon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I don't know about Gluttonfowl, or using old records, but I've made Craggabro records since expansion and summoned and killed the card boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Zaccy - Raging Tide
    Zaccy - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    7. violet dance mode cleric skills appear to be missing and skill functionality may have changed???? And the 10% hp boost has been changed to a 10 hp boost. The debuffs don't work on ? mobs. Skill seems to be working from old skill description, which has been changed to something different. Need more information on this. Investigating

Ultraviolet Dance (as you are referring to the skill that increases max HP - normal Violet Dance does not do that) increases max HP based on level (as it says in its description) NOT a 10% HP boost. As you can normally only learn this skill at level 100+, it makes sense that the HP increase is tiny/non-existent/negligible below level 100 after reawakening.
    The Auroras (previously Arrays) do not work on ? mobs because ? mobs are effectively more than 5 levels higher than any player thus this debuff would not work on them as has always been the 5 levels higher maximum requirement.
    As for the other debuffs, all of them work for me. And no functionality seems to have been lost for me.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I have some old gluttonfowl cardboss records for cardboss in delta, summonobot is there but cant summon boss b:surrender
    I dont have quest in log but i could summon the boss without quest in the past or are the cardbosses gone ?

It seems lvl90 is required to summon the boss.... b:shutup
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Paging DefenderOfDreams... check your PM inbox, please. :) I'd like a response on the mold issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Drakenfeld - Morai
    Drakenfeld - Morai Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So less then 24 hours till we can no longer use Abs Notes

rollback_zpsbc76b5a7.png
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So less then 24 hours till we can no longer use Abs Notes

rollback_zpsbc76b5a7.png

We never got those for the rollback on Arch, so I highly doubt you'll get any.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

6. Coin drops seem to be missing in many low level fuben/bounty hunter dungeons. bug or negative change?

Can we get an update on the items still sadly sitting in white, the coin drops don't seem to be missing they are missing

surely Wanamei can answer either yes we removed them or oopsy we don't know where the money went, surely things can't be that bad at PW that they can't afford to drop a few coins in the low dungeons to help the lowbees with gear repairs b:surrender

I'm starting to think we need to call an auditor in to see who's siphoning off the dungeon coin b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ok Venus..seriously? Dark red text on dark brown background? or i need to change the theme of forum to see the posts? is it possible to change it? tou i dont want to change it...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I can read it just fine, even without highlighting it.

Though you're talking to the wrong person regardless:
    Please note that any text in [RED] is commentary from DefenderofDreams.

b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I can read it just fine, even without highlighting it.

Though you're talking to the wrong person regardless:

b:chuckle

That red is actually Ok, but when he posts "Updates", that Dark Red is just so... dark :S but still yes, should be referred to DoD I guess :P
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    19. 3 star quality drops from Eden and Brim charge an outdated fee Cannot Reproduce; Needs further clarification

The 3* drops from Eden and Brim (not sure what grade they are), and level 11 3* weapons I made trying to get 2*s for level 8 blacksmith, now decompose to a handful of perfect stones, but still charge the same fee as when they decomposed to a similar number of mirage celestones. This probably is the same as the level 12 OHT 3*s:
    Misc Problems
    2. Certain 3 star OHT gear decomposes into 5 p.stones instead of mirage stones. Unclear if this is a bug as this is less p.stones than 2 star equipment. [CN intentional change]

Since there are no longer any 3*s that decompose to mirages, can we please get the fee removed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsilKaN - Harshlands
    AsilKaN - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i lost this "http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/40913" item. and cant trash quest. i cant finished. i got still "Time for the Living" quest in my quest book. i must do it "http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/30477" but i didnt have letter. i thought i sold it npc. cuz its seems like "Attendance Sheet" (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20491). Pls help me. send me "http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/40913" or let me trash "Time for the Living" quest for taking again "http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/30475" quest for letter. Thank you. İ prefer can trash the quest and do it again.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You'll have to send in a ticket, the people on the forums can't help you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leojoltleoleo
    leojoltleoleo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Cleric new skill from primal world has a glich, it s missing the Reg Buff
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Cleric new skill from primal world has a glich, it s missing the Reg Buff

Not a glitch. You get a boost in MP regen to 20/sec and in exchange the HP regen is no longer part of the mass buff.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • leojoltleoleo
    leojoltleoleo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Not a glitch. You get a boost in MP regen to 20/sec and in exchange the HP regen is no longer part of the mass buff.

Really??

Sorry, I thought it was a glich.
    Thank you for the help OPKossy
  • NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver
    NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Why did we have a maintenance that changed the name of Celestial Guardian's Seal to lessen confusion on it being a seal when it was promptly changed to Guardian's Seal when demoned/saged? It seems a bit pointless if it's still got Seal in it when it's a changed to keep it from being confused with seals....just an observation.
    "Why blind them with Brilliance when you can baffle them with Bullsh*t"~

"Can't fight a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." ;D
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The new skill book to learn Dragon Rising, the new BM skill says you need Drake Bash and Mage bane at sage or demon, but you also need Piercing Winds for it, and the book description doesn't show it.

EDIT: It looks like this is supposed to be fixed (not 100% sure though) on the upcomming patch, but anyways, I'll let this here as a reminder.
  • Blue__Lycan - Sanctuary
    Blue__Lycan - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The new Sunder for barbs, is missing it's sound effect.
  • Zaccy - Raging Tide
    Zaccy - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Positive
    8. Morai daily quests' experience, prestige, and influence reward increased significantly

I have not noticed an increase in influence; it still remains 30 influence per day or 50 with the emperor's letter quest. Prestige clearly has increased though.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I have not noticed an increase in influence; it still remains 30 influence per day or 50 with the emperor's letter quest. Prestige clearly has increased though.

This needs to be taken care of yes. I had HEARD that the influence would be increased to make it faster to get up there but i havent seen a change either and its annoying taking so long to lvl that up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

If you use celestial guardian seal to add your hp regen buff it removes the mp buff from pantheon blessing.
    Not to mention getting the sage version of celesetial guardian seal is extremely rare.

As cleric i have to say it is extremely annoying i have to use pantheon blessing and celestial guardian seal while i still haven't got the sage version of it. clerics do not benefit as any other chars from reawakening becouse there not farmers and getting exp is a nightmare on cleric class if your G16 geared ... becouse clerics still cannot solo run fc on reawakening while a G16 geared seeker goes with level 1 char straight away in fc and level up there for a example.

Clerics are clearly the underdogs of all classes if you compare it to other classes that are G16 geared.

This removing of the hp reg buff from skills feel like a to big nerf and i wished i never learned the new pantheon blessing.

+ a other side note... RB is never used and only used in FC and this skill is not even worthy to learn from the new skills.

New BB the loading time takes to long and many other players complain that they are about to get killed while im still channeling my BB, and instantly you loose the 2 Sparks now when your channeling the new BB and not like the old BB it removes the 2 Sparks when BB is activated.
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    spring festival is broken, or no one know what to do
  • bitza20
    bitza20 Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    Options
    That's in the patch notes actually. Although the hour limitation isnt so I'll add that.
    the bot system auto spiritual cultivationis not workingb:victory me character stop after using spark and me veno stoping after using summoner spiritb:surrender
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Is Lunar TM still active?
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Lady wraith continue being called "Yourname" in the war avatar book and war avatar card
This discussion has been closed.