Official Notes/Observations for New Horizons - 1.30.14 UPDATED

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Reawaken NPC guide says that the Ancient Demon Tome will automatically awaken when you reach LV105. I hit 105x3 and the book is still sleeping.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    18. Coordinate Assistant doesn't work in primal world Cannot reproduce; Note:There are not many NPCs away from Kirin Town, so it will be sparse as not every NPC has a slot in the Co-ord. Assist.

I think this was phrased a bit unfortunate: Cords Assistant works, but you can't input target locations yourself. Presets is just an empty list outside towns like Kirin Town.
    when trying to put in target cords: put cords, click the arrow to set it, nothing happens. (already saved cords is <5)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Reawaken NPC guide says that the Ancient Demon Tome will automatically awaken when you reach LV105. I hit 105x3 and the book is still sleeping.

Of course it's still sleeping, you have no historical characters that are under 105 to edit. There's no reason for it to wake up. If you'd gone 105/100/105 it would have woken up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Moussaka - Morai
    Moussaka - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I missed 3 issues on the list:

1. ANY Skills that require no channeling (e.g. Venomancer's Summer Sprint) don't work with Auto-Cultivation, the char just stopps doing anything after buff is done. Sparking also sometimes stops char from doing anything.

2. The Animation from the Pet skill "Provoking" (purple flame) is shown twice, once on the mob the pet attacks and once on a mob that is standing far away that has been killed before and respawned

3. A similiar animation bug is showing up if I use Alter Magic/Physic on my BM in TT when I'm attacking the next spawned General Wurlord, he also is doing Alter Mag/Phy at the same time I do it
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I missed 3 issues on the list:

1. ANY Skills that require no channeling (e.g. Venomancer's Summer Sprint) don't work with Auto-Cultivation, the char just stopps doing anything after buff is done. Sparking also sometimes stops char from doing anything.
    Yep, any instant cast skills stop the Macro / bot - a work around is to setup the assist buff to a short cycle, say 3 - 4 seconds.

3. A similiar animation bug is showing up if I use Alter Magic/Physic on my BM in TT when I'm attacking the next spawned General Wurlord, he also is doing Alter Mag/Phy at the same time I do it
    Not just inside TT, when a Blade-master has any PVM targeted, and uses the Physical and magic marrows, the effect is displayed on the target as well as the Blade master.
  • Mustngstacey - Dreamweaver
    Mustngstacey - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Any idea whats going on with the flying pet glitch? Are they working on it?
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    prolly abit late but i just noticed on a new alt i pay 10times less coins to learn 1-39 skill then before be4 i would pay 15k coins for lv1 mastery and now only 1.5k
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Just want to say thank you. Obviously multiple issues to be resolved but appreciate all you have done. Be well
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Generally this skill is only used in PvE and the heal bonus from the demon version is nearly ineffective as seen from using my Demon wizard in PV, Delta, and FC. Reading it correctly, I should be receiving 1 500hp heal every 12 seconds of keeping it up. But when pulling 25+ mobs in a run, this heal is extremely ineffective. I believe, at some point, it would heal you with a 25% when it hit a mob, and since it hits every 3 seconds that's understandable, but it could heal lots depending on how many mobs you were tanking.
    Not sure when this nerf took place, but if this could be looked into, as I have not seen a single heal proc in the past 3+ months of having the skill and tanking lots of mobs.

Possible balancing solution: decrease the heal to 250hp over 3 seconds (like cleric heal over time: ironheart) with a 25% chance of proc-ing when it hits a mob.
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I don't want to make a new thread or anything.What is really new in last month or two is it easier to level faster?I see there are other worlds/servers can you now change them if you want?
  • Ionness - Archosaur
    Ionness - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I recently acquired Sage Black Voodoo. Upon looking at my attack level something didn't seem right, so I manually counted and found the Sage version wasn't being accounted for in my character calculation, I was missing three attack levels and it was still calculating as the level 10 version of the skill. A few days later, after conversing with GM's about the problem, I looked and the missing attack levels were there, to my relief. But they disappeared again and still haven't come back.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    It looks like Hyper Exps Exaustion time does NOT reduce exps gain while Reborn below lv 100.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rosesrpurple
    rosesrpurple Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I received an email from customer support telling me to send in a bug report . I was in Nation wars with an ending socre of 7356 and when all was said and done,it gave me no supply tokens for my efort. Please help me to fix this issue as I know I should have received supply tokens for the amount of points I had at the end
  • warrior9696
    warrior9696 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I have a problem,i lost my +6 daggers when i sent them in game to my friend.I think pwi was broken or something,or i do not understand how that happened.My friend checked his mailbox 100 times over,he even gave me his account to convince me that he didn't scammed me.And yes,of course i believed him.But that's not the idea..i still don't know what was wrong with pwi but it made me lost my daggers +6 equal to 250 mill's in game.I can't just get overwith i worked hard and i hope that i'll get my loss recovered.I don't think there's a way to get my daggers back,but i want my money invested into them back.b:sad
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    1).The Faction List or Faction Box whatever u call it looks little broken.
    2).Genie Skill Holy-Path graphics & sound is removed(i don't know it that was intended oor bug).
    3). There's no sound or music in-game atm.

So far i noticed this things which came with this patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Since the expansion has been out for awhile and we've had our first major bug fix patch, I'm taking this thread down now. Please post any new/remaining issues in the Quality Corner forum.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.