Rollback On Morai!!?

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Just curious....
    Have any of you guys read the ToS?
    ...You may not hold PWE responsible for any in-game feature or item loss. PWE does not guarantee the availability of any in-game items, any Services or any levels to players....
    22. Disclaimer of Warranties

YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
    (a) THE SERVICE, THE GAMES, THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PWE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICE, THE GAME AND THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN. PWE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, THE GAMES, THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, AVAILABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. PWE ALSO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE GAMES, THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
    (b) PWE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.

That's just a couple of key excerpts.

If you bother to read the whole thing, (something you should have done when signing up), you can easily see that it pretty much says that you don't actually own your accounts, you don't really have any rights, and PWE isn't responsible for your loss of anything in the game. Hell, it even states that they can simply shut down your accounts, or even the servers and still won't owe you a penny, and don't even have to give you a notice about it ahead of time.

Yes, there's issues.
    Yes, it's a major headache.
    Yes, you've lost stufff.

In the end though, you're playing a game hosted in the US, that's being rented by the main company in China. Our dev's here have hardly anything to do with the servers for PWI aside from managing the hardware and some other basic tasks.

Yes it sucks, Yes it's a pain. But really, get a life.
    It's a game. If you made the mistake of throwing money at it after reading the ToS, it's your bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just curious....

If you bother to read the whole thing, (something you should have done when signing up), you can easily see that it pretty much says that you don't actually own your accounts, you don't really have any rights, and PWE isn't responsible for your loss of anything in the game. Hell, it even states that they can simply shut down your accounts, or even the servers and still won't owe you a penny, and don't even have to give you a notice about it ahead of time.

Yes, there's issues.
    Yes, you've lost stufff.

In the end though, you're playing a game hosted in the US, that's being rented by the main company in China. Our dev's here have hardly anything to do with the servers for PWI aside from managing the hardware and some other basic tasks.

It's a game. If you made the mistake of throwing money at it after reading the ToS, it's your bad.

While this is completely true...it's still a big fail on the management side. They can ofc shut down anything. It's not like they owe us anything, yes. But they shouldn't forget that if we don't spend a dime on their game that they won't earn money as well.

It's not about that they have to fix things and give compansations because they are forced to by law or w/e, it's much more simple. If they don't, then they lose some of those that spend money on their game which eventually leads to their paychecks. It's a major mistake that they believe they could just **** up and no one cares...if the community just had the balls to stop charging for a while then they would be forced to do something...

But the com on morai is even more **** then the Com in the US...sorry to say that...but look at the prices for everything...thats the best example..just redicolous. We have so many no lifers here (yes even worse then myself by far), I guess only 5% are raging and the others barely noticed it or they simply don't care. It's always like that.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just curious....

Yes, there's issues.
    Yes, you've lost stufff.

when cospicuos amount of money\economic value are involved the ToS can gtfo, especially the term you highlighted that is a clear vexatious clause.

also you should consider to gtfo aswell since you are not affected by the rollback
    i had an estimated loss near in value to smt close to your prolly last quarter income

go away.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • rytzik
    rytzik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i can't belive, i join back last week and now lol .. lost at least 25 lvls and around 150 mio coins :O
  • jone40
    jone40 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Is there any possibility for us to get the levels back? And the other stuff ofc?
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited January 2014

I agree with you, but this last bit is a bit off. It's not a game, it's business. As long as people are thinking. "oh yea, it's only a game, so what...", things are not gonna change. If you bought, let's say, Windows OS, and things aren't working, you won't say "oh yea, it's just OS, so what, I'll just stop using PC", you will contact support and expect response and help. Same is with games, to us it's only some product we use (play) but for PWE it's business.
    So when something goes wrong in game, we should at least get decent response and we shouldn't wait weeks for it.
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Please people, yes, they did make a rollback, yes you lost a lot of gold but HONESTLY how many of you did really play during the time you got it? 2%?, not even that because the rest of you just put 540 munites into auto-cultivation and went afk for the day.

i passed all my days in FC, alll 10 activations = 10 runs = 30 minuts per run.

Thats my time playing during this 2 days.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    when cospicuos amount of money\economic value are involved the ToS can gtfo, especially the term you highlighted that is a clear vexatious clause.

also you should consider to gtfo aswell since you are not affected by the rollback
    i had an estimated loss near in value to smt close to your prolly last quarter income

go away.

why don't you GTFO with your **** attitude towards people who don't deserve it, you entitled moron?

turn that ragemode towards people who caused it. meanwhile I'ma be on my non affected server laughing at you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    How do you evaluate what you lost ?
    I saw nobody from the staff telling us the date used for that rollback. Does anyone know ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • zochips91
    zochips91 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    rollbacked to around 8 pm on sunday
  • crimxsonx
    crimxsonx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    To quit or not to quit,your call.Tell me what the compensation is...? f:confused
  • seethru
    seethru Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    PWI screws up, everytime they try to fix stuff... Better leave things with bugs next time, before you erase all the players database... Lol... Sad stuff what happened, but i can only laugh at this so called "professionals"...
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited January 2014
    How do you evaluate what you lost ?
    I saw nobody from the staff telling us the date used for that rollback. Does anyone know ?

for what i see, it was rollback to somewhere in day 5
    i know because thats the day i reached 100, and i am in the beggining of that level again, so... yeah, somewhere on day 5
  • gakekasai18
    gakekasai18 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OK people.

Lets talk about a rollback just a little and what you think you are entitled too and what your not entitled too.

Arch server was functioning fine, then maint hits. We come back to losing everything 9 days back roughly *not going to look at exact date and time of loss*. We technically are only entitled to getting real money back that was spent, and not a penny more.

Since the PWI staff did not see this coming, we received compensation. And you all know what that turned into *a **** storm worse then obama care*.

Your server has been acting up for a while now *looks at forum for the qqing*. You get a 2 day rollback roughly and expect compensation and so on.

Heres one issue i see, you say instances you couldnt get into.... All you could do is culti farm and a few other things... You talk about how broken the server actually was....

BUT BUT BUT looking at the qq post about everything lost, you all seemed pretty damn active supposedly with all the tt farming and coin spendying. *This does not include the idiot catshopaholics spending real money on a supposed broken server*

Case and point, since it was only a 2 day rollback, your guys statement about all these great things you lost in just 2 days of a completely broken server, and the lack of remembering what happen the last time PWI tried to compensate for an unexpected issue, you should be thankful it wasnt a complete rollback to lvl1, and or a loss of everything.

If you hate the game that much, just leave and stop going to other servers and trolling world chat looking for answers. Wait like arch had to for gms to respond to your baby crying, and see if the problems are resolved. If not, STOP PLAYING THE GAME! That should compensate you for lack of a social life and let you out the front door now!
  • Tiberius - Morai
    Tiberius - Morai Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Great!!!!....So i lost 5+ A-Class Cards and 3 S class cards ,think it is just plain better to quit.....*** this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rcilis-HT
  • Tiberius - Morai
    edited January 2014
    OK people.

Lets talk about a rollback just a little and what you think you are entitled too and what your not entitled too.

Arch server was functioning fine, then maint hits. We come back to losing everything 9 days back roughly *not going to look at exact date and time of loss*. We technically are only entitled to getting real money back that was spent, and not a penny more.

Since the PWI staff did not see this coming, we received compensation. And you all know what that turned into *a **** storm worse then obama care*.

Your server has been acting up for a while now *looks at forum for the qqing*. You get a 2 day rollback roughly and expect compensation and so on.

Heres one issue i see, you say instances you couldnt get into.... All you could do is culti farm and a few other things... You talk about how broken the server actually was....

BUT BUT BUT looking at the qq post about everything lost, you all seemed pretty damn active supposedly with all the tt farming and coin spendying. *This does not include the idiot catshopaholics spending real money on a supposed broken server*

Case and point, since it was only a 2 day rollback, your guys statement about all these great things you lost in just 2 days of a completely broken server, and the lack of remembering what happen the last time PWI tried to compensate for an unexpected issue, you should be thankful it wasnt a complete rollback to lvl1, and or a loss of everything.

If you hate the game that much, just leave and stop going to other servers and trolling world chat looking for answers. Wait like arch had to for gms to respond to your baby crying, and see if the problems are resolved. If not, STOP PLAYING THE GAME! That should compensate you for lack of a social life and let you out the front door now!

Seriously gtfo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rcilis-HT
  • gakekasai18
    gakekasai18 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Seriously gtfo

Seriously, stop crying about a small rollback and be happy the problems are being worked on. If you used real money, like everyone else who has, you will get it back. Maybe use it on something better then crying about a FREE TO PLAY GAME when it doesnt go your way!
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Answer from french GM:

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1030932&postcount=16

Hello, As you have noticed we had a major problem with the service this morning. It is however not a roll-back despite the rumors but an unwanted problem. yet we continue to investigate the source of the problem and will soon be informed of the provisions that we will to address them. Again it is not a roll-back, you would be notified in advance if a drastic measure was taken. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Elazium - Morai
    Elazium - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Play until you see the point, where is the guarantee that this will not again? Developers do not even have unsubscribed over rollback 2 days down the drain, why this game? Tembolee in kidyvat money
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Answer from french GM:

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1030932&postcount=16

Hello, As you have noticed we had a major problem with the service this morning. It is however not a roll-back despite the rumors but an unwanted problem. yet we continue to investigate the source of the problem and will soon be informed of the provisions that we will to address them. Again it is not a roll-back, you would be notified in advance if a drastic measure was taken. Thanks

Yep The GErman CM wrote about the same. The Rollback wasn't intentional...lol...they are working on it...but what do they mean? o.o
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited January 2014
    b:laughb:cryb:laugh

NOT A ROLLBACK?
    Exp Lost, coins lost
    gold lost
    items lost
    meridian lost

player went to somewhere on sunday and they say "NOT A ROLLBACK"

WTF is this then?
  • Tiberius - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Seriously, stop crying about a small rollback and be happy the problems are being worked on. If you used real money, like everyone else who has, you will get it back. Maybe use it on something better then crying about a FREE TO PLAY GAME when it doesnt go your way!

crawl back to the hole you came from xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rcilis-HT
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    be happy the problems are being worked on.

who is working b:shocked
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited January 2014
    the aberration that just typed
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited January 2014
    crawl back to the hole you came from xD

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • diozos
    diozos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Seriously, stop crying about a small rollback and be happy the problems are being worked on
    Biggest. Joke. Ever.
    Rollback wasn't even intentional, no solution has been brought, they just hoped weekly maintenance would resolve everything. Ups it didn't. Oh ****, well, let's wait another week, maybe next maintenance will.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Can someone delete or ban these morons...geez...and guys don't click any link that not refers to PWI...wtf
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • FooFighters - Morai
    FooFighters - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Today is the day I stoped palying this game. bb
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Today is the day I stoped palying this game. bb