Rollback On Morai!!?

Options

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You guys better come up with some compensation...or you will loose lots of players.

The sad thing is that, no matter what they do, they don't loose a lot of players. And people still spend a lot of money on the game regardless of what happens.

As long as it stays like that, nothing will change in the ways they manage the game.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    The sad thing is that, no matter what they do, they don't loose a lot of players. And people still spend a lot of money on the game regardless of what happens.

They lost already much players. Morai Server is as of a server merge. From the start to the merge they lost much players. I think 50% or so. And since the merge they lost again approx. 50% of the players.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Sad but true, this might be better not asking about any kind of compensation...

I have a minor question regarding meridians, maybe someone might have an idea :
    On sunday I opened one more meridian. It's gonna be reset when I log back, but do you think that the gates to open will be at the same place as before ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Personally, I lost very little with the rollback, but I agree with certain people here that say that EU staff sucked up big time.

I mean, we barely got a post in the french forum (had to translate it with an online translator) and they didn't even bother either announcing the rollback or an explanation to all this!

I seriously want to know what the heck was up with the server (I've heard of network issues and memory issues...) and why they did a roll back. As much as some people here knows the workings of servers and can offer a detailed explanation, I want to hear it from the morons at the EU staff.

I don't ask for a compensation, but I'd love if the US staff drilled some common sense in the EU branch. Or hired better people.
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Am not logging back to pwi too soon. u ***'ed up me and all my friends :D If is up to me ur server could die xD u don't diserve players b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tiamen
    tiamen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Am not logging back to pwi too soon. u ***'ed up me and all my friends :D If is up to me ur server could die xD u don't diserve players b:chuckle

Soooo on that rollback i had lost

3 lvls on my alt sin (was 91 before is 88 atm)
    3 lvls on my alt cleric (99 before now 96 atm..)

80m cash which i got by selling glaive of vana (farmed for 2 months ...)

and as i know pwi will not get it back even if they give any sh.it reward like orbs,packs or whatever its still not worth time which i spend farming and exping my alts /cash

i guess thats time for BB

Well done perfect BUG world ^_^

since many weeks we couldnt even enter most of an instance,our main characters we couldnt use cause they were at morai which were one big bug.

Im just wondering why on different servers except EU we have ALL the time problems,while different servers dont have it x) b:angry

you don diserve for players like we. and its not only me and Mermi who wanna leave that game full of bugs and issues :) so great job

BTW Does this server has any gm,moderator ? LooooooooooooL
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I Demand to know what happened 2 days ago, what have you done there that justifies this rollback.
  • flawlessmeltdown
    flawlessmeltdown Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Sad but true, this might be better not asking about any kind of compensation...

I have a minor question regarding meridians, maybe someone might have an idea :
    On sunday I opened one more meridian. It's gonna be reset when I log back, but do you think that the gates to open will be at the same place as before ?

Nope, i opened 4 Meridians in a row (got lucky yesterday) , and they are all closed ,back to where it was before.
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Joe made a billion coins in those 2 days? Damn best money maker I've ever heard of.

Might need to count the digits a little more carefully.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nope, i opened 4 Meridians in a row (got lucky yesterday) , and they are all closed ,back to where it was before.

Yeah but I mean, if I remember where I clicked to get blue gates and click again on those same ones, will I get blue as well or can I now get red ones instead

Not sure if I'm clear enough and anyway I will have to try it.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yeah but I mean, if I remember where I clicked to get blue gates and click again on those same ones, will I get blue as well or can I now get red ones instead

Not sure if I'm clear enough and anyway I will have to try it.

They'll probably be red.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Joe made a billion coins in those 2 days? Damn best money maker I've ever heard of.

Might need to count the digits a little more carefully.

God Damn will you guys cut it. That wasn't even overstatement. If TT and everything would have worked 2 bil in 3 1/2 days! would have been possible without any problem with merchanting and stuff. So I just merched and did a lil bit of trading and stuff. Refined lots of stuffs.

It might be not so realistic but I count in the pure money one had to spend at current gold prices and sales to achieve refines for example. So some +7 and a +8 refine are already quite some money. Plus factor in the nearly 800 Event golds I got and calculate the value of possible charms from it.

It is nearly a billion. Yep. Do your maths. I never said what I was calculating nor that it were pure coins that I've lost. It was a value of 1bil. Counting that in...I know many ppl that lost way more...but thats another story.

Why do I always have to explain myself...god guys use common sense.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Vengeance - Lothranis
    Vengeance - Lothranis Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    At 8/01/2013 Morai servers got rolled back and no single GM didn't care
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    God Damn will you guys cut it. That wasn't even overstatement. If TT and everything would have worked 2 bil in 3 1/2 days! would have been possible without any problem with merchanting and stuff. So I just merched and did a lil bit of trading and stuff. Refined lots of stuffs.

It might be not so realistic but I count in the pure money one had to spend at current gold prices and sales to achieve refines for example. So some +7 and a +8 refine are already quite some money. Plus factor in the nearly 800 Event golds I got and calculate the value of possible charms from it.

It is nearly a billion. Yep. Do your maths. I never said what I was calculating nor that it were pure coins that I've lost. It was a value of 1bil. Counting that in...I know many ppl that lost way more...but thats another story.

So, are you full R9rr with decked out shards and refines or not?

Also, factoring in event gold and the charms you could get from it as in-game coins to the billions a day.
    Shiggy my diggy you just went full bait.
    At 8/01/2013 Morai servers got rolled back and no single GM didn't care

So all GM's cared \o/!
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    you guys still in your freakin minds cannot accept how MMO's work lol,rollbacks are always possible HAHAHAH man you babies.."oh my life my life ohhh!!b:cry "Oh my time!b:cry ....its snowing outside go out and play in it.

The GM's don't have to care..why..well because even if they said there will be a roll back people wil lstill have the same QQ.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

1). Every server has different economies and therefore you would need to explain yourself if it wasn't pure coin.

2). You can't count event gold. Because it's free. You get it for free. You don't get charms that would be tradable even if they were bought with actual gold anyway.

3). I don't know what kind of farked up economy you guys had on Morai, but 2bil from TT in three days? What kind of prices are you lot charging during 2x?
  • Braham - Morai
    Braham - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Please people, yes, they did make a rollback, yes you lost a lot of gold but HONESTLY how many of you did really play during the time you got it? 2%?, not even that because the rest of you just put 540 munites into auto-cultivation and went afk for the day.
  • AlucardH - Morai
    AlucardH - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    for real - i spend this 2 days farming TT 12 hour per day and sold a lot of gold mats making 200 mil . and time is gold you can get it back . and also our x2 is gone . and Fabu if it happens to you, you would be crying now , so you better just shut up :p it's not easy to waste time like this for nothing , or maybe we dont have a good life like yours . we are barely find a time to play and our time is gone now , no more holidays .
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    What The Actual **** I Am Rollbacked To Lvl 93 Unmarried And With 100 Gold Less And My Blessing Is About To Expire The Same

Server Boundary Rollbacked By 12% Omfg
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • gakekasai18
    gakekasai18 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    From Saturday to restart of server was rolled back and your betching..... Damn, try losing 9 days and then betch. Plus have a server with few issues other then lag so you could do more then farm culti.

Be happy they are working on it. We don't need another compensation fiasco considering how many abused it anyways and how many didn't even get compensation...
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    for real - i spend this 2 days farming TT 12 hour per day and sold a lot of gold mats making 200 mil . and time is gold you can get it back . and also our x2 is gone . and Fabu if it happens to you, you would be crying now , so you better just shut up :p it's not easy to waste time like this for nothing , or maybe we dont have a good life like yours . we are barely find a time to play and our time is gone now , no more holidays .

No you're wrong, some people just don't ****ing whine or care about lost pixels and realise that every moment spent in an MMO is wasted time you'll never get back, but we do it anyway because sometimes its fun. If you expect some kind of reward go somewhere else. Read the TOS, pwi pixels don't belong to you. Are you gonna cry when pwi servers shut down?
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    3). I don't know what kind of farked up economy you guys had on Morai, but 2bil from TT in three days? What kind of prices are you lot charging during 2x?

Let's just say that gold prices have touched the 3 millions at piece in the AH, while it never went below 2.7
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    What The Actual **** I Am Rollbacked To Lvl 93 Unmarried And With 100 Gold Less And My Blessing Is About To Expire The Same

Server Boundary Rollbacked By 12% Omfg

What's wrong Hot? I expected more rage from you then that xDDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • raiderkilleur
    raiderkilleur Posts: 4
    edited January 2014
    Options
    SlashSlayer :
    - 124 mil missing
    + Gem lv 7 & 8 missing
    + R8 recast armor missing
    + fc (exp) missing
    = GM ET TECHNICIENS USELESS =)
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    this is serious madness in these days i made countless trades i even got married the first time in 3 ****** years xD i was lvl 99 yesterday night with 3 days on dreamchaser neck
    now i am 93 with 3 days on dreamchaser neck

i lost around 60 Flowsilver S packs from the Flowsilver coins i bought thats 600mil man + 100 gold between wedding packs catalysts and i dont even remember

im opening a ******n ticket b:cry b:cry b:cry b:cry b:cry
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • AlucardH - Morai
    AlucardH - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    No you're wrong, some people just don't ****ing whine or care about lost pixels and realise that every moment spent in an MMO is wasted time you'll never get back, but we do it anyway because sometimes its fun. If you expect some kind of reward go somewhere else. Read the TOS, pwi pixels don't belong to you. Are you gonna cry when pwi servers shut down?

if server shut down it would be better from Rollback i won't login and see **** stuff like you login into hell ... please get a life.
  • jackopumpkin
    jackopumpkin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Raging time, i lost 2 of the 4 last meridians, i lost my lvl 1 to lvl 93 xp of 2nd reincarnation, and all the gold i've farmed.

EU's server GMs are inexistant, if we could ba attached to US it will be a great pleasure.

When we see that almost all players of Morai already posts their tickets on US forum, it would not be a big step.

Hoping for compensation, and no kidding (if i can get back my meridians too XD).

[EDIT] Next time you do a rollback please get your players (customers) informed !
  • Sobrio - Morai
    Sobrio - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    - 2 lv.
    - 35kk + -
    8 crafs itens t-t lv 90.robes.boots.glovers.
    -2 skill. yeah i crafs book.salvation.and magic pet.[sage]
    -arcane skill lv.morai pt.s
    3 weapons lv 80 t-t. etc.etc.

variours itens mats.bla.bla.bla.
    and ......b:shutup
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

LOL that made me spit my drink out, bravo good sir
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |