Options
    any bets how bad theyll **** up this time? b:laughb:surrender

in be4 they dlt all accounts... b:laughb:laugh ffs xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neptunuspt1
    neptunuspt1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    its better this maint dont stole my 2% from today... alreadu lose 4/5% for this ****** fun :(
  • skydiverlynx04
    skydiverlynx04 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i'll give them all my Orbs just so the game would work properly b:cry
  • MasterArcher - Momaganon
    MasterArcher - Momaganon Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    idk why... but Im scared b:shocked

If they F**k up and make my char lvl105 2nd reroll, I won't complain Deli b:chuckle
  • NinjaBG - Morai
    NinjaBG - Morai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    this server has won the trophy of most trouble 1 of all servers b:laugh
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It seems that the fun is beginning !

Let's wait for them to "fix" and reopen the server... but seriously who's gonna do 5 PV a day or spend several hours in FC/TT/whatever just after the "fix" ?

Good luck PWE, you'd better take care of the communication this time !
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • sylgja
    sylgja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The French gm promised to keep us informed, so guess it's a start. It's more than we've gotten so far.
  • Brett - Morai
    Brett - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    3 months until the senior roll of papyrus of the internet b:laugh then we can put all this behind us b:thanks
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Post from GM:

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1031072&postcount=28

We will now close the server for the duration of the investigation. We determined the source of the problem and will now solve. However, we must seek the help of our Chinese teams and for this reason the server will be closed until tomorrow morning at the earliest. If we believe that we can reopen the servers before we will keep you informed. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you informed of developments.

morai server had been neglected that much that now not even US staff could fix the issue and they had to go knock at PWRD door

well played
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So like why am i not surprised that PW f*cked up again.b:victory
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Wow. Leave it up to the ******* at PW to **** up, a **** up. Impressive.
    NGTUy53.png

• Vengeance - Lothranis
    Vengeance - Lothranis Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'll be happy if all is back like wensday night 1 am with no bugs and maybe some explainments and maybe a little reward for the suffering xd
  • Thrasherr - Harshlands
    Thrasherr - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Good luck pwi, but Im offb:angry
  • Brett - Morai
    Brett - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    morai server had been neglected that much that now not even US staff could fix the issue and they had to go knock at PWRD door

well played

It's a farce. I can't imagine them as anything other than a bunch of bumbling fools barely able to tie their own shoelaces. I think the management is made up of those kids at school who pulled their pants all the way down to the floor just to use the urnal, even though they were 14 years old b:chuckle
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well, glad that we got some news at least. I really don't understand why it took so long for a GM to communicate with us...

(and time to check out my forgotten toons in HT server for some fun till Morai is back online)
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well, glad that we got some news at least. I really don't understand why it took so long for a GM to communicate with us...

I think that the french GM who finally answered is now fully working for another title (Neverwinter). He was doing a good job before that and I guess that this is the management (his managers) who should be blamed
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Wouldn't surprise me considering even the CMs here are stretched across multiple games.

Anyways, try to keep this civil instead of a festering troll/flamefest with nothing but insults and that kind of ****. Cleaning it and the other threads is not something I'm exactly eager to repeat, but I'd rather not close this and redirect people to the french posts they may not understand.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    There are many players who just wanna know whats happening and why if their loose the stuff. Even if theyre not supporting it, they might accept their decision if PWE would just give us a reason and a warning, or about that bugs, at least an apologize.

But you cant really count the morai issue as a lack of communication since it wasnt even meant to be a rollback, so they certainly couldnt tell us before about it if its just another bug. Well, what i really wanna hear from them is " Sorry about that all, we messed up a lot, and we will explain why those bugs appeared so sudden . And we promise, when the next bigger patch is coming up we will TEST the servers before we bring them back online". Yeah, this is pretty much what they actually should have learned by now.

Though, i am ashamed of the Morai playerbase a bit. Im playing myself there and lost event gold etc but afterall, compared to the archosaur rollback we have some good cards now if they try to get it fixed. Of course its annyoing, but really if we take a look on the archo issue we see that it couldve been a lot worser. QQing a bit and be pissed of is understandable, but those posts filled with extremely insulting comments about the Staff AND other players is just stupid and childrish and it clearly shows that some people take PWI too seriously.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Not so nice when it happens to you, is it?

Just thought I would post that since I see several names in this post qqing, but when the same thing happened to us on Archosaur they told us to shut up, it was no big deal. Karma really is a b****

To everyone else, very sorry you lost your stuff. Been there and it's no fun. I hope they can fix it and give you those two days back unlike they were able to do for Archosaur. f:heart
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Wouldn't surprise me considering even the CMs here are stretched across multiple games.

Anyways, try to keep this civil instead of a festering troll/flamefest with nothing but insults and that kind of ****. Cleaning it and the other threads is not something I'm exactly eager to repeat, but I'd rather not close this and redirect people to the french posts they may not understand.

Yep, seems like the CMs are all running on a budget...shame on you PWE! Treat your CMs and GMs better!

Thank you again Kossy. I doubt that this resolution speed would have been possible without your efforts in the first place (:

I'm glad that they kinda accepted my advice to shut the server down (well atleast I posted this a few times xD dunno maybe it's a coincident) until they manage to get the old state back or w/e they need to fix this mess. I'm very surprised in a positive way (:
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    But you cant really count the morai issue as a lack of communication since it wasnt even meant to be a rollback, so they certainly couldnt tell us before about it if its just another bug.

You're right when saying they couldn't inform us about in the first place regarding a rollback that was not intented.
    However this can TOTALLY count as a lack of communication... I mean that after the restart they were saying that everything was now OK. Then people noticed the rollback but the announcement saying that the rollback wasn't intended came how many hours after that ?
    And at the end we don't even know if they made a backup before that restart/rollback or not.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • eva99
    eva99 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Oh Maria b:kiss
  • wizard#8056
    wizard#8056 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    b:cryb:shockedb:cry hopefully things will be fine again!! And with huge compensation... like maybe giving everyone abs notes for the days they did check in but lost due to rollback. And maybe like 4x exp on everything... The time related items are still counting down, you need to fix that to and give at least 72hour back
    b:bye
  • rexcroatorum
    rexcroatorum Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    if i lose some important stuffs, i will quit this game also.... b:surrender
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    norgie23 wrote: »
    b:cryb:shockedb:cry hopefully things will be fine again!! And with huge compensation... like maybe giving everyone abs notes for the days they did check in but lost due to rollback. And maybe like 4x exp on everything... The time related items are still counting down, you need to fix that to and give at least 72hour back
    b:bye

How about everyone gets a ticket for either a goldscratchcard (10k event gold) or an EXP-scratchcard? Seriously, i tried since they came out nearly every day to get something else than 1 event silver or 1k/5k EXP b:surrender
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • wizard#8056
    wizard#8056 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    How about everyone gets a ticket for either a goldscratchcard (10k event gold) or an EXP-scratchcard? Seriously, i tried since they came out nearly every day to get something else than 1 event silver or 1k/5k EXP b:surrender

Yeah that would be awesome as well.
    I did get 1mil exp once b:victory
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

The rates are stupidly low for anything not 1k exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ]
    eva99 wrote: »
    Oh Maria b:kiss

Rly ? here tooo? AHHAHA b:kissb:kissb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mindaugasltx
    mindaugasltx Posts: 0 Arc User