Rollback On Morai!!?

Options
167891012»

Comments

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    submit a ticket about whatever complaint you have about the rollback. This was started cuz one guy is QQing about the roll back....if you still have bugs that is good to note sure but this thread is just a big post of cry babies if u ask me. A roll back happened if you lost something because of it submit a ticket like your supposed to like we ALL have to you dont get an exception just cuz your server rolled back....trust me im sure Raging tide will be rolled back soon enough with how bad PWI has been at taking care of all these glitches.

its 2 days my tickets doesnt have any reply, i really wish your server wont suffer from such a dramatic unannounced unwanted unintended solution
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    its 2 days my tickets doesnt have any reply, i really wish your server wont suffer from such a dramatic unannounced unwanted unintended solution

TBH i could care less if they roll back lol. But that does stink sadly submitting tickets is a long and annoying process. You just gotta be patient and hope they answer soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    2 days? 3 to 5 business days is the usual delay between submitting a ticket and getting a reply from a human, and if this event has created a higher than normal volume of tickets it might take longer. (Also note that submitting a new ticket, or updating a pending ticket will send you back to the end of the line.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This is not a thread of people talking about their problems this was started as a big QQ oh no they did roll back and i want compensation. This is a QQ thread youre all just whining and complaining about your problems. If there are issues you have with the roll back you need to submit a ticket now QQ on threads. Also my server is messed up too just not as bad. In fact since this is the SECOND server to be rolled back im just waiting to hear they need to do that to all the server just a matter of time. So again ill ask why this thread is even still going when its just a bunch of QQ that shouldnt be on the forums. Mods close threads like this all the time.

Man, if you don't like seeing people rightfully getting mad and complaining, then just get out of here and be quiet. You are just making it worse.

Besides you are a big derp, so you have even less rights to tell other people what they should do.
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Funny cuz warsong is still bugged for Raging Tide too what else you got? im sure many of the "problems" u currently have after reset our on our server as well this is a QQ thread end of story. Have a nice day

gtfo still here, you have problems on your server, go there **** off piece of ****
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Man, if you don't like seeing people rightfully getting mad and complaining, then just get out of here and be quiet. You are just making it worse.

Besides you are a big derp, so you have even less rights to tell other people what they should do.

LOL so who gave you the right to tell me what my rights are? Also i am not telling them what to do really im just simply stating that this thread should be closed since it is a QQ thread and mods are supposed to keep those closed.

JW where your failed logic came from.

Also the forums are for everyone and this particular thread is just a big bunch of babies crying about things they lost from roll back. The only part of your post that was even remotely right was calling me a man...yes i am one ty for noticing.
    gtfo still here, you have problems on your server, go there **** off piece of ****

such vulgar, much hate, butthurt lots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    LOL so who gave you the right to tell me what my rights are? Also i am not telling them what to do really im just simply stating that this thread should be closed since it is a QQ thread and mods are supposed to keep those closed.

JW where your failed logic came from.

Also the forums are for everyone and this particular thread is just a big bunch of babies crying about things they lost from roll back. The only part of your post that was even remotely right was calling me a man...yes i am one ty for noticing.

such vulgar, much hate, butthurt lots

Hey, PWI Staff, please make this **** with a nice picture of a retarted teenager a mod, really, he is nice for the job...
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hey, PWI Staff, please make this **** with a nice picture of a retarted teenager a mod, really, he is nice for the job...

The maturity level of this post astounds me. Is that really the best insult u can give me? i mean really that hurts im QQing now....just like this entire thread is QQing the tears of all you babies in morai that are complaining on this thread cuz of a roll back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    With the insults going back and forth around this portion of the thread, I'll have to close it.

In the meantime, a sticky regarding the reroll on Morai can be found here.

~closed.
This discussion has been closed.