Rollback On Morai!!?

Options
Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Mod edit:
Hello Morai denizens,

As an update to this situation, we are currently in communication with our development team in china to resolve this issue without any further problems or delays.

We will keep you updated on this issue as soon as a resolution is reached.
Answer from french GM:

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1030932&postcount=16
Hello, As you have noticed we had a major problem with the service this morning. It is however not a roll-back despite the rumors but an unwanted problem. yet we continue to investigate the source of the problem and will soon be informed of the provisions that we will to address them. Again it is not a roll-back, you would be notified in advance if a drastic measure was taken. Thanks
Post from GM:

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1031072&postcount=28

We will now close the server for the duration of the investigation. We determined the source of the problem and will now solve. However, we must seek the help of our Chinese teams and for this reason the server will be closed until tomorrow morning at the earliest. If we believe that we can reopen the servers before we will keep you informed. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you informed of developments.

Now you can't be serious...you can't just be serious...you guys did a rollback? Any DQ point spend and the EXP neck from the dreamchaser packs are not resetted...this is not tolerable!

I'm glad they might have fixed the problem...but with a rollback...cmon >.< not like I lost nearly a BILLION coins now...

I need a little rage from time to time as well...seriously...that needs compansation big time!

EDIT: They rolled back to saturday...x2 is gone...all timed items are gone...everything is even more screwed up then before...oh well...ya I know what you think...endless complaints no matter what they do...but

NOT A SINGLE ONE EVER SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A ROLLBACK!!!!!
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• Dadanek - Morai
    Dadanek - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    well well well i was lv 85 last night just before maintenance,i had over 13 mil coins in the bag....now im back lv 77,5mils in the bag.Even boundary went back to like 45%....**** you guys for this that you even dont bother to inform us you gonna do a rollback....really
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yes they did a Rollback. things like this say to me: why do you play, get inactive.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Rollback appears to be approximately 2 days (judging from the missed checkins which I tend to do at midnight).

A headsup would have been nice. The rollback due to the failed Territory Wars is understandable. 3 free absence notices for all characters would also be nice now.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • NinjaBG - Morai
    NinjaBG - Morai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i took a 1 week break,probably i won't lose anyting..i hope
  • danasjucesutra
    danasjucesutra Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    We lost all our coins/tokens from nw, all exp all tt mats...Lol bro we lost a 2 days of our lifes!!! You must do something to make us intrested to play or if it goes this way ull have a ghost server with no mans on it!!!
  • hiq8
    hiq8 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I lost like 100 mil farming from TT and 12 hours playing thank a lot pw ... you ****ing idiots ..... Fix it back jerks.b:cryb:angry
  • Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    A headsup would have been nice. The rollback due to the failed Territory Wars is understandable.

What are you talking about lol, the people that won TW on saturday still have their lands while the attacks on monday are removed, what's that for understandable? Speak some sense please...
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Rollback appears to be approximately 2 days (judging from the missed checkins which I tend to do at midnight).

A headsup would have been nice. The rollback due to the failed Territory Wars is understandable. 3 free absence notices for all characters would also be nice now.

Who cares about the friggin TW? What about all the money lost...the trades you made you never can make again...standard rollback complaints..but it's true...whjat about the ones that got lucky and got some S cards...they will rage your as.ses off...Anything luck based...is screwed.

They can't do that...but they did...sorry to say and you know I'm normally very calm...but this is just too much. This is the responsibility from PWE Management as well. You guys better come up with some compensation...or you will loose lots of players. After all the troubles we had the last few days...all the time wasted...and then you kick us one more time...unbelievable.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • _DarkRipper_ - Morai
    _DarkRipper_ - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    without compensation im gone for good. **** this game,i rather play something that actually works b:angry
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    lol u know what? am not even disappointed ..is not like u guys ever fixed any **** lol u just make it worse. I just feel sorry for all those ppl that farmed this days(when they could and were not stuck ofc) ... rly got no words anymore and am even tired of raging is not like it will change anything.
    without compensation im gone for good. **** this game,i rather play something that actually works b:angry
    ^dat b:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You guys better come up with some compensation...or you will loose lots of players. After all the troubles we had the last few days...all the time wasted...and then you kick us one more time...unbelievable.

And this means not double drop. This mean Zen for the players that was the last days online.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Are you serious (I'm currently at work) ?

In the maintenance discussion they only talk about adding memory to the server, no rollback is mentionned.

Is this a bug or is it intended ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Maps - Lothranis
    Maps - Lothranis Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    They though, they would delete 3 days of gaming & ppl wouldn t notice...
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If they really just did a rollback and the problems occure in a few days again then you can really shut the server down. then really...just let it be.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Who cares about the friggin TW? What about all the money lost...the trades you made you never can make again...standard rollback complaints..but it's true...whjat about the ones that got lucky and got some S cards...they will rage your as.ses off...Anything luck based...is screwed.

They can't do that...but they did...sorry to say and you know I'm normally very calm...but this is just too much. This is the responsibility from PWE Management as well. You guys better come up with some compensation...or you will loose lots of players. After all the troubles we had the last few days...all the time wasted...and then you kick us one more time...unbelievable.

DUDE CHILL!
    first off, WHAT did you do in those 2 days? you farmed a billion coins? master of overstatement. we lost two day where nobody did anything at all. unless you autocultivated with 20 chars nonstop those 48 hours i highly doubt you made "a bil".
    the only person i feel bad for is the one that got a scroll of tome. everyone else lost a few levels..so what? still better than what happened to the people on archosaur.
    man man man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ... bloody listen to yourselves. You've lost the results of 2 days worth of playing a game. Aside from cash shop/evengold transactions (which you can file a support ticket for), what is the issue with repeating the activities you've done and regaining the wins you've made? Bunch of spoiled brats, the lot of you whiners. Doubt the admins will see you any differently.

That said, I'd like to hear an admin motivation for this rollback. I'm guessing the server had other problems and they may have had to recover it from a backup.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Wow, thats a hard cut, special because PWI showed in past, that they better want to avoid rollbacks.

Now it really happens with Morai Server, especially also not announced because of missing 1st level support from EU Server.
    - still no announcement on German forum
    - still no feedback after more than 24 hours about my german support ticket
    - still no feedback in US forums thread about full situation from EU Team

Only one result: There is missing the 1st level support.
    Therefore, I still vote for US 1st level support will take over responsibility of EU server.

Finally, raging will bring up no results because no one will listen to EU Server players.
    EU Support Team just treat us as cash cows and dont listen to any words or request from our side. It is no wonder, if some people will rage after such weired behaviour from EU Support Team and I urgently request more clarification about full situation of EU organization!

In detail, I can understand all people who are raging now and that they are hurted about time lost. I am also one person who lost several things:
    - Level up my 1st reincarnated char from 102 to 103 again via demon book
    (I leveled up on Sunday)
    - Gather more primeval blood to learn feather arma again (which I received on Tuesday). It will takes now several days longer ...
    - all business I did with gold and coins

In conclusion, I would expect that EU Support team will interact with Morai players to find possible solutions but even as we couldnt play nobody was there from EU team to help. So we only can decide: Stay and accept this service or leave.

It seems discussions will not help there, because EU Support team is not willing to support us with any further information.

I also want to precise, to say thank you to DoD and his technical team. I am sure that there were some relevant facts to do so and I am only unhappy with the colleagues who dont suppport us with more information.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This is just horrible... Is rollback only way you can fix things these days? And when we actually asked for it after whole +10 orbs fiasco you couldnt do it? Really disappointed!
    3 days of farming and life gone, and not to mention my pink wedding fashion I got yesterday after wedding ceremony... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    just ****ing great, someone bought my clean warsoul of earth 2sock for 30 mil. rollbacked and now i'll never get such a awesome sell...
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    My matchless wings i got... b:cry
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • AlucardH - Morai
    AlucardH - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    For real you better Fix it because you didn't tell us about it I want my stuff and money back , i don't want to waste my lifetime for your foolish exp. this is a criminal !
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    >3 day rollback on an unplayable server
    >people complain about lost progress when every instance in the game was broken so you couldn't do anything but auto-cultivate
    >complaining about AFK progress

To be very honest, people could've seen this coming, the server has been acting like **** the entire week, what did you expect? No it doesn't justify that they actually did a 3 day rollback, but still you have it somewhat in your own hands when it comes to securing your progress of gears.
    This is why I always screenshot everything I have at it's current state. Every upgrade I make, take a new screenshot of it.
    It's sad, but it's how I got my old stuff back in the past without any problems.

This is (part of) why the community is a cancer.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    DUDE CHILL!
    first off, WHAT did you do in those 2 days? you farmed a billion coins? master of overstatement. we lost two day where nobody did anything at all. unless you autocultivated with 20 chars nonstop those 48 hours i highly doubt you made "a bil".
    the only person i feel bad for is the one that got a scroll of tome. everyone else lost a few levels..so what? still better than what happened to the people on archosaur.
    man man man.

Nah it's called merchanting...and I got my r9 boots to +8 with mirs and tienkangs alone >.< with only 300 mirs...ya I lost a few Event Golds as well...but just think about all the play time wasted...

And yes it might be an overstatement...but I always calc in the average value of what I did and got (yes refining as well). Just what an average player would have paid to refine it with orbs and so on.

And I chilled all the time...now it's just enough. Let me rage for a while then I eventually cool down and everything is fine again (: but I'm feeling like raging now. One needs that from time to time.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
    edited January 2014
    Options
    everyone else lost a few levels..so what? still better than what happened to the people on archosaur.
    man man man.

So you mean it can come more bad then now? Then everybody should think about continue playing...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Inb4 roll back on every server.

Not sure what's wrong with servers lately >.> lots of them seem to be having issues, are we going to have the servers break one by one?

Seeing as Morai was mostly broken and I'd assume a lot of people didn't play much, the rollback is probably not as bad as it was with Archosaur. However, it does suck that you guys didn't get any sort of warning beforehand...

I don't think they might be doing a compensation for it though, seeing what happened last time...
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Now it really happens with Morai Server, especially also not announced because of missing 1st level support from EU Server.
    - still no announcement on German forum
    - still no feedback after more than 24 hours about my german support ticket
    - still no feedback in US forums thread about full situation from EU Team

Yes. I see it so too
  • AlucardH - Morai
    AlucardH - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Inb4 roll back on every server.

Not sure what's wrong with servers lately >.> lots of them seem to be having issues, are we going to have the servers break one by one?

Seeing as Morai was mostly broken and I'd assume a lot of people didn't play much, the rollback is probably not as bad as it was with Archosaur. However, it does suck that you guys didn't get any sort of warning beforehand...

I don't think they might be doing a compensation for it though, seeing what happened last time...

TT, lunar and FC were working missy and we farm a lot of **** there and it's like 75% of server were online + the people who couldn't log in they just were inside on of this bugged instances.
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    all the deals i did last days, all the levels i got in a non stop FC's meridian system i got, all that lost, all, but timed items didnt rolled back, so its even bigger the lost "Archosaur Glorious Treasure Box" countdown didnt got a rollback, like the xp talismans, all timed, so wtf is this ****?
    Are you joking?
  • CaIIysta - Morai
    CaIIysta - Morai Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Wow... cause rollback on Archosaur worked out so well for everyone, you guys thought to try the same on Morai? Really? You would think some people learn from their mistakes!!

b:angry
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Shut Down Server Right Now And Put It Has It Was Before Maintnance.

that was caps
This discussion has been closed.