Official Notes/Observations for New Horizons - 1.30.14 UPDATED

Options

Comments

• CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Please revert to the mold and 3 stars tradable drops from FB Bosses and revert the obtaining mirages from decomposing purple low lvl gear b:angry .
    "Now the molds are moved to mobs drop table" - what kind of joke is this ?? They had a mold chance even in 2008 still same as 0.0003% !! Please let me know when you kill a monster and you get a mold LOL and it would be great if you keep a count on them for a real statistic to see if that 0.0003 % chance really exists.

You guys, devs team chinese or americans are ruining the game, the game is dying , everyday less and less people are playing this game.More online games will launch in 2014 and they will be more competitive .Even some older games are when speaking about gameplay. And many people, specially the mature ones are not attracted by high textures or super awesome special FX. The gameplay it is more important.
    Example : Gothic game series, the last one, Gothic 4 (Arcania) has excellent textures but it is considered by the most players as a fail due to the non-attractive gameplay.
    Or the Skyrim crafting which is very dissapointing, the game community started to create mods to improve it.
    You have improved the game on some aspects since 2008 , but on some aspects you made it worse.No wonder why there are no more new players everyday, only the high lvls, their alts, alts of another alts doing only FCC and selling Book Skills all day long. (you could simply delete all the content and let the FCC instance , it's the same thing now, if i would do FCC all day long i could be 105 level 3 times since 2008 lol)

Players now let the poorly drops on the ground from FB bosses , DQ items, potions, even those bound gear thingies (UNABLE TO BE DECOMPOSED !!), where is the fun and satisfaction with an item from doing a boss ?

I started to play PWI in November 2008 when the Sanctuary server was really full , people was stealing mobs (KillingSteal=KS) to do quests, crying in world chat for a Jewelscalen or Eyes of Crimson help and waiting in line to kill Kimsa the Claw King or searching in auction house for a ring lvl 40 would list many possibilities to choose from ,, now the only populated town is Archosaur specially on evcents when people are logging back from other games such as star trek online or neverwinter.
    Now you can see in world chat players crying to buy materials ..lol..wow ..in 2008-2009 you wouldn't see something like this in world chat ..
    You can add hundreds of expansions/addons it's obviously people and veterans are not attracted by the game anymore.

-...revert the non-bound purple gear/molds drops from bosses, adding a roll for molds would be interesting also can avoid unpleasant discussion about picked-up mold , also i saw the bound yellow gear has better stats than the molds, you can increase the stats of the molds according to the dropped gear.
    - improve the crafting interface by adding probabilities of 100% (or least higher than actual one) to get an item ofc with a higher cost of materials
    - make a real/working queue dungeons system/interface like the Cryptic ones,create elite bosses/mobs to represent each mob type from lvl 1 to 104, such as the oracle bosses ones, but scattered around the map with a chance to drop a good item
    - add offline assignments variants to do for gear/items/potions
    - create a new Reputation with the elements - earth,water,fire,..to increase graduating player's resistance for elements, +2, +5, + 7, by doing special elemental quests or physical for the low physical classes
    - create an Arena PvP with queue for the lower levels too, +10 lvl, not RB players with a (balancing) server calculation of the average damage of the both rival teams.
    - create more character actions such as dance,etc
    - fix the Gluttonix pillar
    - lower the requirements for the DQ molds in needed Orders ( who's doing this quest chain anymore?)
    - add additional item reward for doing a Wanted Note quest,Man-at-Arms quests and Justice Envoy quests (dead quests..? who's doing these quests often/anymore ?)
    - add LAST LOCATION of the selected character before entering the game
    - do not remove the DQ Reward system and/or revert the prices of the DQ items.
    - create a new class (physical based damage) , dwarf , a mechanical based engineer race (light armor) which can summon small bots crafted and improved by them with a gemstone similar to the genies system, to help them in battle and able to use archer's slingshot ammo on their rifles.
    - create a new class (magical based damage) , druid , a wizardry based summoning race (arcane armor) which can raise and manipulate the wind, water, earth , summon fighting trees or raise roots from the ground to slow, poison, carnivorous plants to bite ..and why not to heal a bit the other players
    - create a new class such as : Demonologists - to manipulate the power and summon demons from hell
    - create a new class such as : Necromancer - to manipulate the power and summon undead beings from the Underworld.

and you'll see better results in game's wealth.

Otherwise due to less players everyday PWE will need to take extreme measures such as removing items, more bound gear/items to get more $$ from the remaining players and this will lead to a dead end.

(Off topic suggestion for PWE company : Buy Hellgate Global (Online) , the Hellgate game has lots of fans from all over the world.Their latest updates were released in December 2011)

Think about it.
    Thank you.
    Happy New Year everyone !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver
    FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Please revert to the mold and 3 stars tradable drops from FB Bosses and revert the obtaining mirages from decomposing purple low lvl gear b:angry .
    "Now the molds are moved to mobs drop table" - what kind of joke is this ?? They had a mold chance even in 2008 still same as 0.0003% !! Please let me know when you kill a monster and you get a mold LOL and it would be great if you keep a count on them for a real statistic to see if that 0.0003 % chance really exists.

You guys, devs team chinese or americans are ruining the game, the game is dying , everyday less and less people are playing this game.More online games will launch in 2014 and they will be more competitive .Even some older games are when speaking about gameplay. And many people, specially the mature ones are not attracted by high textures or super awesome special FX. The gameplay it is more important.
    Example : Gothic game series, the last one, Gothic 4 (Arcania) has excellent textures but it is considered by the most players as a fail due to the non-attractive gameplay.
    Or the Skyrim crafting which is very dissapointing, the game community started to create mods to improve it.
    You have improved the game on some aspects since 2008 , but on some aspects you made it worse.No wonder why there are no more new players everyday, only the high lvls, their alts, alts of another alts doing only FCC and selling Book Skills all day long. (you could simply delete all the content and let the FCC instance , it's the same thing now, if i would do FCC all day long i could be 105 level 3 times since 2008 lol)

Players now let the poorly drops on the ground from FB bosses , DQ items, potions, even those bound gear thingies (UNABLE TO BE DECOMPOSED !!), where is the fun and satisfaction with an item from doing a boss ?

I started to play PWI in November 2008 when the Sanctuary server was really full , people was stealing mobs (KillingSteal=KS) to do quests, crying in world chat for a Jewelscalen or Eyes of Crimson help and waiting in line to kill Kimsa the Claw King or searching in auction house for a ring lvl 40 would list many possibilities to choose from ,, now the only populated town is Archosaur specially on evcents when people are logging back from other games such as star trek online or neverwinter.
    Now you can see in world chat players crying to buy materials ..lol..wow ..in 2008-2009 you wouldn't see something like this in world chat ..
    You can add hundreds of expansions/addons it's obviously people and veterans are not attracted by the game anymore.

-...revert the non-bound purple gear/molds drops from bosses, adding a roll for molds would be interesting also can avoid unpleasant discussion about picked-up mold , also i saw the bound yellow gear has better stats than the molds, you can increase the stats of the molds according to the dropped gear.
    - improve the crafting interface by adding probabilities of 100% (or least higher than actual one) to get an item ofc with a higher cost of materials
    - make a real/working queue dungeons system/interface like the Cryptic ones,create elite bosses/mobs to represent each mob type from lvl 1 to 104, such as the oracle bosses ones, but scattered around the map with a chance to drop a good item
    - add offline assignments variants to do for gear/items/potions
    - create a new Reputation with the elements - earth,water,fire,..to increase graduating player's resistance for elements, +2, +5, + 7, by doing special elemental quests or physical for the low physical classes
    - create an Arena PvP with queue for the lower levels too, +10 lvl, not RB players with a (balancing) server calculation of the average damage of the both rival teams.
    - create more character actions such as dance,etc
    - fix the Gluttonix pillar
    - lower the requirements for the DQ molds in needed Orders ( who's doing this quest chain anymore?)
    - add additional item reward for doing a Wanted Note quest,Man-at-Arms quests and Justice Envoy quests (dead quests..? who's doing these quests often/anymore ?)
    - add LAST LOCATION of the selected character before entering the game
    - do not remove the DQ Reward system and/or revert the prices of the DQ items.
    - create a new class (physical based damage) , dwarf , a mechanical based engineer race (light armor) which can summon small bots crafted and improved by them with a gemstone similar to the genies system, to help them in battle and able to use archer's slingshot ammo on their rifles.
    - create a new class (magical based damage) , druid , a wizardry based summoning race (arcane armor) which can raise and manipulate the wind, water, earth , summon fighting trees or raise roots from the ground to slow, poison, carnivorous plants to bite ..and why not to heal a bit the other players
    - create a new class such as : Demonologists - to manipulate the power and summon demons from hell
    - create a new class such as : Necromancer - to manipulate the power and summon undead beings from the Underworld.

and you'll see better results in game's wealth.

Otherwise due to less players everyday PWE will need to take extreme measures such as removing items, more bound gear/items to get more $$ from the remaining players and this will lead to a dead end.

(Off topic suggestion for PWE company : Buy Hellgate Global (Online) , the Hellgate game has lots of fans from all over the world.Their latest updates were released in December 2011)

Think about it.
    Thank you.
    Happy New Year everyone !!

Bloody hell. We already have 2 classes who use summons/pets as aid. I think having more would just **** venos and mystics off. I like your ideas as long as the summons aren't healable/too much like mystics and venos. I think there's not much you can have in a new class without it being similar to an old one.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Looks like one of the boxes of apple pie in the faction base is missing in the alchemy labs.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    that's Just How It Works. Sins Get Less From All Cards, I Think.

You Got Some Nasty Skills With 10k Damage Included To Compesate.

Lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Warsong City continue having problems, we can't get to the last boss. also the "Explore Primal World" quest still broken when one reach Lord Tyrants Fortress, the npc is missed
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Not sure if it has been posted but what are the % chances of getting C, B, A cards from the silverflow palace rewards, the A chest and so on, so far I keep getting garbage.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Not sure if it has been posted but what are the % chances of getting C, B, A cards from the silverflow palace rewards, the A chest and so on, so far I keep getting garbage.

Astrelle provided the links in the database at some point, not sure where to look for them atm,sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

pwdatabase.com
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Few day's ago i've learned the new pantheon blessing and the new skill is missing the HP Regeneration buff from it, and my hourly buffs have disapeared.

This HP buff is a vital buff for everyone in the squad and including myself.

i'm pretty annoyed that the hp regeneration buff is removed.
    And i want to know if devs can fix the the new pantheon blessing, so we can get back the HP regeneration buff?

Thanks in advice
  • zionwarrior
    zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Appearently one of the new Primal World Daily quests requires you to be in PK mode to kill the monsters in the daily that get summoned. This HAS to be a bug because on a PvE server to play you should NEVER be forced to go in PK unless you want to especially for a quest. That is unacceptable and not okay.
    340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
    Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Appearently one of the new Primal World Daily quests requires you to be in PK mode to kill the monsters in the daily that get summoned. This HAS to be a bug because on a PvE server to play you should NEVER be forced to go in PK unless you want to especially for a quest. That is unacceptable and not okay.
    Not exactly....

Short answer: It's a China thing.

Long answer: The devs design content for PWCN first and... stuff anyone else gets is their own problem and on the back-burner so to speak. As the Chinese servers are all PvP servers, they see no issue or glitches. PvE servers, on the other hand, were an invention for PWI and not how the game was meant to be played. Hence things like issues in the veno instance for blue names, how "safe PK" areas can turn you pink if you accidentally AoE NPCs, and so on.

So the odds of them fixing this for us anytime soon are likely to be low as it doesn't affect the main version and they have no issue with it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    on the second reincarnation you cannot go past to dig quest (either lv 61 or 71 of the quest chain) because it says you don't have the required tool although none is needed.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Wendy_Fairyt - Harshlands
    Wendy_Fairyt - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    8. Orbs of cultivation now have a level 95 requisite and cannot be used on reincarnated characters

you can use them now but take 400k exp
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Dont know if someone wrote this before, didnt see it in the official notes ....
    "Force Log" is bugged. Sometimes it works, but it happened several times to me and some friends that whenever we tried to force log, it would just show "Account is lcurrently logged in" again and again instead of cutting all the accounts connections like it was before, what makes the option useless now.

Or atleast i hope this is a bug and not ment to be this way from now on.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Nipon - Raging Tide
    Nipon - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    wow sage bestial onslaught can Zerk! now i just notice b:shocked after 4-5 years bug now it's fixed b:cry
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Does anyone get Wizard Slaves for morai daily? Cause i havent since the new update o.o
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Few day's ago i've learned the new pantheon blessing and the new skill is missing the HP Regeneration buff from it, and my hourly buffs have disapeared.

This HP buff is a vital buff for everyone in the squad and including myself.

i'm pretty annoyed that the hp regeneration buff is removed.
    And i want to know if devs can fix the the new pantheon blessing, so we can get back the HP regeneration buff?

Thanks in advice

This is not a bug. It is not missing the HP skill, it is a new skill that has never had it. The description of the skill clearly states that there is only an increase of mp regen and no hp. Taking these new skills is always something you should think hard about, since we've known from the outset that you lose your old ones.

That said, just toss on the Guardian's Seal single buff before you aoe buff and you get everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Cenminator, Watcher of Chasm and deiciter black seem to have regained their drops, yet the HP for Cenminator and watcher of chasm remain 10% of what the original world bosses have.

Seems kinda stupid to me.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Does anyone get Wizard Slaves for morai daily? Cause i havent since the new update o.o

I got slaves yesterday (RT server, I think everyone on same server and in same order gets the same timed daily.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I got slaves yesterday (RT server, I think everyone on same server and in same order gets the same timed daily.)

do you get it more often than Glimmering or less often? cause it seemed to me Slaves was the common of the two till the update o.o
  • Ceelestin - Morai
    Ceelestin - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    14. Trophy Mode for Wraithgate and Hallucinatory Trench have been removed

Removed permanently...or there still is a chance to get them back.....? :(
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    do you get it more often than Glimmering or less often? cause it seemed to me Slaves was the common of the two till the update o.o

Of the few times I've done it since the update (spent most of the time leveling back up semi-leisurely), I got bulls twice, glimmering once and slaves once.

Possible issue with the update: After reawakening the second time, the bank and account stash would spontaneously close after a few seconds. It cleared up when I relogged, and might have been because I'd had the client running too long, but it's the first time I'd ever seen that behavior.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    inputting coords doesnt work in primal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Mayfly, a factionmate had the same issue a few days ago so something seems to be going on with banks o_o

Also, sanc has had the wizard slaves for like 95% of the time before expansion. Now I barely saw them at all o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pipaself - Archosaur
    Pipaself - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Archer skill reducing hp "Sharpened Tooth Arrow" doesnt work on Morai bosses, and Flowsilver Palace Bosses, at the moment.

So please fix it, because we, archers, dont need this skill just for mobs, and if it works on some bosses has to work others bosses.

It is unfair b:sad
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    13. The second reincarnation's quest chain cannot be completed (can't dig item needed to progress)

The specific quest is "Guard the Camp" subquest "Time for the Living", where you're supposed to burn the letter from Miss Oog at the ignition site outside the Valley of Disaster. You get the pickaxe cursor when you hover your cursor over the ignition site, but it won't let you actually interact with it. (I hadn't seen this information provided by anyone previously, and being this specific ought to help them find the problem rather than the very vague description in the list quoted above.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The specific quest is "Guard the Camp" subquest "Time for the Living", where you're supposed to burn the letter from Miss Oog at the ignition site outside the Valley of Disaster. You get the pickaxe cursor when you hover your cursor over the ignition site, but it won't let you actually interact with it. (I hadn't seen this information provided by anyone previously, and being this specific ought to help them find the problem rather than the very vague description in the list quoted above.)

Fixed the description, thanks.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Not sure if this has been the case since expansion, however my faction did a Trial 4 today, I dug the chest after the boss was killed and got the usual Hapatizon Whetstone Pouch (bound, expires when leaving area). I opened it to get 8 Hapatizon Whetstone Packs that are tradable, however they expire when leaving the area. I don't think they used to expire.
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Removed permanently...or there still is a chance to get them back.....? :(

Yes they are removed permanently, their supposed reasoning for this was that for Nuema farming instances have to be able to be solo able for just about everyone, but its only been the case for some over others. Also to line PWI's pockets better cuz a lot of players were getting around buying a WTLG pack item and instead paying like 5m for an interval cape for aps. LGTM is still in but also not the average player can just go in and do this, most top teir factions and players farm the 67% def charms from LGTM and not the cape. But LGTM runs can totally be a thing just have to be 95+ and figuring prices and how many players you can bring along is tough, cuz its not easy.
This discussion has been closed.