New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Options

Comments

• Virtualoid - Dreamweaver
    Virtualoid - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I love EU but I'm so not looking forward to doing this with random people. Urgh.

This ^

First weeks will be a pain untill slow people learn to not leave their respective areas... ._.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:cry They are killing bh snake?

b:cry I liked that bh b:sad

Are they taking Cannon too?
  • yilvu
    yilvu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    why is sins skill so OP, isn't sage tidal and 70% crit + double damage good enough? .. raising their skills damage so high that even physical classes can't tank one hit. they're the one who need to be nerfed.

If you played PWV, when every one is equal gears, psychics are the weakest class... do they really need to be nerfed more? they don't really do damage to anyone equal geared. (i.e psy hits sin 1-3k, sin hits psy 6-16k+).

b:angry pwi is unbalanced.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I love EU but I'm so not looking forward to doing this with random people. Urgh.

This...
    I'm usually open to accept randoms in squads but EU is that one instance that I just refuse to. I want to keep my sanity b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • _Finder_ - Lost City
    _Finder_ - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    yilvu wrote: »
    why is sins skill so OP, isn't sage tidal and 70% crit + double damage good enough? .. raising their skills damage so high that even physical classes can't tank one hit. they're the one who need to be nerfed.

If you played PWV, when every one is equal gears, psychics are the weakest class... do they really need to be nerfed more? they don't really do damage to anyone equal geared. (i.e psy hits sin 1-3k, sin hits psy 6-16k+).

b:angry pwi is unbalanced.

i agree. Pwi class ranking (in order from best to worst): S class: Assassins. A class: Wizard, Blademaster, Seeker. B class: Archer, Venomancer, Psychic. C class: Barbarian, Cleric, Mystic.

i know is hard for any game to have true balance and there always going to be better classes then other. it just sucks for B and C classes having to gear themselves 2 times harder in order to kill the more advantage classes.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

BH100 now gives 800k xp and BH metal is replaced with BH Endless Universe (not AEU) (1.2mxp for this one)

Asty, do you mean BH 100 gives exp as a bonus, along with the random rewards? Or are we talking BH2?

Shameless bump for Asterelle to see b:surrender .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i agree. Pwi class ranking (in order from best to worst): S class: Assassins. A class: Wizard, Blademaster, Seeker. B class: Archer, Venomancer, Psychic. C class: Barbarian, Cleric, Mystic.

Reverse those rankings and you'd be a lot closer to what it actually is.

You play mystic and haven't noticed how broken they are? b:bye
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

LMAO I have a mystic friend who can kick my **** anytime she wants to xD and there's a 2 lvl difference between us... try again on that logic.

NO Class is better than others pvp, each has their own strength and weakness... its how you play the character that = fail or success.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i figured another good question if your 105 and your genie is to can you still use it when you go back to lvl 1 or does it just get useless and best to make a sick exp cube from it to make some new genies b:laugh
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    well if the system still recognizes u as ur highest lvl attained then i'd say yes u can still use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    sm3ag0l wrote: »
    i figured another good question if your 105 and your genie is to can you still use it when you go back to lvl 1 or does it just get useless and best to make a sick exp cube from it to make some new genies b:laugh

Your genie can still be used after reawakening (just like any other equipment that doesn't require minimum stats.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

i know is hard for any game to have true balance and there always going to be better classes then other. it just sucks for B and C classes having to gear themselves 2 times harder in order to kill the more advantage classes.

what a load of ****.

here's the actual ranking:

1. Archers.

2. everyone else.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    PWE being lazy cause we updating ourselves, they havnt even released an special expansion site like last time b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • niiiiiiiiilsson
    niiiiiiiiilsson Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hi its that new items will be more powerful than rrr9? i heard something called "s6" will be stronger than rrr9... its that true? becose all rrr9 including me will be mad becose of that ...
  • lyukung
    lyukung Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hi its that new items will be more powerful than rrr9? i heard something called "s6" will be stronger than rrr9... its that true? becose all rrr9 including me will be mad becose of that ...

Yes, it will be 2x stronger and cheaper to make.

Now you can just QQ and rage-quit before December 18th b:bye
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So I haven't read every reply in this thread, but I've been checking on it every few days and reading a few pages each time.. but tell me if my understanding is as up to date as possible on the reincarnation system.

You have to be 100+ to reincarnate, and get extra stat points when you revert (76 for level 105?). Almost all of the saved up exp stuff is unlikely to work save celestial tiger packs and a few other odds and ends. We don't know yet if quests can be saved up to be turned in after reincarnating, and there is a rumor that we will not be able to enter frost until level 75. The reasons to reincarnate are for extra stat points, because it is a prerequisite for new skills, and you get some passive buff with pdef/mdef/crit. As far as I know, the only advantage to the second reincarnation is a better passive buff (now 16% pdef/mdef and 2% crit rather than 8/8/1). So it seems like the desired path right now is 105 -> 1 -> 100 -> 1 -> 105.

Is there anything that I said here that is incorrect, or am I missing something important? Also, are we able to get into places like morai/OHT etc?
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So I haven't read every reply in this thread, but I've been checking on it every few days and reading a few pages each time.. but tell me if my understanding is as up to date as possible on the reincarnation system.

You have to be 100+ to reincarnate, and get extra stat points when you revert (76 for level 105?). Almost all of the saved up exp stuff is unlikely to work save celestial tiger packs and a few other odds and ends. We don't know yet if quests can be saved up to be turned in after reincarnating, and there is a rumor that we will not be able to enter frost until level 75. The reasons to reincarnate are for extra stat points, because it is a prerequisite for new skills, and you get some passive buff with pdef/mdef/crit. As far as I know, the only advantage to the second reincarnation is a better passive buff (now 16% pdef/mdef and 2% crit rather than 8/8/1). So it seems like the desired path right now is 105 -> 1 -> 100 -> 1 -> 105.

Is there anything that I said here that is incorrect, or am I missing something important? Also, are we able to get into places like morai/OHT etc?

Those are exactly my questions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    What exactly is this passive buff upon the 2nd reincarnation, a new buff altogether or just amps our normal passives like masteries and such?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So it seems like the desired path right now is 105 -> 1 -> 100 -> 1 -> 105.

It seems like the second 105 is extraneous, as you're treated as your historical highest level for most things you care about.

I'm 102, I plan on going 102->1->105->1. Seems leveling to 105 will be faster with the extra stats and bonuses from reincarnating the first time.
  • bigchewy
    bigchewy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This is purely speculation on my part because we wont know until it happens right? but I've been thinking maybe this expansion will be taking a leaf from another MMO, not 'THAT' MMO but another one made by the same company (technically its not an MMO but if u know the game, you know what I mean). Essentially you hit lvl cap, in our case 105, then you still gain lvls from exp but they go by a different name (lets say, hmmm, paragon levels), you stay the same lvl but you get the perks of leveling but this won't be the standard 5 stat points per level.

So in the case of PWI, you would have your level as is now then you Reincarnate and start gaining levels again. You could say my normal lvl is 105 and my reincarnate level is xxx, the benefits of your reincarnate lvl would be determined by your normal level. All gear/genie etc that you gained now would still be usable as your normal level hasn't changed and still meets the appropriate level requirement, its only the reincarnate level that would change. And maybe the same would happen again when/if you reincarnate for a second time.

Maybe someone said it but I haven't read every page in this thread, anyway it's just a idea but for good or worse I'm interested to see what happens what happens after maintenance.
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, show us last patch
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, show us last patch
    Don't be so bossy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Can we get a 5x EXP event to promote this expansion, and so I can hit lvl 105 quicker? As do others that want to reincarnate at 105 that are not 105 yet.

b:cute

Big LOL, and sounds brilliant, should go in the suggestion box!b:chuckle and while we're at it how about sum +10 orbs for ppl on here 2+ years! Oops, we'll leave that 1 out!b:laugh But on the "serious" side, i've seriously been amused and and a bit more informed from this thread(too many good, n just about rofl, comments to quote unfortunately)! TY all! b:victory
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Do you know if these
    Hey guys does anyone know what the defense and attack level blessings from the Overseer's in nation wars? There is an HP buff for all the brackets.

I know there is the following brackets

60-69
    97 attack levels, 110 defense levels

70-79

56 attack levels, 50 defense levels

80-89

30 attack levels, 30 defense levels

90-95

15 attack levels, 15 defense levels

96-99

17 attack, 10 defense

These are what I know so far. Anyone else noticed what the boost is for the other level ranges?

Will be usable in nation wars by level reincarnated level 60s in r999 armor?

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Do you know if these

Will be usable in nation wars by level reincarnated level 60s in r999 armor?

I've been wondering this too, and not sure how I think of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I've been wondering this too, and not sure how I think of this.

I don't think someone in that kind of armor needs a passive 110 defense level boosts, it also greatly boosts your hp. And ofc everyone gets 1.5 sparks when they die.... especially since they will be in their old armor with their old stats around that time if I'm understanding this correctly....

edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't think someone in that kind of armor needs a passive 110 defense level boosts, it also greatly boosts your hp. And ofc everyone gets 1.5 sparks when they die.... especially since they will be in their old armor with their old stats around that time if I'm understanding this correctly....

Anyone with an Emperor tome can access their r9 earlier than others, so you would have tiers of ppl. I don't think the idea will persuade someone to be perm under lvl, since PvP outside of NW will make it pointless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Anyone with an Emperor tome can access their r9 earlier than others, so you would have tiers of ppl. I don't think the idea will persuade someone to be perm under lvl, since PvP outside of NW will make it pointless.

Yeah, that's true. But I think it would be something we'd be dealing with for at least a few months. And there would probably always someone running around like that in there. Since I don't think everyone is going to reincarnate all at once. I'm not saying it would be the end of the world, but i do think it might cause issues.

edited December 2013
    Options
    Yeah, that's true. But I think it would be something we'd be dealing with for at least a few months. And there would probably always someone running around like that in there. Since I don't think everyone is going to reincarnate all at once. I'm not saying it would be the end of the world, but i do think it might cause issues.

I'm under the belief of that if you PvP, you are forced to reincarnate otherwise you are at a disadvantage, especially if you want the new skills.

Not sure how TW factions will take it though, if you are prepped correctly, you should be able to hit 100 in time for the weekend, but that depends on various factors, like if PV 100 is open and how smart you use your hyper EXP activations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Clokey - Harshlands
    Clokey - Harshlands Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    someone can answer me a question, about sins...

if I reincarnate my sin 104 ill be lv 1 ok, but my stealth lv and detection lv? what about this? will be lv 1 or still 135 stealth lv and 134 detection lv?
This discussion has been closed.