Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It might just be because the one who's only got 20 orbs got orbs on multiple accounts. o_o So they got a lot more in total. Just a thought.
    Wrong.
    The code was legit "once per account" AND dragons orbs were bound and usable only on bound gear.

Yet currently all I see is the cheats getting ahead again and again while the rest of us are told to Suck it up and get on with it, then the company treats us like children and tries to bribe its players into forgetting this latest stuff up.

This may work for most immature player personalities as children are easily persuaded to do things that have negative effects for them using Bribery, but most mature players who are upset about these issues have a thing about being abused especially when it happens more than once or twice by the same people.

Am I upset? yes. why because its a game and not an Anarchy match and games have rules which the referee is supposed to enforce equally for all, not just when its suits the accounting department

I'm happy to read someone simply describing things just the way they are...
    You're right :
    - PWE deals with all their clients as if they were all children, thus counter-educating those who really are children and actually insulting those who are no more children.
    - PWE tries to make players forgetting all issues (not only "this latest stuff") they are responsible for.
    - PWI is a game, not "only a game", and a game can only be fun with rules the referee (i.e. PWE in this case) should enforce equally for all.
    - PWE's accounting department is too greedy to renounce abusing players.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i know that we can't discuss ban people in forum. But +10 orb fiasco is no longer one person issue, but many player in here. There is 3 problem in here:

1. people who didn't get +10 orb while others get alot. and they want (including me) want to get the orb too. everytime PWI give answer through DoD (since i know he just passing information to us); they never give answer what we can get from not getting +10 orbs.

2. Problem on how PWI give judgement whether the person deserve to be punish 2 weeks, 1 year, perma ban or not getting punishment at all. some people who never CS getting 10-20 orb getting perma ban, some people who get more than 50 orb getting only 2 weeks ban. and funny part is PWI didn't take refinement that from +10 orb they got from abusing. If PWI want to listen the player especially on this thread, we were suggesting not to banning people, just take the orb, event gold, apoth that they got by abusing, since this is also PWI fault.

3. even PWI already giving ban to some player, we still see red spam of people getting more than 3 +10 orbs. and we do know, PWI still not do anything about this.

Note: sorry for my bad english. I just hope you guys can get my point :)
  • sweetlipz
    sweetlipz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i really don't think releasing the new expansion ahead of time compensate those of us who were ripped off from getting our rewards. its just something more pw gonna make money off of instead of fixing the issue so we can get the gifts we were cheated out of
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sweetlipz wrote: »
    i really don't think releasing the new expansion ahead of time compensate those of us who were ripped off from getting our rewards. its just something more pw gonna make money off of instead of fixing the issue so we can get the gifts we were cheated out of

''fixing the issue so we can get the gifts we were cheated out of'' Now how is it possible to cheat out a reward that wasn't your until you use the code? b:surrender
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Great. Releasing an update ahead of time mean even less testing than the minimal one you were doing previously.

That also mean we will see much more bugs appears than in the previous updates, updates that were already plagued with too numerous bugs.

This still does not fix the injustice between those who got multiple +10 orbs, those who got the quantity of orbs they were supposed to get and those who got no orbs at all.

You really are not paying attention to what your player base wants, do you?

Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've seen 8 players leave the game over the + 10 orbs and the only person I've seen banned , was banned for b itching about the +10 orbs on this thread . I've never goonz glitched and i'm pushing lvl 104 . How do I as a player see the new patch ? It's just another reward for players who cheated to reach 105 . Did I learn anything from this ? Yes , cheaters always win , while honest players get screwed again .
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Lol @ yet more diversion touted as compensation. b:chuckle
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Wyldheart - Dreamweaver
    Wyldheart - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ''fixing the issue so we can get the gifts we were cheated out of'' Now how is it possible to cheat out a reward that wasn't your until you use the code? b:surrender

A lot of us tried to use the code to no avail, so yes we were cheated...and I see a lot of peeps walking around +10. and to top it off, I tried to email a friend in game today and his mailbox was full......I dont have to guess what it was full of... b:cry
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    @DoD....

Despite your enthusiasm in bringing the "best experience for the players of PWI"....

1. Looking at the amount of GLITCHES, BUGS, ERRORS that have NOT been fixed yet in the past TWO expansions...do you think people are joyful for an early release? When has PWI given players that "Trust" for an error free expansion to be happy to get an early expansion release??

2. Is this really the "exciting" December that we are all getting? I think by looking at the past responses not many are actually "excited" at all...

3. Why are people who got 50+ Dorbs still in game playing with their +11/12 gear?

If this is really all we are getting as "compensation" for people who got screwed over in missing out in a chance for 3 ~ 9 free dragon orbs then it better be good. Cuz honestly, this expansion is most likely the make or break for me personally.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So, a server issue came up that effected almost everyone on Archo server. Blah blah, rollback, blah blah.

Compensation was offered at first that was basically 5 free hypers, to the players on Archo server only. People raged.

Compensation was increased to a package that included some nice items, including 3X10* dragon orbs. Was offered to Archo players only, but was expanded to be available to anyone on any server.

Some people used the code for the pack legitimately, and were given the items. Some used it legitimately, but got more than they were supposed to. Some abused the hell out of it like the Republican Party abuses Mexicans. Some didn't use it (uh huh, hello, I didn't even have power when it was available!)

The code was deactivated.

And now, thus far, all we have is: 1) A promise that abusers will be banned 2) Legitimate code users will not be punished 3) Those of us that DIDN'T even have a chance to enter the code will be punished the most

So, what it comes down to is, a bunch of people got free refines that are otherwise ridiculously expensive, and if you weren't able to abuse or at least properly use the code, go suck on a brick.

Seriously. The "Compensation" you are offering for those of us that didn't have the chance at this is an 'early release' of an expansion that quite frankly, I don't think many of the players give a **** about, is ridiculous.

What needs to happen: Actually do what you said you will do and BAN the abusers. Leave legitimate code users alone. And give the rest of us the chance to legitimately use the code as well.

What will happen: The abusers will basically get a 3 day ban, legitimate code users will probably also get a 3 day ban, and the rest of us get a big, fat, ugly middle finger from PWE.

I have a lot of +7 gear. I USED to have a job that alloted me disposable income, so I would wait for an orb sale and +10 it. I do not have said disposable income anymore. I probably never will at this rate. So, by giving a freaking ton of players a free bump from +7 to +10 on some of their gear, it's a kick in the teeth for me.

On top of that, this 'awesome new expansion' basically is a huge chance to give Goons Glitchers a chance to get EVEN MORE ADVANTAGE over those of us who ever did glitch Goons, which also is ANOTHER kick in the teeth.

Really. This is so ****ed up, it's not even funny.

Even if I DID have disposable income right now, instead of going for R9, which I never have had before, I will be buying other things. Like your competitors games.

Hell. I play STO. I have wanted some stuff from the cash shop in that game. Guess what? Forget it. Not gonna happen.

Thanks so much for actually thinking something through for once. **** you.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So, a server issue came up that effected almost everyone on Archo server. Blah blah, rollback, blah blah.

Compensation was offered at first that was basically 5 free hypers, to the players on Archo server only. People raged.

Compensation was increased to a package that included some nice items, including 3X10* dragon orbs. Was offered to Archo players only, but was expanded to be available to anyone on any server.
    This is not true, the code was only for Archo server, but PWE wasnt thinking about players playing on more then only Arch server, so ppl used the code on other servers cause the code wasnt limited to Archo only

Some people used the code for the pack legitimately, and were given the items. Some used it legitimately, but got more than they were supposed to. Some abused the hell out of it like the Republican Party abuses Mexicans. Some didn't use it (uh huh, hello, I didn't even have power when it was available!)
    The abusement happend with second UNTESTED code what was released by PWE where PWE said on code page to use the Code again in 10 minutes, and that was the code which was deactivated

And now, thus far, all we have is: 1) A promise that abusers will be banned 2) Legitimate code users will not be punished 3) Those of us that DIDN'T even have a chance to enter the code will be punished the most
    Alot of abusers was banned, and none of not abusers :D lol and by reading the forum posts about this issue, everyone didnt used the code should send in a ticket? isnt that obious? just wondering

So, what it comes down to is, a bunch of people got free refines that are otherwise ridiculously expensive, and if you weren't able to abuse or at least properly use the code, go suck on a brick.

Seriously. The "Compensation" you are offering for those of us that didn't have the chance at this is an 'early release' of an expansion that quite frankly, I don't think many of the players give a **** about, is ridiculous.
    I dont think early release of the expansion is compensation for the Code issues, you could make a lot of money with this expansion if you know what to do when it will be released. Then you could refine your armor or weapon.

What needs to happen: Actually do what you said you will do and BAN the abusers. Leave legitimate code users alone. And give the rest of us the chance to legitimately use the code as well.

What will happen: The abusers will basically get a 3 day ban, legitimate code users will probably also get a 3 day ban, and the rest of us get a big, fat, ugly middle finger from PWE.
    All this is discussed on the forum, everything is written down in one simple thread.

I have a lot of +7 gear. I USED to have a job that alloted me disposable income, so I would wait for an orb sale and +10 it. I do not have said disposable income anymore. I probably never will at this rate. So, by giving a freaking ton of players a free bump from +7 to +10 on some of their gear, it's a kick in the teeth for me.

On top of that, this 'awesome new expansion' basically is a huge chance to give Goons Glitchers a chance to get EVEN MORE ADVANTAGE over those of us who ever did glitch Goons, which also is ANOTHER kick in the teeth.
    Goons glitch coming back? nice il make lvl105 :D

Even if I DID have disposable income right now, instead of going for R9, which I never have had before, I will be buying other things. Like your competitors games.
    Im RRR9 seeker, fully Vit Stoned, +12 weap and +10 armor, and i spent 9Euros when i started to play 3 years ago, i didnt know how easy is to farm, so i bought a flyer, and that was all i spent in this game, started to play it cause it said its a FREE TO PLAY game, and it is, no need to spend any money on it. Thats your choice.

Hell. I play STO. I have wanted some stuff from the cash shop in that game. Guess what? Forget it. Not gonna happen.

It says the messege is too short :D dammit...
    Your post was moved, this is the thread i was talking about, read it all from beggining...and everything will be clear.
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

Source

I'll leave this here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Plus effing 1. Tbh already looking for alternatives.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013

You know, I can understand why you feel that why, but in all honesty PWI has been trying to make its players happy.

They're just so woefully incompetent at it that everything they do pisses off people more. At some point, you have to say, enough is enough, good intentions can't replace actual competency forever.

Now, they don't have the resources to go over every case where people didn't receive orbs 1-by-1. It's too time consuming. They also can't re-release the code, because I'm willing to bet they have no idea how to properly set it up so it can't be glitched.

So what do you really propose PWI can do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    Shanabee - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ok they cant get the code up again np, but why they cant just mail everyone the reward so all get the final compensaion, like it was meant for alll....
  • Selendu - Lost City
    Selendu - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lazuracx wrote: »
    please ban "Selendu - Lost City" for GM Harassment b:pleased nyahahah!!

yes pliss,...... it will help me quit more easy
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • Selendu - Lost City
    edited December 2013
    The Chronicle of Gee'M
    by: selendu - Lost City
    Base on true story
    Gee'M do something STUPID and make archo server error,
    Ya they STUPID cant fix it and they simply rollback.
    Then they do something STUPID offering 5x Hyper Exp for anyprogress Archo player do in game XD
    Try to be a smart person, Gee'M send a personal code for all archo player that make progress on the rollback time zone. The code sent by email contain "3x +10 Orb and much more", but again they STUPID "its only contain 1x +10 Orb".
    To make ppl hapy, they give 2x more code via email to replace the missing orbs, but yayaya STUPID, they also put a public code inside forum "6JMMAAB", they mark it as "FINAL COMPENSATION", smart they think problm done.
    "A donkey will not stumble for a second time on the same stone.". But but, Gee'M did it, lol,... they make a same mistake like they did on dreamchaser pack early 2013,.. wow,... it make me feel donkey are smarter than Gee'M.
    Ok ok ok, now, lot of ppl get instant +10 more soulforce,.. what Gee'M do to make balance for all player? yes, corect. they ban the abuser. But do i need to write "STUPID"?, bcos they not ban, they just give a xMas vacation for that abusers XD,.
    Still raging, omg,.. what can Gee'M do now, think think, my brain cry,...
    Ultimate skills from Gee'M "release an expansion ahead of schedule!", now ppl will silence XD,
    Oh what? "release an expansion ahead of schedule!"? u kidding me, is it the "New Horizon"?, i read the promo about that expansion 3-4months ago, no matter u make it faster or still on schedule, it still coming soon, omg, still STUPID XD,..
    Ehmmm, i think its ok,. But hey hey, If you release an expansion ahead of schedule!, did its mean u spend only few time for preparation? holly kampret,
    GET READY FOR FULL GLITCH EXPANSION
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

Source

I'll leave this here.

GF, PWI, you won this round.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    karmelia wrote: »
    Great. Releasing an update ahead of time mean even less testing than the minimal one you were doing previously.

That also mean we will see much more bugs appears than in the previous updates, updates that were already plagued with too numerous bugs.

This still does not fix the injustice between those who got multiple +10 orbs, those who got the quantity of orbs they were supposed to get and those who got no orbs at all.

You really are not paying attention to what your player base wants, do you?

+1

The old content patches haven't even been fixed/completed. We've had numerous quite important things broken for weeks or even months that receive no acknowledgement (AH, Lycaeum, etc). And you think we want a new expansion rushed at us, when we know rushing will only mean it is going to be buggy and broken?

And how is this supposed to be compensation, anyway? We were going to get the expansion eventually. Most of us were willing to wait in hopes that you would fix some previous content first instead of just making things worse.

Whether or not the abusers get banned, it is once again a case of the innocent getting punished which happens way too often with this game. What you should be doing is locating those that didn't get the orb reward and mailing it to them. I can live with the abusers not being punished personally (sure, it irks me, but what difference will a couple weeks' ban make anyway) but what I can't abide is how everyone who chooses to do the right thing ends up being the ones punished. You should be rewarding good behavior! All you ever do when these sorts of issues arise is teach people that you'd better behave badly or you will just miss out altogether.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Kuroikami - Heavens Tear
    Kuroikami - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The Chronicle of Gee'M
    by: selendu - Lost City
    Base on true story
    Gee'M do something STUPID and make archo server error,
    Ya they STUPID cant fix it and they simply rollback.
    Then they do something STUPID offering 5x Hyper Exp for anyprogress Archo player do in game XD
    Try to be a smart person, Gee'M send a personal code for all archo player that make progress on the rollback time zone. The code sent by email contain "3x +10 Orb and much more", but again they STUPID "its only contain 1x +10 Orb".
    To make ppl hapy, they give 2x more code via email to replace the missing orbs, but yayaya STUPID, they also put a public code inside forum "6JMMAAB", they mark it as "FINAL COMPENSATION", smart they think problm done.
    "A donkey will not stumble for a second time on the same stone.". But but, Gee'M did it, lol,... they make a same mistake like they did on dreamchaser pack early 2013,.. wow,... it make me feel donkey are smarter than Gee'M.
    Ok ok ok, now, lot of ppl get instant +10 more soulforce,.. what Gee'M do to make balance for all player? yes, corect. they ban the abuser. But do i need to write "STUPID"?, bcos they not ban, they just give a xMas vacation for that abusers XD,.
    Still raging, omg,.. what can Gee'M do now, think think, my brain cry,...
    Ultimate skills from Gee'M "release an expansion ahead of schedule!", now ppl will silence XD,
    Oh what? "release an expansion ahead of schedule!"? u kidding me, is it the "New Horizon"?, i read the promo about that expansion 3-4months ago, no matter u make it faster or still on schedule, it still coming soon, omg, still STUPID XD,..
    Ehmmm, i think its ok,. But hey hey, If you release an expansion ahead of schedule!, did its mean u spend only few time for preparation? holly kampret,
    GET READY FOR FULL GLITCH EXPANSION
    LMFAO x'D "GM: I have a power, i don't need a brain" True story...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    UPDATE (12.12.13)

I have good news for everyone concerning "Nothing has happened yet in December".

Due to our commitment in bringing the best experience we can to Perfect World for all players of all servers, we've been able to do something that generally doesn't occur often:

release an expansion ahead of schedule!

Thanks to the awesome efforts of our QA team and the feedback from all of you concerning the last couple months, we were able to pour more manpower into releasing this huge expansion ahead of schedule. We're quite proud of this accomplishment, but that's not all.

On release date, there will be:

- In-game giveaways (quest based)
    - Expansion launch events (plural!)
    - New Holiday event!

In addition, there will be snow and snowmen, back due to your requests. The snow season will be arriving next week with the release of the expansion, December 18th. All these events will be available on launch as well.

We'll be releasing preview blogs on the features of the expansion as we get closer to the launch date, as well as a list of the events you can expect to take full advantage of!

We've got more things lined up for the new year too, so expect the end of this year to go off with a bang!

-DoD

Congratulations on getting it it out ahead of schedule! Now starting the night the expansion comes out I will be taking a week or two off from PWI while I wait for the bug reports...... no offense DoD........f:meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Gratz, New Glitchizons Approaching ahead of schedule b:chuckleb:pleasedb:victory
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    +1

The old content patches haven't even been fixed/completed. We've had numerous quite important things broken for weeks or even months that receive no acknowledgement (AH, Lycaeum, etc). And you think we want a new expansion rushed at us, when we know rushing will only mean it is going to be buggy and broken?

And how is this supposed to be compensation, anyway? We were going to get the expansion eventually. Most of us were willing to wait in hopes that you would fix some previous content first instead of just making things worse.

Whether or not the abusers get banned, it is once again a case of the innocent getting punished which happens way too often with this game. What you should be doing is locating those that didn't get the orb reward and mailing it to them. I can live with the abusers not being punished personally (sure, it irks me, but what difference will a couple weeks' ban make anyway) but what I can't abide is how everyone who chooses to do the right thing ends up being the ones punished. You should be rewarding good behavior! All you ever do when these sorts of issues arise is teach people that you'd better behave badly or you will just miss out altogether.

Gotta agree..
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Congratulations on getting it it out ahead of schedule! Now starting the night the expansion comes out I will be taking a week or two off from PWI while I wait for the bug reports...... no offense DoD........f:meh

You didn't understand what PWE are trying to teach us. Don't make the same mistake again!
    Stay firm, this is your big chance: wait for the glitches that might come with the expansion, abuse the glitch as much as you can, then you can take 2 weeks of vacations, while people that didn't abuse the glitch, people that played fair are trying to reach up to you.

/\ Perfect World International Beginner's Guide. b:bye
  • ON_oFF - Lost City
    ON_oFF - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    UPDATE (12.12.13)

I have good news for everyone concerning "Nothing has happened yet in December".

Due to our commitment in bringing the best experience we can to Perfect World for all players of all servers, we've been able to do something that generally doesn't occur often:

release an expansion ahead of schedule!

Thanks to the awesome efforts of our QA team and the feedback from all of you concerning the last couple months, we were able to pour more manpower into releasing this huge expansion ahead of schedule. We're quite proud of this accomplishment, but that's not all.

On release date, there will be:

- In-game giveaways (quest based)
    - Expansion launch events (plural!)
    - New Holiday event!

In addition, there will be snow and snowmen, back due to your requests. The snow season will be arriving next week with the release of the expansion, December 18th. All these events will be available on launch as well.

We'll be releasing preview blogs on the features of the expansion as we get closer to the launch date, as well as a list of the events you can expect to take full advantage of!

We've got more things lined up for the new year too, so expect the end of this year to go off with a bang!

-DoD

UPDATE (11.27.13)

Response to a thread in which involves the compensation situation:

UPDATE (11.25.13)

Questions and Answers

What is the punishment for players who blatantly abused the compensation code?

They will be banned.

I heard from Customer Service tickets that you are only banning players who are from Archosaur. Is this true?

No, I was confused about this when I heard about it. The customer service representatives were mis-informed on the punishment issue, and we're making sure everyone is now on the same page. We're banning players who abused the code no matter the server they are from.

What about the "targeted" compensation efforts for Archosaur only? Is that still happening?

Yes. We are getting everything set up now and verifying that it will go smoothly before we start sending in-game items to players on Archosaur. You can expect yours within the week.

Why is it Archosaur only now, and not all servers, as it was initially, when I missed my chance at the code?

First and foremost, Archosaur players were the ones we've wanted to make sure were compensated for the rollback, to the best of our ability. It was because of the rollback that we started focusing on a compensation campaign. We have 5x EXP going on for Archosaur, something we've never done before, as well as 2x EXP/SP/Drops AND Coin for all servers (also new).

Players on Archosaur now have the opportunity to gain more experience, spirit, drops, etc than they could have during the 3 days lost from the rollback, as these modifiers will be lasting into the next month. All servers were included in this decision because we wanted everyone to feel compensated for November's server connectivity issues as a whole.

(The initial compensation code for 5x HyperEXP Stones is now available for everyone: 3HTYJKE)

Following these initial actions, we still thought that for a rollback, our actions were not great enough. Many players lost refinement and thus power during the rollback, and so giving more exp/sp/drops/coins if you play wouldn't resolve their complaint.

Thus we came up with the compensation code that we all now are aware of.
    Unfortunately, because of it's abuse we've had to cancel the cross-server compensation and refocus back on the initial goal of compensating Archosaur Rollback players.

Is there anything I can receive right now?

We've re-activated the initial compensation code that gives out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players. It can be used once per account until NOVEMBER 30th

You can redeem it here once per account until NOVEMBER 30th : 3HTYJKE

There is no shouting with this one...

-DoD

Mod edit because it appears people refuse to scroll down enough to read:
    UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

^This is the reason why the code is saying it has expired when you try to enter it!

Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE (11.22.13):
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or world chat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

As far as i knew it was only the arch server effected so it should be only them getting compensated...and before you all spout off..i WAS on Lost City, so i really think you should all count your lucky stars you got anything.
  • onecoolchick
    onecoolchick Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I know of at least 7 ppl now who abused the Code got more then 30 D.Orbs and got no Ban.
    I know of at least 3 ppl who are ban for a year for raging mad on Forums about it tho.
    Seems to me PW just wants to silence the ppl who fight the system, and reward the ones who abuse it.

I have decided to stop playing the game, but continue informing the PW players of this info. b:bye
  • danilco
    danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I know of at least 7 ppl now who abused the Code got more then 30 D.Orbs and got no Ban.
    I know of at least 3 ppl who are ban for a year for raging mad on Forums about it tho.
    Seems to me PW just wants to silence the ppl who fight the system, and reward the ones who abuse it.

I have decided to stop playing the game, but continue informing the PW players of this info. b:bye

Funny I know 7 ppl who got away with it to wonder if its the same people?

Anyway I quit the game to they ban my alt for a year because I complained to much. I just come on look at the forums now and then to see how badly the game is collapsing.

I think that they want ppl to leave the game, not sure of the motive behind it, but it's working. I made a post on my alt that got ban for a year, it had a Poll to see how many ppl were going to leave the game. O/C Admin deleted it as 65% said they were leaving the game. Then next thing I know my alt that posted it got a 1 year ban. Justice in this game is BS.
  • Selendu - Lost City
    edited December 2013
    there is no update in game GM made, the only thing GM update is the glitch, bug, error, that things always get update, they not try to fix error, they update it,
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    danilco wrote: »
    Funny I know 7 ppl who got away with it to wonder if its the same people?

Anyway I quit the game to they ban my alt for a year because I complained to much. I just come on look at the forums now and then to see how badly the game is collapsing.

I think that they want ppl to leave the game, not sure of the motive behind it, but it's working. I made a post on my alt that got ban for a year, it had a Poll to see how many ppl were going to leave the game. O/C Admin deleted it as 65% said they were leaving the game. Then next thing I know my alt that posted it got a 1 year ban. Justice in this game is BS.

wow r u serious? they ban u because u complained?

im speechless actually
    cant believe GM go that low
This discussion has been closed.