Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I understand the concern, and have already asked that question. At this time, those who were on Archosaur during the rollback and did not receive orb compensation should be receiving their's this week.
    As far as whether non-Archosaur players will be receiving orbs, everyone will receive the answer as soon as I do. That is what I'm hoping to have an update for next week.

Thank you for your calm response. I appreciate it.

I know you don't run this thing, but the way you guys are going about it is only half right. Yes Archosaur should be compensated but if you started out with compensation for all you can't give some players on the server 1-? amount of orbs cut it off and tell everyone else to bad.

Either get rid of the orbs on the other servers or do something real to fix the problem. Leaving players with tons and tons of orbs while leaving others with nothing is not the solution.

Once again I know you are just a messenger but that would be something for the main boss to consider.

If you guys only really wanted to compensate archosaur this thread should of been called compensation for archosaur lol.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No duh idiot I'm just saying they need to quit acting like every other server ran perfect while archosaur had all the problems. Maybe you should go surf the internet since all it seems you do is lurk these forums rofl.
    your stupidity actually amuses me. I cant believe you actually answered to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    He can only answer what he knows. Other GMs just didn't bother responding, I'd rather get an "I hear you but I don't know the answer" than being completely ignored like we were in the past.

Or, you know, being lied to because it sounded pretty, like it was under a former CM who shall remain unnamed (-cough- FR -cough-).
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So when are these bans supposed to take place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So when are these bans supposed to take place?

I'd imagine next week at the earliest since I doubt they'd be in tomorrow at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ty. I'm Going To Reinstall Game Back :)b:pleased

You Are A Fool
  • TahBeast - Lost City
    TahBeast - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    condo2009 wrote: »
    You Are A Fool
    +9000
    i already moved right after they ***** us up - this 1 was hard , mans !b:surrender
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Really sucks that other servers are not going to be compensated and only a few will gain. IMO they should mass mail at least the 3 to everyone who did not abuse them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    While what we got may not be the 'best'/most satisfying answer it was still the best answer a cm could give us.

Thank you so much for the answers/updates DoD, am looking forward to more months with you at the head. I hope you remain with us for many more months to come, and remain like this, I understand you can't always give us answers right away, let alone the answers we would be satisfied with and like to know. Still though it is REALLY nice to know you actually... care... err are keeping us up to date about what is going on, I hope you are able to find out what all is happening sooner rather than later.

*goes back to waiting patiently*
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I know you don't run this thing, but the way you guys are going about it is only half right. Yes Archosaur should be compensated but if you started out with compensation for all you can't give some players on the server 1-? amount of orbs cut it off and tell everyone else to bad.

Either get rid of the orbs on the other servers or do something real to fix the problem. Leaving players with tons and tons of orbs while leaving others with nothing is not the solution.

Once again I know you are just a messenger but that would be something for the main boss to consider.

If you guys only really wanted to compensate archosaur this thread should of been called compensation for archosaur lol.

This. \/
    At this time, we have some things lined up for December which we are taking another look at how to adjust concerning the recent events. Will we be reopening the code again? I do not know as that has never been up to me, but I can say December will not be a boring. I will be updating the main compensation thread when I have details. I'm expecting new info next week following the holiday weekend.

I realize this isn't the most satisfying answer, but it is something, I do understand the anger/how unfair it was for people to get the 10 d orbs, while others got nothing, but at least it's something. I just hope it isn't anything so ridicolously idiotic that it leaves people feeling cheated. *cough* hyper exp orbs *cough*
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • beandrunk
    beandrunk Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Next time they release compensation gifts such as orbs, etc. they should release them with a time limit of 7-days or less so players have to use them within a time frame or they go poof.

This will prevent people from stacking them ans storing them in bank.
  • Enel - Harshlands
    Enel - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    "Will the people that has gotten nothing from this code be given any sort of compensations for having nothing whilst some got the right amount or even more?
    or will they be given nothing in compensation and just have to bite the sour apple?
    At this time, we have some things lined up for December which we are taking another look at how to adjust concerning the recent events. Will we be reopening the code again? I do not know as that has never been up to me, but I can say December will not be a boring. I will be updating the main compensation thread when I have details. I'm expecting new info next week following the holiday weekend."

So... beat around the bushes, don't give a straight answer and....everyone else that could not redeem the code. because it got disabled or other reasons; basically missed out....? and that's that i guess.......b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    There is alot more to complain to the BBB than their failed attempt to compensate us for their **** up. What about the horrid and shoddy Customer server PWE has given us? or the fact that they CLEARLY dont listen to much of ANYTHING we say is its customers? so what u said is really just a tiny part of why people SHOULD tell the BBB about PWEs shoddy practices. Just the tip of the iceberg. I for one dont think anyone should try to threaten to go to the BBB for this. That is just silly
    (b) PWE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.

^Basically that. That is precisely why the BBB won't even look twice at it. We agreed to these terms.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    say whatever you want, but the GM response so far... considering the latitude they have in relaying information....hint hint *hire a CM already ppl*...

i have to at least give them credit for responding in a somewhat organized manner or at least trying to answer us on these threads.

doesn't really make me feel better about the handling of these things, but the people responding to us are not the one's responsible and no business is going to be as forthcoming with some of the info we are demanding.

at this point there doesn't seem to be a viable(meaning something the company would be willing and able to do properly) option to set things entirely straight to me. i personally think giving all servers the 5x exp/sp/drops/coins for the month would probably shut almost everybody up (tweaking TT rates might also help but i dont expect that, same goes fro multiplying badges).
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what is going on here b:question ? just logged in the game to play a bit after a loong long break , i just visited the forum to see if there is an 2x drops event because the drops are a bit higher than i know them normal/since 2008 b:chuckle . I have 2 acc but i dont play often this game lately. Idon't care about codes, errors or merging/swaping servers, i just want the game to still be alive b:victory.
    I still love PWI even if the game/devs ruined my world when 1 gold was changed/became 400k from 100k and later from 400k jumped to 1 mil and later 1.2 mil.
    So if the 2x drops event is active can someone tell me untill when its available ? so i will play more ,otherwise i will login sometimes or once a day just for the jolly jones daily to save some coins for gear for a day when id like to play more and with the coins saved to buy some nice gear lol b:laugh .

In Neverwinter i'm cap level, i login every 20h since 2 months or so for the assignments to collect the assets and sell them to buy gear b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ...(tweaking TT rates might also help but i dont expect that, same goes fro multiplying badges).

Did you want to ask China do to that, or should we send an adorable 5 eyar old girl?
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wyldheart wrote: »
    Seriously?...sounds like you got your "share" of orbs....a lot of HONEST peeps didn't get one single orb because of the abuse and I know of SEVERAL people who got 10+ orbs..one is bragging he got over 30. If one orb on the DW server sells for like 50 million, how much value do you think peeps have at 30+? Thats a HUGE advantage! I've played for over 5 years and I know how HARD it is to reach that refinement level if you are NOT a cash player, so YES....WE HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN....if it gets old to you, QUIT READING!

Hell yes, i got my 3 orbs from the PWI staff. Im not happy either. In Fact i am very concerned becuz im aware of those who got much more not only ocean orbs, but also guardian charms and event gold tickets, no mention the all the rest of the junk multiplied by 20, 30, 100 or +.

However enuff is enuff. (or enough is enough). we have to accept it at some point whether we like it or not, the facts are the facts. DEAL with it or quit the game and SHUSH (like if i care what you think or going to do)b:byeb:byeb:bye have a good life b:byeb:bye
  • wyldheart
    wyldheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    faruskas wrote: »
    Hell yes, i got my 3 orbs from the PWI staff. Im not happy either. In Fact i am very concerned becuz im aware of those who got much more not only ocean orbs, but also guardian charms and event gold tickets, no mention the all the rest of the junk multiplied by 20, 30, 100 or +.

However enuff is enuff. (or enough is enough). we have to accept it at some point whether we like it or not, the facts are the facts. DEAL with it or quit the game and SHUSH (like if i care what you think or going to do)b:byeb:byeb:bye have a good life b:byeb:bye

Count me among the MANY that got NADA .
    If enuff was enuff, I doubt you would be trolling by this thread and as for SHUSH,
    it's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!, and you can get a life :P
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Did you want to ask China do to that, or should we send an adorable 5 eyar old girl?

nope, i mean i did say i dont expect that. those would be my own personal unreasonable demands lol

i dont think a 5 year old girl has the same effect in china as it does apparently ... in america.

if i really wanted to be heard, i'd just send the top 5 cash shoppers from the game, that would probably work better.
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    nope, i mean i did say i dont expect that. those would be my own personal unreasonable demands lol

i dont think a 5 year old girl has the same effect in china as it does apparently ... in america.

if i really wanted to be heard, i'd just send the top 5 cash shoppers from the game, that would probably work better.

Send them a 5 megaton nuke. Apparently it did quite an impression on the jappies and i have no doubt at all that it will impress the hell out of Da Chinese. Worth to try. I J S b:bye
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the question i want to know is why they only think archasour server was the only server hit with the orb bs. in my ticket i told them i was a heavens tear player who got nothing and they still called me a archasour player in the response.
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the question i want to know is why they only think archasour server was the only server hit with the orb bs. in my ticket i told them i was a heavens tear player who got nothing and they still called me a archasour player in the response.

It was an auto response most likely. They did the same thing to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Dominus_ - Heavens Tear
    _Dominus_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol to me they even closed the thicket i sent them about the 10* orb pack .. and they say december will not be boring? Well to be honest its not december yet and its already boring and i Smell another Disapointment on next month thats what i think of b:bye
  • juicybluca
    juicybluca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i found another mail address we should address this too:

ir@pwrd.com

Evan.Peng@pwrd.com

as Subject: Major complaint about how your PWE staff is mismanaging your online games

as Content:
    Good evening,
    i'm a long date player of your online games,
    i have always been satisfied by your company products and enjoyed spending my money into them.
    Recently your PWE (USA-EU) department proved inconceivable incompetence,
    talking about Perfect World International game,
    they naively released a bugged code that irreversibly damaged the game balance and economy on each one of the game servers
    then they offered a illogical, irrational, clueless, nonprofessional, against the playerbase and completely ineffective solution.
    This overall made the game experience not enjoyable anymore and it affected 70% of your playerbase (thousands of players),
    hurting even more who invested money in your awesome online-mmorpgs.
    Therefore i'm asking to put some professional able to find a proper solution to this issue,
    playerbase suggestion was to rollback Perfect World International servers to a previous to bug backup point,
    they ignored us.
    For reference here is the forum thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645671
    and here is the playerbase poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645491
    Looking forward to see some proper professional choices to be taken.
    Best Regards.

bump this.

and rofl they seriously think they can patch up this huge mess just by releasing the content update?
    there is players into charm\orb market that lost hundreds of gold and you patch it up like this?

keep the mail flow brothers
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    juicily wrote: »
    as Subject: Major complaint about how your PWE staff is mismanaging your online games

as Content:
    Good evening,
    i'm a long date player of your online games,
    i have always been satisfied by your company products and enjoyed spending my money into them.
    Recently your PWE (USA-EU) department proved inconceivable incompetence,
    talking about Perfect World International game,
    they naively released a bugged code that irreversibly damaged the game balance and economy on each one of the game servers
    then they offered a illogical, irrational, clueless, nonprofessional, against the playerbase and completely ineffective solution.
    This overall made the game experience not enjoyable anymore and it affected 70% of your playerbase (thousands of players),
    hurting even more who invested money in your awesome online-mmorpgs.
    Therefore i'm asking to put some professional able to find a proper solution to this issue,
    playerbase suggestion was to rollback Perfect World International servers to a previous to bug backup point,
    they ignored us.
    For reference here is the forum thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645671
    and here is the playerbase poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645491
    Looking forward to see some proper professional choices to be taken.
    Best Regards.

bump this.

and rofl they seriously think they can patch up this huge mess just by releasing the content update?
    there is players into charm\orb market that lost hundreds of gold and you patch it up like this?

keep the mail flow brothers

My ticket about orbs was deleted yesterday. Was not marked as closed or solved, just deleted completely.

So new way of dealing with our tickets is just delete them all!
  • Zenzoa - Sanctuary
    Zenzoa - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We already know the bans will be temporary.. they will keep their refinements.. and we will be dissapointed again next month.

Not even gonna hope for something nice.. cause it ain't gonna happen anyway.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and the hyper stones code is one that was previously used because it tells me I've used it before. and I have't used any codes prior to the compensation code when it was sent to me on the support site
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • curlya
    curlya Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We already know the bans will be temporary.. they will keep their refinements.. and we will be dissapointed again next month.

Not even gonna hope for something nice.. cause it ain't gonna happen anyway.

sad but true...
  • _Dominus_ - Heavens Tear
    _Dominus_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    My ticket about orbs was deleted yesterday. Was not marked as closed or solved, just deleted completely.

So new way of dealing with our tickets is just delete them all!

Dont feel bad same thing happened to me .. its their way of saying we dont care.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    UPDATE (11.27.13)

What is the punishment for players who blatantly abused the compensation code?

They will be banned..

So then the question to this is - a regular 3 day ban or perma?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
This discussion has been closed.