Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• tribells1
    tribells1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    motoor wrote: »
    PWI Stufs are so fking stupid and incopetent OMG..so many days and they didnt do a sh.it..also srsly 35gorb sale now..u must be insane..
    They did... 5 Hypers ( that's if you didn't take them before ) :))))))))))))))
  • aiantas77
    aiantas77 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For one more time pwi dont give a *** for anyone, they only care to get money, things will never change. Im wondering how many more they expect to leave that game before they understand that they *** up everything again.
    People that abuse the code maybe will get banned but those got like 9 "accidentaly" will be ok, is this a joke? Now for the rest of us we didnt get anything because they dissable the code, waiting for an orb sale, they gave us sale with 35 gold.
    Nice job pwi im wondering from where u will get money when no players will left in this game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • huntedone
    huntedone Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    35 gold for a +10 orb

seriously a +10 orb "sale" after this mess.

yet another slap in the face by PWE

thanks.

im seriously starting to think that they are just trying to **** people off on purpose.
  • Lady_Kaguya - Lost City
    Lady_Kaguya - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Could have been 25 dollars for +10. you waste money other wise. And all freaking orb / new pack sale did was raise gold prices so freaking pwi get more gold out of us b:angry
  • kakabulle3
    kakabulle3 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    +10 orb sale.. trollololol b:laugh i love that pwi have a sence of humor b:dirty
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    huntedone wrote: »
    35 gold for a +10 orb

seriously a +10 orb "sale" after this mess.

yet another slap in the face by PWE

thanks.

im seriously starting to think that they are just trying to **** people off on purpose.

If you're upset, do something about it.

Go here to BBB

Click file a complaint, then submit. No account req, and takes all of 5 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • TheHedgeBarb - Morai
    TheHedgeBarb - Morai Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I hope gold price is going up because noone wants to spend real money on this game anymore and that is causing gold to run dry on all servers.
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Bull****
  • Moon_breeze - Dreamweaver
    Moon_breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Is there someone who can write a really good worded complaint so we can all forward it to Ms. Michelle Dysangco (Customer Service Director) or the boss himself? I'm not so good at wording things. b:surrender
  • Arween - Harshlands
    Arween - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Normally i dont even bother to comment this things or GM's actions! But i cant stop myself this time!

After all the mess with the D.orbs +10 and everything else that u Gm's made wrong I find it almost (not to say totally) RUDE, SHAMEFUL, TASTELESS AND BRAINLESS that u guys make a dragon orb +10 sale now at 35 gold...

There were alot of ppl that got nothing and will be getting nothing after all that mess... and now u guys make it even worst to us that got nothing with this damn sale! On other hand even yesterday i have seen duke shouting when ppl were getting Dorbs +10.

This is very offensive and im sorry but the ppl that takes decision on this game are totally devoid of intelligence.

(I made this post on other topic but i realize i should say it here too)

Arween
  • tribells1
    tribells1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Complaint sent :)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If you're upset, do something about it.

Go here to BBB

Click file a complaint, then submit. No account req, and takes all of 5 minutes.

Quoting so it won't get lost.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • jaybm
    jaybm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Whole bunch of **** honestly. It doesnt matter about if it went cross server, you would expect that to happen. What i care about is the people and myself who were not able to get anything when the code expired a day or two before it was meant to expire. Instead of giving us something nice we get a DRAGON ORB SALE, like honestly who wants to spend more money on the game than we already have. Come on PWI your gonna loose players fast and hard. I honestly feel like quitting myself cause this is not the first time **** like this has happened and no one never get compensated in the right way for it.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ok guys if you want to directly file a complaint to who is really in charge check out

http://www.pwrd.com

and send a detailed email complaint to:

info@pwrd.com

specifying which game you playing (perfect world international) and the detailed situation and how staff reacted to all this mess

i already filed my complaint there.

also if anyone could get Alan Chen (PWE 5-years old in charge CEO) personal e-mail and address him what we are going to do that would be great.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    QQ didnt get anything
    QQ i feel like im owed something
    QQ people abused
    QQ QQ

please shut the ** up. this happened almost a week ago now and people are still crying like babies over some pixels they didnt get when it was their own fault for not being awake. Yes it's unfair. Welcome to life, if you can't handle it, go kill yourself ty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • NakedGirl - Heavens Tear
    NakedGirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Do you realize if there will be a rollback it will a 24h rollback and basically you would loose only the abused things from the CODE? you will loose only what you shouldnt even have...not 4 1/2 years of work..ijs no offense :) oh and one more thing..do you realy think ppl who will maybe do something or not about this issue will read yur post? b:chuckleb:laugh

Obviously Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur you should read things more carefully before you open your mouth... I did NOT insinuate anywhere that I thought people would lose or that I would lose 4 1/2 years worth of work. If there was a roll back, which we now know is not going to happen, the roll back would have only deleted everything that was accomplished in the time frame of the rollback. Also, I would like to inform you that these posts DO get read by people much more important than you... Why would you even respond with the comments that you did? Are you some little kid that thinks it is cute to try to make yourself look good? If that is the case, I assure you that you did just the opposite. Use your brain next time and actually read through the post before you decide to add your unwanted scribble. In other words, maybe next time try to speak with some intelligence. Some people's children... geesh trolls trolls trolls...
    Helping those who help themselves... NakedGirl 103 cleric Heaven's Tear. b:kissb:bye
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    QQ didnt get anything
    QQ people abused
    QQ QQ

please shut the ** up. this happened almost a week ago now and people are still crying like babies over some pixels they didnt get when it was their own fault for not being awake. Yes it's unfair. Welcome to life, if you can't handle it, go kill yourself ty.

why dont u kill urself?
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    QQ didnt get anything
    QQ people abused
    QQ QQ

It's obvious that you are one of the people that did get the stuff. What about you just take a hike and let us complain here? About being awake, there is something called timezones, so for a lot of players it was in the middle of the night. I don't know about you but some of us still have a real life too, one that requires sleep sometimes. So please spare us your comment and buzz off.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    QQ didnt get anything
    QQ people abused
    QQ QQ

QQing about QQers b:victory
    Welcome to life, people QQ, if you can't handle it, go kill yourself.

On another note, it's not a bad idea to file some complaints, free **** or not, the company handles stuff poorly.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/perfect-world-entertainment-in-redwood-city-ca-375623

TY all of you who quote this link i gave a few pages earlier. Hope we can accomplish something by sending them letters. If there is anyone that made a decent letter, please put it online somewhere and link it to us so we can send as much letters as we can. Maybe PWE's TOS covers them, but at least we will be heard and hopefully actions will follow.
  • dragondepths
    dragondepths Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    QQ didnt get anything
    QQ people abused
    QQ QQ

So what you're saying is we should stay awake all the time, be in game all the time because if not, it's our fault for having a life and not getting anything. I actually wanted to flame you for your stupidity, but now I feel sorry for you. You must be a very sad little man to say something like this.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    to make it easier for the players to file the complaint directly to who takes major company decisions just send an e-mail to

info@pwrd.com

entitle it: Major complaint about how your PWE staff is mismanaging your online games.‏

and copypaste this:

Good evening,
    i'm a long date player of your online games,
    i have always been satisfied by your company products and enjoyed spending my money into them.
    Recently your PWE (USA-EU) department proved inconceivable incompetence,
    talking about Perfect World International game,
    they naively released a bugged code that irreversibly damaged the game balance and economy on each one of the game servers
    then they offered a illogical, irrational, clueless, nonprofessional, against the playerbase and completely ineffective solution.
    This overall made the game experience not enjoyable anymore and it affected 70% of your playerbase (thousands of players),
    hurting even more who invested money in your awesome online-mmorpgs.
    Therefore i'm asking to put some professional able to find a proper solution to this issue,
    playerbase suggestion was to rollback Perfect World International servers to a previous to bug backup point,
    they ignored us.
    For reference here is the forum thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1645671
    and here is the playerbase poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1645491
    Looking forward to see some proper professional choices to be taken.
    Best Regards.

also 35 gold for +10 orb after this really should be considered spitting on our faces
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    to make it easier for the players to file the complaint directly to who takes major company decisions just send an e-mail to

info@pwrd.com
    *snip*

I'm not sure if spamming them would be the best possible solution.
    Also, a rollback at this point would be more than incredibly stupid because it would just start the same stupid cycle, again.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • fearnuke
    fearnuke Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    also 35 gold for +10 orb after this really should be considered spitting on our faces

Agreed.

Idiot sale pwi. The gold price is killing the game for people that dont have a fortune in RL to spend. 35 gold ocean orbs ? your **** us on purpose. These sales arnt good and the way your running the game currently is ****. loads of people got ocean orbs free then you stoped them before others could get them. THEN when you finally add them to boutique you over price. I am getting sick of the game, sort out your sh88
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    rollback would be bad at this point I think and I don't even know if they even have a back-up of the previous maintenance (not this one) but i'm fairly certain there are other things they could do such as sending ingame mail like they did with archosaur peeps etc. not really best solution but it's much better than this..i don't care about missing out on free **** but putting orbs on sale like this (not even 25g per old lololol) after the recent glitch is bs
  • Hinatachii - Dreamweaver
    Hinatachii - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's obvious that you are one of the people that did get the stuff. What about you just take a hike and let us complain here? About being awake, there is something called timezones, so for a lot of players it was in the middle of the night. I don't know about you but some of us still have a real life too, one that requires sleep sometimes. So please spare us your comment and buzz off.

The fact that he says that doesn't mean he has got it.
    It's just that there are like so many pages already with people QQing etc,
    while there has been said that there won't be a rollback and such.
    I was also sleeping around the time the codes were redeemed.. but I'm also getting a headache of all the people still QQing.. move on
    You mad? f:grin
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was also sleeping around the time the codes were redeemed.. but I'm also getting a headache of all the people still QQing.. move on

Move on and let PWE get away with this? Not on my watch.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options

pretty sure people would have gotten over it eventually, it's always like that - PWE screws up, people QQ, people quit or suck it up, move on but putting the sale now (not even waiting a couple of weeks) was really tasteless and whilst i don't care i can see why others are worked up
  • Dakaruch - Lost City
    Dakaruch - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    UPDATE (11.25.13)

Questions and Answers

What is the punishment for players who blatantly abused the compensation code?

They will be banned.

Banned you say? 3 days ban? 1 week? 1 month? Even if so, you're still promoting the abuse of your broken mechanics. I'd gladly trade a month ban for full +10 gear/+11-12 wep. In fact, can we make a deal pwi? Make all my gear +12 and ban me for a month, sounds like a great deal to me.
    If you ban them for 3 days, no one will even notice, and those who abused won't even care. It's also hilarious your 10* orb sale after your major **** up with those free 10* orbs. I for one would very much like to see some long bans for those who blatantly went from +7 weps to +11-12 without any effort at all. Then again you say no one got the huge amount of orbs people complained about and yet i can see someone in LC right now who went from a +7 wep to +11, and +10'd all his armor with your free orbs. That's 21 orbs at the very least considering he got +11 on wep with just 1 tisha. Yet you ban players for a year for **** reasons like saying WTS my account on world chat. GG PW, GG.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    QQ didnt get anything
    QQ people abused
    QQ QQ

Because if you watch the world chat on your server - people are still (not sure how) not only getting orbs but getting MUCH more than 3 orbs each name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
This discussion has been closed.