Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• WoloWizrd - Archosaur
    WoloWizrd - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They disabled the code? D:
    That's why it said it expired...
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So if we got nothing then should we send in a ticket?? Looks like the person who started the post ignored the fact that many people did not get their so called compensation....

Send it but i dont think it will help much tho.
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lol @ OP mod edit xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XSubZerox - Morai
    XSubZerox - Morai Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Because so far they've chosen just to punish the people that abused it. Rollbacks create massive problems for the staff and the server

I think the real problems when people get PWI invested real money leave the game. We cannt be sure that all cheaters punished. Code has already expired and the people all got orbs. GM operations we do not see. A rollback only honest answer would be to admit his mistake server staff. I think the staff is trying to quietly correct his mistake, so do not want to do a rollback.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think the most logical solution is for PWE to make a new post in the news section giving everyone two weeks, maybe a month to enjoy the game before they pull the plug on PWI permanently and focus more on their other newer games.

That way there will be no more crying between the haves and have nots
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just posting to grab a 999 while we wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    After what happened & how things went soo wrong i really doubt they will do anything to compensate everyone all over again. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    After what happened & how things went soo wrong i really doubt they will do anything to compensate everyone all over again. b:sad

They had not compensated everyone.

Some players can't even enter game after last update (manual patch is absent).

Edit:
    Will be able they do something before January at least ?
    Then I could log in game at New Year.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013

..except that it wasn't everyone. Call me a QQer I don't care but I'll keep sending tickets because people who got nothing out of this were the one hurt the most.
    Plus, I have yet to receive my charge points so I gotta ticket them anyway b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm pretty much sure this decision was taken by PWI Product Manager or any higher lvl official, poor Support Staff will just have to deal with it & mostly they do is just give us a auto-reply. My Forum Avatar is glitched so i send them a ticket on 11/15/2013 & it still no reply from the team, it seems soo much ticket flooded there system. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • maeree
    maeree Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm not sure that qualifies since it says right in the first post that they aren't going to punish people who got them by lag. :P

Cool story ma'am b:pleased

Looks like PWE just punish people who DIDN'T GOT anything and STILL play fair.

For what we're punished on TW/NW/grind - for fair play ?

So why PWE against Roll-back. We lose more against people who got stuff on 150- 500 dollars *just with lag* then a few people (with us) lose with roll-back.
  • Huntedsoul - Dreamweaver
    Huntedsoul - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the fact thats pissing me off is... and i don't care about a cpl 10* orbs but if you put it thisway so the gms and whatever understand how we feel is:

example:
    Lets say pw tells the staff that they are giving everyone in the company a christmas bonus thats worth 150 $ (~150 gold = 3x10* orbs).
    How would you feel that if after stating that the bonus is given to everyone that only some of your co workers get that bonus and you get nothing.

I'd be pissed too.
    And mostlikely call my boss asking why i'm not getting the bonus that was promised to everyone.

And when you try to call your boss your call goes into voicemail and you get no answers.
    and again.. I'd be pissed too.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    maeree wrote: »
    Cool story ma'am b:pleased

Looks like PWE just punish people who DIDN'T GOT anything and STILL play fair.

For what we're punished on TW/NW/grind - for fair play ?

So why PWE against Roll-back. We lose more against people who got stuff on 150- 500 dollars *just with lag* then a few people (with us) lose with roll-back.

Because PWE didnt make a backup in the last 7-10 days thats why.

I have been playing fair and i got nothing even tho i only wanted the event cards and the hypers since those orbs are bloody useless as hell.

But ye staff having a weekend off ... then working 9-5 in like 10 games ... I guess the ticket i posted will get a answer sometime next year.
  • bingaara
    bingaara Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    when i will get my Orb ?
    some PPL get 10 or 6 or 3 i didnt get any
    ????
    Mod edit because it appears people refuse to scroll down enough to read:
    UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

^This is the reason why the code is saying it has expired when you try to enter it!

Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE:
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.
  • Selendu - Lost City
    Selendu - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    somehow i think that there is no abuser or glitcher on this code (6JMMAAB ),
    its just a trick from GM to lower the timespan of redeeming that code.
    for ppl who got tons of orbs? maybe they have a lots of alt in archo who got mail a personal code on their email.
    bcos the personal code from email can be used to any account he want and fact some ppl sell their personal code.
    but this is just my opinion,.
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well.. just coming to say that i m pissed... and that I m sure that pw won t do anything to deal with this, and i m sure that everyone knows this. I don t really see the point of the thread anymore, so far we only have two options, quit or deal with this and keep playing... anyway, I have to give credit to the **** monkeys who runs this game, eveytime I think they can **** up the game more they come with something new to **** up the game a little more, congratulations PW staff, you are really great!!! b:victory
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    worst part is some of us in arch lost money n stuffs due to roll back thy didnt even emailed the codes they were suppose to+ we never got to use the code they gave.... we r the total losers b:laugh
  • maeree
    edited November 2013
    since those orbs are bloody useless as hell.

T3 gear = bound (if based on TT-Nirvana). Lunar t3 more rare. Why it useless ?

Sorry, in this case I don't see any reason charge more zen for items which other people get for free.

In this situation I'll look like an idiot, if will pay even one more cent on this game.
    All just need - wait new *ultra-super PWE issue* and get all with *just a lag* w.o. *any abuse*.

Unbelievable disregard of players. Sorry, just my opinion.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the fact thats pissing me off is... and i don't care about a cpl 10* orbs but if you put it thisway so the gms and whatever understand how we feel is:

example:
    Lets say pw tells the staff that they are giving everyone in the company a christmas bonus thats worth 150 $ (~150 gold = 3x10* orbs).
    How would you feel that if after stating that the bonus is given to everyone that only some of your co workers get that bonus and you get nothing.

I'd be pissed too.
    And mostlikely call my boss asking why i'm not getting the bonus that was promised to everyone.

And when you try to call your boss your call goes into voicemail and you get no answers.
    and again.. I'd be pissed too.

You must not have a lot of job experience. Most bonuses are like this. Upper management meeting their yearly numbers get 20 to 50% of their salary as a bonus. The grunt workers get 2 to 5% of their salary as a bonus (or a ham). Plus the majority of companies don't even offer a bonus to the grunt workers.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm pissed something like this permits an unknown number of players to leap ahead of my hard work to get where I am without investing a damn thing. That irritates this hell out of me. If players are going to jump ahead of me then it better be through CS'ing or investing a greater amount of time farming or merchanting, not though what amounted as a multi-billion coin giveaway that was touted to be "Compensation for All". I REALLY don't care how many or how few other players received (1, 5, 10, 50, or 100). What I do care about is my piece of the pie. If this was to be "Compensation For All" for those active players that had login issues since the time change, I am one of those players. I want my damn compensation from PWI- PERIOD.

Now, I have my ticket open and I encourage EVERYONE to do the same whether you received conpensation or not.

I am waiting for a response, and depending how PWI chooses to handle this fiasco will greatly determine if I want to continue to play this game. But I warn everyone, if PWI's typical response is to offer a greatly reduced Ocean Orb sale then they can go "F" themselves. Unfortnately, that is the response I'm expecting from them.

"Ok PWI team, I know we upset the players with this Ocean Orb giveaway, let's really **** them off by offering an Ocean Orb, Platinum Charm, and hyper super sale; AND, we can attach 50 event gold with every purchase."

You think it is a joke, I'm not laughing. PWI already has an event gold promo going on.
  • fieptoutje
    fieptoutje Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lol,

I only see people here going on about the orbs ..... I know this is a big deal already.
    But what about all the other items:
    Free charms, apo, EXP, event gold..... just add all that up.
    Worth 100's of millions of coins which will not be rectified.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    T3 gear = bound (if based on TT-Nirvana). Lunar t3 more rare. Why it useless ?

Sorry, in this case I don't see any reason charge more zen for items which other people get for free.

In this situation I'll look like an idiot, if will pay even one more cent on this game.
    All just need - wait new *ultra-super PWE issue* and get all with *just a lag* w.o. *any abuse*.

Unbelievable disregard of players. Sorry, just my opinion.

Did you actually try refining any of this you are talking about ?

Also with a normal orb you can refine w/e u want ... So comparing a terrible bound copy with the original item is stupid as hell.

You dont have ot pay for anything its F2P anyway...
  • maeree
    edited November 2013
    You must not have a lot of job experience. ... and blah-blah-blah

Better answer how m. orbs u got *just with lag, w.o. abuse* - " 9 " , right ?

We are here like a bank clients. We are on ONE LEVEL. If it ll happened with my bank, i just change it (bank), thats all.

And please stop provocate player (who still play fair and just punished for this).
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    fieptoutje wrote: »
    Lol,

I only see people here going on about the orbs ..... I know this is a big deal already.
    But what about all the other items:
    Free charms, apo, EXP, event gold..... just add all that up.
    Worth 100's of millions of coins which will not be rectified.

Worth what ? NONE OF IT IS TRADEABLE ... And those that did abuse it will get banned...
  • DoErden - Harshlands
    DoErden - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm pissed something like this permits an unknown number of players to leap ahead of my hard work to get where I am without investing a damn thing. That irritates this hell out of me. If players are going to jump ahead of me then it better be through CS'ing or investing a greater amount of time farming or merchanting, not though what amounted as a multi-billion coin giveaway that was touted to be "Compensation for All". I REALLY don't care how many or how few other players received (1, 5, 10, 50, or 100). What I do care about is my piece of the pie. If this was to be "Compensation For All" for those active players that had login issues since the time change, I am one of those players. I want my damn compensation from PWI- PERIOD.

Now, I have my ticket open and I encourage EVERYONE to do the same whether you received conpensation or not.

I am waiting for a response, and depending how PWI chooses to handle this fiasco will greatly determine if I want to continue to play this game. But I warn everyone, if PWI's typical response is to offer a greatly reduced Ocean Orb sale then they can go "F" themselves. Unfortnately, that is the response I'm expecting from them.

"Ok PWI team, I know we upset the players with this Ocean Orb giveaway, let's really **** them off by offering an Ocean Orb, Platinum Charm, and hyper super sale; AND, we can attach 50 event gold with every purchase."

You think it is a joke, I'm not laughing. PWI already has an event gold promo going on.
    I couldn't agree more. And i think that there are a lot of people having the same thoughts.
  • maeree
    edited November 2013

Also with a normal orb you can refine w/e u want ... So comparing a terrible bound copy with the original item is stupid as hell.

I noticed it on forum, and asked in game. I got answer. It refined well, just need bound equipment.

I want refine some my t3 bound gear.. I noticed some people who was +3 on gear and now +10. My just +7 (with fair play). I can't play now as played before..

So, refine my gear with this *useless* orbs, and I won't qq here. So what your problem ?
  • Huntedsoul - Dreamweaver
    Huntedsoul - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You must not have a lot of job experience. Most bonuses are like this. Upper management meeting their yearly numbers get 20 to 50% of their salary as a bonus. The grunt workers get 2 to 5% of their salary as a bonus (or a ham). Plus the majority of companies don't even offer a bonus to the grunt workers.

lol.. is this guy for real? dude its a friggin huge ham from a prize winning friggin pig and the ham is worth 150$.. happy?

and for the record if thats the case in your country/state/company don't assume its the same kind of deal globally.

tho ur comment has nothing to do with whats going on so..

black friday sale usually has a big 10* orb sale - so its coming

sorry for the ones that didn't get the freebies but you can now buy them cheap!
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    I noticed it on forum, and asked in game. I got answer. It refined well, just need bound equipment.

I want refine some my t3 bound gear.. I noticed some people who was +3 on gear and now +10. My just +7 (with fair play). I can't play now as played before..

So, refine my gear with this *useless* orbs, and I won't qq here. So what your problem ?

Only works on items under level 16.

So no Nirvana T3 no R9 no nothing ;)
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

these said bound but they worked on t3 and r9 go back and read more
    i know several ppl who + 10 g16 and others who +10 and 11 r9rr
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • maeree
    edited November 2013
    Only works on items under level 16.

So no Nirvana T3 no R9 no nothing ;)

OPKossy SAID another.

And what about - FREE event gold. It's for example charms.
This discussion has been closed.