Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Give us the roll back we keep asking for bans are useless!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick in tired of pwi not listening to the people only listen to the abusers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I see no roll back my money I normal spend on pwi will stay in my bank account in future!
  • Daggers_King - Dreamweaver
    Daggers_King - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what you doing PWi for those ppl who got all +10 orb ...and what you doing for use who got nothing .. you help him 2 be the better and refine all gear +10 and the ppl who play the game from 4 or 5 year stay back ...is this you Justice .. and is this you'r Happy Holidays All! ..really i don't know what did you mean by all ... i think you must give all ppl the orb ..and active the code ..not hard for you . we need you 2 be fair for all ppl who play the game .
  • eediot
    eediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have not gotten anything with 2 accounts, tickets submitted 2 days ago
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Three more pages to hit 400! \o\

so far almost 4 thousand posts of QQ
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • OpSy - Harshlands
    OpSy - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A simple copy paste from Cn server for patches would be more appreciated, Because your Dev seems like only good for doing mistakes which isn't the first time b:chuckle
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I support this.

Someone post in forums when this happens. I would like to call in and make a request.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Give us the roll back we keep asking for bans are useless!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick in tired of pwi not listening to the people only listen to the abusers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I see no roll back my money I normal spend on pwi will stay in my bank account in future!

No one except new accounts keep asking for this. Stop asking, it's not gonna happen.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Can we just ban all the stonefaces with nonsensical names, a 4 year old's understanding of English and an astounding capacity to cry b:laugh?

Go to bed, children.
    Channels

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Can we just ban all the stonefaces with nonsensical names, a 4 year old's understanding of English and an astounding capacity to cry b:laugh?

Go to bed, children.

But.. but... but... I don't wanna have to ban myself... and what's probably at least half of the people in this thread. b:sad
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Someone post in forums when this happens. I would like to call in and make a request.

You can always drop in and see if I'm available, I sing from time to time.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stratakis - Raging Tide
    Stratakis - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so some say that if electricity system colapses due to customers high demand is the customers foult and not the companys mistake?and the company must cut power for those who used more electricity ?

btw i didnt get any reward
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    so some say that if electricity system colapses due to customers high demand is the customers foult and not the companys mistake?and the company must cut power for those who used more electricity ?

What happened here would be more akin to taking advantage of that situation and rigging the meter so that you get free power. b:sweat

Also, we have a handy edit button. No need to double post.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    What happened here would be more akin to taking advantage of that situation and rigging the meter so that you get free power. b:sweat

Also, we have a handy edit button. No need to double post.

Wow, orbs just turned in the problem at my job that i am dealing with.

We go with the temporary solution based on collection rates. If an area has above 95% bill payment, they get electricity, if it doesn't they get no electricity from 2 hours to 18 hours a day b:shutup.

Servers that abused the most don't get anything b:avoid
    edited November 2013
    1 st thank you for your efforts on forums and yes a few took advantage from companys mistake.still is the company s mistake this cant be denied is what i say.that they made a mistake on their site.
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Wow, orbs just turned in the problem at my job that i am dealing with.

We go with the temporary solution based on collection rates. If an area has above 95% bill payment, they get electricity, if it doesn't they get no electricity from 2 hours to 18 hours a day b:shutup.

Servers that abused the most don't get anything b:avoid

This made me laugh more than it should have. Go get hired a job at PWE and put that plan into motion! b:victory
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Ugh guys with the common sense stuff, stop posting or this won't be 400 pages of pure QQ ;_;

we're contaminating it with sense
    Channels

• opkossy
    edited November 2013
    1 st thank you for your efforts on forums and yes a few took advantage from companys mistake.still is the company s mistake this cant be denied is what i say.that they made a mistake on their site.

It's a mistake on both sides. Just because the local store doesn't have all their items behind bullet proof glass and locked up is no reason for someone shopping at one to steal them. At the same time, the store should have some measure of security in case someone does try to steal their goods.

Yeah, PWI probably should have stress tested that page considering how valuable this code would be, but at the same time that doesn't excuse the people who knowingly took advantage of the issue.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ugh guys with the common sense stuff, stop posting or this won't be 400 pages of pure QQ ;_;

we're contaminating it with sense

I saved up money to +12 gear, but all my friends got their +12 for freee, and they even +12 their r9 3rd cast alts. I am so ticked off now.

They just park the alts in nw and people just beat up the alts, minor charm ticks. How do the undergeared masses kill a 50k+ barb alt? These people get 400~600 nw tokens as a total. This is just so unfair.

Imagine how quickly they make new NW related gear with that many tokens coming in. These people don't even need the money anymore, and they are becoming money making machines, game so broken now.

I didn't even get my legitimate 10+ orbs b:cute
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I wonder if they will get free bagels Friday. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited November 2013
    still not a simple we are sorry from pwi one more time.we investigate we do this we do that thats whats making me thinkin of quit after 33 months almost every day on.and mistake from both sides? yes but not fifty fifty
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is a good thing for some.
  • jjj1234
    jjj1234 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Quitting time everyone, go play a better game, there are good choices out there.
  • cawcawwww
    cawcawwww Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

PERFECT WORLD... plz change your name to SOME OTHER WORLD LIKE REAL ONE.....

b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • WoloWizrd - Archosaur
    WoloWizrd - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is a free game. If you choose to use real money, they'll give it back to you within a day amongst other things. If you want a code but they didn't want to give it to you, try harder in the game and maybe you'll get something.

P.S.
    Where my g15 leggings at doh.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As the saying goes, "**** happens"

Its a game. There are far worse things in life that will happen than not getting a few pixels in the pixelated mail to make pixelated characters, more pixelated OP in a pixelated world
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Rainbowwing - Lost City
    Rainbowwing - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As the saying goes, "**** happens"

Its a game. There are far worse things in life that will happen than not getting a few pixels in the pixelated mail to make pixelated characters, more pixelated OP in a pixelated world

its a game where dev working to earn their Money, its called a job.

Means its sort of connected to real Life even if its an game enviroment for us players it do stick with real Money to earn their living Money.

It means they have to do something fast about this, they somehow dig the hole even deeper, when all they could do is a rollback to get this to never happend, right now they wont even lift a finger from people who got those orbs, it should be some justice for everyone not for just those who got a glitched code.
  • WoloWizrd - Archosaur
    WoloWizrd - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes, this game is pretty much our lives. But we still have the option of getting up, getting something to eat/drink, watching tv, and hoping that they fix the game(which probably takes a **** ton of code) whilst forgetting the game exists. Which is called taking a break.

The fact is... If you're a high enough lvl to put in your own two cents, then there's like a 90% chance you chose this game because you liked its gameplay over hundreds of other games.

Waiting a week or two to get back ur items, along with other very generous gifts imo, is not that big of a deal especially with the fact that we've been getting a major update every 2-3 days or so.
    So just don't remake the items that you've lost, check the forums, get your gifts, and wait it out.

P.S.
    Is reading all of this OPKossy's only job? ****
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    While abuse sucks and things went badly, I am actually kinda glad how PWE handled it. They checked their logs and decided only minority abused code to get absurd amounts of orbs, which seems pretty true for archo. There are only so many names getting shouted who got more orbs than e-mail codes + universal should give. Instead of listening to crybabies QQing demanding rollback and whatnot, they stuck to what they saw fit. They showed backbone or they would went with the QQ and rolled back servers. Next we`re gonna see what happens to abusers, till next week there is just no point QQing how nobody got banned yet, most of their staff dont work on weekends.

All in all, as long as some counter measures are placed for the ones who got loads of orbs, not rolling back was the right call. Its too late to rollback now, that train has passed, if some people could do anything but QQ they would try to come up with those counter measures to control the damage done. If its possible to remove the orbs from players who abused them, thats pretty simple way of fixing it, throw in a week ban to make it a point they lost something for abusing the glitch.

Right now there is severe lack of consequences for abusing glitches, which creates far more larger group of players willing to break the rules than if there was no "gonna win even if they catch me" motivator. Permabans are absolutely wrong way to go with it though due the PWE policies creating motivation to abuse glitches in the first place. Way to fix it is increase punishments step by step, each step less players are willing to take the risk. After certain point all you are left with is the ones who will abuse glitches, no matter what the consequences are. For those permabans might be reasonable solution but going from one end of extreme to another really just isnt good managing of the game, which caused large part of the mess in the first place.

Ps. But go on, cry if you have to, just know there are better ways to make things better for you in this game than throwing tantrums for something that just will not happen.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    At this point I do not care but I just want them to give something to those who didn't get anything because the code was disabled (don't blame them for doing it) before they could get anything.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xanobeast - Raging Tide
    Xanobeast - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So if we got nothing then should we send in a ticket?? Looks like the person who started the post ignored the fact that many people did not get their so called compensation....
This discussion has been closed.