Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    At this point, hun, we don't know. All we know is that are looking into who legitimately abused the code. We are not even knowledgable of what the cut off amount of packs are to decide who legitimately abused the code and who didn't.

All we can do now is wait for Monday to roll around, I guess. Maybe we can crash the game? Force them into the office f:sneaky

for me, people who abuse it are the one that doing it intentionally to get lots of reward. second, maybe the person that get more than 3 not doing it intentionally, my friend even have 9 in his inventory (i dont know if there is more in mailbox), but then they using the orb while they know it should be not for them.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Let's all work hard to hit 1,000 pages of QQ! b:thanks
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    for me, people who abuse it are the one that doing it intentionally to get lots of reward. second, maybe the person that get more than 3 not doing it intentionally, my friend even have 9 in his inventory (i dont know if there is more in mailbox), but then they using the orb while they know it should be not for them.

I'm not sure that qualifies since it says right in the first post that they aren't going to punish people who got them by lag. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • phaeton427
    phaeton427 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm not sure that qualifies since it says right in the first post that they are going to punish people who got them by lag. :P

Funny, I thought it said they weren't....thanks for clarifying b:chuckle
    Trolling trolls since 1993.
  • devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was a heavy cash-shopper and I would totally accept whatever is done. If I don't see any just action taken, I would move on to something different to waste my cash on.

At this point, its impossible to track/ban people justly. Reason is people merched, sent-to-alts, sent to different accounts. So taking the dOrbs back wont help, banning won't help (many would escape, different new gaming ips, alt account getting banned while main staying clean and enjoying exploited dOrbs).

Here is what should be done.
    1. Roll-back ASAP.
    2. Solve farming problem by tracking TT gold-mats/BH cards and giving them back to players.

Definitely would not solve the problem 100%. So as an added action, give some reward, and this time, please mail it directly in game like nation war rewards (stashable and bound and only one per account)
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2013
    Options
    phaeton427 wrote: »
    Funny, I thought it said they weren't....thanks for clarifying b:chuckle

woops that's a typo, meant aren't. they aren't! b:surrender

• kelvinsakyi
    kelvinsakyi Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Cant do any thing now if you didn't get the code you have lost out on so much. Everyone is running around with +10 and if you do not have it you are weak

Cant even get into a WS because every one who has a +10 wep can only get in. I think i speak for all the people who did not get the code we got screwed the hell over. IF there is gonna be no roll back what so ever and no more code for us there is no more point in trying because now everyone just got a leg up over your hard efforts with ease.

All we want is to either get the code ourselves or make it even again so you either have to work-hard to get your refines or buy it with real money not just get 50+ 10* orbs because of a glitch that you will get to keep with a slight slap of the wrist.
  • phaeton427
    edited November 2013
    Options
    woops that's a typo, meant aren't. they aren't! b:surrender

Even mods are entitled to mistakes. b:kiss
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wow thread so long now o.o
    man so many pple QQing over virtual toys :s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Backstub - Heavens Tear
    Backstub - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I say 1 year ban to legitimate abusers. b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • phaeton427
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wow thread so long now o.o
    man so many pple QQing over virtual toys :s

It's not about virtual toys.

This is a product and we are consumers. Many of us have paid good money for our gears and it shouldn't be too much to ask for a decent product. And lately the product has been faulty.

I think what the GM's did with the INTENT of the orb giveaway was fine. The execution was absolutely terrible, the cleanup so far has been a mess, and if history proves anything the resolution will be fail.

LW
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How do you measure the life of a ban? How about in tears? Seasons of QQ.

Rent the movie
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The code seems to have expired but it's not even the 34th yet. and i live on the east coast so it why doesn't it work?
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The code seems to have expired but it's not even the 34th yet. and i live on the east coast so it why doesn't it work?

I ask you red the whole first post again, please.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options

Look further down on the first post.

People abuse it and it was disabled.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    phaeton427 wrote: »
    It's not about virtual toys.

This is a product and we are consumers. Many of us have paid good money for our gears and it shouldn't be too much to ask for a decent product. And lately the product has been faulty.

I think what the GM's did with the INTENT of the orb giveaway was fine. The execution was absolutely terrible, the cleanup so far has been a mess, and if history proves anything the resolution will be fail.

LW

^^^^ This.
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Are you saying those on arch that did not get the last code will get it? b:chuckle
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm not sure that qualifies since it says right in the first post that they aren't going to punish people who got them by lag. :P

maybe they are not making mistakes cause getting it by accident, but PWI should take out the orb or refine that used more than 3 +10 orb that they should have. and also event cards. what they got is more than what they deserve. also take out the apoth, hyper and event gold card they get.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    At this point, its impossible to track/ban people justly. Reason is people merched, sent-to-alts, sent to different accounts. So taking the dOrbs back wont help, banning won't help (many would escape, different new gaming ips, alt account getting banned while main staying clean and enjoying exploited dOrbs).

Wouldn't happen. Orbs were non tradable. The only way you can send them between toons is Account Stash. Orbs can also be used only on bound equipment.

Here is what should be done.
    1. Roll-back ASAP.
    2. Solve farming problem by tracking TT gold-mats/BH cards and giving them back to players.

Number two confuses me. They didn't do this for Archo so what makes you think they can/will do it for the rest of us?

Definitely would not solve the problem 100%. So as an added action, give some reward, and this time, please mail it directly in game like nation war rewards (stashable and bound and only one per account)

And which character would the mail the game to? And what server?

Red power.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Wow, i must have woken up from an alternate dimension, but when did we start having 34 or more days in a month b:shocked. Applies for 40 day per month vacation before they change it back b:surrender
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    aw that stinks, was looking foward to those orbs.
    Wow, i must have woken up from an alternate dimension, but when did we start having 34 or more days in a month b:shocked. Applies for 40 day per month vacation before they change it back b:surrender

I have big hands and i meant to type 24 instead of 34 b:surrender
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I have big hands and i meant to type 24 instead of 34 b:surrender

I was just teasing b:chuckle.
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so 1 month ban for 30x +10* orbs??? one month only ??
  • kelvinsakyi
    kelvinsakyi Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    Options

how do you know its one mont
  • devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Red power.

Hmm, I thought they were tradeable. If not, then the problem is not that severe I guess.

For the second point, you are right. I was just saying, it would be something positive, if they wanted to do it.

For the last point, ye, I did not take into account that play in multiple servers.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Yes, in PWI 1 month = free 30 ocean orbs. (if they ticket, they will get a reduced ban, maybe a couple days).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Jail FC and the dragon glitch or what ever you want to call it was exploited and several people I knew and know specifically did get banned. Before the the change was made if they came back on after ban and tried it again permanent ban and sorry to say to the ignorant people on here THEY ARE PERMANENTLY BANNED NOW. They had to make new accounts except for one friend specifically that was ip banned.

Pwi does enforce the rules, just not how you want them too and not on your time schedule.

They enforce *some* of the rules on *some* people. Rules are being broken for 5 years now with no consequence. They'd lose ALL their customers if they banned all abusers.
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hmm, I thought they were tradeable. If not, then the problem is not that severe I guess.

For the second point, you are right. I was just saying, it would be something positive, if they wanted to do it.

For the last point, ye, I did not take into account that play in multiple servers.

its not that severe ???? where do u live north pole? man,worse than this its not possible!
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes, in PWI 1 month = free 30 ocean orbs. (if they ticket, they will get a reduced ban, maybe a couple days).

Wow, that's so sad -.-
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2013
    Options
    thumbs wrote: »
    They enforce *some* of the rules on *some* people. Rules are being broken for 5 years now with no consequence. They'd lose ALL their customers if they banned all abusers.

There are plenty of people that don't abuse things.

This discussion has been closed.