Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    First of all recruit people who know to code ....

Or at-least train them ... even a average guy would write a better code ...

Thats' all
  • ashlynnd
    ashlynnd Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.
  • deathconsumer92
    deathconsumer92 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WE WANT CHANCE AT THE REWARD PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!b:thanksb:victory
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    blueshifty wrote: »
    can you investigate after it expires and not during??!!
    I'd like to get free stuff too b:lipcurl

^^ Amen! to that!! me too ^^ (+1!!) b:victory

So they're going after the few individuals that abused the code so egregiously and are not gonna do a bunch of server rollbacks, good for them!!!b:victory

((Now lets just hope this is a serious Punishment this time to the violators (Aka. Perma Banns & personal gear, items & bank rollbacks) and not another lame fail of a punishment, like the ever so Memorable (the Gooners only getting 1-weeks worth of ban bs laughs of a Punishment) ))

Please do right by the rest of us (who didn't abuse the system) {PWE} please nail these people who did oh so blatantly do the code glitching > to the {Preverbial Cross} because the rest of us are fed up with these people, who keep continuing on always trying to get away with all this **** everytime they can find something they can abuse...b:bye
  • casperzlogin
    casperzlogin Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    this is bull. only the people who were on during like what was it? 1-2 hours?
    got any orbs. everyone else can go suck it while they get to keep 30-100 d.orb 10* with only a 3 day ban?.. cmon pwi. are u for real?. well. i know sure as hell u wont be getting my money anymore
  • Clokey - Harshlands
    Clokey - Harshlands Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    1 week banned? and what about this? in one week they will play with their +10 orbs so? what about us? ppl that didn't get anything? no orbs for us? pwi should give us 10 orbs so
  • UberStyk - Lost City
    UberStyk - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Im sure if more people knew that they could just abuse the code to get all the dorbs they wanted and only had to pay a 3 day ban instead of $100's of dollars in gold more people would of abused that code.
  • XxMahoxX - Lost City
    XxMahoxX - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    how we will know that justice was served ?

we will have tu trust ;) we know that they cant be gods, we just have to be honest and report the abuses we see.

b:victory
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the only things i recieved where the 3 bound orbs 10 Hyper exp Stones and a couple of the exp scrolls that gave 20k exp each and a few members of my faction reveived the event gold cards as well not fair if u ask me but im just wondering why everyone didnt get the samething

If you didn't have enough mailbox space, you likely didn't receive every reward.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE:
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

Punishment for players cause CODING ISSUES...omg...tis is only PWE and PWIs fault...tou i didnt recieved FAR MORE then its possible, but someone recomend me or US cause alot of ppl will leave this game now, another good or better game then this one...THX
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rrazvanyy
    rrazvanyy Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Funny, well played PWI... Have a nice life.
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and woot is going to happen with ppls that didin got orbs at all ?
  • sw33t16
    sw33t16 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hmhmhm My friend was the one who got me all the stuff ._. idk if she abused it or not... Do we know if the ban will be permanent or temporary?
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Didnt i say earlier "By the end of the day its buisnazz'

Ppl shouldnt be QQ about this person or that person got more then they share, Instead how about QQ for the ppl that got nuthing at all.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver
    GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is the reason why goonz glitch abusers are still ingame profiting from the advantage they got and legitimate players still trying to solo PV to hit 105.
    This is the reason why EVERY glitch and bug in PWI must be exploited to max. As always nothing happened to those who did it and it never will. There will be probably a few temp bans and that's it.
    So my fellow players, what we've learn from this is: be sure in the future to abuse , glitch , bot and exploit this game to max because there is no punishment.

This is my last PWI forum post. I will delete the game I will NEVER play a game from PWE again.

Goodbye.

Noooo Ursa b:cry
  • killjoy88
    killjoy88 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I doubt much of anything will be done maybe a short term ban but they will get to keep there free refines. I honestly wish I had been one of the lucky sobs that got a bunch so that after short term ban was up I would have full +10 possibly 11 for free. Instead I will be one of the unlucky few that still has to farm my refines.
  • antirosio
    antirosio Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Im just annoyed since i dont know should i log in ingame and start play or not...since if roll back then no point to do anything right now...and if is not gonna be Roll back...then wasting time here waiting on GM's to figure out what they gonna do...its not rocket sience....just decide alrdy what gonna be so we can know what is our next move

Exactly,my thoughts ty.I completely understand peoples anger cuz they feel treated unfair. But there's no fairness in this world,there's always someone having advantage over the other.People make mistakes and irl there's no rollback option either.I didn't get any orbs either,but this only means I'll go on playing like I did before all this happened.I'll get oneshotted more often in NW now,TW might get harder,but hey...I am still able to enjoy the game as long as I know that this is a game,which I play for fun and enjoyment.rl is already hard enough,I don't need to stress myself with pixels.As long as I don't know what is going to happen,I'll just relax with ma faction mates.It's not like there won't be other opportunities to go farm in the future.What turns up rage is the impatience...
  • Valnix - Raging Tide
    Valnix - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what about people like me who tried to use the code and it came up expired and got nothing are we going to get anything or not
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Please, it will be a 3 day ban just like how the goon glitch was handled.

If I remember correctly it was a few hrs ban f:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chikers - Sanctuary
    Chikers - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The OP has been updated with the following:

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs than intended unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

So my question is...

How exactly are you going to be able to tell those who purposefully exploited this and those that have terrible internet and clicked the button more than once?

How is a ban (vacation time from game to play other games, hello xbox one) for a short period of time punishment? The right thing would be to look up these few (since you stated it was only a few dozen) exploiters and compare their gear/items to what it was before this code was released and deny them the right to even the first 3 ocean orbs and reduce their refine level to what it was before this promotion.

That seems like a proper punishment since they were the ones that exploited it in the first place.

Still too much work? Of course you don't realize how these items can greatly uneven gameplay which is why the sales for oceans have increased in price since they used to be so cheap.

Or you can go the high road, accept the mistake and still make money from this promotion by putting a huge sale on oceans in the boutique as well so this time people will actually pay for the oceans (after reverting the few dozen exploiters like you stated)

Please take this into consideration.
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    If you didn't have enough mailbox space, you likely didn't receive every reward.

This is fail too, and not true, i had only 6 mails in my box and didnt recieved all the rewards too, so no its not the mail fault and not the players fault again...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For those who haven't had a chance to use the code, will it be up again? (aka Europeans that sleep at night).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    right now some players keep getting ORBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS+10 ON ARCHOSAUR SERVER !! THEY NOT CARE ABOUT THAT 1WEEK BAN FOR ABUSING OF IT
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

are you gm's mods or whatever going to solve these issues now? not that after a week game will be a fail or anything ijs
  • pozia
    pozia Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Im sure if more people knew that they could just abuse the code to get all the dorbs they wanted and only had to pay a 3 day ban instead of $100's of dollars in gold more people would of abused that code.

Lol i glitched the *** out of it, like I give a **** about 3-day ban, saved me from having to farm 15 ocean orbs for my gears it will BALANCE THE SERVERS everyone is +10 now which is better lol.

Plus I'm not playing for 2 days anyway so it will be like 1-day ban xD.
  • lavhin
    lavhin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    invalid code

what about tthose who didnt receive any code of the originals 3 codes that were out and not even redeemed that 1 code that got abused?is it new code just for them coming or stg? Ty
  • xxtriedfailedxx
    xxtriedfailedxx Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'd take a few day ban for 100+ orbs lololol. Wish I would have been on to spam the **** out of that.
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is the reason why goonz glitch abusers are still ingame profiting from the advantage they got and legitimate players still trying to solo PV to hit 105.
    This is the reason why EVERY glitch and bug in PWI must be exploited to max. As always nothing happened to those who did it and it never will. There will be probably a few temp bans and that's it.
    So my fellow players, what we've learn from this is: be sure in the future to abuse , glitch , bot and exploit this game to max because there is no punishment.

This is my last PWI forum post. I will delete the game I will NEVER play a game from PWE again.

Goodbye.

b:bye bye bye
  • Jabella - Heavens Tear
    Jabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE:

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Is this even serious??? Right now as im typing this "lokigod" has gotten 6 orbs, are you guys fuucking kidding us??? People will be punished, awesome! So they will come back from their stupid ban with +10 everything! I hope you guys are happy cause as usual, your stupid idea of compensating a player backfired...!

Show me the logic behind this lack of thinking! b:angryb:angry
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

UPDATE:

This is GOOD news! For once lol.f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
This discussion has been closed.