Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yeah I wish they would at least let those who didn't get the chance to at least use the code once.

I wish they could at least do manual patch for this game.

It is not QQ and not sarcasm, it is just proposition .
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    please re-enable codes for those of us that did not redeem it before the abuse started

After what happened today & whats going on forums they are not gonna do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • sashka300991
    sashka300991 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI please just close this thread i cant belive ppl r not satisfied with anything...u did the right thing... noone needs to suffer cose some ppl used ur code more than once...Some ppl hard working to get there stuffs and we dont need to lose it just cose of others who used ur good will to refund us the something we may lose from last rollback
  • SwEeT_PaiN - Lost City
    SwEeT_PaiN - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Thank you GMs for your hard work and dedication. You met my expectations once more.
    I can not express how grateful I am to you for letting me play your amazing game for 5 years.
    Really. Thanks. Never cease to amaze me with your incredible skills as programmers. Not to mention considering popular demand. Enjoy the loss of money you just ensured for yourself. :) Cheers~
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The OP has been updated with the following:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs than intended unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

Thank you for the feedback. I sent a ticket with a character name that abused it and I suggest you all do the same. I hope this penalty is more than a 1 or 2 week ban, they would just log an alt account and play while they wait a week for their main to be in the clear. Not asking for a perma-ban, just something that would actually be a penalty instead of a "lolbreaktime"
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    - We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag.

Can you explain me how someone can LEGITIMATELY abuse a glitch?

I would like to know so next time I too can legitimately abuse the next glitches that will pop up in the future.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • venonana
    venonana Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It says the new 6JMMAAB code is expired
  • michlspielt
    michlspielt Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    they got for each code 100 event gold - nice - i must farm my charms or invest real money - i am here since the first days - dear pwi, each year u get more down - sadly - was such a nice game but all the updates... maybe u did one ore two less and used the time to think about that what u would do - and then do it - but right and without bugs - i am one of the player that have the feeling u kick my *** - well i can play WOW too i dont need ur game but u need my real money ;-)
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So are the rest of us ever gona be able to use the code ?

I mean i want those event cards xD
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • aegonvi87
    aegonvi87 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Cheaters & scammers win, you pay!
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    tudum!! tudum!!
  • sashka300991
    sashka300991 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pwi Close Damn Thread U Made Desition
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So are the rest of us ever gona be able to use the code ?

I mean i want those event cards xD

Sorry,but i don't think they will be releasing any code in near future.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    VairyHagina - Morai Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I am honestly disapointed now... I mean this glitch created several characters, that will be able to pretty much mess up all farming economics, hell i don't even think it makes sense to farm, since with all those free refines and charms, how am i even able to compete with the prices they can set on their TT mats? b:sad i worked hard and paid so much to refine my sins weapon to +10 and had to live with only +7 refines on gears... and now some people just went full out getting all the stuff that usually takes ages to farm...b:surrender
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Joke of the day is :

They said they will find legitimate abusers b:laugh

While they cant write code properly ....

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • X_Nihilus_X - Harshlands
    X_Nihilus_X - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    #yolo
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    u can stick ur d orbs in ur asss i was wondering how to quit this adict ...is time
    *** i hate this right now
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Next expansion better be worth it...All I'm saying.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • caius775
    caius775 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So.... what of the people that didnt get a code :( youll punish the people that did abuse it and not the others who either did it on accident or didnt abuse it at all. So that means there still people that get the reward happily while others still have 0 like me >.> i could really use those items lol
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sorry,but i don't think they will be releasing any code in near future.b:laugh

Oh well it had to sucks ars one way or the other =/
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ** this ****..this is fking serius u let all those morowns to make +11 +10 or +12 free..and some other ppl farmed for those 1 year...GJ PWI u suck
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The most shocking part of this is that PWI can't figure out that this glitch basically cost them thousands of dollars in the form of players who WON'T be buying 10 star orbs.

Even when their own income is on the line, PWI derps and does absolutely ****ing nothing. Wow.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    we love longknife posts ..so true ..this is not punishment ...rollback is the option
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    #ragequit
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Taking the decision to compensate all the servers was really a bad idea if it was just for Archosaur then still it would have been fair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    At this point, and for the last few days there is 30% less players ingame, and after this there will be more more less...i just saying, its probably a good deal for PWE to have employements who making mistakes and then to punish the players, just wondering how far this gona go...i mean how many players will let PWE do this to them...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Half of you didnt read and half of you are 2 dumb to understand what the admins have done.

As i have already said its the BEST SOLLUTION xD

The fact the rest of us cant get the code sucks tho!
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OMG just rollback!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Krittx - Heavens Tear
    Krittx - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So the people that DIDNT abuse this code and got lagged and got bunch of extra orbs get away with this? and what about the ones that DID abuse this code, they get like 1 week ban? Good plan PWI.
  • Isaramir - Morai
    Isaramir - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just one thing i don't understand: by giving a pack with +10 orbs such a situation is not surprising. Why not putting an age restriction on the account to get that kind of items? Let's say for example 3 or 4 months
    Isaramir - Cleric - Elysium
This discussion has been closed.